⁉ Mysteries Awaits ⁉ || A TBH...

By MissieMcCrissie

This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Guys
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Kimochi-san
Chapter 14: Kimochi-san Pt. 2
Chapter 16: Kimochi-san Pt. 4
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I just like stupid stuff like this
Chapter 20: Donuts
Sumimasen!!!

Chapter 15: Kimochi-san Pt. 3

762 33 23
By MissieMcCrissie

"How is that possible? Not a single heartbeat but- he's breathing?"

"I beg your pardon?"

I'm gonna die...

"Boo."

Tears escaped my eyes, I was relieved to see who it was.

"I gotcha real good, didn't I?"

----

Nene Yashiro POV

I was sitting on the steps waiting for that ghost boy as I swung my legs back and forth.

"Y/N comes to school sad every day? I didn't know that..."

"She always had a fake smile on..."

"But why do I feel like I have to hate her?"

Questions ran like a cougar across my head as I thought intensely.

"I feel like I should gift her something..."

I had a hand under my chin as I glanced into the sky.

"Aoi... I hope you're ok..."

I sighed.

"What did I get myself into-"

"Excuse me..."

I was pulled out from my thoughts upon hearing a child's voice. I glimpsed at where the source was coming from and I found it.

"Would you perhaps know a boy named Amane?"

"No, I-"

"I've been looking for him ever since I died."

I stood there and glanced at the young girl. She looked like she was 7 years old and she wore all black. Her bows were the only accessory that stood out.

I quickly stood up before tumbling back to the ground again.

"You're... dead?" I basically stuttered out.

She nodded in approval.

"My name is Kimochi-san, " she continued, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

~

Third Person POV

"Shonen? Shoooooonen?~ Wake up~," Hanako called out to the Boy that laid down on the bed in the school medical service room.

"Ugh... what happ-"

"Don't ask that question!" Y/N quickly retorted, "think, at least!"

"You kicked me to the wall."

Y/N was flabbergasted, she thought she misheard him.

"Sorry, come again."

"You kicked me. To. The. Wall. Y/N."

So I didn't mishear him...

"I... what?"

"You did indeed, Y/N, " Hanako the school mystery confirmed as he floated up high like usual, "It was that Kimochi that possessed you. Who else would've done it?"

"Says the one that tried to scare me to death! Your voice sounded so different. How!?" Y/N screamed.

"It's a magic trick, " Hanako said as he shook his hands in the air, still floating.

"Thanks, you guys, for taking care of me..." Kou croaked out as the pain came back again.

"No problem!" Hanako smiled at the boy, "Anything for an exorcist!"

"Huh?"

"Because you'll become a good one, you'll just have to wait..." he smiled and the cheeky grin appeared on his face again, "Then, exorcising apparitions like me would be a snap!"

"Hanako..."

"I'm so sorry!" Y/N cried out, tears making it's way to the top of the bed from her face as she embraced Kou with a hug.

"It's o...k... Y/...N..."

Y/N was truly sorry for kicking Kou even if she had no control over it.

She nuzzled her face in the blanket Kou used, wiping away the tears and the drool that escaped her facial parts.

Kou started to get a little emotional, too. He hugged her back, stating that he cared also.

It's nice to look and watch people who care about each other.

But Hanako felt uneasy.

He proceeded to make space between Kou and Y/N due to an unknown reason.

"Y/N, I need you to check on Yashiro for me, " Hanako spoke to Y/N while floating back to the surface, "could you do that for me?"

She nodded.

Even though she hated Yashiro, she wasn't going to disobey a friend. Her very first one.

So she went anyway.

"Now that we're alone~..." Hanako continued, "Did you tell her?"

"'Bout what?" Kou tried to sound harsh by acting sarcastic, he avoided eye contact and shifted his head to the side a little.

"You know..."

"Huh?"

"Is. The cat. Out. Of the bag?"

"..."

Kou began to play with his index fingers, he looked down at them with a pout.

"Sorry..."

~

Y/N POV

I can't believe Hanako scared me. I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!

"I gotcha real good, didn't I?" I dazzled my hands in the air and attempted to mimic that juvenile's cat-like voice at the same time, I myself knew I didn't ace it.

"Yashiro?" I called out for my bully, I spread my hands on my cheeks directing in front of me.

I can't believe we're on the same side...

"Yaaaaaaashiroooooo?"

"What?"

I eeped by hearing the sudden bored say of that silver-haired girl, she was sitting down on the steps but she wasn't alone.

She was with a girl?

"Hanako said that I should check on you if you've found anything... who's this?"

She pouted.

"Rude, " the kid pronounced, crossing her arms and facing the other direction in annoyance.

