fine line (scott mccall)ยฒ

By anticosmic

in which they fall in love again (started: july 14, 2020) (season 4-6b) (... More

๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three

six

4.3K 129 44
By anticosmic

"Ariel, stop laughing at me," Blair told Lydia off as the red-head pursed her lips together to avoid laughing any further at Blair's expense since she genuinely thought that Blair's reaction to Scott accidentally kissing her in the hallway was hilarious. Blair forcing Lydia to listen to her problems or well her problem with what to do with Scott after he had kissed her in the hallway with no explanation and then proceeded to run away.

"Okay, fine. I'll stop laughing. But, I don't see how this is a problem. Scott is in love with you and you're in love with him. Just get back together already, so you can stop looking at each other like love-sick puppies whenever you think the other isn't looking." Lydia sighed as she closed her locker before turning to Blair who was still appearing as if she was going to throw up since she had been overthinking the incident all day especially since she hadn't seen Scott from it and she was beginning to think that he was avoiding her since she had seen him purposefully run away from her when she had spotted him in the hallway after Econ.

"Yeah, but if it was an accident? What if he really wants me to stay after practice to tell me he wants to break up with me permanently or that he's found someone else or worse he's in love with Stiles and they're using me and Malia as their cover?" Blair started ranting to Lydia as she finally took in a deep breath once she finished ranting.

Lydia staring at Blair exasperated since she had never heard her rant this much in the entire time she had known her. Lydia had never actually heard Blair talk about any of her boy problems since Blair usually went to Isaac with them but right now Blair needed immediate help instead of trying to get through to Isaac when he was probably working.

"You done?" Lydia asked as Blair finally nodded her head that she was finished ranting about the worries about her relationship with Scott since she didn't think she even had even a drop of energy to even find something else to panic over. Blair tended to usually be calm and collected in most matters yet every time it came to Scott McCall it seemed as if all her rational thinking went out the window.

"Scott is in love with you and not Stiles. Trust me. Now go to Lacrosse tryouts and support your boyfriend." Lydia pushed Blair in the opposite direction of where she was going as she directed her towards the lacrosse field instead of letting her stand around and mope about all the what-ifs in her relationship. Blair not blinking as Lydia called Scott her boyfriend, more focused on the fact she was getting forced to still go to the lacrosse tryouts and talk to Scott about him kissing her.

"If this doesn't work out, I'm blaming you, Ariel!" Blair shouted as she started walking backwards to the field, Lydia giving her a shooing motion to go to the field instead of wasting time talking to her. Lydia didn't even have to wait to see what would happen since she already knew that Blair and Scott were going to get back together soon or later. It didn't take a genius to figure out that those two were always going to go back to each other in the end.

"Go get your boyfriend back!" Lydia teased as Blair stuck her tongue out at her jokingly before turning around and actually going to the field instead of arguing with Lydia. Both of them knowing that Lydia had already won the argument without much opposition on Blair's side.

Blair finally got to the field as she made herself comfortable beside Kira and Malia as she started to watch Scott and Stiles practice on the field. Both of the girls able to tell immediately that Blair was tense as she kept playing with her sleeves as soon as she sat down.

"Did I miss anything?" Blair asked, turning to Kira as she did so since she knew Kira was most likely the only one out of the two who knew what was going on during the practices- the three girls watching Scott help Stiles off the ground as he began panting out of breath due to all the exercise he was being forced to do at once.

"Stiles sucks at running," Malia informed Blair, who nodded in agreement with Malia since she had never seen Stiles be able to run properly since she had known him. The boy could seriously not run to save his life - literally.

"He's always sucked at running, you know maybe you could teach him how to run properly since you're a coyote and all." Blair sighed out as she gave Malia the suggestion to teach Stiles how to run since she seriously didn't know how Stiles survived with the way he managed to throw his limbs everywhere while running - it was seriously a miracle he hasn't broken any of his bones yet. Malia tilting her head to the side as she thought about it before realising something was off with Blair.

"What's wrong with you?" Malia asked Blair as Kira turned her head to Blair beside her as she waited for her answer since she didn't know what Malia was talking about. Malia was getting better at her ability to sense chemosignals but she still hadn't learned to stop asking people about them whenever they became overwhelming to her.

"Did something happen?" Kira asked in concern - thinking that maybe Blair was sick or something and Malia had picked up on it. Blair immediately shaking her head in denial as she tried not to share too many details of what had happened with Malia and Kira beside her since she didn't exactly know what had happened earlier. Plus, she didn't exactly know if Scott would be listening to their conversation from the field.

"Nothing happened with me, I am completely and one hundred percent fine." Blair defended herself, shrugging her shoulders - Kira believing her lie whereas Malia was completely unconvinced of what she was telling her since she could smell Blair's anxiety off her.

