My Dream Girl (BWWM) (Complet...

By bitterzzz

(Unedited) Tyler Jacobs is a bachelor billionaire that loves to fuck and nothing more. He is cold hearted an... More

HI GUYS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hey hey
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Holaa!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
CHARACTERS
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
STAY SAFE
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 part 2
Chapter 64: The End
Lots of love!
A/N EDITING
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

Chapter 63 part 1

13.5K 484 213
By bitterzzz

(Unedited)!!!! please don't come for me, I was rushing to write this so I can get some thing out, so if the grammar is horrible just look over it. 😌
_________________________________
Kiara's POV (2 month later)

"How have you been doing Kiara?" Dr. Craig.

"I've been doing great, I'm happy." I said smiling.

"Yes I can see that. You've improved phenomenally Over the last couple of months." She said.

I smiled feeling really good about what she said.

Everything that's happened in the last two months have been perfect. Yes I have my good and bad days but it's nothing like how I was before.

"Yeah tyler and Ari have been keeping my spirits up."

"Wonderful! Well do you think that you might want to stop our visits now that everything seems to be ok?"

My eyes grew wide and my smile faded, "hell no! Dr. Craig, I need you. You've been a big help and without you I don't know where I'd be right now, So no I don't think we need to stop our sessions."

"Well ok then, I'm glad that you want to continue our sessions." She said smiling.

In the last two months I've gotten to know Alyssa very well. I met her husband, her daughters, and her mother. I know a lot of people probably think it's weird having a personal relationship with their therapist but I don't care, Alyssa is a great person and I like having her as a friend.

We talked about how I've been handling Ari while Tyler's at work and all this other shit until my hour was up.

There was a shuffling noise coming from the baby monitor and I knew that meant Ari was up.

"Right on time." Alyssa said, closing her book and putting it in her bag.

I chuckled and stood up, "yeah let me go grab her before she starts going crazy."

Alyssa stood up and placed her bag on her shoulder, "any plans today?"

"Yes I'm going dress shopping!" I squealed, walking her to the door.

"Oohh how great! Send pictures." She said.

"Of course." I said, opening the door.

I gave her a quick hug and said goodbye before closing the door.

The moment the door closed Ari started crying. I walk upstairs and into her room to see her angrily kicking her little legs while screaming her head off.

"Ohh your such a drama queen." I said picking her up. The moment she was in my arms she started to calm down.

"See I knew you just wanted to be held." I kissed her cheek and pulled her closer to my chest, " I'm gonna tell tyler to stop holding you so much."

She frowned and made a pouting face like she was gonna start crying again.

"I'm just joking." I said and she immediately relaxed.

"What the hell....this little girl is something else." I thought.

I changed her diaper then brought her downstairs and placed her on her play mat in the middle of the living room.

I hear my phone ping and pick it up, seeing a text from Tyler.

Soon-to-be hubby❤️: I'm on my way.

Me: ok.

Tyler offered to leave work early so that I could go dress shopping with tiffany, Skai, and Vivian. I tried to tell him he didn't have to and that I will just use the babysitter that Vivian recommended but he refuse to listen to me.

He just kept saying, "I'd rather watch my babygirl than let some stranger do it."

I went into the kitchen and took one of Ari's pre-made bottles out of the fridge. I plugged in the bottle warmer, set the timer then put the bottle in.

It was a little past lunch time but I know Tyler didn't eat anything for lunch, so I took out the left over ribs and baked Mac and cheese and made him a plate.

Right as I'm taking Tyler's plate out of the microwave, the bottle warmer finished. I covered Tyler's plate and grabbed the bottle then made my way over to Ari. I picked her up and started feeding her.

Not even five minutes later I hear the front door open and close.

"Kiara?" Tyler says.

"In the living room." I said, taking the bottle out of Ari's mouth, then holding her up to my chest so I could burp her.

Tyler walks in looking fine as every with the sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up and his suit jacket tossed over his arm.

"My beautiful girls." He said, walking over and giving me a kiss.

He tries to take Ari out of my arms but turn to the side, blocking him from grabbing her.

"Aht Aht go get changed and stuff first."

"Babe come on, I'll do it later." He said.

"No ty, cause if I come home later and your still in this suit I'll be mad at you." I said.

Tyler has a habit of coming home and immediately going to play with Ari. I understand that he miss her and wants to take care of her and stuff but he don't even change his clothes.

He sighed and leans down placing a kiss on Ari's head,  "alright, I'll go change." He said, walking towards the stairs.

He stopped and turned to look at me,"Where's skai?"

"She's in her room, probably getting ready." I said.

"Ok." He said then continued up the stairs.

