THE MAKEOVERS

By MyQueen1

Three girls are bullied but that changes. They become Internet famous. Move to LA together but what happens w... More

The Beginning
We Are Leaving
Road Trip

Meeting Summer Break

105 1 1
By MyQueen1

Cymone POV
OMG ITS FUCKING SUMMER BREAK. That's when I saw Zaq (the boy from the gas station).
"Hey Zaq."
"Cymone is that really you. You look so different."
"Yeah Jane, Kelly, and I we started modeling for guess who." I said with gigantic smile.
"Um Hollister." She He said and I started laughing.
"No, silly Victorias Secret."I replied and all the girls there gave Jane,Kelly, and I dirty looks as if I were bragging about us.
Continuing the conversion I said "So are you guys camping out here."
"Yeah," A random boy in the group said"I'm Ray by the way."
"Oh," said nodding "and who is everyone else." Adding onto me statement with a smile and Zaq introduced me to everyone.
"So is there anyone else who is supposed to be coming with you guys."
"Yeah my boyfriend should be here at any time." I said. I'm not gonna lie yeah I have boy friend his name is Jc Caylen and he is ADORBS. I think that Costas guy is pretty funny and he's cute but that's a no go because I don't want to cheat on Jc.
"Oh there he is. Hey babe." I said to Jc hugging him and wrapping my legs around him. I gave him a kiss but luckily it didn't get heated in front of everyone. I jumped off of Jc and instructed him to everyone. We all started to play hide-n-seek I know, I know it's childish but I'm a child at heart. Costas was counting he was getting closer and closer to where I was when he jumped out and grabbed me.
Costas POV
We're plaing hiding go seek and it's fun. I'm kinda bummed Cymone already has a boyfriend. That should be me because when Cymone's not paying attention he is really rude and rude to the rest of us and sometimes her to. I don't know how she can stand him. When I found Cymone I noticed she had bid bruise her cheek. I asked her how she got it but she said she tripped down some stairs. I really hope she didn't think I believed her.
"Seriously who did that." I said getting a bit louder.
"Jc okay but you can't tell anyone."
"Fine but when we get back you need to stand up for yourself."She promised to stand up for herself and I gave her a piggy back ride and told her jokes until we got back. I saw Jc and my blood boiled.
It put down Cymone and yelled at him.
Jc turned to Cymone and yelled "You told him!"
"He was suspicious and I didn't-" she said. Smack the sound when Jc slapped her.
We'll you know what Jc I through with you and all your...BULLSHIT. With that everyone made him live.
The last thing he said was "Remember Sweetheart I know where you live."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 11.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
125K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
379K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
425K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...