Kayla White's world is shattered when she gets pregnant at nineteen. Her dreams of becoming an olympic swimmer were crushed while her world caved in around her as she learned about parenting and tried to make a life for her and the baby. It only got worse when the baby's father left them just days before their daughter's birth. With no way to track him down Kayla is forced to take on the task of parenthood on her own; alone.
For months Kayla has been so deluded in her own world that Kayla is blindsided when a handsome stranger stops her on the street and sweeps her off her feet. She believes that he could be the one for her, the one to spend the rest of her life with, but what's the real reason he showed up and found an interest in Kayla? What is he hiding? Is there something more than just love going on between them, if you can call it love at all.
- Trapped by Love
- 1: "Party at Scotty's house tonight!"
- 2: "I'm gaining weight like crazy!"
- 3: "I could be on MTV's Pregnant and my life is now ruined."
- 4: "You ruined my entire year!"
- 5: "Yes, doctor?"
- 6: "Are you going to abort the baby?"
- 7: "Get out and don't come back."
- 8: "And some bolt later on."
- 9: "Just Facebook him or something."
- 10: "That's at least a happy ending."
- 11: "I could have died!"
- 12: "And who is this little one?
- 13: "It's not my birthday."
- 14: "You've been served."
- 15: "Were you ever going to tell me?"
- 16: "I'm here for you."
- 17: "He saved my life."
- 18: "Kayla, please hear me out."
- 5 years later