Tawog : The Fighter

By Artisticfreakshow

This story revolves around the life of Gumdrop Watterson. In this particular AU, Gumdrop is a top fighter at... More

Gumdrop
Fight!
Ties
Tooth and Nail
Freedom
Deejay Goldbrooke

Clone fight pt. 2

111 1 1
By Artisticfreakshow

[The house]

     Gumball and Carrie stood before the Clone Gumdrop. Gumball had his sword Varric in hand and Carrie was assisting Nyxia and Dahlia in healing the injured siblings.

     "Mom..." Stormy weakly groaned in a slightly joyous tone.

     She had a small bit of blood leaking out of her mouth, and multiple scratches covered her body.

     "I'm here baby. Stay still... I need to heal you." Carrie stated with a tear in her eye.

     "Nyxia..." Carbon weakly stated. He coughed up blood, and is wound was worsening. Blood gushed out his thigh wound and blood gushed out his nose.

     "Carbon. Hold still. This will sting." Nyxia stated. She pulled out a potion and poured the purple liquid in his wound.

     Carbon loudly groaned in pain, as the wound started to regenerate on it's own. She hugged Carbon tightly.

"Hold on Marissa. This will hurt." Dahlia stated while spraying a potion formula on Marissa. Marissa had a dislocated shoulder and open cut on her hand.

Marissa groaned in pain as her wounds where also regenerating. However her shoulder did not regenerate as it was not a flesh wound.

Dahlia saw this, and she quickly gripped Marissa's shoulder.

"Marissa This will hurt like hell.." She bluntly stated. But Before Marissa could even respond she felt a excruciating pain in her shoulder and loud popping sound.

Marissa cried out in pain as tears formed in her eyes. Dahlia hugged Marissa and gave her a painkiller.

"Okay. Who's next?" Dahlia stated while walking towards her other siblings.

"My, My. Mr. Watterson. You picked a fine wife." The clone stated in a cocky tone.

Gumball was angered. He gritted his teeth and a Aura started to form around him. He made growling sounds as Varric began to glow.

"You will pay for this!" Gumball stated in rage. He then unleashed a slash of energy towards the clone which blew the clone back.

A cut mark appeared on the clone's chest as the clone laid on the ground.

Gumball then jumped from the house and unleashed a downwards slash to the clone.

However, the clone sat up and dodged the slash by jumping out of the way.

The slash created a slash mark on the ground as debris flew everywhere. A cloud of smoke appeared blinding the clone of Gumball's presence.

However, the clone was taken off guard by Gumball charging out of the smoke cloud and unleashing a piecing strike to clone.

[It seems I may have underestimated you Gumball Watterson. I guess I'll have to use this.]
The clone thought while seeing Gumball charging at him.

The clone made a fist and a red aura covered it's hand. It unleashed a blow with a glowing red arc to the charging Gumball which created a shockwave that blew debris in every direction.

The ground started to crack and multiple fissions started to appear And a giant smoke cloud formed.

Gumball was blown back into a tree. The tree cracked due to force of the impact and blood gushed and leaked out of Gumball's mouth.

"Master Gumball are you alright!?"Varric asked Gumball in panic.

Gumball spit out blood and stood up. His conscious was hazzy, and he had trouble standing up correctly.

"It hurts. It feels as if every bone in my body is broken." Gumball weakly responded to Varric.

"I guess. I'll have to use the Limit." Gumball stated while nearly falling over.

Carrie gazed at Gumball in panic.

[Don't tell he's going to use the Limit.] Carrie thought while wrapping bandages around Carbon's leg.

"Master Gumball. If you use the Limit you will be driven mad!" Varric yelled out, earning a glare from Gumball.

"It has to be done." Gumball stated while gripping Varric tighter.

A blue aura formed around Gumball, as the ground began to crack. Gumball growled and his eyes started to glow orange and yellow, and his fur stood up.

"What is dad doing..?" Belle stated clearly baffled at her dad's new appearance.

"He's going beyond the Limit." Carrie stated while spraying Belle's cuts with a Anti-Bacterial spray.

"What do you mean?" Marissa asked her mother, while gazing at Gumball.

"Out of all Gumball's abilities. Their is one certain ability that he rarely uses. This ability is called the limit. He inherited this ability from you're grandmother Nicole as it ran through his family."

Carrie stated while crossing her Arms.

"I understand. So it's like a special ability." Marmalade stated while hugging Carrie.

"Yes. It grants Gumball strength that surpasses his physical capabilities." Carrie stated.

[However. Even with such a strong ability. It Has it's fair share of risks.] Carrie thought while biting her lip.

The Aura around Gumball grew stronger and more present as every second went on. A great gust of wind blew in every direction as Debris flew towards the house.

Carrie created a energy shield as Debis collided with the house.

     The clone didn't show any signs of fear as it just simply smiled.

"You're ready Varric!?" Gumball yelled out will gripping Varric in a sword stance.

"Yes!" Varric stated. Varric started to shift in shape. The blade started to form Angle spikes and the sword changed to a yellow color. The sword glowed with a red hue.

