unFILTERED- Jeon Jungkook x R...

By koooc0re____

I thought I had just walked out of a storm,but now I am stuck again. Will there ever be a time where I can fi... More

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
Chapter 1- For real
Chapter 2- He has a girl?
Chapter 4- The showdown
Chapter 5- Don't leave me
Chapter 6-He's Here
Chapter 7- Partners
Chapter 8- What happened to her?
Chapter 9- The truth
Chapter 10- Good day
Chapter 11-Hide me
Chapter 12- Gone
Chapter 13- In the quiet basement
Chapter 14- Rescued

Chapter 3- Downhill...or up?

218 57 72
By koooc0re____

???:- It's because I'm a famous hoe honey
Y/n:-.......
???:- Let me introduce myself, I am.....

(Y/n pov)

???:- I am Jeon Jungkook, certainly not pleased to meet you.(cold as usual)
Y/n:- How do you know my Fat-
???:- Now that you know me, you can tell what will happen to you if you keep trying to poke your nose into my fuckin business. Now, move your ass, I've to get to a meeting and do productive shit,unlike you.
( Jeon Jungkook. One thing I know is he knows him. Does this guy know why I'm here? Probably trying to spy on me?. ( Shakes head) No Y/n,are you serious? You know,Jeon is a ceo of a very big company. The name of the company is also pretty creative,but I don't seem to remember it. No way is he gonna do cheap shit like this. Calm down. You are safe, nobody is watching you and you are free. Push these thoughts away, you're fuckin late.)

(JEON JUNGKOOK SKSKSK)

(JUNGKOOK pov)

(Intense music)

Man 1:- So Mr.Jeon, hope you're aware why we are meeting today.
Jungkook:- If not why would I even show up?
Man 1:- Uh ok
Jungkook:- Fine, Wasting time is something I hate, make it quick.
Man 2:-(Scoffs) There goes my 100th reason to why we could've postponed this and wait for Mr.Kim and Mr.Park.
(As a reflex, Seung kwon moves to charge at the man)
Seung kwon:- Excuse me m-
(Blocking him with my hand, he looks at me and put up an expression that read "let me". I shook my head as a no, turning towards the man)
Jungkook:- Excuses Mr.... What's your name?
Man 2:- Ki joon. Cha Ki joon.
Jungkook:- (stares) Right.(leaning forward)
Never met me before, have you Mr.Cha?
Cha Ki joon:-(Chuckles) I've only heard of your shabby work.
Man 1:- Mr.Ki joon can you please st-
Jungkook:- No,let it be(cold)
Cha Ki joon:- Yes sir,(looks at Jungkook) He is a Jeon after all.(smirks)
( Eyes red, knuckles white,my body went stiff.)
Jungkook:-(cold(need I say all the time))
Yes, Jeon Jungkook, can make you beg him to breathe and break you under him in less than a second.
Man 1:- I a-apologise on behalf of him, M-Mr.Jeon. I request you to not take his words s-seriously. Cha, apologize!
Cha Ki joon:- Excuse me,sir, but I haven't done any-
Man 1:- CHA-
Jungkook:- It's ok Mr.. Didn't catch your name, what is it?
Man 1:- (sighs) I'm Alex Davis,sir
Jungkook:- Yes, Davis. Remember me mentioning that I want you to make this quick?
Alex Davis:- Sorry, sir. Let me get to the point.You're definitely one of the richest and the biggest MAFIAS,not only here in LA, but around the world. So, do you think I will have to explain more?
Jungkook:- (smirks) Don't need that much effort for them,Davis.
Alex Davis:- Sir, I am sure you know all the controversies that have been flooded around them.By judging the news, it is pretty evident that they are not as easy as you may think them to be.
Jungkook:-(laughs) People who go on trumpeting their work are 100% percent of the time fake. It's us who's dangerous, Davis. So much more than anybody can think of ( stares at Cha).
Cha Ki joon:-(frustrated sigh) Then please show us your "talent".
Alex Davis:- Yes,they have been messing with us, JANGGA.co.,real bad these past few months. We would say the sooner, the better.
Jungkook:- (sarcastically)since you were so nice to me, I will give you an upgrade
Alex Davis:- Pardon Mr.Jeon?
Jungkook:-(smirks) I will go after RSJ myself.
...
...
...

