The Goblin's Bride || JJK ✔ (...

By staegma95

In every 100 years, a girl who can see monsters will be born. At the age of 17 years old, the monsters will g... More

0 - Notes + Trailer
1 - 도깨비의 신부
2 - 전하지 못한 진심
3 - 우리의 추억들
4 - 날 믿어
5 - 그 날
6 - 한 걸음 더 가까이
7 - 발렌타인 데이
7.1 - 발렌타인 데이 (2)
8 - 원치 않는 놀라움
9 - 실수의 결과
🎬 BEHIND THE SCENES 🎬
10 - 운명의 끈
[M] 11 - 사랑과 정욕
12 - 변화
13 - 충격적인 진실
14 - 압도적 인 날
15 - Burdening Truth
16 - Inevitable Fate
17 - Wedding?!
[M] 18 - The Seduction Game
19 - Into The Unknown
20 - Don't Leave Me
21 - Reach out to me, please...
22 - Truce
23 - Unknown Reasons
24 - The Plan
25 - The Unexpected
26 - We can't, We just can't...
27 - Unsettling Surprises
28 - I Won't Let Go
29 - The Wedding
30 - The Most Unbearable Moment
31 - 10 Metres Apart
32 - Childbirth
33 - Partial Amnesia
34 - Oblivious
35 - Your eyes, You...
36 - Breastfeed
37 - Us, Finally
38 - Of Red Riding Hood and Deadly Wolf
39 - Goodbye, Jungki
[M] Epilogue - Mission: His Birthday Surprise

[END] 40 - Goodbye, Jungki (Part 2)

1.9K 84 22
By staegma95

Hyejin's POV

The sound of my feet against the wooden floor fill the hallway once I saw Yoongi setting his wings free, his knees bent a little to give him a jump but before he could flap those wings in the air, I shout for his name, "Yoongi!"

I run as fast as I could to stop him and luckily he heard me. His head turns to my voice, a deep frown painting his face, "Hyejin? I thought you were sleeping." He said as his eyes fall on me who is now wearing a worry expression.

"Where are you going this late at night?" I ask, ignoring his previous thought on me.

"You should go to sleep, Hyejin. Jungkook would be worried if he notices you're not with him now." His eyes fall to the ground and his teeth keeping captive of his lower lip didn't go unnoticed. Something is bothering him. 

I couldn't sleep earlier after Jungkook and I had our tryst. I did sleep for a while but I got up few minutes after Jungkook finally fall asleep. I could still feel the pain in his sobs when I was half asleep. He's still sleeping now but he keeps on mumbling Jungki to not go. Where would that guy go anyway? I'm obviously missing the train here and I don't want to be left behind anymore.

Seeing Yoongi who seems bothered by something and the fact that he's actually Jungki's best friend, I sense that this whole situation that got my husband a crying mess and Yoongi to fly away happens because of that twin, Jungki.

"And you are not answering my question, Min Yoongi." I snarl lowly. "What am I missing here? Why are you trying to fly away? Why are both Jungkook and Jungki looks sad? Fill me in, Yoong." I probe with full of curiosity.

That questions only brings the guy's frown deeper than before, "You really don't know?" 

And this time, I mirror him. Confuse got the best in me, "Wait, wh- what? Is there something I should know about Jungki?"

He looks at me in disbelief, his eyes are like judging me internally which makes me even more confuse. Then it dawn onto him that I lost my memories after I turn into a goblin and still slowly regaining back all of those memories, "Ah right, you lost your memories after you became a goblin. Guess that part of memory about Jungki's deal with the deity is still not coming into you yet." He presses his lips together into a thin line.

Wait, I'm not hearing things am I? "A deal with the deity?" I let out a disbelief voice. Eyes searching for the truth in his.

Yoongi peers over my shoulder when he caught a glimpse of Jungki's perturbing gaze sending towards him with a head shaking once as if telling him don't go. But Yoongi quickly peels his eyes away from the man, setting back on mine instead with a hand stretching out to me.

I look at his hand and back to his eyes, "Huh?"

"Yes, Hyejin. A deal with the deity. If you want to know more about how it all happened, I'll tell you. I'll make you remember who he was and who he is now to all of us. But I can't tell you right here. We need to go somewhere. Are you willing to let me fly you again?" Yoongi raises a brow at me, his head tilts towards his stretched out hand, indirectly asking me to take it.

"Fly me, again?"