"It seems you're finally able to match my level." The clone stated while taking a fighting stance.

     When all of a sudden Gumball appeared before the clone. The Clone's eyes widened in shock as Gumball unleashed a slash towards the clone.

     Blood spilled of the clone's chest, and spilled out of his mouth. The slash was so strong that it completely cut through the houses behind the Clone.

     The clone was launched up in the sky, as blood spilled out of his cut.

     Before the Clone could even regain it's footing Gumball charged upwards and unleashed a flurry of slashes completely cuting through the clone's flesh.

     Gumball then launched himself up in the air and charged his sword with elemental energy.

     He then unleashed a downward's Slash flinging the clone into the ground. The ground cracked as the clone laid on the ground.

     Gumball landed on the ground safely a gazed at the clone. Blood spilled out on the ground and mixed in with the soil.

     "Is he dead!?" Carbon yelled out. Gumball gazed over toward Carbon but looked back towards the clone.

     "I Don't know." Gumball stated while cracking his knuckles.

     [I hit him will enough force to kill 100 men. I doubt that he's alive.] Gumball thought. When all of a sudden he felt a pain in his chest.

      "You're too slow..." a voice called out behind Gumball. Gumball looked down but saw something he'll never forget.

      "GUMBALL!!!" Carrie yelled out with tears in her eyes. The entire family was shocked.

      There standing behind Gumball was the clone. His Arm was buried into Gumball's back. He had many cut marks and bruises on his skin.

      Gumball vomited out blood as his body went limp. "Master Gumball!" Varric yelled out while glowing red.

     The clone dug his hand out Gumball's chest causing blood the pour out and unto the ground.

     Gumball collapsed on the ground causing Varric to disappear from sight. A pool of blood formed around Gumball.

      "Do you really think a puny sword like that could bring me down?" The clone stated while griping his chest.

      "You really underestimate my ability." The clone stated while gazing the other Family members.

     "You sick bastard!" Carrie yelled out. She unleashed a wave of purple energy hitting the clone.

      The clone started to laugh. Causing Belle and Scrapper to tear up.

      "You're weak." The clone stated. Walking slowly towards Carrie.

      The clone then felt a pain in his chest as a blade pierced through his body.

      He turned around to see Gumball.

      "How did you survive that?" The clone stated clearly baffled that Gumball was still alive.

      A red aura formed around Gumball as Gumball unleashed a wave of energy. It then knocked back to clone into a nearby rock.

      Gumball then stretched his shoulders, And held Varric  in samurai stance.

      "I bet you're surprised on how I survived that!" Gumball yelled out.

      The wound on his chest was sealing up and blood started gush out the wound. The wound was regenerating and fast.

     [He must have used the limit to increase his Cardiovascular output. Therefore more cells are being created at the molecular level.]

     The clone thought while biting his lip.

      [I guess I'll have to use this attack.]  The clone thought.

      Steam started to flow off the clone's body and a huge gust of wind blew across Gumball almost knocking him on his feet.

      "What is this power?" Carrie mumbled out while trying to protect her children from the wave of energy.

     The clone's hair stood up, and his veins started to pop along his body. His skin went from blue to red and a aura started spill out his body.

      The ground started to crack and a crater started to form below the clone's feet. More steam flowed of the clone's body and it took 3-point stance.

      Gumball put up Varric in a defensive stance as a wall like aura surrounded him. The clone then disappeared from sight as if he just vanished.

       But then reappeared before Gumball. [He's so Fast] Gumball thought. But before he could respond the clone unleashed a straight punch to Gumball.

      The punch completely broke through the Barrier and landed dead in Gumball's stomach causing blood to gush out of his mouth.

     The Punch knocked Gumball all the way in the house. He landed in a nearby wall completely cracking it a creating a crater.

      Gumball coughed out blood and gazed at his wound. The wound wasn't regenerating and a huge crater like hole appeared on his stomach.

      "Dad..." Belle said while tears flowed from her eyes.

     Carrie made her way towards her husband with tears in her eyes. The other siblings where nearly about to cry even Carine.

      "Gumball are you okay?" Carrie said with a sad tone. Gumball opened his eyes to see his wife.

      "I.... I can still fight." Gumball responded while gripping Varric tightly. He tried to stand but fell over as soon as is feet touched the ground.

      "Relax baby." Carrie said while hugging her husband. A fireball appeared from her hand.

     "I'll try to hold him off-" Carrie said while conjuring a giant fireball. But was interrupted by a hand touched her shoulder.

     She looked behind her and tears started to flow in her eyes. Gumdrop was behind her, and was completely unscathed.

     "Don't worry mother. I'll take care of him." Gumdrop stated while hugging his mother tightly.

     When all of a sudden the clone appeared before them. The clone unleashed a right hook, but was blown back by Gumdrop.

      The clone landed outside and gasped at his chest. A large crater like wound appeared and a sharp pain almost instantly made itself known.

     Gumdrop walked towards his siblings. "Sorry I'm late.." Gumdrop stated while looking at Carbon, then Marissa.

