โœ” | ๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐, jasper hale

By m00nology

โand she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.โž [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN] More

author's note
๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š๐–“
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
a/n
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
cast
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty ; instagram
chapter sixty-one ; instagram
chapter sixty-two ; instagram [โœ”]
chapter sixty-three ; hale's love diary [โœ”]
chapter sixty-four ; groupchat [โœ”]
chapter sixty-five ; the wedding
author's note !
chapter sixty-six ; honeymoon
sixty-seven โฌช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
chapter sixty-eight ; surprise
surprise! | mini a/n โ™ก

chapter fifty-one

7.1K 210 29
By m00nology

madelline carefully led bella inside with carlisle immediately greeting them and helped madelline. edward followed closely while jasper sped towards the direction of madelline's scent, surprised at her sudden visit.

"its just a small fracture, as far as i guess" madelline told carlisle as bella stood before carlisle. he started to bandage her up after cleaning some wound while emmett and edward stood by them with rosalie sitting idly behind them with a magazine on hand.

"trying to walk and chew a gum at the same time, bella?" emmett asked, grinning towards her direction.

"i punched a werewolf in the face" bella said, sending emmett a smirk making his grin more wider.

"bad ass!" emmett praised, clearly impressed at bella, "you'll be a tough little newborn"

"tough enough to take you on" she teased gaining a harsh reaction from rosalie.

the blonde threw the magazine by the coffee table beside her and walked out of the deck, bella followed her with her eyes that was filled with confusion while looking back to emmett.

madelline looked at jasper and sighed before leaning shortly to his chest with him wrapping his arms around her waist, immediately comforted at her scent as he placed his chin on top of her head.

"don't worry about it" emmett said to bella after noticing the slight concerned look bella has.

"did you find any leads?" edward asked at the couple who stood silently by the corner, looking over at them while still wrapped up in each other's embrace.

"no sign of intruder. but victoria keeps on making appearances" jasper answered.

"twenty bucks she's behind all of this" madelline muttered, eyes going dark at the thought of the red head vampire.

"she's playing us, trying to keep us distracted" carlisle stated, noticing her patterns.

madelline turned towards to jasper giving him a kiss to his cheek, "i should check up on rosalie"

he nodded and kissed her forehead, "i'll be here"

madelline only smiled and followed her best friend who's out by the deck and staring mindlessly at the woods. rosalie heard the door open and close behind her making her slight tensed shoulders relax after noticing madelline's scent.

"you alright?" madelline asked, placing a hand at her shoulder.

rosalie looked at her and heaved a deep breath before wrapping an arm around her shoulder while madelline wrapped hers at her waist, leaning at her shoulder.

"i'm sorry" rosalie uttered, looking down at her, "its just. she's taking her human life for granted"

madelline didn't speak, knowing rosalie must get all of this out of her chest. she knew where she was coming from and not judged her for it, she completely understood why rosalie was so against of bella turning into a vampire but regardless, she knew it was bella's decision.

"she has a choice but we didn't you know? i get it mads, believe me. if you want to be with someone forever, you have to live forever but from what it looks like, she's too rushing this" rosalie ranted and huffed rolling her eyes while shaking her head.

"maybe its just, bella's love for edward is driving her to do this and maybe i think everything's too fast but i guess that's bella and her decision is quite made" madelline shrugged, not knowing how to perfectly describe bella at the moment.

suddenly, they heard light footsteps behind them making rosalie and madelline pull away with a slight groan coming out of rosalie's mouth. madelline only chuckled and patted her back.

"go blather to someone else about the joys of being a newborn" rosalie said as bella neared her.

"i know how bad it will be" bella said, lightly defending her side.

"you don't have a clue" rosalie said, shaking her head clasping her hands together while leaning by the rails.

bella stood straight with a slight pissed look clawing its way to her face, "okay rosalie i'm trying here but i clearly don't know what i did to make you hate me"

rosalie looked at her in slight surprise before letting out a disbelief smile, "hate you? now, that's just too harsh. i don't particularly like you bella but i envy you"

"what? how? that's ridiculous" bella shook her head, not believing rosalie's words.

madelline took it as a message to walk away and she did, walking back towards where the boys were. the three looked up at her as she entered, she neared jasper and slightly leaned her back by the table while jasper wrapped an arm around her waist.

"they're good?" edward asked pertaining to the two outside.

"yep" she answered, popping the p.

"well, that's a surprise" emmett said, laughing.

the four only chuckled, knowing it was unbelievable to have the two with each other without biting each other's head off. soon, silence engulfed them as they processed whatever's happening on hand.

"i have this really weird feeling" madelline started, her eyes glued at the white wall in front of her, "victoria is somehow behind all of this in act of revenge while the volturi are letting this go on for god knows what benefits they will have"

they processed madelline's words, somehow making sense of the issue at hand. it made sense, since madelline was the one who literally tore james apart while the others burned his decapitated head. but, as far as victoria's knowledge, edward was the one who killed james.

and as for the volturi, edward has read their thoughts which meant madelline received his thoughts as well. they want them, with their powers united they are indestructible.

"what are your plans though, d?" emmett asked, his nickname for her giving the girl a slight comfort.

"i don't really know but don't worry, i'll be there to fight her and her possibly newborn armies alongside with you" she assured them, placing a comforting hand on edward's arm.

they soon quieted down while rosalie's voice softly filled the room. emmett enclosed his fists together after hearing a certain name rolling off of his wife's tongue with evident venom lacing her voice.

"i really hate that bastard" emmett growled gaining nods from the three.

"ditto" madelline followed, thanking the heavens for not meeting the lad.

"if i actually saw him that night, i would have sliced his head off of that hideous body" carlisle said, angered as he remembered at how he met rosalie.

his once composed and calmed stance slightly broke off as they heard rosalie telling bella her side of story as to why she was still opposed at the idea of her becoming like them.

"maybe rosalie's right?" edward said out of the blue, clearly overthinking the shared conversation between the two outside.

"what if its wrong? what if i put bella to risk? god, the what if's are unlimited" edward exclaimed, running a hand through his auburn hair.

jasper sent a calming waves at his direction while madelline push through his scattered thoughts and helped him calm down.

"me and alice saw it, its bound to happen. rosalie's right, if she's really that adamant to be with you forever then she has to live with you forever. and i'm sure she's opposed at the idea of growing old while her husband looks not a day older from seventeen" madelline said to him.

"that's why we're here edward, making her realize the pro's and cons of becoming one of us before she makes her decision" carlisle said to his, patting his shoulder in a comforting manner.

"don't think too much about it, just go with the flow" jasper told him, saying something at him using his thoughts to let him know. he sighed and nodded, calming down because of them. he smiled gratefully at their direction before rosalie entered the room.

emmett sped to her and took her hands against his gently before lightly kissing her knuckles.

"i love you" he softly murmured as he pulled away, looking directly at her eyes while giving all the assurance and safety just by one look making rosalie smile.

"i love you" she answered with such gentleness on her voice, hugging him. they completely forgot the three who stood by the table who was looking at them with such smiles on their faces.

"i'm calling it, i'm the captain of this ship" madelline declared as she wiped away her fake tear.

"way to ruin the moment darling" jasper teased, kissing the side of her head while hugging her close to him. the velvet box sitting at his pocket growing heavier than usual.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 76 18
๐€ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ: ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 26.9K 47
"If you are a vampire, then how are you still a hot mess?" (Twilight) Emmett Cullen x OC female
176K 6.6K 30
violet was all that rosalie wanted. rosalie hale