After a couple more minutes Ari finally burped. I slightly pulled her away from my chest to see that she was sleeping so I stood up and took her to her room and laid her down.

I walked into me and Tyler's room to see him pulling on his basketball shorts.

He looked up at me, "where's ari?"

"Sleeping?"

"Oh my god, see I knew I should grabbed her from you instead of coming up here." He said rolling his eyes.

I laughed and slapped his arm, "quit crying, she'll be up in an hour or two." 

I went into the closet and pulled out one of Tyler's hoodies and a pair of jeans.

He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his head on my shoulder.

"How long are you going to be gone?" He said.

"I don't know. We have to go to the dress shop, then cake and wine tasting and then I should be home."

He groaned and started kissing my neck. I craned  my neck to the side, give him more access.

"You smell so good." He whispered, kissing behind my ear as he slide his hand up and down my body.

I raised my hand and caressed his face then I turned my head and kissed his lips.

He turned me around and softly pushed me back into the wall, kissing on my jaw and neck.

I push Tyler away when I hear Skai clear her throat.

"Ahem ew, can y'all stop cause Kiara we need to go." I hear Skai say.

I hear Tyler curse under his breath then turned away, adjusting himself

"Ok Skai, go downstairs I'll be right there." I said, pulling on my jeans.

I quickly pull on Tyler's hoodie and grabbed my sneakers.

"We need to start locking the door." Tyler said.

"No you need to be careful. You always tryna be touchy-feely when you know Skai could pop up at any time." I said.

"It's not my fault that I can't keep my hands off you, you just look so good." He said.

I chuckled and walked over to him, placing a kiss on his lips.

"Thanks baby."

"Anytime." He smirked.

I turned around and started walking away when I felt a sharp slap on my left ass cheek.

I quickly turned around to see him chuckling and holding his hands up. I gave him a death stare and slowly backed out of the room.

"Don't play with me ty." I said then walked out of the room.

I ran down the stair and went into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge.

"I'm ready Skai." I yelled into the living room.

"Coming." She yelled back.

I grabbed my purse, phone and Tyler's car keys and walked out the front door.

I loved my car but Tyler's Aston Martin Vanquish was so damn sexy.

"Did you tell Tyler you were taking his car?" Skai said, while getting in the car.

"Of course not." I said.

"Oooo he's gonna kill you." She said.

"He'll be ok." I smiled.

I adjusted the seat and the mirrors and put the key in the ignition. I smiled widely as the car roars to life. I put the car in driver and pressed the gas, slowly moved forward.

I pressed the button for the gate and it slowly started to open. I looked in the rear view mirror to see Tyler standing at the front door, slowly shaking his head. I let out a ugly laugh and kept driving forward.

~ 35 minutes later ~

"Is this the place?" Skai asked.

"I think so." I said turning off the engine.

I looked out the passenger side window, looking up at the weird house looking building. This is the  address that Vivian gave me so I really hope this is the dress shop that she was talking about.

I decided to give her a call before getting out of the car. I dialed her number and listen to the phone ring. She finally answered on the fourth ring.

"Are you outside?" She said.

"Um I think so, but this place doesn't look like a dress shop."

"Ohh your in the right place, I'll come out to come get you guys." She said.

"Ok." I said, hanging up the phone.

I looked over to Skai and shrugged then got out the car.

The doors to the building burst open and Vivian came hoping out.

"Welcome welcome!!" She yelled.

The moment I got in front of her, she pulled me into a tight hug, rocking me from side to side.

"How are you?"

"I'm doing good, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm so happy and excited! I can't wait to see you in some of these dresses." She said.

She turned to Skai and gave her a hug, also rocking her from side to side.

"Hi beautiful girl." Vivian said.

"Hi Mrs. Vivian." Skai said.

"You guys ready?!" She said while walking back to the building doors.

I smiled at her and nod my head, while I followed behind her.

The moment I walked inside my jaw dropped. I was in complete awe. There were so many different dresses, different colors, sizes and lengths.

Wow everything was starting to set in....I was getting married to Tyler and I'm so excited.

"Ok so should we start looking at some stuff?" Vivian said.

"Noooo." Skai and I said at the same time.

"Why not?"

"We can not start without tiffany, she will have a fit." I said.

"Oh ok, well let's just get set up in our area and wait for her to come." Vivian said.

We walked through all the dresses and stopped at a little sitting area with a coffee table.

"Hello! welcome to Jessie's dress shop, you must be the bride-to-be!" This women says while walking over to me.

"Yes I am." I smiled and shook her hand.

"Wonderful, I can't wait to help you find your dream dress."

"I can't wait to find it either."

