Witchery. | Scott McCall

Von PatheticFckinfool

As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from... Mehr

Introduction/Description.
Where Were You Guys?
Sweater and Jealousy.
The Opposite side of the table.
Jealous much?
Sharp.
You're odd McCall.
Be Careful What You Wish For.
Darkness Is Bitter.
Dying Friend, Awkward Dinner.
Parent Teacher Conference.
Bonding Near Death.
Make Him Work For It.
Thanks Mom.
Always Loved.
Dating and Learning.
Neutral.
Leadership.
Don't Get In My Way.
Restrain.
Distracted.

Understanding.

1.2K 32 3
Von PatheticFckinfool

Chapter Fourteen

Running through the woods, felt different. I ran and ran, soon meeting a road where a car swerved around me, but stopped. It was a familiar car, Chris' car I saw Allison get out.

"Y/N?" She said and I sighed softly, hiding the book in my flannel.

"Alli," I said and that's when Chris walked around the car.

"Why are you out in the middle of nowhere?" Chris asked.

"My car broke down on the way to the game. I decided to take a shortcut through the woods but... it's night, and I lost my way." I said. "But I'm guessing.. the game is over," I said and Chris nodded looking at me suspiciously.

"Do you need a ride?" Allison asked. "Home?" She insinuated and I looked at Chris, would I rather get eaten by a bear? Or ride with a werewolf hunter? Bear sounds better.

"I um. I don't wanna be a hassle." I said and Chris chuckled.

"Nonsense. Get in." He said and I nodded, Allison opening the back door for me. "In fact why don't you stay the night?" He asked and Allison looked at me with a smile. Could I say no?

"Sure- can we go to mine so I can get my things?" I asked and he nodded as I got it.

The car ride was silent, I kept the book pressed to my chest inside my flannel Allison, looked at me from the front and saw me clinging to something threw my shirt. When we got to mine Allison asked me to come with them, I said sure and we walked inside my place, I didn't see my dad's car, but I did see my brother's jeep when Allison closed the door.

"What do you have.?" She asked pointing to my flannel, and I looked down.

"A family Heirloom," I said looking at her and we both ran to my room. I stopped before going in. "Can you wait here, I'm gonna change?" I said having this feeling there was someone in my room, she nodded and I walked in and closed the door, turning to see Derek. "You can't be here.." I whispered walking over to him and he nodded softly.

"I know.." he said I put the book on the bed and he looked at it. "I um.. look I came here to tell you something." He said grabbing my hands. "Something is gonna happen, I'm gonna get myself caught by kate and I need you to get the Alpha there."

"When?" I asked looking at him.

"Tomorrow." He said and leaned down kissing my head. "Good luck." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Derek," I mumbled and he kissed my head and nodded as he left through my window, I quickly changed and packed my bag, yelling for Allison and she walked in.

"Hey, you alright?" She asked and I nodded. "That's a creepy book." She said giggling pointing at the book, that read 'Book Of Mischief' and I looked.

"That's.. the heirloom," I said and she smiled going to open it, but she couldn't.

"It's not opening." She said I reached over and just, opened the front and she looked at me so confused. "It's blank." She said and I looked At it, there was writing all over it.

"No, it's not," I said and she looked at me laughing a bit.

"Y/N stop messing with me." She said so I pulled the book over and read the first line in my head.

'Once bonded with the new owner, the book binds itself to the witch part of its bloodline, The Book Of Mischief is made with the blood of the first witch in the family's bloodline, and only then it will carry on, only bonding with the daughters of this family. Only showing itself to them, and who they verbally allow.'

I looked at her and hummed. "Okay now you're allowed to see it," I said and I handed it to her, and she looked at it.

"What do you m-" she stopped seeing the writing, and she flipped the page seeing names. "Y/N look." She said pointing to one. "Diana Nowak born 1731." She said and I looked at her, there was a red dot next to all the names. "Is-is that blood?" She asked and I smiled.

"It's their blood," I said and she dropped her jaw.

"You can take your creepy book back." She said and I laughed closing it, putting it on my dresser and grabbing my bag. "Okay let's go," I said and we walked out.

The book was on my desk.

****

While at her place her dad and aunt left to do some stuff and by midnight we were both asleep but she started thrashing a little, soon sitting up. So I did too.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she sighed.

"My necklace, I don't know where it is." She said so she got up looking through her things for it.

"Maybe you left it in your car," I said and she looked at me smiling.

"You're right. Wanna come with me?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'll meet you down," I said and grabbed my bag to grab my brother's flannel to cover myself. When I pulled it out the air was ripped out of me. The Book Of Mischief was sitting underneath it, I sat back thinking, did I put it in my bag? No. I left it on my desk.

I shook my head and closed the bag, I pulled the flannel on and walked downstairs, trying not to freak out about the book following me. I walked to the kitchen to get a drink, and once again, I saw Kate.

"There's that gorgeous girl I missed." She said walking over and I smiled.

"Hey Kate," I said and she looked at me.

"How's the wound?" She asked and I smiled putting the glass down. As much as I hated her, I couldn't help but be nice.

"Healed but scarred," I said and sighed.

"Y/N I wanna ask you something." She said and I nodded. "What did you do the night of the full moon?" She asked leaning forward.

"I went archery shopping," I said and she tilted her head.

"You do archery?"

"Yeah, stopped in grade 9.." I said.

"Y/N.. why do I feel like you know more than you're leading on." She said and I looked at her furrowing my eyebrows. After a moment of silence, I spoke.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said and she hummed. I walked around her. "Uh, good night?" I mumbled going upstairs and into Allison's room and saw her sitting there holding something up. "Allison, I think I'm gonna go home," I said grabbing my bag and pulling it on. She looked at me.

