fine line (scott mccall)ยฒ

By anticosmic

in which they fall in love again (started: july 14, 2020) (season 4-6b) (... More

๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three

eight

4K 119 23
By anticosmic

"What are you two doing?" Scott asked when he noticed Blair and Stiles playing rock, paper, and scissors with each other in the back of the living room even though they were supposed to be getting for Liam to be arriving to the cabin. Since he thought the two would be freaking out more over the full moon since they had a were-coyote and a new beta shifting and they were the only humans of the pack.

"Well, we're the humans so if he gets through you guys somehow, we need to decide which one of us is going to be the sacrifice for the other to run away and live." Stiles explained as he scratched the back of his head sheepishly since it was a good idea in theory, Scott glaring at the two of them in disbelief that they were actually thinking about leaving someone for dead as they dropped their hands to avoid making Scott even more stressed than he already was tonight.

"I won, by the way, you dropped your hands first," Blair whispered in Stiles's who pushed her face away from him causing her to laugh quietly before Scott called out to them that Kira and Liam were starting to pull up. Both Stiles and Blair straightening up after that as they decided it was finally time to for them to act professional and not in the childish manners they were acting a mere seconds beforehand when they were playing rock paper scissors with each other.

Liam entered the cabin as Stiles was quick to wave to Liam in greeting while Blair elbowed him in the stomach for being weird by waving awkwardly while she smiled tightly at Liam. Liam staring between the two of them confused since he seriously didn't know what their deal was.

"Sorry." Kira apologized to Liam while locking the door behind her so that Liam couldn't get past them to escape before he could hear them out.

"What the hell is this?" Liam asked them, the same three juniors who were harassing him and their friends standing in front of him - causing Liam to grow pissed off as a result since he didn't think he needed any of their help in the first place especially since they still hadn't even explained the reason they had been harassing him so much in the first place.

"Think of it as an intervention. You have a problem, Liam." Stiles spoke up as he tried to ease Liam into the news of telling him that he was a werewolf. Blair wondering if they even should try and ease him in considering how much he snapped at him the last couple times - she was thinking it might be a better idea to just cut to the chase and tell Liam the news.

"A really bad problem," Blair emphasized since she was the only one who seemed to want to emphasize how terrifying the effects of being a werewolf were since she remembered what it had to Boyd, Erica and Aiden. Lydia furrowing her eyebrows at the two as she glanced at them out of the side of her eye - wondering if this was really the best way to start telling Liam he was a werewolf.

"And we're the only ones that can help. Scott finished for Stiles and Blair as Liam decided to actually listen to Scott and his friends as they began to explain the supernatural stuff to them - wondering if they would leave him alone if he gave them a chance to talk.

"Werewolf? Werecoyote. Banshee. Fox?" Liam went over all the supernatural creatures in the room as he turned to Kira behind him who shrugged at his guess since it was basically synonymous with a Kitsune anyway

"Kitsune. But fox works." Kira answered as she shrugged her shoulders, Liam finally turning his attention to Stiles and Blair in the back who had stayed silent the entire time during their discussion since they were the only humans in the room. Neither of them having any supernatural powers now that they weren't possessed anymore.

"What are you two?" Liam asked suspiciously as Stiles and Blair stared at each other as they tried to think of the right words to use to describe what they were.

"Uh, for a little while, we were possessed by evil spirits. They were very evil." Stiles answered as he held his hands in front of him as he referred to the Nogitsune and the Valkyrie who had previously possessed them. Blair staring at the floor blankly in front of her since she hadn't actually talked to anyone about what had happened to her yet compared to Stiles who was slowly starting to move on from the events that had transpired a couple months ago.

"What are you two now?" Liam asked the two confused as he waited for some explanation since he didn't exactly know what being possessed by a dark spirit meant.

