You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 1

1.6K 52 3
By ShrazyMe

VeronicaStyles: Coming soon

4,000,000 likes ~ 16,098 comments

---

Over the last two years, Harry released his second album and we embarked on a year long world tour. We got so caught up in the tour life that we forgot that Alexander needed to start school so we had to get him a tutor while on the road so that he wouldn't fall behind. 

Once we got back to America, Alexander started school so I decide to make the sacrifice. I put a pause on my modelling career to focus on our family since our lives had become increasingly busy.

Now that Oliver-James is two years old, I have decided to make my return to runway modelling. Over the past year, I have done the occasional photoshoot but nothing to drastic that would require me leaving town for more than a day.

For the first time in eight months, I have flown to New York. I am currently at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show fitting and it's feels so foreign with all the new models here. I haven't walked the show since I was couple of months pregnant with Oliver-James.

Harry flew to New York with the boys a day after me but he is currently doing a takeover at The Late Late Show with James Corden so I have the boys with me.

As I'm having adjustments being made to my lingerie piece, I hear the words that always excites an angel.

"Let's put the wings on her." 

Every Victoria's Secret angel lives for the moment where you get to wear wings, it brings the whole look together.

"MUMMY! MUMMY!" My eyes flicker over to Alexander who looks at me with a wide smile, I blow him a kiss and he returns it before turning back to his tablet. I turn to look down at Oliver-James who is preoccupied by my assistant who is playing lego with him.

A small smile grows on my face as my camerawoman records me getting my wings fitted. Something that Harry and I have been doing is vlogging for YouTube channel which has our fans gagging.

"I'm so excited." I giggle as they step back to analyse the whole look.

"Perfect." Somebody comments before I'm instructed turn around as they take a few snapshots. After I hear the camera snap a few times, I turn back to pose with my new wings which I am in love with.

"Walk to us." I close my eyes for a moment before opening them with new eyes. A second later I am strutting down the makeshift catwalk.

Some members of the crew cheer me on but I don't get too caught up in it.

"Fabulous." The creative director tells me after I've finished up with the first look. We are weeks away from the Victoria's Secret Fashion show and I am so pumped for the show, especially since I am in the best shape of my career.

I step out in my second look and I am so in love. 

"Wow." I recite along with everybody in the room as all eyes fall on me. I do a little shimmy before turning to look at myself in the mirror and I'm in awe at what I see.

Taking time away from modelling was the best decision that I could have made. Even better because I now get to rock the most amazing pieces of lingerie from the VS team.

---

"Where are your children?" A female paparazzo gets in my face. 

"Excuse me." I give her a look.

"Why aren't you with the kids?" She pushes her camera into my face and I move it out of my way.

"Why do you care?" I get in her face as she tries to say something else. "Don't ask me about my children or their whereabouts."

I turn to look at the other paparazzi filming this moment.

"My children and my family are none of your concern so don't ask me about them."

The woman still tries getting her camera in my face so I have my security team push her to the side. 

My deal with female paparazzi is that they know how hard it is being a woman. They understand the things that they go through so the fact that they don't show compassion really irritates me. I can give you content but be respectful.

I can deal with paparazzi banging on about me but when they keep bringing up my children, it's a problem. Since they have not seen my children since we arrived in New York, everyone is assuming that I have just dumped them with someone. 

The paparazzi spent all that time photographing me that they didn't even realise that Harry just walked by with the kids.

I don't say another word as I make my way into the building where the Palomino sisters are hosting an event for the launch of their new collection which I have obviously purchased. Harry is a really big fan of their chains and rings which is why he is here showing support.

Oliver-James comes straight to me once he spots me while daddy's boy, Alexander stays with his father. I grab a hold of our youngest son's hand as we make our way through the event which is thankfully filled with our friends and their children.

"How was the fitting?" Harry asks as we finally get some time alone. The boys are playing with the Palomino children and we have finished listening to the speech from Adriana who is donating the proceeds to some charity.

As people look around at the different jewelry pieces, Harry and I have taken a seat away from everyone.

"It was amazing." I smile as I think back to this afternoon. "I cannot wait to start modelling again. As much as I enjoyed the time with our family, I was so bored when the Alexander was at school."

Harry chuckles, "What about Oliver-James?"

"He naps most of the day." I laugh to myself. "After we finish studying, he always goes on about being tired so I let him nap."

"We need to get him onto a schedule." Harry tells me and I nod my head in agreement as I place my hand on his thigh. "We need to do date night soon, I miss our time alone."

"I do too." I lightly press my lips against his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 8 16
Hi! My names Victoria Carter and I am in college so that means that I am 18 years old well more basic facts about me is like I have three BESTFRIENDS...
678K 16.6K 57
──── 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 ❛ you will forever be my 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅...
413K 5.6K 200
An Instagram love story between singer/actor Harry Styles and supermodel and Victoria's Secret Angel Barbara Palvin The loves of my life and my drea...
232K 4.3K 50
Skarlett is no ordinary girl, she happens to be pregnant with Harry Styles baby!