I'll always protect you no ma...

By rosetta12344321

You are eight months pregnant with triplets but you live with an abusive boyfriend who wants your unborn chil... More

Prologue
Ch-1 The bossess call
Ch-2 The new mission
Ch-3 Meeting Y/n
Ch-4 Getting to know the crew
Ch-5 The ultrasound
Ch-6 Evan's past
Ch-7 The confession
Ch-8 Meeting their girlfriends
Ch-9 Your childhood past
Ch-10 A dark truth reveal
Ch-11 The escape
Ch-12 The cabin & the labor
Ch-14 The birth/Part two
Ch-15 The birth/Part three finally
Ch-16 A baby wolf?!
Ch-17 The Inner wolf
Ch-18 The unknown person
Ch-19 Mrs. Fong?!
Ch-20 A small reunion
Ch-21 Can you see me?
The ending
Note

Ch-13 The birth/Part one

1.2K 12 3
By rosetta12344321

Evan's POV~

I completely went pale hearing that. No this can't be happening?! Why did they have to come here of all time?!

Thoughts were running through my like a crazy tsunami but soon snap out of it to her holding my hand softly.

Evan's line:
Y/n we need to get you to a hospital I said as she starts panting softly.

She was gripping my hand softly while trying her best not to break my hand as her next words made my heart drop.

Y/n's line:
*Pants softly* I-I don't...UGHH...think I'll make it in time...the babies want out Evan...AHHH...RIGHT NOW!!! She yelled while doing her best to not push.

Evan's line:
Oh f**k...A-are you sure...we don't know how long we have to wait until your fully dilated I said looking down at her but to see her look down at the floor and froze then looks back at me.

Y/n's line:
E-Evan do you remember yesterday that I was started feeling pain she ask?

I was confused at first but nodded at her as she starts shaking in fear.

Y/n's line:
I-I think it was contraction that I was feeling and I just didn't even realize it she said as I look at her with wide eyes.

Evan's line:
WHAT?!! Okay umm....I...Well....how long are your contraction right now I ask? As she started hissing in pain.

Y/n's line:
T-ten minutes apart I think and I'm feeling a lot of pressure she said.

I completely pausing for a split second before coming to the grim realization.

We had to do this alone...just me and her...the babies life and her life were in my hands and it honestly terrified me.

Y/n's line:
Why.....why did this have to happen now I'm not even due for two days...so why now and here she ask? With tears in her eyes as she groans softly.

After seeing her in tears something snap inside me and knew she needed me so I took a deep breath and sighed softly cuffing her cheek softly.

Evan's line:
Babe...the babies are going to be okay so I need to know if you trust me with this or not I ask? Looking serious now.

She looks at me and nodded softly.

Evan's line:
Do you think you can make it onto the bed I ask? As she shook her head softly.

Y/n's line:
I can't even barley walk she said trying to move her legs but failed miserably.

Evan's line:
Don't worry I got you I said picking her up as we made our way to the bed and help her get as comfortable as possible.

Evan's line:
Alright I'm going to get all the stuff we need...just keep breathing okay I ask?? As she nods at me while panting.

I then kiss her softly and started getting the stuff ready for the babies.

Evan's thoughts:
I can't believe this is finally it....I can't believe she finally having these babies.....I just hope that Oliver doesn't come find us before the babies are born and try to ruin everything. But if he does I'll make sure to protect her and the babies even if it means sacrifice myself in order to protect them I said placing one hand to my chest with my eyes closed then got to work.

Your POV~

I was in a sitting up position panting heavily as Evan got the towels and blankets along with the rest of the stuff now all he just needed was some water.

Evan's line:
Just hang in there babe you'll be just fine he said putting a towel underneath my butt as he goes to get the water.

Y/n's line:
Ohhh....so heavily I said while panting.

Evan comes back with the water as I felt the babies moving down into my birth canal making me groan softly.

Evan's line:
It's just the babies moving that's all he said putting the water on the table.

I then felt another contraction hitting me as I started hiss in pain feeling one of the babies moving down into my birth canal so I started panting faster.

Your line:
Oh god Evan.....I-I don't think I can do this....I'm scared that one of the babies will die I said with tears in my eyes.

