The Unloved | BeamForth

By CrackerWrites

Being unloved for the whole life, Beam finds peace in his husband Forth... But what happen when he feel the... More

Unloved
Family
Distanced
Truth
Waiting
Rebirth
Unheard Cry
Mine
Mind
It's Me..
Live On..
Sacrifice
Life must go on...

D-Day

4.2K 178 51
By CrackerWrites

Thanks a lot to all readers... Please continue supporting.. Love you all..

.
.

Forth's Pov

Danny, my son.. Every thing I do is for him.. He is the only one I love.. It's all for my son..

Jean has been my girlfriend for 3 years.. I know her from my college years.. We became close after Danny's birth..

All along with her I have heard about her ungrateful brother.. And how her family hate that boy.. When I met her father Mr.Jaruji he told me the reason why they hate him..

That boy at the age of 12 got angry and pushed Jean's mother Anne from the stairs.. I just hated that boy from then.. How can he push his own mother from the stairs... Only a monster can do that..

When Jean knew Danny had aplastic anemia, she tried all means to help my son.. But nothing helped.. At last it was her brother who could help our son..

As per Jean and her father, that boy is a selfish one who left the house when he was legally aged.. He can only be tamed by tricks.. And it got easy when I got to know he was gay.. So I collected all needed information about him and planned everything..

All that I care is to save my son.. Even if I have to be heartless

That's how I met Beam two months ago.. No one will know there is a monster behind that angelic face.. If I didn't know his true face, I would also have fallen in his trap..

But the more I got to know him he was different from all I thought he was.. He was just a normal, stupid kid..

Beam kept on doing things for me to satisfy me.. I had to keep him away from his friends, so I kept him busy with me.. so that no one interfere my plan..

He even gained my parents trust, but even though they opposed my plan, we all had one motive.. To Save Danny.. So all went as planned..

I hated him all this time, but the moment I saw tears on those eyes when he knew the truth about our relationship.. My heart broke..

I have never seen tears in that eyes.. Beam was always a smiling energetic boy.. This was the first time I saw him crying..

The shock on his face when I said I was using him and never loved him, I wanted to hold him close.. But I could not, so I held Danny close to my chest and walked away..

Next day he completely lost it when he knew my parents where also involved in this plan.. We knew he won't go easy to deal with.. But he shocked every one in the house.. Especially when he refused my mother's touch and also called her Mrs. Darvid.. I knew he was hurt.. But there was this odd attitude..

My son's operation was at 12 noon and we had to reach the hospital by 8am..

Beam already took my parents car to the hospital.. When we reached, Beam was already there and met the doctors..

Mr. Jaruji was there and at the very same hospital Jean's mother is admitted.. Beam went to see his mother..

3rd person pov

When they all came face to face Danny was in Bella's arms giggling and playing.. Darvid and Jean walking on either sides and Forth behind them.. Beam saw his father walking opposite of them approaching Jean..

Beam walked straight without looking at them.. All where expecting Beam to react in anyways.. But Beam walked as if they were strangers..

That's when a nurse called Beam's name.. His all family was beside him now..

"Beam Jaruji" Nurse

"Just Beam" Beam turned back stating clearly "it's just Beam" Beam said again in confirmation

"Okay Beam, someone should sign the consent form" Nurse hesitated seeing Beam's expression "Any one from your family"

Hearing this Forth was about to walk to Beam to sign his consent form, but stopped moving when he heard what Beam said..

"I have no family.. Am alone" Beam

All where shocked.. No one moved

"Okay" Nurse gave the papers to Beam

Beam was about to sign when they heard a very angry cold voice..

"I will sign"

All of them turned to the voice to see a very handsome, well build doctor walking angrily to Beam..

"P'Phana" Beam whispered.. Phana was the doctor whom Beam visited for his treatment.. They became friends suddenly and Phana visited Beam most of the time at his cafe.. Phana was one of his friends who where against this marriage

"Beam!! " an angry voice of Phana could be heard to everyone "What are you doing?"

"Undergoing a surgery!!" Beam said guilty at Phana

"You can NOT" Phana was going crazy because of Beam's stupidity

"He has already signed the papers" Jean Interrupted before Beam changes his mind

Phana sent daggers at Jean and the rest of them around her..

"I will do it P'Phana" Beam

"But it's dangerous" Phana

"P.. " Beam held Phana's hand to stop him from saying anything more

"Okay come with me" Phana held Beam shoulders around his arms and walked to the cabin

Forth wanted to protest but he didn't move.. Forth was fuming in anger with Beam's behaviour towards Phana..

But he didn't do anything he had his girlfriend and son with him now..

Beam and Danny was taken for the operation..

Just when Beam was moved, Wayo came running

"Beam" Wayo was about to cry seeing the Beam unconscious

Beam was taken to the theater..

Wayo was weeping holding his chest hard.. Wayo knew Beam from high school.. All the torture Beam had when he was with his family.. Beam's illness.. Wayo never left Beam alone, he was scared for his friend.. That is the reason why Wayo accompanied Beam even in his work place too..