"Better." "Human." Stiles and Blair answered Liam's question at the same time. Scott noticing Blair's answer right away - picking up on the chemosignals she gave off when she talked about what she was bow as he met her eyes before Blair stared back at Liam instead, directing her attention away from Scott. Blair still hadn't talked about anything about the Valkyrie to Scott or to anyone besides Stiles and Isaac for that matter. Stiles was the only one who truly knew the effects of what it was like to be possessed - how it felt to be vulnerable in your own mind and to have your own body turn against you.

"Are those for me?" Liam changed the topic from Stiles and Blair as he referred to the chains that were lying on top of the table.

"No, they're for me," Malia answered as she shined her eyes at Liam, Blair catching onto his fear as he stared at Malia and her glowing blue eyes - not knowing what that meant for a werewolf or even in general.

"How did you do that?" Liam asked Malia in fear, Blair moving to walk forward before Stiles extended his arm out so that she couldn't walk further as he nodded towards Scott to indicate that the Alpha could handle it. Blair forcing herself to remember that she couldn't fight the same way anymore since she couldn't heal if Liam hurt her - forcing herself to listen to Stiles warning as she stepped back beside him.

"You'll learn. But first, you need to get through the full moon." Scott explained to Liam, trying to get Liam to cooperate with him as Blair watched as Liam began to breathe heavily - the full moon already starting to take effect on him.

"The moon's already out." Liam spat out at Scott as the group watched Liam cautiously since they could sense his anger starting to increase towards them. None of them really having experience with teaching a newbie werewolf how to shift since that was technically Derek's area of expertise. Stiles liked to claim he was good at handling new werewolves since he had handled Scott shifting when he was first bitten but no one actually believed him.

"And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?" Scott asked Liam, spotting the signs of the full moon taking effect on Liam - ones he hadn't felt in a long time since he was first bit by Peter and didn't have his shift under control.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nut jobs. You guys are out of your freaking minds. I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care. I'm walking out the door right now! If any of you try to stop me, I swear to God, I'm gonna..." Liam began yelling at the group as his anger increased before holding his head in pain due to the pounding noise he was hearing from outside - beginning to fall onto the ground from the increasing pain.

"What's wrong, Liam?" Scott asked as he tried to figure out what was happening to Liam since he was the only one freaking out right now while Malia was actually remaining much more calm in the situation than they had originally expected.

"You don't hear that?" Liam asked Scott in pain as Scott turned his attention to the outside of Lydia's house. The lights of multiple cars pulling up illuminating the dark house, drifting the pack's attention to the uninvited guests of the lake house. All of them staring at the cars confused since they had brought Liam to teach him how to shift privately.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me." Blair sighed beside Stiles who nodded his head in disbelief that the freshman had actually managed to tell someone about Lydia's cabin and the party they had lied about to get him here in the first place.

"Did you tell someone about this?" Lydia asked as she tried to figure out who was approaching her cabin and how many people were coming - knowing she had to keep it in good condition for her mom so that she could sell it for more money.

"My friend Mason. You said it was a party." Liam panted out in pain while Scott was leaning down on the floor as he tried to help Liam. Kira walking to the window as she checked out to see the cars approaching the house as she tried to figure out how many people were here.

"And who did Mason invite?" Stiles asked Kira, who was the only one able to see who was outside the house currently. Everyone else was only able for to see a couple of car's headlights which didn't give them a clear indicator of the number of people now at the lake house.

"Everyone," Kira answered nervously, not knowing how they were supposed to hide the supernatural creatures shifting from everyone in Beacon Hills High School. Kira was pretty sure she had counted at least fifty people in the front of Lydia's lake house.

"Oh, that's great. Just fantastic. Teenage werewolf boy mauls the entire high school. A beautiful newspaper article." Blair answered sarcastically as she clapped her hands together before holding them in front of her, beginning to grow aggravated with Liam managing to invite the entire town to Lydia's lake house.

"The floors! Get him off the floors!" Lydia yelled when she noticed Liam's claws beginning to scrap her floorboards. Blair is quick to jump forward and push Lydia gently behind her when she noticed Liam's eyes flashing gold at Lydia - not wanting Lydia to get hurt if Liam tried to lash out at her.

