Survivors ( bellarke fanfic...

By vettz_

The second book . The first book is leaders , go read it ! Bellamy and Clarke fan fic More

Prologue
This isnt real
Leaving yet agian .
And i thought you were innocent .
Don't
Going to help Lincoln
Thoughts
May we meet again
I proved myself .
"I know .."
How far we've come
Love is weakness
Mission
Bellamy .
Its war clarke .People die
Heres to the beginig of the war
Her people over our alliance
The war is won and i cant go on
Authers note : make a deal
Love isnt Weakness Its strentgh
make amends with those close to you
To talk and be young. To find where we stand
Lets lay here
Clarke.
Love drives me crazy but what I've done drives me insane.
Where oh Where
Ill find you always
* Authers note * i need you
Is this the end?
What Lies Ahead
Book three , chapter 1 is up!!
NEW BOOK PUBLISHED ON AMAZON!!!

Note : Read all and comment

4.9K 107 38
By vettz_

Ok guys this isn't an update ..I'll delete this later on but I have two things to ask .

1) should I continue the story now ? Or wait till it airs again ?
2) please search change.org the 100 and it should be the 3rd link down and sign the petition to renew the 100 !

Also id like to add that some of y'all I didn't like the Finn and Clarke kiss bc this is a bellarke fanfic . please realize that now every story is perfect . if it was perfect and always fluffy we would get bored. There's got to be things we have it watch or read about that make us really want that fluffy moment and then it means more ... Please understand ...

Leave comments about if you signed , what you think I should do , or my last paragraph ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.1K 11
❝Arden you've changed. You killed someone innocent, you don't trust anyone but yourself, you run with the wolves and you're in love with the leader o...
20K 349 13
Book 1 "On our final journey to the ground" That's what they said, but Luisa Kane didn't believe that when they were sent to the ground to see if it...
926K 22.4K 70
The 100. The writing is iffy in the beginning. You will see how I grow when the stories grow. It's bellarke. And the ending of every chapter will ge...
223K 5.3K 30
"Alive; living, not dead„ She only needed a little spark of happiness just to keep breathing, and a little bit of love just to keep her humanity. Fir...