THE FORGOTTEN STRIKER OF MCMA...

By Quizwood_Studios

Billy Jake McMahon is the eldest son of Shane and Marissa McMahon. Despite born in a family that have a pro w... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2: MONDAY NIGHT RAW
CHAPTER 3: NATIONAL TEAM
CHAPTER 4: DEBUT IN BIRTHLAND NATION
CHAPTER 5: ENGLAND VS NETHERLANDS
CHAPTER 6: LAST MATCH BEFORE VACATION
CHAPTER 7: 1ST DATE
CHAPTER 8: FIFA WOMEN WORLD CUP FINAL
CHAPTER 9: TRANSFER WINDOW IS OPEN
CHAPTER 10: MEETING AGENT
CHAPTER 11: CONFESSION
CHAPTER 12: NEW TEAM
CHAPTER 13: LEICESTER CITY VS CHELSEA
CHAPTER 14: TOO LAME TO LOSE
CHAPTER 15: DEBUT IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
CHAPTER 16: MOTHER

CHAPTER 1: FINAL MATCH OF THE SEASON

675 19 1
By Quizwood_Studios

That day is the last training of the season of 2018-2019. That weekend, they will face the league runner-up, Liverpool at Anfield.

"So, Billy. Have you decided your future next season?" asked Rui Patricio.

"Not yet. Why?" asked Billy in returned.

"Oh, nothing. Just wondering since you're currently among the top 5 scorer in the league this season. There might be plenty of clubs that want to sign you" said Patricio.

"Well, I haven't decide anything just yet. Besides, we have one more match this season after all" said Billy.

"I see. By the way, did your family ever contacted you?" asked Rui.

"No. It seems I am completely forgotten now" said Billy.

"Never mind that. You are now a man of your own" said Diogo Jota. Billy just nodded. Later, all players cooling down before returned home.

Later on;

Billy is walking alone when he saw many peoples lining up to buy tickets at an arena. He then decided to stop and ask one of them.

"Excuse me, mate. Why did all of you line up here?" asked Billy.

"Oh, we're here to buy ticket for WWE Monday Night Raw taping this Monday" replied a man.

"Oh, I see. Thanks for the info" said Billy. The man just nodded. Billy then just walked away.

"WWE, huh. Well, it's none of my business right now" mumbled Billy alone.

Meanwhile in Stratford, Connecticut;

The McMahons family are having breakfast together.

"So, Steph. How does the preparation for this Monday Night Raw tapping at Wolverhampton?" asked Vince.

"Everything is fine, dad" replied Stephanie.

"So, will you be there too?" asked Triple H.

"I will. It's been a while since the last time I meet WWE fans outside USA" said Vince.

"That's great. By the way, dad. I was thinking if we can invite local soccer club's player there too as an extra attraction" said Stephanie.

"Players of Wolverhampton Wanderers? That's a great idea" said Triple H.

"Sure thing. It will be great" said Vince.

Back to Wolverhampton;

Billy is watching TV when he got a phone call from his twin sister; Avril that played for Portland Thorns FC in USA National Women's Soccer League.

Billy: Hey, Avril. How you're doing?

Avril: I'm good. What about you?

Billy: I'm good too. So, why did you call all of sudden?

Avril: Oh, nothing. I just missed to hear my only twin brother's voice.

Billy: Aww, I miss you too.

Avril: I know. But never mind. We might meet again if we both get a call up for the USA National Team.

Billy: If I ever want to play with USA of course.

Avril: If not USA, where else will you play for national team?

Billy: Well, I am now the citizen of UK and I have right to play for England.

Avril: TRAITOR!!! Just kidding. Well, just choose anything that suit you, bro. I'll always have your back though.

Billy: You're sweet, Avril. No wonder I love you so much.

Avril: Yeah, right. You only say that because you have no girlfriend, right?

Billy: Kind of.

Avril: BROOOO

Billy: Just kidding, sis. Of course I love you. You're my only sister after all.

Avril: Aww. Anyway, I need to go now. I'll call you again sometimes. Goodluck facing Liverpool this weekend.

Billy: Okay, sis. I love you.

Avril: I love you too.

That Saturday;

All Wolverhampton players arrived at Anfield for the final match of the season. After changed into their training kits, all players making their ways to the pitch for warming up session.

"Full house, huh. Never expecting it actually" said Billy.

"Yeah. Besides, this match is just to complete league's scheduled after all" said Neves.

"Well, not for some fans" said Boly while pointing at a Liverpool's fan that holding a cardboard written; 'Come To Anfield, McMahon!'

"Wow, you had a fan here in Anfield, Billy" said Patricio.

"Well, you're now the top scorer among UK's players after all" said Neves.

"Yes, now I remember. You already got your UK citizenship. So, ever thought to play with England?" asked Jota.

"Well, why not? At least I don't have to be back to America and see the face of my grandfather and father" said Billy. The rest just chuckled. Later, all players returned to the dressing room and changed into their match kits.

