Witchery. | Scott McCall

Af PatheticFckinfool

As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from... Mere

Introduction/Description.
Where Were You Guys?
Sweater and Jealousy.
The Opposite side of the table.
Jealous much?
Sharp.
You're odd McCall.
Be Careful What You Wish For.
Darkness Is Bitter.
Dying Friend, Awkward Dinner.
Parent Teacher Conference.
Bonding Near Death.
Thanks Mom.
Understanding.
Always Loved.
Dating and Learning.
Neutral.
Leadership.
Don't Get In My Way.
Restrain.
Distracted.

Make Him Work For It.

1.3K 35 0
Af PatheticFckinfool

Chapter Twelve

I watched Stiles run down the stairs and fly into the kitchen, and I heard a familiar clanking sound, I stood up and saw him jogging to the door, I walked behind him as he grabbed the handle and I reached into his bag pulling out a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Seriously? Jack? For what?" I asked and he nearly shrieked when I spoke he turned to me ripping it out of my hand.

"None of-" I cut him off straight away.

"It'll be Dad's business if you don't tell me," I said crossing my arms and he sighed.

"I'm going to Scotts and we're getting drunk since you broke his poor little heart saying you need space." He said leaning on the door and I sighed.

"Yeah well, I still need more. I'm staying home tomorrow." I said and Stiles shook his head.

"No you're not, it's the full moon and I don't think I want a murderous witch at home alone." Stiles spat and I chuckled.

"Go get drunk," I said and he smiled.

"Affirmative." He said and I closed the door behind him, locking it and let out a shaky breath.

****

That next morning. I was walking through the hall with Lydia. "I think I'm gonna give him a chance," I said and Lydia gawked.

"He locked us in a classroom and left us for dead." She said. "And your gonna forgive him this early.?" She asked in disbelief. I looked down empathetically. I felt bad, especially about my brother and him getting drunk because of me. "Make him work for it. You at least deserve that." She said flicking her hair and I nodded.

"Okay, okay.. I'll make him work for it," I said walking into Harris' class for my test, I sat in the front and I saw a figure stand in front of me. I looked up seeing Scott.

"Y/N.." he mumbled and I looked away as Harris told him to get a spot. I heard him sigh and I started with my test. I was writing and answering fine when Scott got up abruptly and ran out of the Classroom. I watched, my brother followed him soon after and I was itching in my seat to follow.

Make him work for it.

I simply looked back down and saw a tear I didn't realize I had until it fell on my paper. Making the paper turn gray with dampness. I touched my cheek and felt the tears and I heard from beside me-

"Y/N you okay?" Allison whispered and I looked to the side shaking my head, don't look at me.

"I'm okay.. let's just finish this test," I said and heard her hum an okay.

****

Later I was at lunch, sitting with Allison and Jackson, Jackson had his arm around me.

"Jackson, you don't think I made a mistake? Taking space from Scott, I mean."

Make him work for it.

"I think hes getting everything he deserves. He deserves to wait for you to be ready, he deserves, not to be your friend for a while, considering, you were already hurt and begged him not to go, but he still left and locked us up." He grabbed my hand and I gulped smiling, he made me feel much better.

"Jackson that made me feel a lot better, trust me," I said and stood up, Allison waved at us as I and Jackson walked off.

****

I walked Jackson to the locker room and he kissed my head.

"I'll see you on the field," I said and I turned to walk away but I had a vision.

Scott smacked Danny across the head with his lacrosse stick, during practice. But why would he do that? I started walking down the hall to the back exit when I heard my brother and Scott. I turned and looked seeing Stiles.

"I love you! I love you! You're my best friend!" He called as Scott walked away and Stiles bounced excitedly.

I walked past my brother ignoring him as he said my name and followed Scott, and now Lydia. I saw them walk into Coach's office and the door has left a crack so I decided to eavesdrop.

"Is this about the other night?" Lydia asked and Scott sighed.

"I.. wanted to ask you something," Scott said and Lydia hummed. "Does... Does Y/N Still like me?" He asked and I instantly felt bad.

"Of course," Lydia said and I nodded. "As a friend." She added and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Nothing more than.. a friend." She said. "Her decision of taking a break from you was a dumb decision." She said and I leaned on the wall. Lydia Martin you bitch. Your stupid want for power. You'll regret this. "Ask me how I know."

"How.." I heard, he sounded like he was angry, struggling with his words.

"Because I know when a guy risks his life for you. You should be grateful." She said.

"Are you grateful?"

"You'd be surprised.. how grateful, I can be.." I heard and that's when I heard shuffling, and I turned to look in I saw. Lydia is all over Scott but Scott was inviting it. I couldn't believe that...

Make. Him. Work. For. It.

I turned and I ran out, I did sit on the field, and I went on my phone seeing the messages Derek's messages. That's when I thought, Derek and Scott are technically friends.. and Derek kissed me, and I invited it.. am I any different? We aren't dating. We kiss other people when we aren't dating someone.. this isn't cheating, so I should stop thinking like it is. Right? Plus the full moon is Tonight, so maybe.. this is him lashing out? But does he even like me, or is he mad at me?

That's when Lydia sat next to me. "Hey." She said and I didn't look at her.

"Was he a good kisser?" I asked and she fell silent.

"What?" She asked sounding innocent. I stared at Scott on the field.

"Was Scott a good kisser?" I asked and she sighed.

"You.. saw?" She asked and I nodded slowly. "Look Y/N.."

"Be honest, the smart Lydia I know, and love, why did you kiss him.?"

"I kissed him because... Jackson has been getting distant from me. I'm pathetic to invite affection from a guy who's hurting." She said and I sighed.

"You don't Like him?" I asked.