"We need to get him to the boathouse now!" Scott yelled at the group, Blair taking the other side of Liam's as she helped Scott take him out of Lydia's lake house and to the boathouse so that no one from school accidentally saw him wolfing out.

The two were quick to put Liam against one of the beams of the boathouse as they tried to get him to calm down long enough to chain him up completely. Liam trying to claw at both of them as they tried to wrap the chains around him.

"I got him. Get his hands." Scott yelled at Blair as she went to the back of the beam to tie Liam up before the beta managed to break free as he held Scott to the ground. Blair trying to find something to knock him off Scott as she grabbed one of Lydia's oars before swinging it across Liam's head as collapsed onto the ground unconscious.

"He's not dead, right?" Blair asked wide-eyed as she stared at the unconscious boy in front of her - not knowing if she had permanently knocked him out or not by hitting him over the head. Blair wasn't able to tell if he was alive or not since his chest was barely moving to give her any indication that he was still breathing.

"No. He's out cold." Scott breathed before collapsing onto the ground next to Liam, Blair sighing in relief that she hadn't managed to kill the annoying freshmen tonight. At least, she didn't have to add murder yet to the list of things she had done in Beacon Hills.

"Oh thank god, I cannot go to jail. I'm pretty sure Derek would kill me for making him pay bail." Blair sighed out in relief, Scott laughing as he began to move to chain Liam up again with Blair's help. The two sitting down next to Liam as they went to kept an eye on him in case he tried to escape the chains.

"Were you that young when you bit?" Blair asked as she turned her attention to Scott since she didn't know the major specifics of Beacon Hills and the supernatural before she came into town. Still, she liked to think that Scott didn't have to be dragged into this mess for super long before she showed up.

"A year older than him." Scott corrected Blair, nodding her head in acknowledgment before turning her attention back to Liam.

"You didn't try to kill anyone when you shifted though, right?" Blair asked for reassurance, hoping that if the true Alpha could handle it at first then maybe Liam - who was his beta - could as well. Blair wanting to have some hope that Liam wouldn't actually try to kill them tonight while going through his first shift.

"Uh, I did try to kill Stiles a couple of times when I was first bitten." Scott admitted sheepishly, Stiles still holding it over his head to the day that Scott had tried to kill him multiple times when he was first wolfed out.

"That's not exactly fair, I've tried to kill Stiles a couple of times as well and that was without a full moon affecting me." Blair joked as she bumped Scott's shoulder, causing him to smile at her and her attempt at trying to cheer him up at almost killing his best friend.

"What are you going to do? Now, that you actually have a beta of your own to look out for." Blair asked as she nodded her head towards the knocked-out freshman. Neither of them knowing exactly how they were going to handle the situation of Scott having his own beta since it was never anything he had ever said he wanted to do. Scott hadn't even been a werewolf that long to be able to train a werewolf himself - he didn't even know if he was going to be able to a good job teaching Liam the ropes of how to be a werewolf. In fact, he was completely freaking out about everything since he didn't even know how Liam would handle this in the long run.

"We're going to help him," Scott answered Blair, who nodded her head at the news. Blair knowing that Scott would do a good job with Liam since he usually helped everyone in Beacon Hills without even meaning to.

"I think you're going to do a really amazing job if that means anything," Blair reassured Scott who nodded his head in gratitude, thankful for the extra reassurance since he wasn't sure that he could do it himself.

"Can I ask you something?" Scott asked Blair suddenly, Blair turning her attention towards Scott as she nodded her head slowly since she didn't know what Scott could be asking her.

"Are you okay with being human, now? You haven't really talked about it since the Valkyrie died or left you. And I don't really understand anything about what happened, to be honest." Scott finally asked Blair since the question had been weighing on his head ever since Blair had left for France. Scott had been worried for Blair ever since he watched her drop to the ground outside of the high school in Derek's arms, the picture of her going limp constantly repeating his head - his new biggest fear slowly becoming that he was going to lose Blair just like he had lost Allison.