"Forth" Wayo just saw Forth with his family "Is Beam seriously ill"

"What?? No.." Forth was cut off by Wayo

"You.. What are they doing here?" Wayo just now saw Jean and Mr. Jaruji

Wayo just looked at everyone and sensed something fishy is going on..

"What the hell is happening here?" Wayo angrily asked

"Beam.." Forth was about to explain, but was cut by Phana

"Don't you dare say his name!!" Phana angrily stated

"P'Phana" Wayo turned to Phana "What's happening here?? Is Beam okay?? Is he serious??" Wayo questioned his friend cum doctor

Phana was one of Beam's and Wayo's common trusted friend.. Who knew most of their secrets..

When Phana knew Beam's decision, he immediately asked Wayo to reach hospital.. But didn't say the reason..

"He is undergoing a surgery" Phana said calmly at Wayo

"What surgery?? He was fine till yesterday" Wayo got worried

"A bone marrow transplant" Phana

"What?? " Wayo shouted in shock "Why should he received a bone marrow now"

"He is not receiving .. He is donating.." Phana

"He can't do that" Wayo sat on the chair near him.. "Why?" Wayo cried "He is not supposed to do that.." Wayo kept murmuring things in shock

"Phana explain what happened" Wayo suddenly became cold when he saw his friends husband Forth holding his friends sister Jean in his arms lovingly..

Phana explained everything that Beam told him.. The contract.. Son.. Donor.. Divorce.. Betrayal.. Everything..

Wayo stomped to Forth in anger.. And held his shirt collar tightly

"You cheated on him" Wayo punched him "You used him" Wayo punched him again

Even though Wayo's punch didn't hurt much.. Forth now had a cut on his lips

Phana suddenly pulled Wayo off from Forth.. And shushed him down..

"What the hell.. " Jean

"Shut up you snake..." Wayo shouted again

There was a few staffs near by.. But non stopped Wayo from doing anything.. Because they all heard Dr. Phana's explanation about the boy in the theater.. They all where wondering why a boy with such weak health is being a donor.. And now they all knew he was tricked to be a donor..

The operation was over after few hours of wait.. And Danny was bought out of the theatre..

Jean and Forth's parents went with Danny to the room.. But Jaruji and Forth waited for Beam to come out.. Wayo and Phana was there waiting for Beam's news too..

That's when a nurse came running out to Phana, she discussed with Phana something.. The next they saw Phana running to the other side of the  operation door..

Forth suddenly stopped the nurse to ask about Beam.. But all he got was ignorance..

After few minutes another nurse came out in a hurry and asked for Dr. Phana.. When she saw he was not there she asked Wayo to contact Phana fast..

"Excuse me.. How is Beam??" Forth

"Is everything alright?" Jaruji even though hated his son, started getting a stinky feeling

"Who are you to the patient?" Nurse

"Fami.." Juraji was about to answer when he was cut off

"They are no one" Wayo angrily looked at Jaruji and Forth who was about to say 'family' "They are no one to Beam" Wayo

"Wayo" Forth shouted at Wayo's name and turned back to the nurse

"Just tell.. How is he?" Forth

"You don't deserve to know" Phana's voice was harsh which made the nurse shiver

Phana was there with a tray which had bags of blood.. The nurse suddenly took the tray and ran back to the operation theatre

"A husband who tricked him to marriage and made him sign the a contract" Phana looked at Forth angrily and poked his hands on Forth's chest and then looked at Beam's father

"A father who never treated his weak son as son, but as a stranger to be abused by others" Phana looked at Jaruji in disgust "You guys can never be Beam's family"

"How could you guys do this when you knew he could not handle an operation??" Wayo asked at Jaruji

"I wanted to save my grandchild" Jaruji whispered in guilt

"Congratulations.. He is saved.. So now leave" Phana

"Just go.. Don't even come near Beam" Wayo

"That was Beam's last wish.. To not let any of you near him ever again" Phana

Forth was dejected and walked away from there with Jaruji.. But before going they saw the doctor coming out of the theatre..

"He is out of danger for now.. But the survival chances are low. ." Doctor

" How could they do this when he was ill and knew he had weak heart" Wayo sobbed asking Phana who was no different

"Beam was ill" Forth
.
.
.
.
.
.
I have no knowledge about medical things.. So just adjust with the items..

Vote and comment
Love❤
LD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...
225K 9.7K 52
What was supposed to be a BET, led to Forth falling head over hills for Beam. I do not own none of the characters used in this story, these character...
12.3K 587 8
"What will you do if one day I lost?" asked Beam. That question is ringing on Forth's ear. Everything is now looking meaningless. What will happen no...
290K 12.6K 51
"Why is this P' staring at me like that" Beam whispered to Kit who was busy fighting off Ming's cheesy advances at him. " Perhaps you have lipstick s...