lovesick angel . . . harry po...

By coldapples

in which she was assigned to be harry potter's guardian angel. ❪goblet of fire - deathly hallows❫ ❪harry pot... More

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍.
𝒊. ━━━━ 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒔
𝒊. accepting a mission
𝒊𝒊. family stories
𝒊𝒊𝒊. here at hogwarts
𝒊𝒗. getting to know better
𝒗. houses and challenges
𝒗𝒊. dumbledore's office
𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. a morning in hogwarts
𝒊𝒙. alastor moody's class

𝒗𝒊𝒊. three guardian angels

714 52 0
By coldapples

vii. three guardian angels

         As Ariel followed Jamal and Delphine, She felt comfortable around them, knowing she wouldn't have to hide her identity from them. As they walked outside his office and took the staircase down, Jamal, the fourteen years old angel faced Ariel as he walked backward.

         "So, Ariel, I have always known that Harry Potter has a Guardian Angel and I've wondered when would you show up. Now that you're here, tell me, How do you find Hogwarts?"

         "Before you answer that question, I want to say that I never imagined that you would be Harry's Guardian. I thought you said you never wanted to be one?"

         Stopping at her trace, the younger Guardian angel's eyes met the enthusiastic one. Narrowing her eyes at her, Ariel looked at Delphine weirdly. "What are you talking about? And how do you know me?

         Laughing at her, the two other guardian angels continued on walking while having Ariel to follow them. "You for real? Everyone knows about you, Ariel. You are literally famous. You are The Ariel that everyone wants to be friends with." Delphine told her.

         "Like so famous. It wouldn't be a day for us if our mouths didn't mention a least your name. Creepy I know . . . " Jamal held his head down avoiding eye contact with her.

         "Okay, that's so creepy." She called as she faced Delphine. "And why I'm famous? What for?"

         "You are the daughter of Esperanza and the love child of the forbidden crime." He dramatically said. "Come on, Ariel, everyone knows the story of Esperanza and her human beloved, your mother's story is lit."

         "What the heck?" Ariel glared at him.

         "Shut up, Jamal. That's so rude." Delphine scowled at him, then turn her gaze at Ariel. "I'm sorry, Ariel. Your mother is the woman who inspired us all even though our parents told us bad things about her"

         "What?" The newly guardian angel whispered. "My mother didn't do anything bad."

         "We know." Delphine smiled and patted her shoulders. "Falling in love with someone is easy but staying out of love is harder. Esperanza was in love with your father and couldn't stop it. Your mother fell in love with your father and I'm living for it."

         "You think that what my mother did is something worth living for?"

         "Ariel, your mother had the power to stop this all. Esperanza is a powerful woman, a powerful angel who had the power, the authority to stop this whole love is a crime shit if—" Jamal stopped talking when Delphine gave him a look.

         "If what? If they didn't kill her?" Ariel worded out. She knew exactly what the elders did to her mother for the things she had done. For the crime, she had no control over. For the thing that made her feel . . . human.

         "Exactly," Jamal said. "We all had our day, we all had feelings for our chosen ones, and that's sucks knowing that if we tried to take a step forward, we will end up just like your mother. I'm sorry if that sounded rude."

         "I'm not going to argue with you cuz what you said is true. I don't really know my mother but I know for a fact that she is capable of stoping it, of putting a limit to it. Of letting us live of life, love who we want to love, and do the crazy shit that makes us feel alive."

         "You will continue on her legacy and I know that." Delphine grinned at her as she walked. "Ariel, you will change history."

         "I'm sure you will, and I can't wait for the day that I can happily have feelings for someone who isn't like me."

         "Thank you, guys. Changing subjects, do you all have a wand, cause I don't, and I'm kinda worried." Ariel smiled sheepishly at them. Delphine and Jamal stopped at their place and stared at her. Realizing how serious she is, they both turned around and continued on walking.

         "Hello!" She called out as she takes huge steps to keep on following them. "Are you not going to answer my question or what?

         "Seriously, Ariel, didn't you just go to Diagon alley?" Jamal laughed as he looked at Ariel with sided eyes.

         "Where?" she gave them a dazed look of bewilderment. "I'm sorry my people, I'm not educated enough, I barely know anything!"

         "You're telling me that you never went to Diagon alley?" The older angel looked at the younger one with a frown. "Girl . . ."

         Taking the marble, rickety staircase, to the eighth floor, the three guardian angels approached the portrait of the Fat Lady that was singing horribly. Ariel whose attention was taken by the portraits that hanging on the walls smiled at how many are they, and how beautiful they looked.

         ". . . Balderdash." Jamal informed the Fat Lady who looked at him weirdly, the boy guarding angel know what she was going to say so he said ahead of her. "It's for Ariel, she knew, she's Gryffindor, and she's a guardian angel like us."

