Shadowhunters/Malec One Shots

By piadreamer

One shots of my favourite otp, Malec. May also contain other pairings but mostly Malec. Contains fluff, angst... More

A giggly morning.
What are you?
My immortal boyfriend
I will carry you.
Perfect Criminal
Perfect Criminal •Part 2•
Perfect Criminal •Part 3•
Perfect Criminal •Part 4•
Drunken mistake
My boyfriend's a cat-fox.
I'll always protect you.
Thunderstorms and cuddles.
Relationships... they take effort.
Relationships... they take efforts. •Part 2•
You might be gold but I love Silver.
The story of Madeline Lightwood Bane.
Dimensional Issues
My Sleeping Prince
War of hearts
Beautiful Evening
My innocent Fiancé.
First date
Heartbreak and misery
Lost willpower
Lost willpower •Part 2•
Lost willpower •Part 3•
I'll love you for a thousand more.
Together, always and forever.
Play day.
Play day •Part 2•
Portal Mishap.
Portal Mishap •Part 2•
Melodious escape
Melodious Escape ~ 2
Melodious Escape ~ 3
Melodious Escape ~ 4
Melodious Escape ~ 5
Deal with the Devil
Love that never fades
The Return - Chapter 1
The Return - Chapter 2
The Return - Chapter 3
The Return - Chapter 4
The Return - Chapter 5
The Return - Chapter 6
The Return - Chapter 7
The Return - Chapter 8
The Return - Chapter 9

We always seem to find a way back to each other.

607 30 34
By piadreamer

Their hands were intertwined as they both were standing in their balcony, the dusk was falling in the background and Magnus was resting his head on the shadowhunter's chest, hugging him tightly, his eyes were closed and Alec was looking at him fondly while kissing him on top of his head. Their kids, Max and Rafe were hugging their legs while looking at them with a huge grin on their faces.

That was the picture Magnus was holding as he remembered the fond memory behind, it was Magnus' birthday which he was finally able to tell his shadowhunter after years of making their trust stronger, and Alec being himself, planned something special with their kids involved, and Magnus couldn't be happier when he found out the beautiful surprise his family, his husband planned for him.

A tear escaped from his eyes and fell on the picture as he remembered that day, those moments he spent with his shadowhunter, the memories had starting to fade and he wasn't liking it. He didn't want to forget his Alexander, yet the brain had a weird way of functioning and the beautiful face was starting to blurring from his eyes.

50 years, it had been 50 years since his husband, his Alexander died from the old age, and the warlock had shut everyone out from his life after his death. He was broken beyond repair. The shadowhunter lived a complete cycle and just like others, he left the warlock with his cursed immortality.

Not a single day goes by when Magnus doesn't look at the box his Alexander left for him, there was an infinite number of letters addressed to him, numerous pictures of them together, with their family, his arrowhead, a beautiful necklace with half heart pendant, and finally his wedding ring. He remembered the last thing Alec told him before dying. He wanted him to move on, live a happy life, but he couldn't. His Alexander was special and he can never love someone the way he loved him. He didn't want to. He wants to cherish the memories as long as he could.

"Dad?" The voice broke Magnus from his depressing thoughts and he wiped his tears before looking at the person. It was Max. He had his glamour on and he was always amazed how their kids took after Alec regarding their height. Both of them were over 6 feet and found their better half as soon as they turned 20.

"Hey..." Magnus said in his croaked voice.

Max walked towards his father and saw the box laying on his father's lap. He sighed and squeezed his shoulder lightly.

"I miss papa too, dad. But you need to move on, that's what he wanted. He wouldn't be happy if he'd seen you like this."

"How can I, Max? I can never love anyone else. Not like the way I loved your papa. My heart and soul belongs to him."

It would be an understatement of the century to say Max was getting tired of hearing the same thing from the last 50 years. He and Rafe tried, again and again, to convince their dad to move on, but seemed to be stuck in those memories. Yes, they missed their papa too, but they have their own lives and kids to handle. They were happy and sad at the same time when Rafe turned immortal. At least they won't lose another member of their family. His wife, Keira, was a vampire and he fell head over heels for her and gave up shadowhunting to turn into a vampire and live happily with her. They were now married and had a happy family. It was really ironic how their family was always big on sacrificing themselves for others.

"Dad.." Max spoke softly, he couldn't see his father like that, but no one can lift his mood, cheer him up as their papa could. And how they all sometimes wished to have their papa back. "It's... it's Papa's death anniversary soon. Please don't ignore it again." He pleaded, Magnus never attended whenever they visited their Papa's grave, hell, he didn't even attend his funeral and refused to come out of his room for months. They were always glad that Aunt Cat and Aunt Izzy were there for him at that time.

Those words had Magnus stiffened. "No, no I'm not coming and you both know it. I.. I can't Max. I just can't."

"Dad, please..."

"I said no!" He stood up abruptly and stormed out of the loft before his son tries to convince him again. He didn't know where his feet were taking him, but when he stopped and looked around, he noticed he was outside a cafe, The Mendis, where all the worlds were allowed to enter. He sighed and entered the cafe, after the talk he had with his son, he needed a strong dose of caffeine.

He walked to the counter and ordered a strong black coffee, his Alexander's favourite. While waiting for his order he noticed the women behind the counter flirting with someone, he wasn't interested in any of it, he wanted his order and leave, but what actually caught his attention was the voice of the other person.

"Come on handsome, my shift is about to over. We can go back to our place and have some fun." She winked and the other person laughed.