(Y/n pov)

(Woahhh. Looks more like a hotel than a school to me)

(Inside the school)

(Corridor)

Y/n:- so go straight, then turn right three rights from there, four lefts and it will be in the end,right?
???:-Very closeby,yes.
Y/n:-(laughs) Good one.
???:- Umm that funny?
Y/n:- Wasn't supposed to be?
???:- Yes.
Y/n:-(ahem) Sorry. I'll get going then. Thank you!
???:- Anytime, Be safe.
(Heck, am I going to gunpoint or something?
Anyway,let's just get our ass to class now.)

(100,000 years later)

(Ughh! Wasn't I supposed to go right after that left? Wait no, right I guess,no no bish it's left! Omg can I even get to that fuckin class? (Huff) I don't even know anymore, I'm done!)
( Lost in my own thoughts I saw a guy waving his hand in front of me)
???:- Hello, new girl?
Y/n:- (looks up) (jumps out of fright) Oh ma- (whispers) fuck.
You sacred me dude!
???:-(chuckles) That scary, now? I didn't even do anything,yet.
Y/n:-And how do you know I'm new?
???:-News spreads fast ,sweetie.(winks)
( Wooow. What a fuckin perv. Shamelessly, this guy scans me head to toe and smirks.(gagging internally))(you readin ff lolss)
Y/n:-(rolls eyes) The fuck do you want?
???:- Pretty sure you know,hon.( Continues smirking(blehbleh))
Y/n:-(glaring) Don't wanna know. Have a bad day.
???:- Heyy! (Pulls her wrist)
Y/n:-( Death glare) (punches him with her free hand)
???:- Owwch!
Y/n:- Stay the fuck away you perv!
(Walks away)
???:-(chuckles)(shouts) That's Jang Geun Won for you hottie!
Y/n:- (shouts back) Sure,fucker!
( Great. Getting hit on right on the very first day. I am having the time of my life!)
...
...
...

(??? pov)

(Monday,4:00 pm)

(On the phone)

???:- Yah Jeon Jungkook!
Jungkook:- Yes hyung? Something important?
???:-(sighs) Yes, jk. Forgetting me is definitely not acceptable, and so, what I'm gonna say is important!
Jungkook:- Aish hyung, I'm sorry, I had to settle down and prepare for today's meeting and all that. And how come you are so free today?
???:- Kim Taehyung will always have time for his little bunny,not like the little bunny, who forgets his beloved hyung.(whines)
Jungkook:- You're seriously way to much to handle tae-tae (laughs)
Taehyung:-(laughs) Ok ok, what are you actually doing right now?
Jungkook:- I just reached home. I attended the meeting with Jangga.co. One thing to bring in notice is that the employees are too cocky there (pokes cheek with tongue)
Taehyung:- Waittt.. are you talking about Cha Ki joon?
Jungkook:- My oh my, you know that guy?
Taehyung:- lol yes I do. He acted the same way when we had met up with Jangga last year. He is the son of our apparent "rival"so yeah.
Jungkook:- By the way hyung! I hate you!
Taehyung:- what the.. wae?
(Jungkook tells me about this girl that he has to live with and blah blah)
Taehyung:- Good kookie! At least you found her interesting😜
Jungkook:- Eww no way! That girl is 100% not my type!
Taehyung:- uhUn. Her name sounds familiar though.
Jungkook:-(tch) Whatever hyung, believe what you want to.
Taehyung:- Ok ok. Now, let me tell you something important. Friday,11:00 pm, Bad guys, Downtown LA. I want you there.
Jungkook:- Uhh why?
Taehyung:- Cuz I'm bringing the others along!
Jungkook:-Umm hyung, can you sense the fact that meeting up now would be pretty risky? We are on pretty important mission.
Taehyung:- That's why I chose Bad guys! It's literally the most shady bar I've ever seen.
Jungkook:- You guys sure about this?
Taehyung:- I'd appreciate if you can stop questioning me.
Jungkook:- Of course, you wouldn't listen to your leader.
Taehyung:- Yah! Is this what I taught you! Respect your hyung! That is only official,ok! Within us, Your hyung is your leader!
Jungkook:- Arasseo! Arasseo! I will be waiting.
Taehyung:- And about that girl,let me see what I can do,ok?
Jungkook:- Ok(stretches) Let me rest a little now. Annyeong!
Taehyung:- Byee Kookie! Take care!
...
...
...

