๐„๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐“๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

Av AttInc

๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ... Mer

๐„๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐“๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27 .
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
๐„๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐“๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ
36.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Note/PSA
43.
44.
45.
46.
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
Sequal

37.

21K 1.4K 1.4K
Av AttInc

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
Saturday

"Ion care about nuna dat gimme my damn bottle." I shut Sin up as he tried to lecture me on about drinking. The weekends was the only time for me to have fun, during the week school and work consumed me.

"A damn alcoholic."

"Mind yours." I glanced at Wiz and his girlfriend drinking a shot. "She ugly."

Assen covered his mouth laughing, "On god she is thought I was the only one."

" I want you to side in it yeah!"

"The fuck happened to Cay?!" Sin looked me shocked as my song came on.

" Boy I went to whole HBCU and you expected me to come back as this black American princess?"

"So you went to Harvard?!" Wiz girlfriend asked me yelling over the music.

Frowning I didn't want to talk to her just wanted to get drunk, "No."

"Let me eat that pussy for my movie." I sung lowly getting my phone out.

𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸

So can we like fuck?

Really?

🥱 Yessir

You got a key.

loll.

"Let's get into it!"

"These rich clubs ain't it."

"On baby Jesus soul who picked this shit?" I agreed with Assen.

"I- Wiz." Sin pointed. "They pretty chill for real."

"Cause you got money don't nobody wanna sit and watch these naked girls serve drinks I wanna see some ghetto people fighting."

"On Ki head!"

So disrespectful.

"Maybe y'all should just vibe and drink it's really fun." Wiz girlfriend decided to put her two cent in the mix when nobody asked.

Me and her gone have some issues. "Wiz why you ain't saying nothing?" Assen messy self asked

"I'm just chilling."

Ew hate the fact he got more finer, hope he get ran over. No I don't that's the liqor talking.

"So like y'all together?" I asked Wiz and his girlfriend pulling my dresss down. Knew I should've went with Asia.

"at this point..."

"Yes." She spoke smileing.

Ion like it.

Maybe I'm jealous.

"Naw you- damn I said that outloud." I stopped myaelf laughing.

"Yeah you need to go home." Wiz looked at me sounding all fatherly.

"This is what college does to you. And y'all think I'm gone presure my daughter into going hell nawl."

"You talking about the daughter you had with Ki after her and Assen had a child? How smart." I blurted out on accident. "My apologies just an little tipsey."

"About to knock your shoulders off your head." I heard Sin say I wasn't completely listening but that itself didn't make sense.

"Alright fellas I gotta hit the road, me lil urber is here."

"Where you going?" Assen asked me already knowing.

He really put on game. Whew that conservative women had to go.

"You know." I gave him the best friend look.

"You dead wrong." Assen laughed shaking his head.

I could say me and him definitely got closer than expected after Ki had so much drama with him, we just floated closer than expected as friends. It was good to have a boy best friend.

"But you fucking with your girlfriend cousin let me shut up."

     *҉

"You over your ex?" Derrick asked me putting on his clothes.

Change of plans I accidentally went to my apartment but a small, big part of me wanted some sex. But here the consistent dick in my life wanted to always end the night off with trying to make us actually a thing I just couldn't do it.

"Yes we didn't end on a bad note."

"So why can't we-"

"Because your honesty not my type I was pushing this conversation away for the longest but it's true."

"The sex though?"

Sir what about it? Sex is sex. "It's just sex."

"What's your type then?"

"I don't know."

I do.

𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻

"With your cousin though?" I asked Ashley actinf confused.

"Yes we did it before."

Abort the fucking mission. Bitches really out here having threesomes with their cousins?

"Well now might be a good time to tell you, me and her been fucking."

"Oh."

Why I always get the dumb bitches?

𝗪𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱

Who cay with?

LOL jealousy at it's best but ion know.

You do, not jealous I should know we friends.

You got a girl worry about her.

Barely my girl this bitch annoying as fuck keep bringing up me and Cay.

Kick her.

"And who you texting? Your babymomma."

"Here that insucure shit go, gone and log out for me and exit my hotel."

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 "𝗪𝗶𝘇" 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴

"Buy me a YSL bag." Nayla showed me a bag making me laugh it off.

Females be broke and needy . Let me gone head and get Cay back cause she ain't never did this shit before. Two years of not seeing her was too much.

"Girl your better call Fashion Nova and tell them to send you some money cause you ain't getting shit this way."

"You so damn stingy just bought that big ass for your momma but can't buy me a purse."

"My momma, say it with me."

"Then got that watch like what the fuck."

"My money."

𝗖𝗮𝘆

🤗

LOLL GET THE FUCK

You don't sound happy?

Your in a relationship stay over there. 🤚🏽

We not even serious for real just let me come and chill.

...huh?

Huh?

Cay sent location.

"And yeah you gotta go." I shooed Nyla.

【________】

😖 Cay on her bald head hoe shit.

The fact that I haven't started on none of my college algebra work is crazy.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

4K 159 14
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"
739K 26.2K 68
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’ ?
339K 29K 100
๐•€๐•— ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐•š ๐•’๐•ž, ๐••๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ž๐•–?
7.8K 213 16
-๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ- ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐–๏ฟฝ...