"I'm sorry mam, you're beautiful but I don't play for your team! Can I have my order please, my friends are waiting."

"Oh come on, sexy! I'm more than beautiful. I can prove I'm your type in my bed!" She winked again and the man shook his head in disbelief. Some people are dumb as hell.

"Mam, I'm sorry to say but if you are able to change your gender or have a secret hidden dick down there, then I can think about it else as I said I don't play for your team."

The women's face went red with embarrassment as the realisation dawned on her. "Oh..ah.. umm.. you're.."

"Yeah, I'm gay, now my order please." The man said with a chuckle.

Magnus was trying hard not to laugh at the poor women, but at the same time there was something about that voice that was calling out to him, there was some familiarity about it. He hadn't seen the man's face yet and he was curious to find out.

"Alex Silverstorm, black coffee without sugar and extra coffee powder."

"That would be me." The man, Alex responded.

Magnus froze in his place, that was the exact favourite of his Alexander, what he himself ordered. He shook his stupid head, there were people all around who could love that combination, not just his Alexander. But yet, his shadowhunter was always different.

"Dude, that poison again, seriously?" A man said, and from the corner of his eyes, Magnus saw two person, a man, and woman walking towards that Alex person.

"What's your problem, Jace? I love it and I'll have it! You don't get to decide for me!"

"Woah! Calm down, big bro!" The woman spoke, and Magnus noticed how she had a soft and calming voice with a hint of fierceness, just like Isabelle Lightwood. He smiled to himself at the fond memory of his close friend and deceased sister in law.

"Told you not to be cocky with Alex, Jason. You know how grumpy he gets!" She clicked her tongue and Alex scoffed.

"Shut up, Jess! Ow! What? You found it!" His emotions went from being grumpy to happy and Magnus wondered what happened, he silently prayed his order to get delayed so he can keep eavesdropping.

"But I'm not giving it back! Seriously dude, what's your obsession with this book? Firstly, you have scribbled everywhere 'Alec' when you hate being called that and secondly, the whole book is highlighted where ever the sentence 'you and I, we keep finding our way back to each other' occurred. No one can read it without getting annoyed!" The man, Jason exclaimed.

"Don't you know, he's a sweetheart who's soul searching!" The woman said with amusement.

"Jessica! And soul searching, really!" Alex yelled, almost, and snatched the book from Jace's hand.

Magnus's heart skipped a beat when he heard that, that was the same thing his Alexander said when they broke up for the first time. He cursed when the woman called for his order, he wanted to keep listening but he wasn't prepared for what's coming next.

"Black coffee without sugar and extra coffee power, for Magnus Bane!"

"That's me, thank you." He took the coffee and turned when his eyes fell on the group of three standing near him and he almost dropped the cup, but it did spill a little on the man's hand standing near him and he winced.

"Alex! You okay? Hey, watch it!" The other man yelled.

"Jason, stop! I'm fine!"

"I'm... I'm really sorry, I was thinking something, I should have paid attention. I'm sorry!" Magnus apologised.

"It's okay. I know it wasn't intentional!" The man, Alex spoke, but Magnus was in shock with what he was seeing. That man, he looked like his Alexander, but it wasn't just the looks, that voice was exactly deep and calming like his Alexander, those eyes, those beautiful honey hazel eyes which always had Magnus mesmerized, holding a glint of innocence, those were the same as his, but most importantly, the feeling of being at home, the essence, the calming and relaxing aura which always told him that his shadowhunter was around him, it was there. That man, he had that. So could it possible?

"S... Sorry, I'm Magnus... Magnus Bane!" He wondered why his subconscious decided to hide being a Lightwood and held his hand out.

"Alex Silverstorm!" The man spoke with a smile and shook his hand. As soon as their hand touched Magnus felt the same spark he felt whenever he touched his shadowhunter. His heart skipped a beat and he gulped.

"Alex, is it short for something?" He found himself asking and felt a hint of Deja Vu.

"Oh, um.. yeah, it's Alexander, but I prefer Alex."

"Well, I like Alexander better!" Magnus smiled, a genuine smile that formed on his lips after 50 years. The man in front of him blushed and Magnus swore he would die right then and there as it was in the same way his Alexander blushed every time he complimented him.

"Nobody calls me that except my parents, but I like the way you said it. Guess I like you already!"

Magnus swore he saw something shifting in his eyes and the next he knew, he felt sudden cold zephyr hitting him in the middle of the cafe and heard a whisper which hit him home. 'Magnus, you and I, we always seem to find a way back to each other, even in another life. I love you and I'll always be there to catch you when you fall.'

The hairs on his body rose and he felt like his heart would burst out of his chest. As his brown eyes met the hazel, he saw the glistening sparks in them and it vanished as soon as it was there, and he didn't need any other proof. At that moment he knew, that was his Alexander. He was back.

__________________________________
Reviews and feedbacks are welcomed. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.6K 41
Jace is free, Jocelyn and Luke are to be married and Sebastian is on the run. Life should be prefect. But things simply go from bad to worse. Malec...
663K 26.2K 109
[NOW AN OFFICIAL WATTPAD FANFIC] A collection of Malec one shots written by yours truly. These stories are the Malec scenes we didn't get in the book...
5.6K 247 19
Ever wonder what texts of our favourite Shadowhunter characters might be like? Well, you've come to the right book! This book is what I imagine texts...
139K 4.4K 102
Its a fanfiction. It is based on the Malec couple from the Shadowhunters show. I love them . The work would include short one chapter stories about...