"You reek of anxiety. And it's distracting. What's going on?" Malia asked, wanting her to come clean so that she could stop distracting her with her chemosignals so that she could study. Blair deciding to fess up once she noticed Scott and Stiles were talking and Scott was hopefully distracted - Blair knowing Malia wouldn't leave her alone until she talked.

"Scott kinda kissed me and I don't know if it means anything," Blair confessed to Malia despite the fact she knew Malia didn't really care that much about her relationship with Scott. Kira turning her attention to Blair with wide eyes once she heard the news.

"Are you two back together?" Kira asked quickly, getting her hopes up since she desperately wanted Scott and Blair to get back together again. Kira finding it awkward to get along with Scott without Blair being there to help her with the conversation like she usually did. Even though Kira and Scott were close friends, Kira liked her dynamic with both of them and it was beginning to feel out of place now that Blair and Scott were broken up.

"I don't think so. I don't know." Blair confessed since she was confused herself whenever it came to her and Scott's relationship since the two never seemed to be in a good place.

"Do you want to get back together with him?" Kira asked as she leaned her head on the lacrosse stick she was holding, invested in her friend's relationship and the state it was in.

"Yeah. I do." Blair breathed out as she nodded her head slowly - already knowing that her heart lied with Scott McCall whether she liked it or not.

Blair turning her attention instead to the field in front of her as she watched Stiles try and throw a ball into the net - which the goalie caught without much effort. Blair holding her head in her hands bored since she already expected Stiles to suck at the tryouts despite all the times he tried to brag to Scott and Blair about how he had been improving.

The freshmen after Stiles managing to score into the net as he made coach proud within seconds - Coach thinking he had a good shot of getting a new talent on the team to replace the likes of Isaac and Jackson who had decided to leave the school for reasons unknown to him, reasons which he didn't care about either.

"Oh god, Scott and Stiles are definitely in trouble now." Blair breathed next to Kira as she watched Scott pick up the ball after with his lacrosse stick as it hit the metal bar of the net instead of scoring or going anywhere near the goalie in general.

Blair instantly pulling her hands through her hair once she watched him miss since she knew how much Scott wanted the Captain position even if he wouldn't admit it out loud to anyone. While Scott was the most selfless person Blair knew, this was one of the things which Scott actually wanted for himself and she couldn't blame him for it. If she had the whole supernatural drama to deal with and had to lead the pack along with it, she would want a couple of human things to herself too.

The girls watched as the new freshmen kept scoring into the net whereas Scott and Stiles continued to miss all of their shots. Blair grimacing when she realized how much the two boys sucked this season. Well, Stiles sucked last season too - but Scott sucking was a new development for the team.

"Isn't the captain supposed to be one of the best players on the team? Or good?" Kira asked Blair who shook her head as she tried her hardest to defend Scott's lacrosse talent despite how horrible he was currently playing.

"He's probably warming up?" Blair answered Kira even if came out more of a question than an answer when she said it out loud. Both of them nodding hesitantly when Liam managed to get another shot in the net. Blair grimacing once she realized how good the new freshmen were, giving Scott and Stiles actual competition for their lacrosse positions.

"Yeah, he definitely has to work for that captain position more." Blair sighed to Kira as Coach put Stiles and Scott into defense while one of the freshmen went up against them. The two managing to get him down in a matter of seconds before he could even shoot into the net.

"That's my boys!" Finstock cheered on Scott and Stiles as Kira and Blair joined in - happy that two were actually starting to get good rather than their previous horrible playing. Malia still confused about how the entire game worked as she furrowed her eyebrows as she watched before smiling once she continued to hear Blair and Kira's cheers for Scott and Stiles.

"That's how you do it! That's how it's done!" Coach yelled out before the new freshman took his chance on them, running on the field as he managed to score past Scott and Stiles - the first one on the team who actually managed to get past the two's defense which was definitely impressive to anyone who was watching.

"That was luck! Do-over!" Malia yelled out to Coach as she stood up on the bleachers, Blair being quick to stand up as she tried to force Malia to sit back down on the bleachers since she knew that she was causing a scene on the field.

"Sweetheart, there are no do-overs. This is a practice." Coach tried to tell Malia so that she would sit down and be quiet. Malia ignoring Blair tugging on her arm and Blair's whispering to her to sit her ass down and shut up.

"Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles." Malia placed a bet on the two, Blair sitting down beside Kira as she did so - giving up on trying to get Malia to sit down as she decided to just let Malia embarrass herself by yelling at Coach in front of everyone.