"Ugh, Hyejin... Don't tell me all of the memories you had now are just your memories with my leader?" Yoongi sighs as I grin at him sheepishly, a hand rub over my nape as I send him an apologetic look.

"I remember all of you of course, but not that much. But, what kind of conversation we had in details, that, I'm still working on it."

"Nevermind, I'll take your presence here as a yes to fly you again." Before I could tell him that I can now fly, he already scoops me in his arms and make a head jump to the pitch black sky above us. The cold wind hitting my skin as I wrap my arms tightly around his neck, afraid to fall although I can now fly.

"Where are we going though?" I loosen my grip around his neck and look under our feet as we float in the air. Man, it reminds me of Howl's Moving Castle. 

"My go-to place whenever I need a peace of mind."

My mouth shapes an O to that. "You know, I can already fly actually. I mean, I got wings too." I shrug, bluffing a little at that fact.

And he scoffs, "I know. But I'm not risking a newbie goblin flying this high, so I'll do the honor to fly you for now. Don't let Jungkook know or he'll for sure cut my throat."

I giggle at how true that might be. Well, knowing how jealous that goblin husband of mine is, he'll surely put a dagger down this man's throat if he knew other men is carrying me in their arms. 

"Hey Hyejin?" Yoongi suddenly calls with solemn in his voice.

I was too enchanted with the night view beneath us that I forgot we've been silence for quite a while after he told me not to tell Jungkook about this. Turning my face to his side profile, he then looks down at me, a sad expression wash over his face.

"Yeah?"

He gulps and focuses his eyes back on the front, "How does it feel like to fall in love with someone?"

My brows jolt at that. A strange question from a guy whom I least expect to blurt such question out for sure. But I'm not that ignorant with the people around me. I sometimes saw him a bit envy over me and Jungkook, and Joy and Taehyung. He's at that age to think about love but I don't know why he don't want to find his other half.

It's either two of these reasons. It's either he's a self-devoted person who only wants to rely none other than himself or he's just that kind of a guy who wants to set a comfortable setting for his future family so he would save up more now which leads to him having no one yet at the moment.

"It feels... weird at first." I answer earnestly. I caught his eyes lay on me for a while before averting them back to the front. There's silence for a few seconds with the sound of his wings flapping constantly and the distant sound of the busy night underneath us.

Then I go on after heaving a long sigh, "I'd never thought I'd fall in love with a non-human that looks like... a human himself."

With that, he chuckles lightly, "Yeah, it's weird come to think of it. But it has always been every Celestial Fruit's destiny to be around weird creatures. And to me, you got used to it pretty well. You're not a girl with a faint heart, you just live with your present and enjoy it with no worries of the futur-"

"That's partially wrong, Yoong." I smile at him as he stares back at me in dazed. "I do have a faint heart. I do fear of the future that lies before me. I do feel terrified whenever the goblins who are after my blood gets near me and I certainly understand the fact that it's every Celestial Fruit's destiny to be around these creatures." I pause.

"But, I'm here now. A goblin. An ex-celestial fruit. My destiny said I should be died by now. That I would never see the man that I love anymore. But, that's about it." I gulp the lump in my throat as I continue, "Destiny. It's something that we can't avoid to happen to us in the future but what lives after destiny is in our hand, Yoong. In my case, Jungkook decided to turn me into a goblin so I could live. Of course, there's a consequences of me with my memories being wiped out. But that can always be regained." I smile to myself at how far my life has gone to with Jungkook by my side.

This is now our past destiny life. 

"So to answer your question." I look back into his eyes with a genuine smile on my face, "Love is extraordinary. You'll never know with whom you're going settle down with. Even if you do, you'll constantly get tested for the love you two had. You'll fight... A lot. But in the end, you'll still end up crying in each other's arms. Letting loose all of your weakness in front of the person you love and trust the most. That's where fate steps in. Telling you that after all of these struggles you two had, after all of these fights, you two are still side by side together, inseparable. He is the one." I mutter to myself a little softly. A smile crept up to my face when I picture Jungkook in every ups and downs of our life. He was there all along.

Then, I look back up into Yoongi's glistening ones as he listens to me, "He is the one." I said once again, "I know that he's the one from then on. That, this is the man that I should pour my love to, trust on, and care for. That, I... love this man."

Yoongi peels his gaze away from my face and smiles to himself, "Must be great to feel such indescribable feelings." He said rather sadly.

"Hey Yoong?" I call and he takes a quick glance at me.

"What?"

