Stalker × Villain

Av kinmiko

*This is not a Yuri if you saw that cover that have two girls who seem very close Cliche? Well yes, you are... Mer

Prologue
Vol 1 chapter 1
Vol 1 chapter 2: Otome game
Vol 1 chapter 3: Georgiana family
4: Life as a noble
5: The plan to remove my death flags
6: The troublesome second prince
7: My ultimate new goal
8: My ultimate new goal 2
9: Villainess's new life
Happy new year :)
Chapter 10: The Lady is the the princes's bestfriend
Chapter 11: The Lady and the dress
I got tagged lolololol
Chapter 12: Party or Corpse Party?
Farewell
Chapter 13: Twist
Chapter 14: The fall of Georgiana
Chapter 15: Hello new world
Chapter 16: Mister Magician, my first route
Chapter 17: Reymour Sire
Chapter 19: The returned of Oscar and Caroline
Chapter 20: The Georgiana reunion
Chapter 21: Playtime
Chapter 22: He's not the same
Chapter 23: Atlas
Chapter 24: We meet again
Chapter 25: Not yet
Chapter 26: This is our days
Chapter 27: Outside
Chapter 28: Heroine and the last guy
Chapter 29: Attacked
Chapter 30: Cecilia, the best student
Chapter 31: An invitation which cannot be rejected
Chapter 32: Marchinoness Lisa
Useless announcement
Chapter 33: Another friend
Chapter 34: Vanessa Thomas
Chapter 35: Another villain?
Chapter 36: Lord
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Character profiles
V3 Chapter 1 { Choices & Decisions }
VOL3 Chapter 2: Choices & Decisions
V3 Chapter 3: Daddy Issues
V3 Chapter 4: Doppelganger
V3 Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 18: Game start now

5.1K 237 53
Av kinmiko

Reymour stayed at our house for more than 3 days now. We didn't talk that much since I was too busy with my own works and I would stayed inside my study for more than 6 hours.

The works were fine now and I finally got to rest after fucking more than 30 hours of working. Jesus Christ, I will die sooner than anyone now.

Because my mother was visiting our neighbours, I enjoy my time alone in our garden filled various of flowers and plants.

How peaceful...

It's boring but peaceful...

I wish this would be eternal, just like that, I won't have to deal with any problems. I neglected the game events but it wasn't my bullshit to deal with.

It's love interests's and heroine's bullshit. I am no longer the Villainess. Have it your way.

Come to think of it, what is Reymour doing inside this remote...used to be remote area? Reymour maybe calm and friendly but his work is no different from a mafia.

I saw a spoiler on Instagram about him one time ago. Reymour, aside from helping people, he also accept the assassination job from nobles. Whack...does that mean...he is secretly an assasin?

If I only I buy that damn second version of the game!!! I would have know more thing much better.

Urgh!

Little did I know, I was pouting like a brat while someone was staring at me without me knowing.

"That's right! Father sent me a letter days ago! Ah sh*t, how could I forgot!?" Forgive me for not replying earlier, father TT.

I ran into my study and read my father's letter. Inside the guest room of Georgiana's estate, Reymour was banging his head against the pillow.

"Why didn't she read uncle's letter?!! I wanted to tell her to read it but uncle told me not to tell my real identity! Did she read the letter? Did she? Or did she lose it?! GAHHH!!!"

Reymour was practically went on psycho mode while the servants from the outside could only run away because of his terrifying screech.

Back to the Coraline's study, her expression was darkened. Her father was pressured by the emperor...

Oscar is only 17 this year and he will turn 18 next year, he will become an adult, so is she. But why does the emperor wants his son and her to debut this year? Every year, there will be a debutante ball, celebrating adult nobles who just turned 18.

For whatever the emperor is doing, all she can say is he's one hell of a fucking bitch who is a shameless dog asking for more nude.

Caroline will never trust the emperor but if she doesn't return to the capital, her father might get into some trouble. Annoyed by just thinking of the troublesome nobles, Coraline already feel like killing someone.

Carolinne sighed and make up her mind. She called Silvana to prepare both of their stuff. While she called Cain and his son to tell them she will leave.

"I will leave for my home tomorrow, I entrust you to look over the business from now on. I won't leave all the work to you guys, I will help but I might get busy helping father once I return home. I may be no longer living here but I will make sure to visit Bright once in a while."

Caroline hands Cain her study's keys and gives him the finance account documents.

"Cabel and I will make sure not disappoint milady and master." Cain and his son, Cabel accepted the keys and documents with their heads bow.

Caroline returned her thanks by bowing her head which startled the father and son.