"She never listens, does she?" Blair asked Kira who shook her head no - already used to Malia's stubborn ways whereas Blair was still learning about the girl's personality. Kira wondering when Stiles and Scott were going to finally tell Blair and Malia about the familial connection they shared - thinking that it might actually help bring the two girls closer. Kira smiling nervously at Blair, who picked up on how on edge Kira was but decided to not question it since she knew Kira got a little bit nervous sometimes.

"I'll take that action. Hey! Get back in there, Liam." Coach yelled at Liam as the boys went in for a second round against Liam. Blair watching intensely as Scott managed to flip over Liam - all three of the girls hearing the crack in Liam's leg as he flipped him. The freshmen falling to the ground as the team started to surround him to check out Liam's injury for themselves.

"Don't move! Don't touch him!" Blair heard Coach yell before Scott and Stiles had to carry Liam off the field.

"Hey, Coach. Ten dollars." Blair called out to Coach, Malia shooting her head up while Kira remained wide-eyed at the two still trying to get the money of Coach despite the fact Stiles and Scott had hurt Liam. Blair still trying to get Malia her money since a bet was a bet after all. Coach brushed off the demand for money as he turned around to the rest of the players as he started yelling at them to do laps instead of standing idly by.

"Need help with math?" Blair turned to Malia since tryouts were most likely over, Malia nodding as Blair began explaining some of the math problems to her. Blair not paying attention as the lacrosse ball started heading towards her and Malia's faces before Kira caught it with the lacrosse stick.

"Wow! Nice catch. Throw it back." Coach encouraged Kira as she managed to use the lacrosse stick to throw the ball back to Coach as it smacked the man directly in the stomach as a result.

"Someone asks her if she's ever played lacrosse." Coach screamed out as he groaned in pain from the floor as Kira turned panicked to both Blair and Malia as she didn't know if she actually caused damage or not to Coach by accidentally hitting him.

"I think you're on the team now?" Blair asked in question since she wasn't sure if the man was actually asking if Kira wanted to be on the team or not. Coach was an extremely hard man to read, however when Malia turned her head and nodded in agreement - it seemed to give Kira extra confirmation that they were right in their guesses.

—•—

Blair waited on the steps for Scott after she finished talking to Coach with Kira, the man insisting that Kira join the team immediately as he gave her a helmet and let her keep the lacrosse stick she was using. Blair actually surprised that Coach was insisting for Kira to join the team considering how harsh he was on his current recruits.

"Hey, sorry about that. We're taking Liam to the hospital. It might be a sprain, it could also be a break." Scott explained to Blair as she leaned her hands on her legs as she nodded her head at the news - expecting Liam to have a serious injury after the crack she had heard from the bleachers.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Blair offered, Scott shaking his head no. Scott thinking that he and Stiles should probably take this one by themselves since it was their fault that Liam was injured in the first place.

"No, no. I think that would freak Liam out more if we brought someone else who he didn't know." Scott explained, Blair nodding her head slowly as Scott turned his head back to where Liam was before turning his attention back to Blair in front of him.

"And I'm sorry about before. When I did that thing in the hallway. I didn't mean to make things awkward. Or weird. Really, I'm sorry." Scott started to apologize to Blair who nodded her head slowly in understanding, disappointed that Scott had apologized for kissing her - making Blair believe that their relationship was truly over as he ran back to where Liam was without giving her any chance to respond.

Blair getting ready to leave as she grabbed her backpack, turning her attention to see Scott coming back from the nurse's office where he was supposed to be staying with Liam. Blair scrunching her eyebrows in confusion, thinking Scott had forgotten something or that something had gone wrong with Liam while he was in there.

"You know what? I'm not sorry." Blair's lips spreading into a smile as Scott jogged back up to her after he took back his apology for kissing her earlier. Blair getting off her seat on the step as he kissed her, Blair wrapping her arms around his neck as he did so before she broke the kiss.

"God, I missed that," Blair whispered to Scott as she leaned her head against Scott's. Scott nodding before leaning down and kissing her again as he deepened the kiss before letting go, Blair's smile becoming wide as Scott begins to mirror her with an equally goofy expression of his own.

"I think you need to bring Liam to the hospital?" Blair reminded him as she gestured her head to the nurses' room where Liam was. Scott nodding his head in agreement before kissing Blair again and running off. Blair decided to catch up with Kira to see if she could give her a ride home since her ride was officially ditching her to go to bring Liam to the hospital.

—•—

Lydia dialed Blair's phone immediately when Scott didn't answer her call the first time, Blair being quick to run out of the loft as she hopped on her motorcycle to drive to the hospital. Lydia had informed her all about Sean Walcott, how his entire family was cannibals - finishing the story with how she and Parrish had found numerous dead bodies in the Walcott house.