(Y/n pov)

Teacher:- So I hope this slide is clear to yo-
Y/n:-EXCUSE ME MA'AM!
Teacher:- Oh my! What do you want miss?
Y/n:-(pants) Is this room 1190-H?
Teacher:- Yes.
Y/n:- I'm sorry ma'am, I have this class now.
Teacher:- (checks watch) Half the class has gotten over miss, why are you this late on your first day?
Y/n:- I'm sorry.. I couldn't find the class. I will be early from next time.
Teacher:- Oh,are you new?
Y/n:- Umm,yes.
Teacher:- Please introduce yourself then!(smiles)
Y/n:- Uhh no ma'am, it's fine actual-
Teacher:-. Oh come on! You're wasting my time! Quick!
Y/n:-(sighs) Hello, I'm Y/n. Good to see you all.
Teacher:- Welcome Y/n! I'm Mrs.Russett by the way! You may sit next to uhh (points at a guy) Chase. Please raise your hand Chase!
( Chase guy raises his hand and I sit myself down next to him)
Chase:- Sup cutie.
(This place is filled with pervs. I am not even THat good looking, and these people don't even give a fuckin shit like..)
(My horrible week passed by like this, me being alone all this time. I utilised this time to completely heal myself, because as of now, I certainly escaped from drama and people. So I thought,"Why not enjoy the silence untill it lasts".)
...
...
...

(Jungkook pov)

(So far, there wasn't any important information regarding the project. We haven't taken steps to even hint the start of it yet.
Since that was the case, I went to work everyday, just as the usual.)
...
...
...

(Taehyung pov)

(Friday,11:10 pm)

???:- Yah Taehyung! Did you call him?
Taehyung:- Yeah hyung, On the way, he said.
???(2):- Excuse me, can I get a Cocktail please.
Bartender:- One Cocktail, coming right up.
???:- Yah Park Jimin! You've become gutsy enough to drink without us,huh?!
Jimin(2):-(frustrated sigh) What else am I supposed to do in a bar?
???:- Without us, is what I'm saying. Don't try to change the subject!
Taehyung:- I totally agree!!
Jimin:- Yah can you two not be so overdramatic? It's just a fuckin drink.
Taehyung:-(gasps) Jimin swears?
???:- Yah Park Jimin! Is this what your hyung taug-
(While hyung was talking, I saw Jungkook walk up to us. As hyung was turning his back to him,he didn't notice him yet.Jungkook signalled me and Jiminie to not tell hyung he is here. And immediately after....)
Jungkook:-(screams into hyungs ears) WASSSSUPP
???:- AGHHHH EOMMAAAAAA(falls of his chair)
Jimin:- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA(laughing) look at our Kim Seok Jin (continues laughing)
Jin(???):-(ouching) Owww. Yah Shaekiya! Do you not have teeny tiny bit of manners! How can yo-
Rando guy at the bar:- HEY,CAN YOU BITCHES KEEP IT FUCKIN DOWN!
Jungkook:-Wait wha-
Taehyung:-(stopping Jungkook) We're sorry,ladies and gentlemen, please enjoy your night (bows) Uhh,DJ, can ya give us beat?
DJ:-SURE MUN
(Mun? Weird. And with that,the customers continue cutting carrots, dancing drinking, eating each other's faces out. But we, we're back to business.)
Jimin:- Kim Taehyung, what are you doing?!
Da seul:- Oh my god, Mr. Kim?
Jin:-(gets up) (hissing) yah Da seul,leave me,go stand in the other counter, we are commoners in this place, what he did was right,and you young man(points at Jungkook) what did you even think you were doing huh?
Taehyung:-(snorts playfully)(clears throat) Yeah Jk, what was that huh(smiling, trying not to laugh)
Jimin:- yeAhhh?(laughs)
Jin:- Jimin and Taehyung! Stop encouraging him!
Jungkook:- Ok guys, I'm sorry, Wanted to have some fun after a long day. That's all.
By the way,where are Jiminie hyung's and Tae's assistants?
Jimin:- We didn't want to bring to many guards.
Jin:-(sighs) Alright,take a seat now.
(We sit down)
Jungkook:- Dang Tae-tae, this is the shadiest bar you could find in Downtown LA?
Taehyung:-(giggles) hehe, might have been a bit wrong about that.
Jimin:- Ok Jungkook,spill the tea now.

