taste // billie eilish

By Goofybil

"you have good taste eilish" #1- billieeilish #1-lesbian More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
important

twenty seven

3.2K 88 81
By Goofybil

billies pov

the last three weeks have completely flown by and we have our finial show tonight back in LA. the closer we have gotten towards the end of tour, the more nervous harper has gotten about going back to 'normal' life or whatever that means.

i do my best to comfort her and i tell her everything will be okay but honestly, i don't know if it will be.

"billie you are on in 10 minutes!" the stage guy says.

i continue thinking about what's going to happen after tonight, where harper will go, what i will do.

"billie? hello?" zoe asks waving her hand across my face.

zoe and drew were here because the show was in LA which i absolutely loved.

"sorry" i say snapping out of my trance.

i need to get my mind off things, focus on the show. after all it's the last one and in my own city.

"lets head towards the stage bil" finneas says unwrapping his arms from around claudia.

i nod following him as we all make our way towards the side of the stage where the familiar intro music starts to play, the crowd growing loud.

"good luck out there" harper says wrapping her arms around me before placing a kiss on my cheek.

i look at her and smile before running onto the stage as the fans go crazy. i don't think i will ever get sick of this feeling.

"this concludes the tour! thank you LA for going hard. i love each and every single one of you!" i say hopping off the stage and bending over the barricade to hug the fans.

i wave one more time before running off stage and into harpers arms.

"you did great billie" zoe says as drew nods.

"thank you guys for coming" i say chugging down a water bottle.

"i'm going to miss watching you" harper says softly.

"don't worry, i'll be on tour again soon and you bet your coming with me" i say as she responds with a smile.

~

harpers pov

"you can sleep at my house if you want" billie says grabbing her suitcase off the bus.

"i think i'm going to try and go home" i say honestly.

it took a lot of time to think about because well i promised myself i wouldn't go back to my mom.

who knows if she will even let me in the house.

i could have slept at billies but i can only do that for so long and i would rather face my family now than later.

"you sure?" she asks a little surprised.

i just nod as i grab my suitcase off the bus and head towards some black van that was taking us back to billies house.

the car ride was fairly short and before i knew it we were pulling into a familiar street which was billies.

"i've missed this so much" billie says looking out the window.

"aw, you weren't gone that longgg" i say back a little surprised she missed her house honestly.

"not the house you dumbass, my car!" billie says opening the door not bothering to grab her suitcase and running towards the car.

i laugh as long with claudia and finneas while billie spreads her arms as far as she can across the hood of the car.

"i still can't believe you got her that" finneas mumbles as i admire billie.

i just shake my head and laugh before turning back around to help maggie grab bags out of the van.

i was about to head towards billie who was sitting in her now started car before i was stopped by maggie.

"hey harper" she says sweetly.

"i just want to thank you for surprising billie on tour, i know it didn't obviously go as you expected it too but," she says giving a light laugh "but when you are around billie she is like a new person. she is so much brighter and happier. thank you for that" she says before pulling me into a hug.

"i could say she does the same for me" i say with a small smile before the moment is interrupted by an impatient billie honking her horn.

"i'll see you soon!" i call out to maggie.

"bitch can you shut the hell up damn" i say to billie as i open the passenger door.

"don't talk to my mom for five hours" she says grabbing her phone to connect to the aux.

we pull out of her neighborhood and onto the freeway to head to my house.

white ferrari by frank ocean is playing over the loud speakers as we both sing along. my mind on nothing else except the next lyrics.

we pull into my neighborhood and before i know it we are sitting infront of the driveway to my house.

"you don't have to go in if you don't want toooo" billie says turning down the music.

"i have to fix things bil. i cant spend my whole life avoiding my family no matter how much i hate them sometimes" i say honestly.

"okay well, if anything happens call me and i'll come pick you up" billie almost demands.

"i will i will" i say patting her thigh.

"i'm gonna miss you" billie than says grabbing my hand.

"i'll literally see you tomorrow baby" i respond, squeezing her hand back.

she nods before licking her lips, looking at mine.

i bring my hand to her face and connect my lips to hers, kissing her slowly.

her hands find my hips which slip under my shirt touching my bare skin underneath causing my to shiver as the kiss escalated.

i knew billie would have sex right here right now, and i knew i would let her if i got to worked up.

"i love you billie, see you tomorrow" i say pulling away slowly.

"text me before you go to bed." she says before placing another quick kiss on my lips. "i love you too"

i smile at her before getting out of the car and heading toward the front door.

i look over my shoulder to see billie waiting for me to get inside. she gives me a thumbs up as i respond with my middle finger.

i turn back to face the door and let out a sigh before knocking.

please don't let it be my mom.

the door opens as i move my eyes from the ground to meet guess who?

my mom.

