My Dancer

By im_janloiz

Contains: Smut, Drugs, Swearing, Cheaters (sorry🥺) and Others✌🏼 ~ Ships: YOONMIN (Main), NAMJIN, TAEKOOK... More

The BOYS
THE GIRLS
Chapter 1: "Who are you?"
Chapter 2: "Hey"
Chapter 3: Familiar
Sorryyyy
Chapter 4: Cutie
Again 🤡
Chapter 4: Cutie part 2
Chapter 5: I dont understand & Dont leave
Chapter 6: Help
Sorry part 2
Chapter 7: What should I feel?
Chapter 9 : What is this?

Chapter 8: The plan

93 5 2
By im_janloiz

(S) "Jimin~ Jim- Jimin..." He was dozing off.

The Bartender was familiar with the name.

(BARTENDER) "Mysterious dude?" he was shocked.

Hoseok?

J Hope P.O.V

(JH) "Mysterious dude?"

Ugh I think he's too drunk, I should let him go home by now, It's already 11pm... Should I call Jimin?

As I was about the grab my phone, he scared me when he moaned Jimin's name? WTF? I swear I will kick him out.

(S) "Jimin-ah~ I'm sorry I left you... I'll see you soon one day..."

One day? What does that mean? Anyways, I helped him up by putting his arm over my head and I held his waist... He honestly felt comfortably warm... Stop.

I called an Uber for him but yet he kept saying Jimin's name? Is he that close with him?

(JH) "Hi Ajhussi, can you please take him home, just ask him where he lives! Ok?"

I slammed the door and they went off, the warmth of his just keep going in my head... It's been so long since I felt something like that...

What am I thinking?

[🐣~🐱]

A/N P.O.V

Keep this in mind that I can skip the days but this I can't since this is like school week✨🙌🏼

It was 9:10 in the morning, Wednesday, he only had 20 minutes left to go to school, Suga woke himself from the birds chirping, he found himself on his bed, he felt heavy and lousy. He stood up and stared at himself on his big mirror.

(S) "What the fuck happened to me?"

He tried to remember things, but the only thing he remembered was when he went to the bar and yelled out Jimin-

(S) "Fuck."

He still misses ??? from his past, remembering all the good times they had.

(S) "Do I miss him that much?" He wondered, thinking deeply to it.

His stomach was starting to grumble, it was yelling out for food. He grabbed his wallet but saw something that he cherishes.

(S) "???..." he said his name, as he picked the necklace up.

It was a necklace, he kept it from his lover, they were like twins when he wore it with him.

Flashback

(???) "Hyung! Don't we look cute? Wait your one is tilted..."

He fixed it up for him, his soft innocent hands were almost touching his chest. When he was done fixing it he gave him a little laugh.

(S) "I promise to never leave you behind."

(???) "Why do you say that all of a sudden?"

(S) "I don't know... Why? Do you want me to leave you? Okay then."

Yoongi teases him from walking away from ???. Then ??? was whining and yelled...

(???) "YAH! Hyung! I'm kidding!! Please don't😭"

Suga felt bad so he went up to him and gave him a hug, he kissed his little nosed and gave a gummy smile.

(S) "Stop crying dork, I won't leave you!"

??? Hugged him back but was still sobbing.

(???) "I love you..."

Suga was surprised when he said those 3 delicate words, it means a lot to someone when they say I love you, he looked down at him and pat on his head.

(S) "I love you too kid."

End of Flashback

He threw the necklace with power and anger, he was upset he was still thinking about him. He loved him so much but a memory of him came back, why?

He hurried himself up by just packing all the stuff he needed for school. He ran out of his house but forgotten something...

[🐣~🐱]

When he arrived at school he wasn't really friends with anyone, he was all alone. A girl then came up to him when he was on the way to class.

Kim. Jennie.

(JEN) "Hi, what's your name?"

(S) "ugh... Call me Suga? Why what's your problem?"

No wonder why he is always alone, this dork, I swear to god.

(JEN) "I'm Jennie~ Call me Jendeuk, can I call you oppa?" She was trying to be nice and sweet and all but Suga seems suspicious of her.

He glared and bumped into her when going into class.

Jennie picked up her phone and texted the group chat.