(Jungkook pov)

(I told hyungs about the meeting with Jangga that happened today and everything they said.)
Taehyung:- Perfect Jungkook. Now, after tomorrow, you gotta give Alex Davis a heads up about the situation.
Jimin:- Yup. That's what you gotta do next.
Jin:- And, also,Hope you've got yourself a girl now,hmm?
Jungkook:- Wait, what girl?
Jimin:- Did you forget Jk?
Taehyung:- Oh my! Remember we said that the main part here was for you to get a girl!
Jungkook:- Ohh shitt. Sorry guys, I couldn't recall that properly. Yeah i,uhh,did get a girl(scratches neck)
Taehyung:- You sure?
Jungkook:- Yes, I'm sure.
Jin:- Is she ok with doing this?
Jungkook:- If she wouldn't be ok with it, why would I even "date" her?
Jimin:- Aand, do you see something more than just for tomorrow?
Jungkook:- Umm, no.
Jin:- Actually! You should really try doing something other than just using her. I vote, who else does?
Taehyung:- Me! Me! Me! Me!
Jimin:- Yessss me too!
Jungkook:- (sighs) Don't force me guys
Da seul:- Mr.Kim, we should get going now.
Finn:-Yes Mr.Park, It's time we start going.
Jin:- Ok, Take care Jk. Jimin,Tae, let's go.

...
...
...

(I did tell them I got a girl, but, I totally forgot about it and now I don't know what to do. To top it off, I should get someone by tomorrow. Ughh eoteokke?)
(These thoughts flooded my mind as we were riding back home)
Jungkook:- What do you think we can do Seung kwon?
Seung kwon:- Umm sir, Don't mind me,but I can give you a little idea.
Jungkook:- Anything at this moment, Seung kwon.
...
...,
...

(Y/n pov)

(Saturday,1:00 am(midnight))

( Listening to STB's "Still with you", on a breazy midnight in a balcony, is what I'd call heaven. The wind caresses my hair gently, as I admire the beautiful night sky. Being in my own world, I had not realised that someone had walked in to the balcony.)

???:-(clears throat)
Y/n:-(jumps) Ah! (Gets in to fight position)
Oh, Seung kwon?(loosens up)
Seung kwon:- Good evening miss(bows)
Y/n:-(sarcastically) "Good evening"(chuckles)
Seung kwon:- I am sorry to bother you this late at night, but Mr.Jeon urgently wants to have a moment with you.
Y/n:-(furrows brows) It's 1 am Mr...Im Seung kwon? Yeah. May I know what "Mr.Jeon" wants to talk to me this late?
Seung kwon:-(stares down) I'm.. sorry I'm not aware.
Y/n:- Whatever it may be, tell your sir to call me in the morning, I can't talk now.
Seung kwon:- I understand that you would want to be undisturbed at the moment, but please,just give a few minutes of your time. I will also be there and if you wish for more safety we can get someone else inside as well. He insists on getting you along wit me right now.
( Ugh whatever Y/n, let's see what this bitch wants. Something wrong, immediately kick his balls. Sorted.)
Y/n:-(sighs) Alright, alright. Let's get going quick.
Seung kwon:-(grins happily) Thank you ma'am,please follow me.
...
...
...
Seung kwon:- This way miss(points to the room)
Y/n:- Hmm.
(And there, sat "The Mr.Jeon",busy with his phone.)
Y/n:-(coughs) Hello?
Jungkook:-(looks up) Hmm, sit down.
(So respectful)
Y/n:- So what is it that you reallly urgently had to tell me?
Jungkook:- (stares)
(And he did just that for about 2 minutes,and I had already have up)
Y/n:-(groans) Hello? Excuse me? You just dragged me all the way to talk to you at 1 am and all you do later is just look at me? Talk you-
Jungkook:- Wait.
Y/n:- (sighs) Ok,now please continue.
(I felt Seung kwon tapping his foot nervously, and saw Jungkook's face go utterly serious. Woah, what's all this hype for?)
Junngkook:-(leans forward)
Y/n:- (frustrated)Hmm?
Jungkook:- I want you to be my Girlfriend.

(THE END)

💜💜✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511 72 25
Love... Is that even possible for us to fall in love or it's just a feeling of attraction? This is my first time writing a ff. So in the future when...
2.1K 54 12
it's been two months without him... I feel so empty without my husband and son. I want Jungkook back in my life. I would do anything to have him back...
569 47 21
I used to be a loser everyday. Until this person came to my life , everything change. I felt something that I also didn't know what it mean. But...
341 50 22
"You've changed. Who are you?" "I haven't changed. I've matured." In your eyes, Jungkook used you. In his eyes, he was protecting you. When Jungkook...