Death House - A Nathan Sykes...

By ellafboo

*Sequel to To What End* Elyssa finally gives birth to her first daughter. Nathan and her are ecstatic, and st... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Everything starts out happy
Chapter 2 - Our Sunshine
Chapter 3 - Cold
Chapter 4 - Lonely Hearts
Chapter 5 - Forever
Chapter 6 - Shattered Glass
Chapter 7 - 2:02 AM
Chapter 8 - Torn
Chapter 9 - A time to hate
Author's note
Chapter 10 - Thanks for the memories
Chapter 11 - Shattered
Chapter 12 - Forgotten
Chapter 13 - Strange happenings
Chapter 14 - Bad things
Chapter 15 - Sick
Chapter 16 - Heartless
Chapter 17 - Why am I even alive?
Chapter 18 - The Good-Bye Room
Epilogue

Author's Note

694 14 10
By ellafboo

I sincerely thank each and every one of you for reading this fanfic. So my third fanfic has come to an end. I hope you all liked it. I definetely enjoyed writing it. I have other fanfic ideas in mind, but it will take me a while to put them all together.

I would like to thank a few people that helped me write this fanfic. Firstly, it will be @Lichyuha. She helped me go through this process a lot. I felt a little low in between, as I thought I was writing a terribly boring piece but she helped me get through that. So thank you! Her fanfics are soooo amazing! And I will reccomend you to go and click on her profile and check it out.

Then I would like to thank @luvpeace4ever2. She had encouraged me so much in my bad times. And she has always supported me while writing this story! Thank you for that!! You should also check out her profile! She has amazing fanfics and I think you should all read them.

Then I would like to thank @CarinaGarcia8, @missyjuliet and @1DTWEmily_Hughes for all their lovely and encouraging comments on my story.

And finally, I would like to thank each and one of you readers. I hope all of you liked it.

Thank you guys again for making this experience a great one for me.

-Ella x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 104 20
Lilith Blackwood survived nearly being killed by her abusive husband Christian. She woke up 3 days later in a hospital and found out she lost her u...
2.9M 53.4K 35
{SEQUEL HAS BEEN DELETED}After Kathleen's parents go on a month's long vacation to get away from the bad times at home, Kathleen is shipped off to he...
7.4K 197 49
Some people are lucky and have the most perfect lives, but some of us are like Elizabeth "Liz" Meyers. She's been dealing with school, the lost of he...
264K 8.6K 20
*Wattpad Exclusive* Kayla White's world is shattered when she gets pregnant at nineteen. Her dreams of becoming an olympic swimmer were crushed while...