Starting line-up for the day

Liverpool: Alisson (GK); Alexander-Arnold (RB), Matip (CB), van Dijk (CB), Robertson (LB); Henderson (RM), Fabinho (CM), Wijnaldum (LM); Salah (RWF), Origi (CF), Mané (LWF)

Wolves: Rui Patricio (GK); Bennett (CB), Coady (CB), Boly (CB); Doherty (RM), Dendoncker (CM), Neves (CM), Moutinho (CM) Castro (LM); McMahon (FW), Jiménez (FW)

Later on, Nuno came in.

"Okay, boys. It is the final match of the season. So, let's end it by defeating Liverpool" said Nuno.

"Yes, sir" replied all players. Then, all players making their way out from the dressing room.

Then;

All players are already in their position. Then, the match begins with Liverpool kicked off the match.

7 minutes of the match;

The ball with Henderson. He then run with the ball before passed it to Origi. Origi then dribbled through some Wolves' defenders before shoot the ball but it went off target.

15th minutes of the match;

The ball with Doherty. He then passed it to Dendoncker. Dendoncker then runs with the ball before passed the ball to Neves. Neves then passed the ball through that reached Billy. Billy then shoots the ball it hits the post before went out of play.

24th minutes of the match;

The ball is with Fabinho. He then passed the ball to Salah. Salah then dribbled in through some Wolves' defenders before shoot the ball into the net for Liverpool to open the score.

37th minutes of the match;

The ball is with Moutinho. He then passed the ball to Castro. Castro then runs with the ball at the left flank before crosses it when he nearly reached the goal line. Billy jumped high before hits the ball with a header into the net for the equaliser for Wolves.

Meanwhile at Stratford, Connecticut;

Triple H and Stephanie are watching the match on live TV.

"Hey, Steph. Do you know who is that number 10? His last name was McMahon" said Triple H.

"I think I know. That must be Billy" replied Stephanie.

"Shane's eldest son? He looks so different now" said Triple H.

"Of course he is. He's 22 years old now. It had been 8 years since the last time we saw him. Besides, we only contacted him via text message" said Stephanie.

"Yes. I wonder if he will shows up this Monday" said Triple H.

"Well, I don't think he will. After how the other family members treated him, he might just want to stay away from us" said Stephanie.

"That's true. Especially when your father will be there too. It's more than enough reason for him to stay away from WWE" replied Triple H. Stephanie just nodded.

45+1 minutes of the match;

Liverpool got a corner kick in a last minute of the 2nd half. After the referee blew his whistle, Alexander-Arnold sent the ball into Wolves' penalty box before Mané hits the ball into the goal with a header to give Liverpool a lead once more.

Half time

All players are taking a break in the dressing room.

"Well, that's not bad at all" said Patricio.

"Yeah. With Liverpool's reputation, they can crush us so easy" replied Moutinho. Later, Nuno came in to brief his tactical for the 2nd half.

Later;

The match restarted with Wolverhampton kicked off the 2nd half of the match.

55 minutes of the match;

The ball with Henderson. He then crossed the ball to Wijnaldum. He then dribbled passing through some Wolves' players before send the ball to Origi. Origi then tried to shoot the ball into the net but Rui Patricio jumped just in time to save Wolves' goal from being conceeded again.

69th minutes of the match;

Wolves was awarded a corner kick. After the referee blew his whistle, Billy send the ball into the penalty box. Jiménez jumped high before hits the ball with a header but the ball only hits the post before went out of play.

78th minutes of the match;

The ball with Robertson. He then runs with the ball before passing it to Fabinho. Fabinho then runs with the ball before passed it to Salah. Salah then runs with the ball but suddenly, Bennett came out of nowhere and steals the ball from Salah before cleared it away.

90th+2 minute of the match;

Wolves got a free kick 21-metres away from the goal. After the referee blew his whistle, Billy kicked the ball with a curve shot passing through Liverpool's wall before went straight into the net for the equaliser. Few minutes later, the referee blew his whistle for the full time score: Liverpool 2 - 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Later on;

All players just done changing into their jumper when Nuno came in.

"Okay, boys. 1st of all, I would like to thank all of you for what you had done this season. I never thought that we can be qualified to Europa League after just been promoted. 2nd, we were all invited by WWE to their Monday Night Raw taping this Monday. So, I hope that all of you can come since The Mcmahons will be there too" said Nuno.

"If Vince and Shane will be there, I can see myself not to be there then. Sorry, sir" said Billy.

"It's okay, Billy. We're totally got it" said Nuno. Billy just nodded. Later, all players and staffs took all their stuff and make it to their team bus to leave Anfield.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 534 15
"Kahwin dengan daddy jom"? -Alex Danial "You dh gila ke ape?"you are my lecturer!"-Raisha Qistina "I tak gila,I gila...
1.3K 93 4
She fall first, he fall harders. Ayat ini pasti selalu akan ada di setiap novel-novel cinta tidak kesah bagaimana konsepnya jalan ceritanya. Namun b...
263K 23.1K 62
Aleena Raudhah mendapat e-mel dari entah siapa setiap minggu. Isi Kandungan e-mel itu sentiasa membuatkan dia tertunggu-tunggu. Umpama membaca quotes...
3.8K 545 68
Bukan Hero Romantik mengisahkan tentang seorang jejaka bernama Emma atau nama sebenarnya Muhammad Haqeem yang mempunyai sifat seperti wanita. Rambutn...