"Yes! I love that enthusiasm." She said, "are you ready to start?"

"Uh I'm waiting for my best friend so not just yet." I said.

"Oh ok! That's alright, when she gets her we can start with the measurements for you and then start looking for your wedding dress." She said.

"Ok perfect! Would you guys like some champagne while you wait?"

"Yes please." I said.

She smiled and walked away, leaving us by ourselves.

"So Vivian, how did you find this place?" I asked.

" oh one of my girlfriends suggested this place to me. Said that Jessie was amazing so I called her up and set up an appointment." She said.

"Thank you so much Viv, that means a lot."

"Anything for my future daughter in law."

Jessie came back with a tray of champagne and little snacks.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, Derrick and I got into a fight and then he wouldn't. let me leave until we were good and you could probably figure out how that end." Tiffany yelled, rushing into the room with one shoe on her foot and another in her hand.

I looked her up and down, trying to hold in my laughter, "Girl you couldn't take 2 minutes to sit down and put on your shoe." I said.

She gave me the dirtiest look and rolled her eyes, "shut the fuck up."

Vivian gasped, "tiffany watch you mouth."

"Oops sorry viv."

I busted out laughing, I was laughing so hard I was starting to cough.

"Your so extra, it ain't that funny." Tiff said, walking over to the couch and sitting down.

I finally started calming down, when Jessie showed up in the room.

"Everyone here?" She asked.

"Yep." I said, popping the p.

"Yay! Let's get to it."

She brought me to the back and took my measurements. Once she was done she brought me back to the front and told me to sit and wait while she grabbed a couple of dresses for me to start trying on.

After 10 minutes of waiting Jessie finally came back, wheeling a hanging rack behind her.

"Alright let's start with this one." She said, taking one of the dresses off the rack.

I got up and made my way to the dressing room that was a few steps away from the area we were sitting in.

"Go head and take off the clothes you have now and then when your done let me know and I'll come help you put on the dress. "

"Ok." I said.

I walked inside the dressing room and striped out of my clothes.

"Ok I'm ready."

The curtain pushed back and Jessie walked in with the dress in her hand. She unzipped the dress and held it out for me to step into.

Once I had it up, I held it to my chest while she zipped it up. I stared at myself in the mirror, looking at how pretty I looked in the dress.

It was a strapless, tight-fitting mermaid dress with foral appliqué. I like it but I don't think it's the one.

I stepped out of the dress room, and walked over to everyone.

"Ooooh! How beautiful! You look gorgeous Kiara." Vivian.

"So pretty." Skai said.

"Hmm I don't know how I feel about that one but it's cute tho." Tiff said.

If I wanted a honest opinion on anything, I know tiffany would be the one to go to.

"Yeah I like it but I also don't think it's the one either." I said.

I turned around and walked back into the dressing room, "let's try the next one." I said to Jessie.

"Alrighty." She said as she helped me take off the first dress.

she put it back on the rack and then took out a pretty off the shoulder dress that looked like it had a slit on the side.

"How about this one?" I said walking over to everyone and doing a little twirl. I made sure to show off the slit that was on the side as well.

"Ooh sexy." Viv said, clapping her hands.

"That's also really pretty." Skai said.

"Nah not for you sis." Tiffany said.

I chuckled at her response low-key knowing that she would hate this one because of the slit.

I don't know what it is or why but tiffany doesn't like dresses that have a slit in it.

After going back to the dressing room and taking off the dress, I tried on another. And that's how it went for the next two hours. I was started to get tired and I was hungry cause those snacks weren't doing shit.....I almost wanted to give up.

I was sitting on the couch, taking a breather before getting up to try on more dresses.

"I don't think I'm gonna find the dress I want today." I said.

"Why not?" Tiffany said.

"Girl it's already 3:45, we have to get to the wine tasting place before they close at 6 and we still have to go taste the cake. And on top of all of that, I'm tired." I said.

"True, ok two more dresses and then we can go." Tiffany said.

"Ok." I said jumping up and going to find Jessie.

"I'm ready." I said when I find her sorting through a bunch of  dresses.

"Ahh ok, I have a really good one waiting for you in the dressing room." She said.

We both walked back to the dressing room and I went inside. I looked over to wear the dress was hanging and nearly had a heart attack, It was so beautiful. She picked the dress up off the hook and unzipped the dress. I stepped into the dress and pulled it up, holding it to my chest while Jessie zipped it up. When she was done, I moved my hands and stared at myself in the mirror.

"I look like a princess." I thought.

Im in love with this dress. I actually think this one might be the one for me.

No no no, I don't think...I know this is the one for me.

"I love it." I whispered.

"Yes! I knew you would love it." She said.