"Melissa!" Blair called out once she spotted Melissa about to go into the hospital room that belonged to Sean Walcott - some of the passing by nurses and doctors giving Blair weird stares as she started to cause a scene in the hospital with her yelling.

"I think I need to go in there with you." Blair didn't want to freak out Melissa despite the fact Blair currently had a gun in the waistband of her jeans and knives in her pockets. Melissa deciding to not argue with Blair since she trusted Blair enough to let her come with her. Melissa opening the door slowly to Sean Walcott's room as Blair followed behind her - making sure to keep close to Melissa so she could pull her to safety.

"Sean, are you awake? The Sheriff's on his way. I'm going to need you to wake up." Melissa opened the door as she whispered to the boy, flickering on the light as Blair stood beside her. Melissa stepping into the room once she spotted the vacant hospital bed where Sean was supposed to be resting, Blair following her into the room as the two spotted Sean lying over a deputy's body as he ate his organs. Blair being quick to push Melissa gently behind her so that Blair was standing in between Melissa and Sean.

"Melissa, I need you to step backwards, leave the room slowly, and find Scott and tell him to come up here immediately. Tell him about Sean." Blair whispered to Melissa who nodded her head before stepping back slowly out of the room so that she wouldn't alert Sean of her leaving. Blair realising Sean was distracted currently, not wanting him to catch onto Melissa's presence in the room.

"Melissa, run. I won't let him go after you, I promise." Blair ushered Melissa to go faster since she didn't want Melissa to take her time and for Sean to go after her instead of Blair. Melissa was quick to take heed of her instructions as she launched into a sprint to go and find her son since she didn't want to leave Blair alone with Sean since neither of them knew what he could do.

"I couldn't help it. I was so hungry. I'm just so hungry." Sean screamed out as he stared up at Blair as he explained the death of the Deputy, his pupils bright white with fangs extended as he did so. Blair gulping in fear as she tried not to let her eyes glance towards the dead body on the ground.

Sean starting to stand up as he faced Blair, Blair trying her hardest to not take the gun located in her back pocket and use it to shoot Sean before he could hurt her - Blair trying to reason with him before he ate her organs too. Blair didn't exactly feel like having her organs spread across the hospital tonight since she personally thought they would look better inside her body.

"I think I'm ready to talk now." Blair stepped back slowly as Sean started to approach her, Blair taking the knife out of her pocket as she sliced his knee's before kicking him away. Sean trying to grab her leg and bite her causing Blair to fall on the ground as Blair kicked him in the face before moving away from him - standing up as she tried to think of her next move.

The sound of a growl on the other end of the hallway alerting Sean as he turned his attention to Scott at the end of the hallway. Scott running full speed towards Sean as he fought against him before Sean threw him against the wall. Blair helping Scott stand up onto his feet as the two checked to make sure the other one was okay.

"Come on, let's go." Blair ushered as they followed the direction Sean had gone. The two of them following the trail of the stairway - Scott climbing the stairs while Blair decided to run instead of taking her chances of possibly falling and injuring herself.

Blair running to try and catch up with Scott as she opened the door to the roof as she took in the scene in front of her. Blair's eyes widening in shock as Scott turned to her, his eyes pleading with help since he didn't know what to do currently.

"Scott, what the hell happened here?" Blair asked as she stared at Sean's dead body as well as the bitten freshmen lying on the ceiling. Blair not realizing how she could have missed that much in a couple of seconds - Blair running forward as she forced Liam to show her the wound on his arm as she examined it before turning to Scott.

"I think he'll live." Blair explained to Scott when she noticed the lack of black blood coming from the wound before dropping it as she walked over to Scott. Both of them panicking on what to do next with the freshman since neither of them barely even knew who he was. Plus, the fact that Scott has dislocated his leg today wasn't exactly a good way to start the conversation that Scott had turned him into a werewolf.

"But we need to get him out of here, now. No one can see him like this." Blair ushered Scott, Scott agreeing as he helped Blair get Liam out of the hospital before anyone could find him on the roof with a noticeable chunk bitten out of his arm. Melissa not questioning it when she noticed her son and his girlfriend taking the freshmen out of the hospital since she now had to call the cops and tell them about Sean Walcott.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 415 29
"Something bad is bound to happen." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] [On Hold] STARTED: NOVEMBER 1, 2020 FINISHED: ( on break .. wi...
1.2M 30.5K 55
{Complete} Entering the supernatural world is hard enough, but getting knocked up by a potentially murderous one-night-stand? Well, that's just catas...
9.9K 220 21
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
163K 3.9K 41
"i think i have feelings for him!" "what kind of feelings?" "love" started: september 2018 | ended: april 2019 social media/real life