"hey mo-" i begin to say before she starts to shut the door.

i stop her by reaching my arm inside preventing her from closing it unless she wanted to cut my arm off, and to be honest i wouldn't be surprised if she did.

"what? i thought you said you were never going to see me again" she says opening the door back up.

god why is she acting like a toddler.

my eyes follow hers and she glances up to see billie who is still sitting in her car.

"that your girlfriend?" she says changing the subject.

why does she even care?

"mhm" i mumble keeping my eyes locked on hers.

she rolled her eyes before stepping out of the doorway allowing me to step inside.

i glance back at billie who gives me a smile which i don't return and head into the house.

"you are going to get your stuff from your room and are going to be out of my house tomorrow" my mom than says sternly after slamming the front door shut.

"what? you cant do that?" i say following her to the kitchen.

"yes i can. you are 18, living in my house, with no job, no plans to go college, and dating a girl" she says turning to now face me.

"you cant just kick me out mom i'm your daughter" i say back quickly.

"yes i can harper! you seemed fine on your own over the phone a couple weeks ago! you seemed to have it alllll figured out" she says now pissing me the fuck off.

"i fucking do have it figured out mom. i just need some time okay? i can get a job! how are you just not going to want to see your daughter just because she doesn't have a job and doesn't want to go to school? when your ass was never there for me once when i was little. you were always 'working' or doing whatever the hell your doing. you weren't there for my last three birthdays. you weren't there for macs first day of high school. you weren't there for his last birthday. you weren't here on christmas. you were never fucking here mom! but we still loved you. we still welcomed you home with open arms just for you and dad to fight! just for you to threaten to take me and mac away! dad worked everyday long hours and would still fuck up his sleep schedule for me and mac. and than i leave for a couple of weeks, finally being happy and wanted after many years of not because of you and you are going to complain about me missing my graduation? i know damn well you wouldn't have even gone if it wasn't for dad overdosing causing you to come home"

my mom just stares at me in silence knowing i won the conversation. she has nothing to even say to me. she's just, looking at me.

i hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen and smile a little when i see my dad.

"you need to breakup with that girlfriend of yours. if i ever see or find out you were or are still with her after today, you are out, no exceptions" my mom says before walking out of the kitchen.

i felt a tear run down my hot cheeks before my dad comes in and pulls me into a hug.

"i'm sorry, it's okay" he whispers while rubbing my back.

"i'm sorry you have to deal with that dad. you deserve so much better" i say pulling away from his grip to meet his sorry eyes.

he shakes his head, continuing to look at me.

"i love you and mac so much. you guys are the best thing to ever happen to me. i wish i could just take you two away and we can go live in the caribbean or something" he says laughing making me smile a little.

"hey dad?" i ask him.

"yeah sweetie?"

"please, please, please promise me you are done. i know you said you are, but it feels like i lost mom, and i can't lose you. especially mac, he needs you. don't fuck up" i say needing to hear him promise again.

"and i realize that. i promise you harper, i'm changing, i'm done. i love you. let's go get breakfast tomorrow, me you and mac like we used to. does that sound good?" he asks bringing me into another hug.

"yeah, is mac here?"

"no he's sleeping at a friends tonight, we can pick him up tomorrow and go. now get some sleep. it's late" he says as i nod.

i grab my phone, not bothering to bring my suitcase up to unpack and go straight to bed.

i laid there for a minute just staring at the ceiling thinking about how i'm going to have to break up with billie.

i guess we can keep it a secret but i always go to her interviews, shows, or just driving in the car with her we get paparazzi pictures taken of us or fans will.

it would be so hard to keep it a secret.

she doesn't deserve that.

i glance at my phone debating weather or not to talk to billie about it.

i already know she's going to say some shit like you can live with me! we can keep it a secret!and i know she's just trying to help, but she needs to focus on her career. she's working on an album, blowing up in following. the last think she deserves is me dragging her down.

i'll see her tomorrow to do it in person. right now though i need to see someone else. i need to get my head clear.

i grab my phone and hesitate, but only for a seconded before pressing kaitlyns contact to call her.

++

6k reads🥺

ik it's not a lot but it's more than i could have ever expected thank u all ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.4K 53
"god, i'm so glad i picked up his call." achieved: #1 in #billieeilish #1 in #billie #1 in #eilish #1 in #billieeilishfanfic #1 in #fic #1 in #wlw ...
143K 2.7K 123
"Hello, looks like we're going to be your new neighbors!" The lady said "I'm Maggie, this is my husband Patrick, and our two kids, Finneas, and Billi...
69.7K 2.1K 22
"𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨." 𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 �...
27.9K 636 18
Billie (queerbaiting) Eilish is straight but she has a lot of gay sex with her best friend.