"I miss it, sometimes. But I think I'll take being human over ever having to hurt my friends again or not having control over my own mind. That definitely sucked." Blair sighed out, Scott nodding his head in the agreement since he had been on the other side of it when Blair stuck a sword through his chest at one point while being possessed.

"I definitely miss the healing and super strength though, would have helped stopped Kate before she took Derek. Maybe, she wouldn't even be missing right now if I still had it." Blair whispered to herself, Scott hearing it as he placed his hand gently on her leg since he didn't want her to have any doubts or guilt about anything that happened with the Valkyrie.

"Well, I personally like you in any form as long as you're alive," Scott revealed causing Blair to actually blush at his his comment as her smile widened before she turned her attention away from Scott so that he wouldn't catch the fact that her cheeks were starting to redden.

Scott turned his head after a while, Blair turning her head to face him - thinking that something was wrong when she noticed the concentrated look on his face.

"Is someone coming?" Blair asked Scott who shook his head no as he turned his attention back to her with a small smile across his face.

"I can hear the music from the house," Scott revealed to Blair as she nodded her head, sometimes forgetting about Scott's advanced hearing when it came to simple things like the music playing from Lydia's lake house.

"What kind of music are they playing?" Blair asked him, trying to get her mind of the supernatural as she did so - a distraction from all of the thoughts swirling in her head as she thought about the Valkyrie and Liam turning into a werewolf.

"Electronic." Scott smiled at Blair as he revealed the music type to Blair. Blair beginning to smile at the thought as he reminded her of the last few times the couple had danced together.

"My favorite." Blair joked with Scott as she smiled softly up at him. Scott moving so that he was completely facing Blair rather than his beta that he had chained up.

"You know we have never had a proper slow dance." Blair thought about it as Scott stood up as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket as he indicated for Blair to follow him. Blair staring apprehensively at Liam as she moved beside Scott - wondering if it was a bad idea to not focus on him right now. Scott playing a slow song, setting his phone down on one of the pillars before turning back to Blair.

"What if he wakes up?" Blair asks as they both turn to stare at Liam who was still completely tied up and passed out. Blair didn't want to leave their position in case Liam managed to break free in the meantime since he could potentially leave her with some claw marks if he tried to attack her.

"He can dance with me next time." Scott joked as Blair rolled his eyes at his bad joke despite the wide grin covering her face.

"I don't know, I might be jealous if he tries to dance with you." Blair joked back, moving to wrap her arms around Scott's neck as he pulled her closer to him. The two starting to sway along to the beat of the song as Scott kept his eyes trained on Blair in front of him.

"Are you feeling the effects yet?" Blair asked him quietly, no longer focused on Liam behind her as she continued to keep her concentration on Scott instead.

"No, I just need to make sure that my pulse doesn't go too fast. And that my heart rate doesn't go up." Scott explained to Blair as she nodded her head at that explanation, a tiny smirk growing on her face as he explained the full moon's effects to her.

"So, how do you make sure it doesn't go up all night?" Blair asked as she played with the collar of Scott's shirt norwell, Scott paying attention to all of her movements as she did so.

"It still takes a lot of concentration," Scott explained to Blair as she nodded, Scott noticing the small smirk on her lip as he talked.

"Do I still distract you?" Blair asked teasingly, raising her eyebrows as she referenced the time Scott had accidentally hurt her in his bedroom and managed to leave claw marks in her stomach.

"I'm indistractable," Scott answered confidently, Blair moving forward as she decided to test Scott's answer by kissing him. Scott shaking his head when she pulled away, Blair smiling as she leaned in to kiss him again.

"Nothing," Scott answered when she pulled away again, Blair biting her lip in amusement when she met Scott's red eyes - his words clearly not matching his actions.

"Might want to tell that to your eyes." Blair joked, Scott closing his eyes as he began shaking his head before opening his eyes to reveal his normal brown colored eyes instead. Both of them smiling at each other as Blair grinned happy that she had managed to make the indistractable werewolf distracted.

"That's cheating." Blair let out a tiny laugh at Scott's accusation of her cheating by kissing him, Scott joining her in the amusement as he grinned brightly back at her.