I then felt Evan cuff my cheek softly as I look at him with his brown eyes.

Evan's line:
Don't think like that...the babies will be fine and I know you can do this cause I believe in you....just trust your body and do what you have to do he said kissing my forehead softly as I smiled.

Your line:
O-okay I said as I flinch in pain feeling the firstborn moving out of my body so I started panting heavily from the pain.

Your line:
EVAN....I NEED TO PUSH RIGHT NOW!! I yelled as I open my legs making room from the coming baby.

Evan's line:
Okay just let me check you he said as he checks if I'm fully dilated or not.

Evan's line:
Your dilated he said pulling off my Jammie pants and got in between my legs then grab one of my hands.

Evan's line:
Alright on the count of three start pushing he said as I nodded at him.

Evan's line:
1....2....3....PUSH!! He yells as I grip his hand tightly and started pushing with all my might screaming in pain.

Evan's line:
Your doing great Babe keep it up he encourages as I stop pushing to take a break and nodded at him.

Evan's line:
Alright PUSH!! He yells as I bear down again and started pushing.

Your line:
HNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH AAAGGGHHH!!! I scream at the top of lungs and collapsed onto the pillow.

Evan's line:
I can see the head!! Just a few more pushes!! You can do it he shouts as I nodded softly and continue panting.

Then I started pushing again feeling a burning sensation through my legs making me scream in pain and agony.

Your line:
AAAGGGHHH!! F****K!!! AAAHHH!!! I yelled feeling the baby head coming out slowly as I cried very softly.

Evan's line:
IT'S CROWNING!! THE HEAD IS CROWNING!! KEEP PUSHING BABE DON'T GIVE UP!! He yells as I kept pushing gripping onto Evan's hand.

I then stop pushing collapsing onto the bed and started panting softly while tears started to form down my eyes.

Your line:
E-Evan....why is this so hard....I don't understand why does this hurt I ask? As Evan squeeze my hand softly.

Evan's line:
I know it hurt....I know and childbirth is painful....plus they are oversized children so this is going to be difficult so your just gonna have to keep fighting these babies need to be born he said as I just nodded at him.

Evan's line:
Okay PUSH!!

Your line:
AAAGGGHHH!!! UMMMMM!! UGH!!

Evan's line:
THE HEAD IS ALMOST OUT!! JUST KEEP GOING!! He yells letting go of my hand then open my leg more and got both of his hands ready to catch the baby. I just nod softly and push again hearing a pop sound as I yelp in pain.

Evan's line:
The head is finally out!!! Y/n take a break!! He yells as I stop pushing to take a break while sweat came down my head then I reach down to feel the baby head and once when I did I immediately started to tear up.

Your line:
Oh Evan.....I-I can feel it.....It's right there I said as he looks up at me with a smiling then places his hand on mine.

Evan's line:
That's right....the baby is right there..... Your doing so good and I'm so proud of you right now he said kissing my head.

Evan's line:
Hey your almost done....so you can rest for now. Let some of the contraction ease some of the baby out then you can start pushing okay?? He ask as I just nodded softly and continued breathing.

Your thoughts:
I can't believe this is actually it.....I'm going to be a mother soon and now I'm going to finally meet them and bring them safely into this world.

Evan's line:
Okay Kitty.....big push he said getting his arms ready to catch the baby.

I nodded softly at him and with all my might gave one last push.

Your line:
HHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHH!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

WAAAAHHH!!
WAAAAHHH!!
WAAAAHHH!!

To be continued~
===========================

Yep you ended up delivering the babies in the cabin with Evan as your midwife.

But will you be successful before your Ex-boyfriend finds you first?

Find out in the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 149 14
Mutated animals, that have been infected with a chemical that has been released on earth, all come together to form an elite team that is forced to s...
264 15 9
Phoenix; a girl who has had her entire life stripped out from under her feet, and is looking for either redemption, or revenge. Evan; a man who has g...
1.9K 81 15
🚫permanent hiatus🚫 You are (F/N) (L/N), only daughter to the wealthy (L/N) family. After being kidnapped to threaten your father, none other the th...
333 3 15
Minecraft 2P AU The Crew found themselves in this new world 4 years ago and have spent every day trying to figure out to get home. One day, they wak...