Tender Care

By tayiah18

in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six

Fifty-four

12.1K 238 29
By tayiah18

Liam turned a couple of times in his bed as he kept hearing something.

With him being asleep, he couldn't tell if the noise was either just in his dreams or not.

However, after more seconds of it continuing, Liam finally woke up, feeling groggy and disorientated.

He immediately turned to his side and noticed that the noise was coming from the baby monitor on his nightstand.

And most importantly, it was his little girl crying, badly.

Liam wanted to slap himself for not waking up sooner and was now wondering how she was crying.

Especially since it was his night for daddy-duty with the baby monitor.

Liam then quickly got out of bed, slipping on sweatpants he found on floor, before jogging out of his room to Nova's.

Liam switched on Nova's nursery lights, immediately seeing his baby girl so distressed in her crib.

Nova was not just crying, but sobbing. Tears ran down her face fast, as she had very upset expression.

"Oh no princess, what's going on, love?"

Liam cooed sadly, walking over to her crib, and pushing the front bars down.

He then grabbed her face in his big hands, softly, wanting to know immediately why she was crying.

Nova didn't answer as she just continued to cry, while sniffling and rubbing her eyes.

"Baby" Liam sighed, pulling her hands away from her eyes so they don't get irritated.

Nova whined as Liam did that, shedding more tears.

At this point, Liam now realized why she was so upset, especially because of recent patterns lately.

"Did you have a bad dream, Nova?" Liam asked, sweetly. He then started to pick her up from her bed.

Nova glanced at Liam, before slowly nodding. She then put her face in his neck, just wanting to hide.

Liam sighed, kissing her head a couple of times, before rubbing her back in his arms.

He whispered comforting things in her ear while feeling more of her tears going on his neck.

"Don't worry baby, you can come sleep with daddy, okay? No more bad dreams when you're with me"

Liam assured, snuggling her tighter to him. He then bent down to pick up the nearest blanket in her crib.

"Let's go, munchkin" Liam cooed, successfully switching off her light with his arms full, while leaving her room.

When they got to his room, Liam went over to one side of the bed, pulling back the covers and setting Nova in with her blanket.

"N-no" Nova sniffled, seeing Liam walk away.

"I'm staying baby, I'm just going to the other side" Liam whispered.

Even though it was dark in the room, he still hide his smile from liking Nova being clingy. It made him feel wanted by her.

When he slid into the big bed, he pulled her closer to his chest, knowing skin to skin was good for comforting.

Although, Nova was still upset because he could tell she was still crying a bit.

"I'm sorry you're having so many nightmares, sweetheart. I wish I could stop them for you. I bet they're so scary" Liam sighed.

Nova nodded, "bad", she mumbled, completely agreeing.

The dreams always felt like a never ending cycle of Pete either taking her again or someone else that is worse.

It was exhausting, because she kept getting harmed over and over again in these nightmares.

"I know, love. I just want you to know that you're so safe and protected by your daddies. No one is taking you away from us wrongfully, Nova. Whenever you're scared, please make sure to tell us so we can comfort you, love"

Liam said, pulling the covers over both of them tighter.

"Okay" Nova responded, feeling a little better by his words.

All of her daddies definitely had a way of words of making her loved and safe with them.

Liam was able to pull back a little bit so he could wipe the tears off her face with his finger tips.

"I love you so much, hun" Liam mumbled, kissing the top of her head.

"Love you too" Nova said back, resting her head on his chest.

Now she felt like she could get an actual nice sleep.

"So many bubbles, Novie"

Harry chuckled, noticing Nova's bright expression as she was just placed in the tub.

"Yeah, lots" Nova agreed, starting to poke and play with some of them.

A small smile appeared on her face to show she was actually having fun which made Harry relieved.

Nova was pretty quiet this morning, she kept to herself a bit and wasn't interactive.

However, they knew it was because of the nightmare she had that Liam told them about. She was still scared which caused her to act distant.

But the men knew one thing that would get her in a good mood and comfortable, and that was a bath.

"Toys all over" Nova pointed out, grinning. She then showed Harry a rainbow rubber ducky.

"I know right, you have so many duckies in there" Harry laughed.

Harry continued watching Nova before the bathroom door slowly creaked open.

Zayn came into view with a smile and swim trunks on.

"Hi baby" Zayn greeted to Nova.

"Hi" Nova smiled back, giving Zayn a little wave. She then got confused noticing his swimsuit.

"Babe, daddy z is going to be in the bath with you. Remember when you said you wanted one of us in there to play with you?"

Harry asked, before Nova nodded quickly.

"Is that okay with you, bug?" Zayn questioned, coming closer to the tub and looking down at Nova.

"Yeah"

Nova answered honestly, she then scooted forward in the tub, already giving Zayn space to come in behind her.

Nova was actually excited to have Zayn in the bath with her, she now had someone to play with, with her bath toys.

Zayn laughed at Nova eagerness, before slowly stepping into the big tub, feeling the water.

Trying not slip, Zayn carefully sat down behind Nova, allowing her to sit between his legs.

He could tell Nova was fond of this, because she got to rest her back against his chest, relaxing.

"You comfortable baby?" Zayn asked, making sure.

"Yes" Nova answered, having a small grin.

"Okay, well how about I wash you up first quickly, and then we can play with all these rubber ducks"

Zayn offered, already picking up a rag.

"Sure" Nova answered, not minding the idea.

Zayn nodded, before already starting to wash her back with the warm rag.

Nova felt relaxed as Zayn was being very gentle with her, it was a good bonding moment between them.

Nova laid in Harry's lap, as they were sat on the couch, in front of the huge flat screen tv.

She was just taken out of the bath, and a fresh set of comfortable clothes on.

Now Harry was with her in the living room, and they were about to watch a nice movie together.

The rest of the guys were in the office working on business with Ron and Eric on the phone.

They needed to work on that so Harry decided to entertain her with something else.

"What movie would you like to watch, babe?"

Harry asked, using one arm holding her but the other with the remote.

He was scrolling through many kid movies on Netflix, showing Nova the options.

"Uhhh" Nova mumbled, seeing the types of movies on the screen.

She then spotted one she was interested in watching.

"Secret life of pets" Nova answered, pointing at the tv.

"Okay, we'll watch that one, good choice sweetheart" Harry smiles, before clicking the 'play' button.

Only after a few seconds the loading finished, and the movie started to begin.

Harry made sure Nova was comfortable in his lap, before grabbing the warm bottle of milk that was sat next to him on the couch.

He started to bring the bottle closer to her face, before Nova latched on, drinking but also keeping her eyes on screen.

Harry chuckled a little at her cuteness, leaning back on the sofa with her in his arms.

While they both watched the movie, Harry would also take long glances at his baby, just liking to see her expressions.

While he focused on her without Nova even realizing, he kept thinking over and over again about a question that he's really been meaning to ask her.

A question that he needed to even run through with his band mates so that they could also be there as well, when they got an answer.

It was important.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 166 22
When a sister meets her long lost brother and falls in love with one of his bandmates. Completed August 2017
56.3K 390 53
My 1st ever age play as I been reeding other wattpad aorthers 1D age plays books
108K 2.3K 15
Paul's daughter is getting into some trouble at school. Paul decided that she should go on tour with the boys to try and keep an eye on her. What hap...