After her discussion with Cain was done, Caroline head to Reymour's room. Because Reymour is a magician, he was able to sense Caroline heading to his room. Reymour decided to take out a book and pretend to read.

"Don't bust this, don't mess this...if you mess this up...she will kill you...wait...why would she kills me?"

Reymour suddenly lost in thought, dropping his guards all in one go. Coraline opened the door silently, she doesn't really use to knock on someone's door because her parents in her previous life would scolded her because she always knocked on the door whenever they're busy or doing something very important. That's why she would always burst the door open without telling someone beforehand.

This habit came back after she get used to live in this mansion. Reymour, however, did not notice her at all which makes Caroline snickers and poke him from behind.

"Boop...." She surpressed her laugh, waiting for his surprised reaction.

"Hu- AHHHHH!!!!!" It wasn't that he was surprised but it was because her face was what made him surprised.

He hasn't see her up close for a long time now. First time, he cursed at her and this is the second time now.

"Hahaha!" Caroline laughed merrily. His reaction is way too funny.

"Lady Caroline, could you please stop laughing now...?" Reymour was red like a beet. He should have paid more attention.

Mentally crying, Reymour was still showing his face as if he was still normal and stable.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't mean to scare you. I want to say goodbye to you now, I have to return to Zariya capital now. My father missed my mother and I. We will depart tomorrow, you can stay here until you feel better."

"Oh...Okay..."

His mental crying panda was now gone. He only replied to her with a dead tone.

"A-ah, I see..." Caroline waved her hand and leave awkwardly.

"This magician's mood changed way too fast. Faster than a cat and a dog."

~~~~~

Inside a tall tower, there was a man sitting on the bed, gazing at the moon. His face shower a clear sadness on it.

"Caroline, Atlas, uncle Thanatos, mother...I missed you all..."

They are the only people who cared him genuinely. He missed them....

"Your highness, there is a letter from a lady for you."

"Is it Caroline's?"

"No...it from the Neil family, specifically, lady Lisa of the Neil family."

"Oh..." He showed a clear disappointment.

"There is also a letter from miss Cecilia Maximilian."

The name brought his interest back. Cecilia Maximilian, the 16 years old who claimed she can help him. He met her when she was afloat in the midair.

It was a year now since he last seen her but her appearance was still clear as a crystal. Aside from the four important people he held dearly inside his heart, she was another person to place a deep image inside his head.

Silver hair reflecting under the moonlight, her emerald eyes were so bright that he thought she was actually an emerald psychopath who put emeralds inside her own eyes socket.

"I can help you! You just have to wait, my prince! Gahhh!! The gaurds are here!!!"

After giving him an empty promise, she never returned but sent him some letters once in a while.

"Maybe it wasn't a bullshit talk, I can't wait to see her again..."

He smiled darkly as he read the letter. Just how will this little girl recuse him when Atlas, his genius brother can't even get here.

"Hah, just how will come up here...?"

Later that night, once the clock strike 12, releasing a Ring ding dong sound, his window was being knocked on.

He who was sensitive to all sound, immediately woke up. He grabbed a sword from the wall, and opens the window.

Long silver hair brushed against his face, her two emerald eyes shines brightly.

"Hey bro, how's life?"

Oscar was so shocked by her that he dropped his sword but before it could hit the ground, she used her magic to stop it.

"Hehe, do you have a habit of hugging your sword every night?"

In that same time, Reymour put on his cape and leave from the window, flying across the moon.

"Ah shit, the game events might start officially from now on...Cecilia probably have her way to kidnap her beloved Oscar now."

In another region, there was no moon or star but a cruel blizzard. He smoke his cigar, not bothering to feel the bitter cold.

"How was the trip to the Estrich, Daniel?"

"It was fine, master. Princess Fiona still...demand for your presence..."

"Just a princess of a small country dared to demand for my presence, hah, what a joke. I only have one person in my eyes, and that's Caroline Georgiana. But if the princess of Estrich send me some blood, I would be grateful, her blood taste fine."

He tossed out the cigar, watching it sinking inside the snow.

Real vol 2 start from here
Lol

Anyway, this is unedited.

There is finally someone who guessed where I came from right.

Congratulations ChunelleCEspanol

My country is located between Vietnam, Thailand and Laos(?). My country is underrated, I don't find it surprise *shrug* There are alot of history, and I failed history class, just kidding though. 

I just often forgot the events mostly.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

620K 26.9K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
139K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
607K 25.5K 99
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so damn stupid, falling for an idiotic birdbr...
376K 15K 56
Male lead, why do you propose to the villain and not the heroine!? Having the strongest man in the empire as father, the most beautiful woman as mot...