𝗞𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗘! . oikawa...

By SAMUGIRI

❛ I'D GLADLY LET YOU SQUISH ME WITH THOSE THIGHS Y/N-CHAN! ❜ 。i... More

𝗞𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗘!
𝟬.𝟬
𝟭.𝟬
𝟮.𝟬
𝟯.𝟬
𝟰.𝟬
𝟱.𝟬
𝟲.𝟬
𝟳.𝟬
𝟴.𝟬
𝟵.𝟬
𝟭𝟬.𝟬
𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝟭
𝟭𝟬.𝟱
𝟭𝟭
𝟭𝟮
𝟭𝟯
𝟭𝟰
𝟭𝟱
𝟭𝟲
𝟭𝟳
𝟭𝟴
𝟭𝟵
𝟮𝟬
𝟮𝟭
𝟮𝟮
𝟮𝟯
𝟮𝟰
𝟮𝟱
𝟮𝟱.𝟱
𝟮𝟲
𝟮𝟳
𝟮𝟴
𝟮𝟵
𝟯𝟬
𝟯𝟭
𝟯𝟭.𝟱
𝟯𝟮
𝟯𝟯

𝟰.𝟱

29.7K 1.3K 1.1K
By SAMUGIRI

BONUS
THE UNEXPECTED VISITOR

THE SOUND OF BIRDS SINGING IN THE MORNING trilled just outside your opened window. The buzzing of your phone abruptly woke you up from your slumber, making you groan out from the sheet of your fluffy pillows. You never liked the idea of waking up so early in the morning for a boring day in a four-walled factory of learning. The only thing that kept you from snuggling up under your comforters was your passion for the loved contact sport.

You reached for your phone that was on your bedside table and pressed the home button. You cocked a brow when you saw the notifications popped up rapidly on your screen, indicating comments and messages from your Instagram account. You weren't surprised to see the same username consequently on the app. The initial thought of the volleyball captain greeting you with a morning text was not unexpected for a person such as Oikawa.

But you didn't expect this would happen.

"Y/N, dear! Someone's here for you!" Your mother called you from downstairs as you read the last message that was sent by the brunette setter over and over again.

Your eyes widened from the phone screen; still haven't gotten through the fact that this person will no doubt do something unforeseen. You quickly got out of bed, your feet almost getting entangled with your blanket, and shuffled over to your bedroom window.

You squinted your eyes from the scintillating sun and noticed a bed of wavy brown locks was peeking at the corner of your gate.

"Oh my go-"

"Y/N! Don't keep them waiting!" Your moment of revelation abruptly cuts off by the booming shout of your name. You sighed out wearily and unwillingly went to the bathroom, already knowing what will happen once you step down the first floor.

You then let out a low groan, your face contorting in slight pain as you stubbed your big toe on the doorframe of your bathroom. "This is gonna be one eventful morning." You grumbled under your breath, hanging your dry towel with a hanger then dipping yourself inside the warm bathtub.

You tied your tie in a ribbon, pulling the two red threads far apart as your eyes squinched in focus. You smoothen out the crinkles of your beige-plaid skirt and scour your look in front of the full-length mirror. You nodded in approval and snagged your school bag, shooting your right arm in the leather strap. You walked down the spruce steps, the clapping of your rubber slippers ringing aloud each time it landed on the wooden floor.

You found your mother grinning at you by the end of the staircase. The look on her face tells you that you'll be getting a nice tease by the time you arrive back home. "Y/N! Who's that cutie outside? Is he a friend? Why didn't you tell me that a handsome man will bring you to school today! I would've gotten ready myself if I knew." The middle-aged woman blabbered on, puckering her lips and shaking her head playfully.

You impassively stared at your mom and passed by her, moving towards the shoe rack. "He's just an acquaintance, mom... So please don't think of inviting him over." You sighed out, taking out your school shoes from one of the shelves.

"This might be your chance to have fun, Y/N! You shouldn't give your time so much in Taekwondo. You won't get a boyfriend if you keep on packing your schedule with that sport." Your mother frowned, concerned about your social circle. "Who knows? That young man might be a potential husband! I could already see the beautiful genes of my future grandkids." She hummed, bringing over the cloth-wrapped bento as she skipped over to your side.