     "Please forgive me." Gumdrop stated while putting his head down.

     "Don't worry about it." Dahlia said while hugging her brother.

     "Now take care of that bastard!" Emma yelled out while tending to Bradley.

     Gumdrop nodded and walked slowly outside to meet the clone.

     The clone stood up from his previous position and glared at Gumdrop.

     "How did you come back? I thought we had two specialists to deal with you." The clone stated in a groan.

     He tightly gripped his chest, as a throbbing pain pummeled it's way into his body.

     "How naive of you to send two people that weak against me. The Simi-8s seem to have fool ruling them." Gumdrop stated.

     "I've been waiting for this forever.  I was specifically created from you're cells and my function is to destroy you and you're family."

     The clone stated while putting his arms in a crisscross fashion. A aura started to form around him and his eyes turned orange and black.

     "They said to use This in case that you've arrived home!" The clone yelled out while taking an charging position.

     [Limit.] Gumdrop thought while looking up at the moon. [He's going to use the Limit.] Gumdrop added  while looking at the stars.

      "You don't have the leeway to look around like that." The clone stated while glaring at Gumdrop.

     "You're dead meat!" The clone stated while charging at Gumdrop.

      [I'll use this.] the clone thought.

      "Ghost Arts: Creeping Shadow!" The clone yelled out. The clone then unleashed a uppercut cut strike to Gumdrop.

    The strike Created  a massive shockwave that blew throughout the backyard and house. And a large cloud of smoke appeared.

     The clone yelped out a cry of pain as the smoke cleared out. Gumball and Carrie where shocked.

      The clone's strike was blocked by Gumdrop's elbow and blood gushed out of the clone's hand and knuckles.

     "The audacity..." Gumdrop stated. Gumdrop then let out a strong kick the clone's face causing blood the fly everywhere.

     The clone was launched into the air and landed Into the family's pond.

      "How did he do that!" Gumball yelled out. Carrie was now tending to Gumball's wound.

      "When he fought me. I couldn't even see him move. And Gumdrop blocked it with ease." Gumball added while scratching his head.

     [How did he block that? That was the fastest move I ever managed!] The clone thought, as teeth fell from his mouth.

      "How naive of you. You can't use a move that I've mastered and expect it to work on me." Gumdrop stated while putting up his fist.

     "You stand no chance. You don't know half the stuff I am capable off." Gumdrop stated while glaring at the clone.

     [i can't believe it. I won't lose to him.] The clone thought.

     The clone stood up from the water and once again charged at Gumdrop. The clone unleashed a straight punch but was blocked by Gumdrop's fist.

     The Clone then launched himself from Gumdrop but was stopped by the grip strength of Gumdrop's hand.

    Gumdrop then proceeded to squeeze the clone's hand. Nearly crushing it and breaking the finger bone.

     The clone let out a loud cry of pain as it struggled to break free.

    However his efforts was cut off when Gumdrop unleashed a hard straight punch to the Clone's chest.

     The punch completely tore through the sound barrier and with a loud crack the rib cage caved in.

     The clone vomited out blood as his inner coastal organs where completely ruptured.

     Carrie covered her mouth, and Dahlia and Nyxia where wide eyed.

     The clone landed on the ground dead from the intense force of the impact and The limit was undone. The clone battle was officially over.

     Gumdrop quickly turned around and made his way towards to house.

     "Mother. Get father to the hospital along with Carbon and Marissa. I'll fix this place up." Gumdrop stated while walking upstairs.

     "Okay." Carrie stated while grabbing a teleportation card.

     "Dahlia. Nyxia. Stay with you're siblings a watch over them." Carrie stated while grabbing Marissa and Carbon.

      "Right.." Dahlia and Nyxia responded in unison.

     "What are we going to do with him?" Carine stated while helping her father up.

     "Sabine will teleport him to another hospital. We'll come back in a hour or two so please be careful." Carrie stated, while teleporting away.

     "Okay everyone. Let's go order some food." Nyxia stated while picking up the phone.

     "Okay everyone. Get dress for bed." Dahlia stated while cracking her knuckles.

      Carine and the other siblings went upstairs to get dress.

      Gumdrop walked into the room with a tool box and measuring tape.

     "Hey Gumdrop." Nyxia asked.

     "Wanna go eat out somewhere?" Nyxia added while putting in a jacket.

     "Sure. We can all go. I gotta fix this first." Gumdrop responded while taking measurements.

     ———————————————————————-

      End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 54 6
Anais forces Gumball into a wager where he'll have to watch Daisy The Donkey with her everyday for the entire Spring break instead of going on a camp...
2.1K 76 43
Fionna has seen all that is to be see saw in the land of Aaa, what happens when she sets off by herself to face the big scary universe? Will she be o...
28.9K 676 36
Gumball and Nicole Watterson find themselves alone in a strange new world. They cannot seem to remember how they got to this place, or where the rest...
9.6K 331 32
It was supposed to be just another day after defeating Rob once again from trying to turn everyone in Elmore into those weird "aliens." but the next...