"Why?"

"I'm not feeling good, but we're still on for tomorrow?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'll pick you up?" She asked and I nodded going to her window, climbing out and jumping down. I walked out of the driveway and went home.

I walked into my house and upstairs and peeked into my brother's room, and I saw stiles and Scott together, I tensed and Scott looked over to see me and I closed the door quickly, went to my room and sat on my bed closed my eyes. I heard my door open and I closed the flannel and looked seeing Scott standing in my doorway.

"Can.. can I come in?" He asked and I nodded. He stepped in and closed the way. "Stiles told me you left with Peter." He said and I looked away. "Are you on his side?" He asked and I waved him over patting the bed.

"Yes and no," I said and he bit his lip sitting down. "I don't want anyone dead, I just want... understanding," I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I wanna understand him, see Peter for Peter, not for the Alpha. Peter has a reason, but is it him?" I asked and Scott looked down. "Scott. I have things to tell you, but.. not now," I said. "Not until I Understand," I said and he nodded slowly at me.

****

The next day I was sitting at the table with my dad, my legs up to my chest as I read the Book Of Mischief. Everything was so fascinating, and I knew I had to write my name sooner or later. That's when Stiles came flying into the kitchen and grabbed the milk, drinking from the bottle. I rolled my eyes and looked at the book once again, stiles came into the dining room and smiled.

"Hey dad, whatcha doing?"

"Work," Dad mumbled

"Anything I can help with?" He asked and dad hummed.

"Y'know, if you pour me an ounce of whiskey," he said and stiles jumped to get it, coming in and sitting next to dad. "Not too much," Dad said.

"Any leads?" Stiles reached over and dad smacked his hand. Stiles' face contorted in pain.

"You know I can't discuss that with you." He said and then stiles lead on me.

"Why are you staring at a blank page Y/N?" He asked to smirk

"Stiles, don't play," I said and he looked at me smiling. I knew he can see the book, he's a part of the bloodline, hes just fucking with me because he doesn't believe others can't.

Stiles started to pour dad his shot, but I watched him freeze, and think for a second, before filling the fucking glass. I sighed and watched him give it to my dad, who downed the whole thing while reading a report.

"Derek Hale would be a Hale of a lot-. Hale of a lot..?" Dad said the whiskey hitting him hard.

"Hell of a lot." I and stiles said in unison and dad chuckled.

"Hell of a lot, easier to catch, if we had a picture of him," Dad said picking up a picture.

"How do you not have a picture of him?" Stiles asked taking it.

"It's the weirdest thing, it's like every mugshot we took, there's like two. Laser beams pointing at the camera." He said and stiles looked amazed.

"That is so cool.." he mumbled and I leaned forward snatching it from the stiles and pressed my finger to my lips as I slid it into my book stiles rolled his eyes. I looked at it and it was super pretty, especially with the blue. I knew it was his werewolf eyes, but the fact that flash caused that.

"Wow that ounce hit me like a brick, and I have shared way too much." I smiled and stiles opened a file, as dad explained how their all connected. I stared at the photo, I flinched having a vision. Derek chained up and howled in pain, as electricity ran through his body. I rubbed my head and closed the book and got up but, I stood and looked at them.

"What if it wasn't him, daddy?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Yknow, stiles, Y/N. I missed talking to you." He said as if what I said didn't faze him, but stiles got him drunk so...

Stiles looked lost in thought. "Yknow dad, I'm sorry but, I need to make a call." He said and that hurt my heart.

"I do. I miss it." Dad said and I moved to sit in Stiles' spot. "I miss your mom." He said and my eyes started to tear up.

"What? What did you say?" Stiles said turning around dad reached for the bottle but both me and stiles reached for the bottle stopping him.

"I miss her too Daddy... Daddy, do you wanna go to bed?" I asked and he looked at me nodding, so I got up and helped him up. I bring him upstairs to his room, I ended up on my bedroom floor crying softly. Holding the book to me. Stiles walked in and I heard him suck his breath him.

"Y/N." He said softly and walked over, he took the book from me and put it to the side. Hugging me and I hugged back, when I was finally done crying, we sat together for a while before I stood up and grabbed my archery bag, pulling a knife out, stiles watched me. "What are you doing?" He asked and I grabbed a pen.

"I'm making it official," I said and he knitted his eyebrows together.

I opened the Book Of Mischief, and underneath the name Claudia Stilinski, I wrote. Y/N Stilinski. I took the knife and dug it into my index finger, causing blood to drip out, I gently put some next to my name like all the others, and it glowed purple as the name was set, my eyes glowed as well, and I looked at Stiles.

"I'm a witch," I said and his face was just pure awe. That's when stiles got a call, I picked up my book. I ran out of the room and to my car. I got in and turned on the radio as I started to drive. (Song above)

"I'm not hiding anymore," I mumbled as I pulled into the woods. I will learn how to be a real witch, and that is meant to practice.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

181K 2.2K 60
-COMPLETE/DISCONTINUED- ↑More Wenclair on my page WENCLAIR<33 This is my first book, you can request anything Fluff Angst Smut Anything (I can't guar...
5.9M 142K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...
2.3K 13 13
This story is about teen wolf characters . There will be fluff , smut and maybe a bit of angst also a couple of imagines with the reader being a litt...
417K 14.4K 45
After everything that has happened with Boyd, Derek can't stand living in the loft. When he is offered to live with the Stilinski family he doesn't k...