You slipped on your leather shoes, tapping the tip of your foot on the wooden floor once you got them on. Your airway almost got cut-off from your mother's words. "Mom please!" You groaned out and pinched the bridge of your nose. "If Oikawa would hear you right now, he'd talk about it nonstop." You murmured as you took the bento out of her hand, gently settling the wrapped lunch in your school bag.

You gave your mother a peck on the cheek and twisted the doorknob, opening the front door with a light push outside. "I'll see you at school okay? Bye, mom." You bid your mom goodbye with a wave of your hand and stepped out onto the front porch.

As you walked through the small garden, you let out another sigh. "I still have to deal with him either way." You shook your head, flipping the lock of the fence gate as a certain brunette popped out of nowhere.

"Y/N-channnnn! Good Morning!" A masculine voice greeted you cheerfully, his voice peaking high at the end on purpose.

You gazed at the tall male; your face didn't emote any spark of interest at all. You opened the gate, pulling it towards you and trudged out of your humble abode. "Goodmorning, Oikawa-san. Didn't I tell you to call me, L/N instead?" You reminded the captain as you closed the gate behind you. "Don't tell me you've been waiting outside this whole time?" Your brows scrunched, slightly concerned that he'd wait under the cold air just to bring you to school.

Oikawa smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head. "Well... You didn't give any specific time yesterday, so I was an hour early." He replied, watching you turn your body around to face him.

His chocolate eyes slightly widened in shock from the view, staring at your towering figure as he was flabbergasted from the sight in front of him. 'Holy Shit. This girl's tall as me.' The volleyball captain thought to himself as he continued to gawk at the taekwondo captain.

His eyes trailed down to your hips unknowingly, pursing his lips from the sight of your long smooth legs. 'Maybe being tall isn't that bad-' Oikawa yelped out loud and bent his body down in pain, his thoughts cut off by a powerful kick on the shin.

Your nose crinkled from distaste as your brow twitched in slight annoyance. Your E/C-colored eyes pierced his crouching form like a hawk. "Don't look at my legs if you don't want that to happen again." You warned and spun your heels around, moving away from the brunette with no intention of helping him up at all.

Oikawa cringed from the aching pain on his shinbone and murmured some incoherent curses. He then noticed your presence leaving his side and quickly stood up from his position, trying to catch up with the H/C-haired female. "L/N-san, wait up! I didn't mean to offend you! I'm sorry for acting so immoral." The captain cried, pouting his lips like a guilty child who was reprimanded.

Your eyes still lingered on the cemented road and didn't pay any attention to the male beside you. You soon felt his eyes were staring at you in amazement and stopped in your tracks. "Do I have something on my face Oikawa-san?" You spoke up, your tone still quiet and reserved as you now fully faced him.

"It's just a bit funny that I didn't notice your beauty befor-"

"SHITTYKAWA! I KNEW YOU'D DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!"

You watched Oikawa froze in his place and glanced over your shoulder, seeing another person approaching the both of you. You heard the captain cursed silently and notice his figure hiding behind you. But to no avail, he was still seen by Iwaizumi.

"Iwa-chan! It's great to see you again! How about the three of us walk together to school?" Oikawa cooed, trying to change the topic as he chuckled nervously from the male's fuming expression.

"YOU SLY BASTARD!"

An eventful morning indeed.

FINALLY! AN UPDATE LMAO—

thank you so much for the
wait guys bajxjxjqnzjnsjx
i was focusing on my other
book that i didn't realize
i haven't updated kick me
smh—

buttttttt- i just wanna thank
you all for the 5k READSSS
NAKXIAJXJX all of this
wouldn't happen if you lovely
people aren't here!!

so i love ya'll so much!
mwah mwah <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.6K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
225K 7.9K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...
902K 24.1K 40
-𝐡𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -in which y/n kindaichi joins aoba johsai's volleyball team as a third-year manager. along the...
1.7K 43 18
"𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛" "𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙠" "𝙄𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩" "𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙥" ✰.。.✵° Where 2...