"I'm pretty sure I also heard a growl," Blair smiling as she teased him, Scott's gaze turning serious as he turned his head since he knew for a face that he didn't growl.

"That wasn't me," Scott answered honestly, both Blair and Scott turning their attention to Liam who was beginning to wake up as he started to growl at the two of them in anger. Blair letting go of Scott once she realized his beta was awake - the two no longer affording to be distracted while Liam was wolfing out at them.

"Are you sure those are going to hold wolf-boy?" Blair asked once she saw how much force Liam was using as he tried to escape the chain's hold on him. Her eyes widening as she turned to Scott whose eyes were trained on Liam in front of them.

"Uh. Yeah. I think. Definitely. He can't be that strong." Scott answered unsure, trying to convince himself more than Blair that the chains would contain Liam. Liam standing up on the ground while the two talked. Blair watching wide-eyed as he managed to break the chains before running straight for Scott and Blair. Scott grabbing Blair and bringing her to the ground to protect her as Liam managed to jump through the window of the boathouse - smashing the glass around him as Scott kept his body over Blair to protect her from getting hit.

The two of them jumping up - only to watch Liam starting to run through the woods. The boy proving to be much faster and stronger than the two had anticipated in the first place.

"Okay, I'll go check the woods. You go back to the party and make sure he doesn't try and go in?" Scott suggested to Blair who nodded her head at the plan since she didn't want to go running in the woods after Liam as the two separated, Blair heading back to the boathouse as she went to go find some of her friends to make sure they were okay and that Liam wasn't going to try and attack anyone at the party.

"Lydia? Kira?" Blair called out as she walked upstairs Lydia's boathouse after Mason had explained that the two girls were upstairs. Mason recognizing Blair immediately as the girl who used to buy pain killers by the square yard and also took offense when he insinuate that she had lady problems which he was still convinced she did since he didn't know why she would need that much unless she was a drug addict.

"In here." Kira's voice called out as Blair walked into the room she had heard Kira call her name from. Blair stepping beside Kira as she instantly recognized the trance Lydia was in as she stepped forward.

"Lydia, what do you hear?" Blair asked as she placed a gentle hand on Lydia's shoulder, in case she accidentally hurt her while she was hearing the voices in her head. Blair trying to be as gentle as possible with her approach as her and Kira stood next to their friend.

"The key. The key to breaking the code." Lydia explained to Kira and Blair, only those two knew exactly what she meant when she referred to the weird code that had managed to show up on her laptop a couple of days ago. The one she had shown the girls the other day when she had tried to figure out why she had written code on her math notes to Malia's

Lydia pulled out her laptop as she put in the code, Blair, and Kira standing on either side as they watched Lydia start to type into the laptop - a keyword box popping up at the bottom as Lydia started to type much slower. Blair's words beginning to hitch in her throat when she noticed Lydia type out Allison's name into the box.

Blair watching as Lydia, Scott, Derek, and Kira's names along with various other names began to fill the screen - each having an individual number to the name as Blair furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What is this?" Kira asked, both her and Blair squatting next to Lydia as they stared at the screen in front of them dumbfounded since they weren't sure what the words in front of them were supposed to mean.

"It's a list of supernaturals in Beacon Hills. It's a dead pool. And we're all on it." Lydia revealed to them, Blair's eyes hardening into shock once she realized all of her friends were now in danger once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6.8K 57
in which two co stars fall in love. | FROY GUTIERREZ | | STARTED AUGUST TWENTY NINTH FINISHED | DE...
9.8K 479 32
๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐‹๐€๐’๐Š๐€| โ๏ธŽWherever you need me I'll be here, sitting, waiting. to take your hand in mine again.โž๏ธŽ โ”๏ธŽ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐‹๐ข๏ฟฝ...
30K 1K 28
Their last stop โ€ข Book 4 โ€ข Season 6 of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf โ€ข I don't own Teen Wolf however, I own Flora and her storyline
92.1K 1.9K 24
' ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...