I stepped out of the dressing room and made my way to the sitting area.

"I swear Ki this better be the dress." I hear tiffany yell.

I step out in front of everyone and all I could hear were gasps.

"Oh my god!" Vivian yelled, "this is it! This is the one Kiara!"

Skai was staring at me like she didn't know what to do, "Ki you look so beautiful." She said.

"Wow she said something other than pretty, so she must really like it." I thought.

I turned to tiff waiting for her to say something.

She stood up and walked up to me, looking me up and down. Finally after a couple of minutes she finally looked at me and then smiled.

"YES BITCH! THIS IS IT!" She yelled.

I laughed and watched as she danced around with the champagne bottle in her hand.

I went and took off the dress and changed back into my clothes. Jessie told me that they were going to make some altercations to the dress so that it fit perfectly for my wedding day. She then took me over to the shoe area and showed me all the different types of shoes they had.

"Do you want to buy some shoes today as well?" She asked.

"No not today but I'll definitely come back." I said.

Everyone gathered their things and then made our way to the front so that I could pay for the dress.

"Ok, your total is going to be $3,150."

My eyes almost fell out of my head, hearing that price come out her mouth. I know Tyler has the money but holy shit that's a lot for a dress.

"God damn!" Tiffany yelled.

"Let me get it." Vivian said coming to the front.

"Vivian no, you can't." I said.

"And why not?"

"Because you don't have to, I'm gonna be the one wearing it."

"Kiara hush, I'm going to pay for it and you can think of it as a wedding present."

"Viv-

"I don't want to hear it." She said cutting me off.

She opened her purse and handed her card to Jessie. When she was done paying. I walked up to her and gave her a big hug.

"Thank you so much." I said.

"You don't have to thank me sweetheart, just give me more grandchildren." She said.

I laughed and kissed her cheek, thanking her again.

After leaving the dress shop we quickly made our way to the bakery that was suppose to be making the cake.

I tried to schedule it for a day that Tyler and I could go together but he said that he trusted me to make the decision myself.

I had to choose between a lemon cake, a red velvet cake and a vanilla and raspberry cake that was called pink champagne. It wasn't really a hard decision because out of all three the red velvet tasted the best.

After that we went to the wine tasting, that didn't really last long because we all realized that we had to drive home so we ended up rescheduling.

It was almost 8pm and we were finally pulling up to the house. Skai was knocked out with her head resting against the window and drool running down her chin.

I typed in the code and pulled in and parking behind my car.

"Skai wake up." I said shaking her gently.

She slowly woke up and stretched, "we're home?"

"Yeah, lets go." I said, getting out of the car.

I opened the front door and walked inside. Skai walked passed me and went upstairs.

I could here the tv in the living, so I went in there to see if Tyler left it on and forgot about it or not.

I looked in to see Tyler sleeping with Ari laying on hi chest and Blue clues playing on the tv. I took my phone out and took a picture.

I walked over and picked Ari up. I brought her upstairs and laid her down in the crib and grabbed the baby monitor. Then I went into my room and changed into some shorts and a tank top.

Grabbing the comforter, I made my way back down stair and into the living. I laid down next to Tyler, put my head on his chest and pulled the covers over us. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Did you have fun." He said.

"Yes I did." I said.

"Good."

He pulled me up so that I was laying on top on him. I snuggled into him and closed my eyes.

"I love you." I whispered then kissed his chest.

"I love you too." He said, right before his breathing got heavy again.

I closed my eyes and hope to god that I get to dream about the day I get to marry this man.
____________________________________

HEYYY BABES!!! ❤️❤️ Omg sorry it took me soo long! I've been so busy and then I kind of lost motivation and all that and it's just been crazy but I'm back!!! 😜

But how have y'all been doing??

I really hope y'all like this chapter, I decided to split it in two so there is a part two and that will be the wedding and stuff. I PROMISE I won't take as long as I did with this one so don't worry.

I appreciate everyone that has showed my book love and has made it all the way to the end, I hope to see y'all in my other book too.

❤️Pls vote and share❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 7.4K 42
Rachel Jones has her world turned upside down when she gets the news that she can't conceive naturally. Her husband, Tanner Knight, tries to help her...
7.2M 159K 34
"Hey Babe! I am having a surprise news for you!!" Anna cooed with the joy to tell Ethan that she is pregnant. "Before that sign the divorce paper!"...
271K 9.5K 43
SEQUEL TO CHEATED THEN KNOCKED UP BY ROMANO BOOK 2 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLI...
185K 1.9K 29
Aiden x Sophia "Secrets pulled them apart but are they strong enough to overcome them" ............... Stuck between the past and the present, both...