"Did Jungki said something to you? Or like offer anything or something?" I take a scratch guess as he bits his bottom lip anxiously.

Then, he sighs, "He did."

"What did he said?"

Yoongi bits his bottom lip once again before he lets it go slowly, "He wants to take my curse away so I could live a normal life."

He looks back at me and snickers amusingly, "In case you're wondering. I have a deadly curse residing in my body for years now. I thought Jungki puts it in me which leads us all being nemesis to one another. But it was actually an act to suppress the curse from taking all of my body. This curse was in me ever since I was a kid. Jungki out of all people noticed it and decided to use black spells to suppress them in or things would go ugly if he didn't. I'd rather say he used his black magic for a good use but since it also involves him killing few innocents people along the way to protect us, and that he wants to end this life sooner so he'd be reborn as a good person in the next life, he made a deal with the deity. A deal that would have no turning backs. A strong sealed deal." 

Suddenly, his eyes let out few drops of beads as he sniffles a little, "I don't understand that stupid guy. If he would have told us sooner that all of his act was too protect us, we would have prevent him from using his black magic further and not letting Jungkook exiled him on a stranded island. Why must he make us look like a freaking enemy?"

I sigh at the fact he just told me, "Some things are better left unsaid, Yoong. Jungki must have his own reason for doing so. Anyway, instead of running away from him like this, why don't you ask him directly?" I suggest and he shakes his head no.

"What's the point anyway, he'll be gone in 3 days." He mumbles to himself which makes my eyes grow wide. 

"What?!"

Yoongi sigh as he finally puts me down on one of the famous tower in Daegu, the E-World 83 Tower. The view here is breathtakingly beautiful. There are glimmering lights on the road beneath us, some planes sound in the sky as it passed by us, and the sound of the faint car honking could all be heard here. 

"Yeah, the deal with the deity. He got 3 days left. Anyway, I hope you're not afraid of heights." Yoongi sits by the empty spot of what seems like a steel box as he pats the empty seat beside him. "I really want someone to be here with me tonight or else I might go crazy and do even crazier things outside of my sanity."

I frown at him but take the seat anyway, "Tell me more about it. I'm all ears."

And we used 3 hours of that night as he went on and on to talk about what happened, what he felt when the deal was first announced by Jungki in the house, how everyone in the house felt when Jungki first set foot in the house after long years acting like a nemesis, how they all go along pretty well as time goes by and somehow grew attached to one another as well, and how he really felt when Jungki offered him to take the curse as he noticed the slight envy look on his face every time he sees me and Joy with our significant others.

That night after we got back home, I saw Jungki is still waiting by the gazebo, the open space in the middle of our house. But this time, Yoongi didn't ignore the man when he gestures him to come to him.

"Thanks for lending me your ears, Lady Hyejin." Yoongi smirks a little when he sees my widen eyes. It's been a while since the retainers called me that. My Celestial Fruit title.

"Anytime, Yoong. Go talk to him." I chin towards Jungki who's smiling at me softly. It's sad knowing that he'll be goon soon. Too soon... But I guest, this is his destiny. I hope he got his post destiny plan ready after he's being reborn as a good person he is.

He waves his hand at me as I do the same before I disappear behind Jungkook's door, climbing back over his mattress but Jungkook snaps his eyes open.

Green.

"Oh, h-hey." I stutter, smiling a little too apologetic for being missing few hours ago.

"You smells like Yoongi. Where did you go?" Jungkook studies my eyes as I blink, "I uh- well, Yoongi wants accompany to hear him out. So, I was just be there for hi-"

"Did he fly you?" Jungkook cuts me out as I gulp.

"He uh- I uhm... I fly by myself. He leads the way."

Jungkook smirks at me, his hand suddenly graze over my skin on my arm, up and down as he sits himself up and cups my face in his palms. His eyes never leaving mine and so does that smug on his face.

I wonder why is he reacting like thi-

"You know. I've been noticing that you too got colors in your eyes after our night in that closet. I must say, I like all of the colors I've encountered so far. But, this one... It's pretty..." He trails and leans closer to my face, whispering, "...white."

And my eyes snap at that. I quickly remove myself from his grip and stumble across our room to the mirror on my vanity table. At first, I couldn't see it clearly due to the dim light in our room but slowly, I notice the color in my eyes.

It's white!

Lord, so he knew I'm lying?

I mean, wait. So all this time, there are colors in my eyes like his? So, all of those nights when I was too horny and too shy to ask for him, he took the first move because he saw my eyes turning red is it?