         Delphine smirked when the door for the common room was opened. She looked at Ariel and nodded her head. "Don't worry about the wand, Dumbledore will explain everything to you, even though he should already have."

         "Yeah, about that. I kept asking him questions so we both kinda forget about the whole reason why I was at his office." She chuckled nervously.

         "Asking too many questions, huh." Jamal patted her back. "It's okay we all had our time."

         "Jamal, just shut up already. Ariel, you better go inside or the three of us would get caught."

Taking steps forward into the entrance of the common room, while the two waited for her to enter, Ariel looked at her surroundings as her face brighten up with every tiny thing that caught her eyes. While waking in tiny steps observing around her, Ariel felt emptiness before her, looking at her back, she saw Delphine and Jamal standing there not entering, as they watched her.

She frowns. "Why are you guys not inside? Wait you guys, not in Gryffindor? The heck."

"You're such a newbie." Shaking her head, Delphine began to explain. "Not every angel is meant to be in Gryffindor. Yes, we have their traits but we also have each house' trait."

Jamal took his turn to clarify. "—And we should stay close to our chosen ones, you know, in case anything happened. Plus what's the point if your house is different than the one who you assigns to protect."

"Oh okay." She nodded, taking steps backward as she still faces them. "Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow, And Jamal, you and I are going to be in the same class tomorrow, Alastor Moody's."

"Talking about Alastor, did you notice anything weird about him?" Delphine whispered in case anyone was around them. Jamal who listened to her clearly nodded his head constantly, he also feels bad vibes off of him.

Ariel stormed out of the common room and closed the door behind her, slowly not wanting to annoy the Fat Lady. She gaped at Delphine and Jamal, widen eyes, and blown mind. "I thought I was the only one."

"You're not. Alastor's appearance got me feeling so. . ." He tried to come up with the right words. "I can't explain it, but it's bad. Like he would not hesitate to kill one of us."

"I feel like it's not him—"

Ariel interrupted Delphine. "—Because it's not, did you see what he was drinking when he arrived? That was Polyjuice potion, it was not pumpkin juice for sure. That man in impostering Alastor Moody."

"Why I haven't thought about it." Jamal facepalmed. "That's why we feel bad vibes off of him, Angels are supposed to know who's the real person is."

"Exactly." She confirmed. "Polyjuice potions don't work for angels, as the other ones. Potions are useless to us, and we also feel them when they are being used on us or on anyone."

"What are we going to do?" Delphine asked them, worried sick about what that imposter is going to cause troubles for them. "We can't keep that away from Dumbledore."

Ariel yawned and covered her mouth, she looked at her colleagues with an embarrassed smile, breathing out, Harry Potter's guardian angel shrugged her shoulders with her eyes struggling to keep them unlocked. Delphine who noticed how tired Ariel is, looked at Jamal and nodded her head.

Putting her hands on her shoulders, Delphine smiled at her. "Go to bed, sleeping beauty. Tomorrow we'll talk, and we will figure out what we're going to do with him."

"Delphine is right. Don't think much about it. Rest your mind, clear you thought, and I promise you will have the best sleep ever." Jamal's words of wisdom spoke up. "Before we go, Ariel. . . "

Grabbing her attention fully, Ariel looked at him. Jamal cleared his throat. "I already feel sorry you, because let me tell you. Your boy is the most exhausting and stubborn person I have ever seen in my guardian life. You will have your days, where you want to explode, and at this point, explode."

Laughing, Delphine looked at Ariel whose eyes filled with confusion and worry, shaking her head, Delphine denied. "He's exaggerating . . . little bit."

"Is he that hard to keep an eye for?" Ariel asked the guardian angels while frowning her eyebrows.

"Ohhh, so hard that you just want to kill him. As I said, you will have your days of giving up."

"But he will not be hard, and stubborn and tiring like what he said if you become soft with him. Harry lived a terrible life, he never had someone who's willing to give up of his life for him." Delphine said. "So be kind with him, don't be harsh and authoritarian. I know that you have the knowledge of his background, so you get to choose the method of making him listen to you."

"Don't distress yourselves. I know my boy very well and thank you, Jamal, for your sympathy, I don't need." She smiled sweetly at him. "And now if you excuse me, I'm going to sleep, and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight, Ariel." The boy guardian angel wished her a goodnight. He, suddenly, thought of something a called her name. "Ariel, Get your boy and his friends away for mine, and we will all live happily ever after."

"Oh my god, Jamal, Shut up already. Just go, Ariel, Goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
1.5M 49.9K 123
✿ She fell first but he fell harder ✿ 【Harry Potter x Fem OC】 【DH - Post-Hogwarts】 【AU where Voldemort died in Godric's Hollow】
58 1 1
Hermione and her death eater mates
410K 11.3K 115
[UNDER EDITING] "Fred Weasley! Put that down and go to bed!" "But I haven't said goodnight to you yet!" "Fine, just say goodnight n go!" Fred Weasley...