🙄💗 BP Huns~

"Ugh, I can't find a Sugar daddy😭" (JEN)

(JISOO) "Why do you need a Sugar daddy? We are trying to make our own girl group Jen!"

(LIS) "I'm on Jen's side, we need some money to make one unnie🙄"

"Yeah! At least Lisa agrees with me! I'm gonna find more later!" (JEN)

(ROSÉ) "Sorry I was just with my boyfriend giving him head. I'll try to find a guy for you Jennie..."

(LIS) "What about that Jimin guy? And @ROSÉ you don't need to tell us🤮"

(JISOO) "Yah! Don't even bother Jimin! I feel bad for that poor dude bad part is he's my friend's younger brother, and I don't want to deal a fight with him!"

(JISOO) "Yet his boyfriend is a CEO of one of the biggest company in Korea."

(ROSÉ) "Your friend you say? I smell a plan😏"

(LIS) "I think I know where this is going👀"

"Jimin? That dude you cheated on? Well then we'll take him but I'm not dealing with it!" (JEN)

(LIS) "We just need money that's all and then we will get fame!😍"

(ROSÉ) "Fine, I'll take him down again but if we cause trouble we blame it on you Jennie!🙄"

"Lisa, your brother is friends with him right😳? Try to hang out with your brother next time to figure what is Jimin's weakness, got it? And sure I'll take the blame" (JEN)

(LIS) "Surex2! If we take him down with the money, I will become the famous dancer known in Korea😍 "

(ROSÉ) "We can even find money through his friends right? The more money, the more fame we get🥵🥰"

"Rosé, you will have to try to take down Jimin and make him fall for you again!😤 If it doesn't work then try to have a 'talk' with him from what happened in the past, got it?" (JEN)

(ROSÉ) "Fine, like you're the boss😒"

(JISOO) "Heck no I will not be part of this."

"Please Jisoo unnie! We will pay you back with everything you want! We will do everything as you say for return!🥺" (JEN)

(LIS) "WHAT?!? FUCK NO! shit my brother is yelling at me for making him late, gotta go sis ! Bye"

(JISOO) "Let me think about it... Alright then."

"YES! Thank you😭" (JEN)

[🐣~🐱]

When Jennie was done typing down at her phone and turned it off, the teacher came up to her and snatched it from her.

(JEN) "ugh, Mr. Lee can I have it back!?!?"

(Mr. Lee) "NO! You are already late to class yet you are still here in the hallways! Get out now or I will report you to your parents and make you go to detention!"

Jennie then ran away and went in to class, she kept an evil smirk on her face. All she could think in class was of her plan and how would it end, on the other side of the class there was Jimin, staring at Suga. Suga was writing notes on his book and Jimin? Well he was day dreaming...

When class ended, both of the two went together at the end of the day practicing their project, they had a few weeks left so they have to do well.

(S) "Jimin, you're doing it wrong."

Suga noticed that Jimin wasn't in time of the beat, he was fixing Jimin's position of the dance and taught him how to do it.

His hands touching his sweet smoothing body, oh did it make Jimin sweat and hot.

Jimin was now in the correct position but his legs were joined together.

Suga noticed and fixed it up but Jimin fell and landed on his arms. They were staring at each other like they were about to kiss, faces were close together that they could feel each other's breath.

(J) "S-Sorry..."

Jimin let go of Suga since he didn't want to make the situation worse for him.

(S) "Don't be sorry."

Suga held his hand trying to make him comfortable.

Was it comfortable?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiii, I hope this one was good! See you all in the next chapter! Byeee✨🐱😤

Next hiatus will be on June 17 Thank you for understanding🤧 and 7 minutes in heaven will be on hiatus in the same day also😭💔 I don't like school🤡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.1K 18
"Your scent it's..." "What?" "Sweet." In where Kim Taehyung, a vampire from the south meets a human who he desires. {Complete} !*Warnings*! >>...
4.3K 214 47
Taehyung and Jimin actually just wanted to finally move in together and get a break after high-school-graduation but once they arrive in Daegu things...
414K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
28.8K 1.5K 34
A roleplay based story that revolves around how the relationship of Yoongi and Hoseok gets constantly attacked by Jimin. Main ship: Sope Side ships:...