Suddenly, his pair of arms wrap around my waist. Jungkook softly chuckles at my panic reaction over this news as he rest his chin on my shoulder, "I must say most of the time, your eyes are red, love."

"I feel so happy to finally read your emotions like how you used to. But first, let me kill Yoongi." His eyes suddenly change hazel as he rushes to the door, "How dare he carries my wife in his arms and fly the love of my lif-"

"Jungkook, stop." I giggle as I tug his hand in mine and he laughs as well, his fingers caressing my face lovingly, "Did he tell you that he'll let Jungki takes his curse?"

Jungkook must have known that Yoongi would have told me about it. And I kinda guess that the reason why he was late after putting our babies to sleep earlier was because he had a talk with Jungki about this. The reason to his tears and sobs.

Deep down, he still loves his twin. 

I didn't answer to that but instead I nod my head to it.

Jungkook take a deep breath and exhale sharply, his green eyes glisten in a pool of tears that he tries to hold. "Are they talking outside?"

I nod once again, eyes not leaving him in case he breaks down. But he didn't. Instead he smiles at me faintly and take my hand to our bed, "Whatever they do, I'll just accept it. It's their own decision which I have no authority over anyway." 

I mirror his expression and hug him tight in my arms.

"As much as I want to say that everything will be okay, I still think that it'd take time for all of us to say goodbye to Jungki. So, I'm not gonna say anything like that and instead just offer you my arms and shoulders like this." I smile against his chest, listening to his calming beating heart inside, engulfing in his warmth as he replies back with a tight hug, kissing the top of my head before he rests his chin on it.

"I like us like this, Hyejin. We've been there for each other from day one and I like the fact that you're here with me now. Very much alive and healthy." Jungkook breath out and kiss my head once again as we stay in each other's arms like that for few more minutes.

___________

- 4 Days Later -

7 months passed and the deal made between Jungki and the deity finally ended. We were watching TV last night, laughing, teasing and make jokes like we usually spent the night together. But, this morning, we couldn't find Jungki in his room, nor the gazebo and the small park he used to spend his morning. 

And it finally dawn onto us that Jungki has finally gone.

We all tried to fill those three days left with the other retainers and the babies as well. Trying to squeeze in those memories into those time limitation but a deal is a deal.

And a deal with the deity is a deal that can never be broken off.

Like Jungki told us before, after 7 months of my childbirth passed, he'll need to be vanished from here. From this world. Away for good. 

Other retainers seems to forget about the deal but as soon as Jungki reminds them back, the house suddenly became all glum. Not until Jungkook reminds them that Jungki wouldn't want us all looking sad on the day he'll disappear. The least we could do is to act normal, hence us watching TV last night because we knew it'd be his last night in this house.

I remembered how Yoongi shuts himself in his room alone after the night they successfully transferred the curse, leaving Yoongi clean now. Jungki said it's the last sacrifice he could ever think of to make Yoongi live a normal goblin life like others. Get a girl. Get married. Have kids. Instead of just fighting in wars.

I remembered how Jungkook was worst than Yoongi that he shuts himself in his library. Sobbing silently, not wanting his retainers to hear him out after the night he cried in my arms. 

I could feel his pain. I could understand him and all I could offer was a shoulder for him to cry on. Not any word left my lips. All I did was just giving him a squeeze once in a while and a soft pat on his back.

He sobs even in his sleep. Jungki's presence might have been the most unexpected twist they ever had in this house. Someone whom everyone loathe suddenly becomes someone whom everyone dears the most. Having him in this house was a big surprise when he first set his foot in here but day by day, his presence brings hope, strength and light in the house. Someone whom anyone could refer to and always be there to fix us if we are broken.

And now that source of strength is gone. Forever. He saved my relationship with Jungkook. He supports us and above all, he loves the little twins so much as if they're his own sons as well. But he cannot even see them growing.

This is unfair.

A pair of arms suddenly wrap around my waist while I was too busy in my thoughts. Looking up to the mirror in front of me, I could see Jungkook's puffy eyes decorating his handsome face. Probably just finished crying and not believing the thought that Jungki really left us all. 

The familiar masculine scents lingers around me as I let myself relax in his embrace. "Miss me?" Jungkook whispers against my ear making the corner of my lips tug upwards a little, "Mhm." I love this. Me being in his arms as he snuggles closer into the crook of my neck and breathe there. My hands caressing on his arms that are still wrap securely around me as I tilt my head to the side a bit.