"No, and he doesn't like me. It was.. juicing misery." She said and I nodded.

"At least you're honest, was he a good kisser?" I asked smiling a bit.

"Yeah, he was." She said sounding defeated. That's when Scott bashed Danny, I got up and ran down and we all surrounded Danny, while stiles went to Scott. I couldn't believe this. "Is he okay?" Lydia asked.

"Hes okay just looks like a bloody-" Jackson looked at Lydia as did I, then did I notice her Lipgloss. I shook my head and looked at Jackson, I tilted my head and slipped away, now was my chance to get away from Stiles.

****

I walked threw the sports shop and noticed the archery gear. I smiled and walked over. Remember the night I went to Allison for the first time

'You do archery?' Allison asked me

'Did. Me and my brother. Stiles quit early on but I kept going, until mid-Grade Nine.' I explained as she showed me her bow.

'We should go arching together.' She said and I giggled.

'Hell yeah!'

I picked up the sight window, where you aim from, and held it aiming forward but jumped a bit. Seeing Jackson.

I smiled wide and put it down. "Hey Jacks," I said and he smiled walking over.

"What are you doing here? Looking to get back in archery.?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I am, you?" I asked and he sighed.

"Helmet, for Danny, McCall bashed him pretty hard." He said and I nodded looking down, now blaming myself for that. "You need someone to talk to?" He asked.

"You always read me like a book." I sighed pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Well, I do too." He said and I looked at him nodding. I took his arm as he paid for the helmet and we walked out to his car.

Stiles

"Brought you some water," I said and Scott looked up at me. Asshole. I held up a dog bowl that I scribbled 'Scott' on and find it with water, putting it in front of him and I walked out, but before I closed the door he threw it at me.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" He yelled and I sighed turning around.

"You kissed her Scott. You made out with Lydia. The one girl that I-.. the one girl I've ever liked. Not to mention Y/Ns best friend. She saw you, Scott." I said and he looked up at me. "Y/N saw you," I mumbled. "I saw her face when walking out of the school. She looked hurt. Destroyed." I looked away.

"She kissed me." He grumbled.

"What?"

"She kissed me and would have done more. Y/N didn't see, you're just lying. To make me feel WORSE!" he yelled. And I laughed. "She would have done anything, and I bet, your sister would too... if it was her instead. I would have taken her there, your precious little sister." He provoked. I turned and closed the door a crack and sat on the floor. He continued to yell at me and I covered my ears. This wasn't my best friend.

Y/N

"Can I tell you something Y/N.. promise me, you won't think I'm crazy." He said and I nodded.

"Never Jackson."

"I-I don't think it was Derek at the school- and I know you saw him." He rambled and I grabbed his arm.

"Jackson. I didn't see Derek." I whispered and he looked relieved but scared. "Stiles and Scott said they did, and I don't know if they did.", said lying. "But I know I didn't.."

"I saw something.." he said, I nodded at him to continue. "It was like.. human, but not." He said and I looked away. "It stood like a man, but I couldn't make out any features, it was just a figure. But the thing was, it got down on all fours and took off." He said and I nodded.

"Like.. hands and feet?" I asked and he nodded.

"Did you see it?" He asked and I looked down, nodding slowly.

"Jackson. I.. y'know how I feel about Scott.. well," I whispered. "Ever since I got attacked I've been changing... Mentally but... I'm not okay and I wished he could have helped me but in the school, he tried helping but.. locking us in the room was a dangerous move." I said and that's when something jumped on top of the car and we both looked up, I went to get you but he grabbed my waist.

"Wait!" He said and I looked at him, he looked scared and I heard a familiar howl from Derek. I looked around and so did he.

"It's probably just a coyote trying to get a bird," I said and he looked at me nodding softly. "I need to go anyway," I said and he nodded, I slipped out of the car and got in mine, once I saw him take off I got out and ran towards where I heard the howl, I said Derek talking to Scott. "Derek!" I yelled and he looked at me, I ran after him and jumped into his arms. He held me and I giggled.

"Hey there Y/N." He said chuckling while hugging me.

"You're alive," I said looking up at him He nodded. "I'm glad you are," I said and heard Scott whine, I looked at him and sighed. "Come, I'll give you guys a ride." He said and smiled as he looked down. Derek grabbed Scott and helped him up. Walking to my car and put Scott in the back Derek in the passenger and I drove off.

"So Y/N," Derek said looking at me and I nodded. "Miss me?" He asked and I laughed softly.

"Yes, indeed. Not as much as I miss Scott though." I said and saw him perk in the back. "Ah ah. I'm not completely forgiven. Considering you also kissed my best friend." I said

"Wait.. you did see it?" He asked and I nodded. "Stiles wasn't lying.." he whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"You're for sure working for it."

(A/N — I know it seems like I'm just replacing her with Allison, but it's the best way to go without Allison getting in the way of the story. I am making Allison like a Scott to her Stiles, they're best friends)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

181K 2.2K 60
-COMPLETE/DISCONTINUED- ↑More Wenclair on my page WENCLAIR<33 This is my first book, you can request anything Fluff Angst Smut Anything (I can't guar...
8.4K 134 28
β„™π•–π•£π•€π•–π•‘π•™π• π•Ÿπ•– 'π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕑𝕙' π•„π• π•£π•˜π•’π•Ÿ π•˜π•£π•–π•¨ 𝕦𝕑 π•šπ•Ÿ π•“π•–π•’π•”π• π•Ÿ π•™π•šπ•π•π•€ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕙𝕒𝕀 π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨π•Ÿ π•Šπ•₯π•šπ•π•–π•€, π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•Šπ•”π• π•₯π•₯ 𝕀�...
1.7K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
14.7K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...