Supernatural: Dean one shots...

By bethyl15

Dean Winchester one shots All mine Sometimes crossovers (depends- I dont really write them much) I dont own... More

Cuddles and kisses (DEAN AND YOU)
That thing was in our house! (DEAN)
You instead of Sam (SEASON 2- DEAN GF)
You instead of Sam p2
Spider
Dating Dean
Wendigo PART 1
Wendigo part 2
Vamps p1
Vamps p2
Vamps p3
Vamps p4
Spell
Attention
Fun day out (Jensen)
You are my sunshine (part 1)
You are my sunshine (part 2)
You are my sunshine (part 3)
You are my sunshine (part 4)
My girl
You intead of Sam p3
Wrong Dean
Hunt gone wrong p1
Fake phone call
Hunt gone wrong (2)
We got this
Fight and torture
Monthly
Jack
Sunday, Monday or Always

Sleepless nights

395 8 3
By bethyl15

I frantically searched for my weapon on the ground. Three vamps slowly approaching me. I had already been wounded badly, not listening to Sam and Dean was a bad idea. I felt the handle of the machete and I grabbed a hold of it. I faintly heard a bang in the distance but I ignored it. One of the vamps grabbed my hair and pulled me off the ground. I let put a moan of pain and attempted to fight him off but I was too weak. The other two held my arms as the first one leaned in and took a bite out of my neck.

I shot up with a scream. I looked around. I was in the bunker, safe. My hands were shaking as I felt my neck, where in the dream the vampire had bit me. Nothing. I sighed and felt something move next to me. "Baby? What's going on?" Deans groggy but concerned voice called out. 

I let out a shaky breath before replying. "Nothing. I'm ok, sorry." I felt him shift next to me before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close to him. "It's not nothing if it made you scream. Now tell me." I sighed before realising I was not going to win this. "Bad dream. I was about to die on a hunt. Vamps killed me." I explained. 

Dean laid down, pulling me with him and held me close to his chest, whilst trying to sooth me. "It's ok baby girl. You know I won't let anything hurt you." He kissed the top of my head. I nodded. "I know Dean. I just- I don't know, get panicked and then these dreams through me for a loop." 

Dean nodded and tightened his arms around me. "I'll scare off anything that comes your way that could harm you. It's my job. I will always protect you baby girl." He whispered. I smiled and felt myself relaxing into him. "You sleep now. I'll be here when you wake up." He soothed. 

I heard him start to hum the familiar tune of Hey Jude. 

I smiled, knowing that Dean will always look after me and protect me from my demons. On these sleepless nights, it's good to have a hunter by my side. My Dean. Mine.

A/N: It's just gone 11pm and I'm really tired but I can never sleep and I have had a really tough few days. I apologise that this is kind of crap. I literally just thought of it but I wanted to publish it. I will edit it at some point but not just yet.

Stay safe and stay protected. Protest but peacefully and do all things with kindness.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 273 50
Just a bunch of spn imagines for your fandom needs :)) Mostly sam,dean&cas Completed Kinda short **no smut sorry**
60.3K 1.8K 87
A collection of One Shots for my fellow Dean fanboys.
3.7K 112 10
Mainly Destiel but some Sabriel as well :D Have fun reading! I'm not going to write more oneshots or finish my drafts so there'll be no more chapters...
14.5K 198 35
You read the title. Y'know what you're getting into.