"How are you holding up?" We sways our bodies right and left to an invisible music while keeping our eye contact from the mirror before us. Jungkook found a smile on his face as he leans in to my exposed collarbone, sending a kiss there.

"I'd be lying if I say I'm fine. But, I want to be fine today for my loyal retainers and for the triplets. So, let's just believe that I'm fine." Jungkook kisses my neck this time ever so slowly as I like the view of him smiling against it. 

"So, what is your plan next, leader Jungkook?" I turn in his arms as he peers down at me lovingly, his knuckles grazing over my cheeks and our eyes met.

A set of vibrant purple eyes land on another set of vibrant purple eyes.

"Let's stay happy and healthy like we are now, lady Hyejin." He beams softly as he leans to peck on my nose and pulls away. 

A smirk suddenly wipes out the smile he had earlier and he pulls my waist closer so our front collided, making me gasp in surprise, "Also, I was planning to expand our family and say bye-bye to the rubber thing I used for my doingy doingy. What do you say?" Jungkook wriggles his brows.

I immediately break into a fit of laughter in his arms knowing what exactly does he meant by that. "I thought you're still traumatized over my previous childbirth?"

"Well, you look like you want a daughter so badly. Plus, the twins would love to protect their little sister too. So, why not give it a try?" Jungkook mutters against my neck as I tilt my head to the back a bit and enjoy him nipping over it, "Hmm, let's wait until the twins grow up more." 

My fingers web against his locks and Jungkook pecks on my skin one last time before pulling away, "Anything for you, babe." The colors of his eyes now pink as mine changes as well. God, I love this man.

Out of the blue, Jungkook eliminates the distance between our face and kiss me tenderly, his arms never letting go of mine as he keeps me warm and safe in his embrace like he normally does. 

"And I love you too, Hyejin. Now and Forever."

We smile against the kiss and deepen them occasionally.

I can't believe I'm here now in this man's arms. The leader of the Goblin's realm whom every tribe fears of messing with. I was born as a mere Celestial Fruit whose destiny is to be used for immortality, strength and power. 

Everyday was a constant bother by the monsters that keeps on getting stronger and stronger until I hit the age of 17. I was threaten to be raped or to die as that's what a Celestial Fruit's destiny is. Everyday was a constant limbo of me losing hope to live until the guy who promised to make me his bride came back ten years later as a leader from his own tribe.

Our journey was never easy in the beginning. We fought, we cried, we laughed, we smiled, we protected each other and always be there for one another. Most importantly, we love hard and we trust in ourselves. 

Without this man's genuine love, I'd long be dead. Without his promise to make me his bride, I'd long be raped or killed by the other goblins. Without the retainers help to protect us all, we wouldn't be this stronger. And without Jungki's help, we'd have long getting side tracked. 

I had to admit just how much Jungki has helped us all in this house. The house wasn't that lively before he came. It feels like something is missing, a bright light. But as soon as Jungki steps inside, he somehow liven up the whole mood in the house, bringing us all together, stronger, and more affectionate to one another.

His bold actions might have seen exaggerated but he is genuine with everything he does.

We're going to miss him for sure. Jungkook would take his time to get over this longer than the other retainers for sure. But, he's strong. And with all of us sticking to his side, there's nothing that could bring him down that easily. 

Destiny.

It's something that is meant to happen to us in the future but it is also something that we can change in the end. I was destined to be dead but I'm very much alive with the love of my life. I was destined to not have a normal human life but I found my happiness in this goblin realm. Everything falls strangely into places at first but now it's a complete splendid puzzle worth hanging in our house. 

I must say being a goblin's bride is the best thing that has ever happened in my whole life and will forever be.

-THE END-

___________________________________

[A/N]

I feel like I've been dragging the ending for too long already! T.T

So, it's already the end but! 

I'll post an epilogue soon!

Get your holy water ready~

___________________________________

ALSO!

Don't forget to support my next story called Bodyguard.

A sequel to Our Love Story for Jungkook and Yeri ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 7K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
364K 18.4K 23
Where college heartthrob Jeon Jungkook falls hard for a girl who suffers from Rosacea. ------- "Jungkook, would you fuck, marry, or kill...Somin, Dan...
8.8K 400 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
10.4K 2.1K 45
#1 on the romantico [March 12, 2024] 𝗔 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 + 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺 + 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 + 𝗔𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁...