Witchery. | Scott McCall

By PatheticFckinfool

As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from... More

Introduction/Description.
Where Were You Guys?
Sweater and Jealousy.
The Opposite side of the table.
Jealous much?
Sharp.
You're odd McCall.
Be Careful What You Wish For.
Darkness Is Bitter.
Dying Friend, Awkward Dinner.
Parent Teacher Conference.
Bonding Near Death.
Make Him Work For It.
Understanding.
Always Loved.
Dating and Learning.
Neutral.
Leadership.
Don't Get In My Way.
Restrain.
Distracted.

Thanks Mom.

1.4K 35 1
By PatheticFckinfool

Chapter Thirteen

Foot on the gas, going 90 in a 30 zone, my life couldn't get better. Scott in the back, Stiles next to me, I'm driving, and Kate Argent's following me in this stupid car chase.

"I'm gonna be so pissed if he found nothing out.!" I yelled and Stiles looked at me. I looked at him and sighed reading his face. "Fast and Furious," I said stepping on the gas harder and then suddenly slamming on the brakes and going hard left, then the gas pedal to the fucking metal.

"My sister... Is AWESOME!" Stiles laughed making me smirk, I looked in the rear-view and saw her turn, that's when the police radio went.

"Suspect on foot, running into the Iron Works."

"Ironworks- Dad's hot on his tail," I said doing another hard turn into the works, I saw Derek and stopped, Stiles, opened the door and got in the back. "Get in!!" I yelled and Derek jumped in, as I pressed on the gas seeing Chris shooting at us, I was smiling wide, loving the action and did a turn onto the main road. Going back to the normal speed limit and law-abiding driving.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?!" Scott yelled

"Ah! I had him!" Derek yelled in frustration.

"The alpha?" I asked and he nodded.

"Until the freaking police showed up!"

"Woah hey, they're just doing their job," Stiles said poking his head out and Derek gave him a dirty look.

"Yeah, blame the someone who wanted to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" Derek yelled looking at Scott.

"Can't we get past that?! How did you find him anyway?!" Scott asked

"The last time I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out, she found two things, a guy named Harris-"

"Our chemistry teacher.?" Stiles and I said in unison. To which Derek rolled his eyes.

"And this symbol." He pulled out a paper and I groaned, Scott too. "What you've seen it?"

"Allison's necklace," I said.

****

"I can't get the necklace!" I said walking into the school with them. "Scott you have to," I said and he looked at me.

"Wh-what?!" He asked.

"First, remember you owe me, and second, I can't, her dad is on to me. I haven't seen him since dinner but I can ask her where she's keeping it and if there's a moment I can I will, but I doubt it." I said and Scott sighed nodding. "Other than that, I'm sticking with Stiles today, good luck," I said Patting his chest. Grabbing my brother's arm and walking away.

"You're being mean on purpose," Stiles said and I nodded.

"Oh yeah definitely."

****

"What the plan?" I asked standing with Stiles.

"You remember that text 'you' sent on the night of the school, that wasn't even sent with your phone." He said and I looked at him.

"I think I'm catching your drift Bro," I smirked.

"Danny." We both said in unison but that was when Scott came grabbing Stiles and me.

"Jackson knows." He said and we looked at him.

"What do you mean he knows?" I asked.

"He knows I'm a.. werewolf." He whispered

"How the hell did he find out?" Stiles asked.

"I have no idea!"

I do. I hummed thinking.

"Did he say it out loud?" Stiles asked

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clear!" Scott whisper yelled.

"This isn't that bad- who can he tell?" Stiles hummed

"Allison's dad," I said

"Oh, this is bad," Stiles whined. "Does he know about Allison's father?" He asked and Scott shrugged.

"Probably not considering they are hunters and I don't think he'd be Toying with Allison if he knew," I said and they looked at me. "Wait does he know about me..?" I mumbled and Scott sighed.

"No, he threatened me with you and Allison. Allison bad, you, I don't care about." He said and I stopped walking, looking at him mouth agape. "Wait-no! That's not what I meant!" He said grabbing my hand, my brother rolling his eyes and sighing.

"Is it?" I asked.

"Yes I'm sorry, I meant don't mind him telling you because you already know." He said and I looked at his hand.

"Okay... But now you HAVE to get the necklace." I said looking at him and he nodded. "Get the necklace," I repeated and grabbed his sweater, fixing his hair. "Stiles and I have a plan," I said letting go and walking away.

****

"Did she give it to you?" Stiles asked as Scott sat next to me.

"No." Scott sighed.

"You two talk, I'm sitting with Allison to see if I can get any info," I said and got up moving to their table, and I sat next to Jackson. "Hey guys," I said and sat down, then turned to me.

"Hey Y/N," Lydia said smiling and Allison waved pointing to her mouth, indicating she had food in it.

"Hey Alli, I was wondering what pendant you have, the family heirloom one," I said and she nodded. "I noticed you haven't been wearing it, did you lose it?" I asked and she swallow chuckling.

"No, actually, I've been keeping it as a bookmark in my book about my family history." She said and I nodded.

"That's cute, have you found anything out about Diana?" I asked.

"She's not in any of the books, and I don't know why," Allison said.

"Are you pretending not to hear me?" Jackson said and I looked at him.

"Huh? You were talking to me?" I asked and he looked at me shaking his head and pushing my hair behind my ear.

"No, just thinking of you." He said and I chuckled looking down a bit. "Gimme a second." He said getting up and I nodded looking back at Allison.

"Yknow sometimes in history, people aren't put into it because of who they were," Lydia said and I looked at her. "Maybe she wasn't put in because of her race-"

"No actually, Lydia you're so right. She probably wasn't put in because she would have been called a witch, just like her ancestors were burned for." I said and Lydia smiled at me. "I love smart Lydia," I said and her smile grew flipping her hair.

"Why would she be in yours tho," Allison asked confused.

"Maybe she wrote her own," I said and Allison smiled. That's when we heard a bang and I turned seeing Scott staring at me, but his gaze moved, and I followed seeing Jackson. He was provoking Scott. I sighed looking back at Scott. "I think I'm gonna head out," I said and got up walking away, glancing back and saw Scott staring at me, the look on his face kinda, of scared me. I ran out.

****

I walked up with Stiles and into his room he went and into mine I went, instantly changing since I knew the rest of the night Would be crazy. (Outfit above) That's when I heard my dad outside and I walked out.

"Hey, daddy!" I said and he looked at me.

"What- What are you wearing?" He asked and I giggled.

"It's my outfit for Stiles' first game, you like it?" I asked and he smiled.

"I'd like it better if it was like this." He said grabbing my flannel and closing it.

"Is that my flannel?" Stiles asked and I ignored him

"Okay, dad Ill close it," I said and my dad smiled.

"Good girl." He said and went to walk away. "See you both later." He said and we nodded, stiles pulled me in and closed the door before I saw Derek grabbing him and pining him to the door.

"If you say anything..." Derek threatened.

"Oh yeah? Like what? Hey dad Derek Hales is in my room, bring your gun?" He said sarcastically and Derek lowered his hand. "That's right buddy, my-"

"Our."

"Our house, our rules." Stiles sighed, slapping Derek's shoulder and Derek slowly nodded stepping back and fixing Stiles' jacket. To which Stiles did to him and while moving away Derek cocked his head at Stiles who flinched. "Oh god.."

Derek turned around, and seeing me, directly behind him, I grabbed his jacket and pulled on it like he and stiles did and Derek's stern serious face melted into a smile. I heard a fake gag come from Stiles before I looked at him and he quickly turned around to his laptop.

"So has Scott gotten the necklace?" Derek asked I let my flannel fall open again and Derek's eyes were instantly on my figure.

"No, but we have another idea," I said sitting on the bed ignoring his staring.

"What's that?" Derek asked.

"The night we were trapped in the school, Y/N sent a text to Allison telling her to meet us there," Stiles explained.

"So?" Derek shrugged looking at me.

"I didn't send it." I held my hands up. "Someone else did with my number," I said leaning with my elbows on my knees.

"Can we find out who sent it?" Derek asked and we shook our heads.

"Not us, but we know someone who might be able to." Stiles smiled calling Danny.

When Danny got here Stiles wasted no time for a sugar coating.

"You want me to do what?" Danny gawked

"Trace a text," Stiles mumbled leaning on the chair

"I came here to do lab work- w-what makes you think I even can." Danny sighed

"Well, Y/N looked up your arrest report."

I sat up dropping my jaw. "Stiles! Just because I know how to without alerting dad and you don't doesn't mean throw me underneath the bus wheel and tell them to drive!" I said and I heard Derek chuckle. "And Danny I do it with everyone, I'm too curious, I'm sorry!" I said and Danny sighed.

"It's okay Y/N, I was thirteen anyway, they dropped the charges." He said and I nodded. "Also cute outfit." He said and I smiled "We're doing lab work." Danny pulled a chair up and I looked at Derek who kept his head down in the book he was pretending to read. "Who is he again?" Danny mumbled.

"O-oh uh.. hes my... cousin! Miguel.." Stiles said and I held in my laughter while facing Derek so don't didn't see me crying from trying to hold it in. Derek looked at stiles with a stink eye.

"Is-Is that blood on his shirt?"

"O-Oh yeah.. well he gets these.. horrible nose bleeds." Stiles continued and I couldn't handle it. Derek was now looking at me with the stink eye because of how much I was laughing quietly.

"I hate you." He whispered.

"You love me," I whispered and he looked down smiling a little.

"Hey, Miguel- I thought I told you to change into one of my shirts," Stiles said and I looked at Derek raising my eyebrows he closed the book, threw it next to me and got up opening his drawers. Derek didn't care if he was making a mess while doing so, he pulled his shirt off and I licked my lips enjoying his torture. He looked at me and sighed seeing my smirk, he turned around.

"Hey, Stiles?"

"Yeah?"

"This. No. Fit." Derek said pulling on the shirt and Stiles rolled his eyes. This entire time Danny was staring at Derek, obviously enjoying the show with me.

"Then try something else on," Stiles said in a Duh tone.

That was when Derek pulled an orange and blue polo on and I made an audible gag sound and Derek looked at me.

"What do you think Danny?" Stiles asked.

"It's not his.. colour," Danny said and I smiled.

"Not," I said.

"Stiles! None of these fit!" Derek yelled sounding frustrated.

"I'll need the ISP, Phone number, and the exact time of the text," Danny said grabbing the laptop I giggled getting up and trying to find Derek a shirt, pulling a black long sleeve out.

"This one," I said and he smiled pulling it on.

After Danny found it and we all huddled. "There! Registered to that account." Danny said and I looked. Melissa McCall.

"No-no. That can't is right." I mumbled and Derek looked at me.

Scott

"How do you know Derek Hale?" Chris asked me and I tensed.

"Wh-who?" I mumbled idiotically.

"Mm." Chris hummed. He pulled me to the living room and made me sit on the couch. "Allison said. She saw you talking to him, along with Y/N." Chris said. "Doesn't they seem a little bit disconcerting, Scott, you both talking to an alleged murder?"

"We're not the only ones that know him," I said.

"But you're the only one talking to him. Y/N said she was friends with him, how are they, friends?"

Think Scott, think.. that night at the bowling alley.

'I've known Derek since we were kids..' later I asked why she said that.
'It's a little lie to keep me and Derek safe, if I knew him before the fire, then how am I questionable?'

"Y/N has known Derek since before the fire," I said, his face changing. "She said her mom- before dying knew his." I lied threw my teeth. "So when he came back in town, she linked with him again." I played with my fingers. "How is it her fault if she didn't know her old friend was mentally Unstable, or psychotic," I said and he sat next to me.

"This still doesn't explain how You know him," Chris said. "I'm just trying to keep my daughter safe." He said.

"And I'm not?! That's all I'm trying to do, keep her safe, keep Y/N safe, every decision I made that night at the school, was to keep them safe and still, Y/N had some type of seizure or spasm and re-opened her wound, and I wasn't there by her side." I said frustratedly and he looked at me.

"I think you should go, Scott, you have a game to get to." He said and I slowly nodded and left.

Y/N

We sat in the jeep and I looked out the window, Stiles was on the phone and when it ended I looked at him. "Oh yeah one more thing," Derek said and Stiles looked at him.

"Yup?"

Derek then smashed my brother's head into his steering wheel. I hissed grabbing my face, it didn't hurt me but I still could feel it just by watching it happen.

"You know what that was for. Go. Go!" Derek said forcefully and Stiles got out, I slid into the driver to get out and Derek grabbed my arm. "You sure you don't wanna stay." He asked.

"Gotta make sure he doesn't fuck up." I smiled and he nodded, I walked inside following, Stiles and I couldn't find anyone. So we called Derek.

"We can't find her," Stiles said on speaker.

"Ask for Jennifer she's the one who was taking care of my Uncle," Derek said and at that moment I had a vision, of Peter, dragging Derek onto the floor.

"Stiles-"

"Hes not here either," Stiles said.

"Stiles."

"Stiles get out of there-"

"Hes The Alpha!" I said as Derek did, and we looked over to see Peter.

"You must be Stiles and my lovely Beta, Y/N." He said and I smiled.

"The flames- oh god I'm so stupid," I said and Peter tilted his head, meanwhile, Stiles was having a mental breakdown. "You're the alpha, I knew this whole time, I never connected the dots, I saw you," I said and Peter took a step toward me.

"Come again?"

"When Kate.." I stood up straight. "When Kate touched me, I saw it," I said and he took another step toward me when Derek knocked out Jennifer. Peter looked at him.

"That's not nice, she's my nurse."

"She's a psychotic Bitch helping you kill people, both of you out of the way," Derek said and I looked at Peter. Part of me felt bad for him but Derek was right, he was killing people, people who were connected through. Peter gently moved me and I nodded as he did.

"You think I meant to kill Laura? My own family?" Peter asked and Derek snarled at him jumping at him and I bit my lip Peter slapped Derek into the wall and picked him up by his neck. Dragging him like my small vision. "My mind.. my personality.. was Burned out of me." He said. "It has been driving with pure instinct"

"You want forgiveness?" Derek said once he was up on his feet and threw swings at Peter.

"I want... understanding." He said looking at Derek. "Do you have any idea.." he said as he punched Derek making him fall and spit blood from his mouth. "What it was like for me during those years," Peter said as I slowly followed them. "Slowly healing, cell by cell. What it took for me to even wake up? Yes, becoming an alpha, taking that from Laura, pushed me over a plateau of the healing process." He said as Derek got up and swung more swings. "I tried to tell you what was happening." He said while breaking Derek's hand. "I tried to warn you." He said and I followed as they went into a separate room.

I watched as he healed his face to brand new and I crouched down. I watched as Peter, sunk his claws into the back of Derek's neck, and I watched as he began to shake. That's when he turned and looked at me.

"Now my beautiful Beta." He said.

"I'm, I'm not a beta," I said and he tilted his head. I stood up, pulling my flannel to the side, my wound now just scarring. He walked to me.

"That's right.. you said vision." He said. "What are you?" He asked sliding his hand down my cheek.

"W-Witch," I whispered and he smiled.

"Oh, how perfect. I have just one thing for you, do you wanna reach your fullest potential?" He asked and I nodded. I lifted his hand and grabbed his, which was touching my cheek.

"Show me first. What you went through." I said and he squinted his eyes at me, I held his hand in mine and the vision started, and as it continued I fell to my knees holding him tightly.

When I came too, I looked up at him, and he smiled. "I have a gift for you." He said and helped me up, "Come with me, and it'll be yours." He said and I nodded fast. That's when Derek woke. I looked at Derek and he stood up, Peter gripped my hand and led me out with Derek that's when I saw my brother, he looked betrayed, but I gave him a quick wink, and that's when his lips curled a bit.

****

the Hale House. we walked in and he walked to the staircase.

"We had a fireproof compartment in the stairs for things like this Y/N." He said as he ripped off a stair, and there were books in it. He grabbed the one on top, it was a leather cover with thick pages.

"Remember that little lie you told your friends about you and Derek.? Well, it wasn't so much a lie. Your mother did know Talia, my sister. She gave her this, and said, if ever one day, one of my twins becomes a witch give this to them. This was after she stripped her witch away. Before you were even born." He said and I nodded. "See only females become witches in your family. So your brother never had a chance, bit or not. He is a wolf, or something else." He said.

I was taking all this in and when he placed the book in my hands, my eyes began glowing purple.

"It's a perfect fit." He whispered in my ear as he walked out. "Now I'm going to visit Scott." He said walking out and I looked at the book. I needed to tell Stiles.

It was real. I was a witch, and this was my life. I clung the book to my chest and looked off to the side, this was a happy thing.

Thanks, Mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 899 52
A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with a red diamond mark on her forehead and i...
172K 3.2K 23
What would happen if Lydia had a sister? Taylor Martin is the twin sister to the one and only, Lydia Martin. While Taylor thinks this year is goin...
493K 10.1K 78
Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Just like she never would have expected tha...
1M 43.8K 40
[ COMPLETED ] An unexplainable spark ignites within Gabriel when he meets his brother's best friend, Alexander, the perfect example of a walking sex...