"She said her name's Kimochi-san-"

"So it's you, " I screamed while carrying her, lifting her off of the ground and cutting Psycho-chan off, which I was really proud of.

"..."

"Somebody as cute as you couldn't have caused all this..."

I embraced her tightly and stroked her hair back and forth, she didn't show any signs of emotion.

That worried me a little.

"And you're name's Y/N, " she said back, not even trying to break free from my grip, still emotionless.

"How- How did she know that?"

"I know you, " she continued, "I've been watching you, I chose you, we're alike..."

Come to think of it, Hanako said the same thing too... about watching me...

Are they all stalking me or somethin'!?

Imagine if I'm using the toilet...

Yashiro yanked the girl out of our shared embrace with just one arm and pointed a finger to her face.

"Can you at least wake up Aoi and the others?!?" she screamed in anger," I'm worried..." she murmured in concern.

"I will."

I and Yashiro both shared a grin of relief but it didn't last long.

"Under one condition."

~

Third Person POV

"Kimochi-san!" The golden-eyed boy screamed in his cat-like voice, he cuddled her tightly and squished her cheeks, " Wanna hear a story 'bout her?"

Just friends chatting in the medical service room. That's normal, right?

"I'm out, " Yashiro said, she faced the wall as she sat with her front on the chair's back, resting her arms on top of it.

She could still hear their conversation.

Hanako sighed.

"Ok, I'll start. Or would you like to explain it yourself?" he asked the young child as he gripped lightly on her shoulders, still floating.

Surprisingly, she shook her head.

"That's ok, " he grinned at her, making it extra wide, she stunned in return.

"He looks like Amane but people say he's Hanako…"

"Prepare yourselves, " he shouted again, still caressing the girl's shoulders, "it might be a little too long…"

But of course, Kou and Y/N didn't mind.

He cleared his throat, noting that he was going to start soon.

----

"It is said that Kimochi-san was surrounded by people who hated her so much. She was just 8 and her parents didn't want to keep her. She heard how they talked crap about her behind her back but her parents never noticed. One day, her parents left her at the adoption center and promised her they'll come back at 5. But they never did. The gave her up for adoption but nobody adopted her. She looked out the window day and night, not being able to go to sleep because of this. So she decided that she didn't want to live anymore. She committed suicide at the age of 8 and nobody knew. Because they didn't care.

Kimochi only rotates the feelings of others so that she can make people feel what she felt.

And when she possesses humans in the near-shore, they collapse after she leaves them. She can't possess apparitions like me, though. Were already spirits.

In order to use her ability, Kimochi must pick one main character, but it looks like this time, she chooses you, Y/N. She saw what you were going through was almost equivalent to hers. That's why."

----

Y/N couldn't say a word, she just wanted to burst down in tears but she already tried to restrain it.

It didn't matter how hard she tried, the tears ran along the paths of her soft cheeks to her feminine jawline anyway.

Y/N gulped.

She snuggled Kimochi-san, she had just wanted Y/N to feel happiness and Y/N was very thankful for that.

It didn't take long for Kou to heal up, he could finally get out of that bed. And when he did, he joined the embrace with Y/N and Kimochi-san.

Knowing that Y/N was very emotional, he wanted to support her in every way he could.

Yashiro tried ignorance.

The little juvenile with the round, golden eyes stared at the three and as he did, there wasn't any emotion coming from Kimochi.

She respected the sudden embrace but she didn't even hug back.

He was confused, he stroke his chin.

"She makes people emotional but she herself possesses no emotion?"

After that whole mumbo jumbo, they stepped out in the hallway to go to check on the people that had collapsed.

"You guys go on, Kimochi-san said she wanted to talk with me alone, " Honourable Nr. 7 hollered to Yashiro, Y/N, and Kou, he swung his hand up and down, declaring that they could leave.

When the had left the room, Hanako asked a question.

"So, what is it, Kimochi-san?"

She cleared her throat, she frowned at the ground.

"Are you-"

She tried again.

"Would you perhaps know a boy named Amane?"

1620 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 642 20
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ 〜𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵: 🌼, 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮: ☁️, 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 : 🌸 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ 〜A one shot book of H...
6K 145 18
Nene Yashiro and Amane Yugi hate each other. They are completely different. In different worlds entirely, they are two people who could never see eye...
6.5K 273 13
It hasn't been the same for Nene ever since the severance, where all of the supernaturals disappeared to the far shore, permanently. At least that's...
398K 12.3K 39
[DISCONTINUED] "ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵘⁿᵗᵒˡᵈ." → various tbhk x reader ← ┏━━━━°⌜⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━━━━┓ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉʰᵒʷ,ᵒⁿᵉ ┗━━━━°⌜ ⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━...