Blood Moon - Taehyung FF ✔

Von ClosetKPopFan

Taehyung had too much to worry about already let alone trying to find his mate. Being the Alpha of his pack... Mehr

Teaser
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
Character Pictures!
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Author Update!
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
Epilogue
Other Books!
Fanfic to Novel!

XII

4.6K 235 64
Von ClosetKPopFan

After I saw the four men disappear I tried to clear it from mind telling myself that Taehyung would tell me eventually...I hope. Reed, Myles, Jungkook, Isla, Namjoon and Dakota all volunteered to run into town. I helped everyone else move some things around in the living room so we could all sleep there tonight, plus we needed a nice open space for a dance floor. I was finding out that this pack was a lot like ours, work hard, play hard and I was ok with that.

I saw Yoongi and Willa sitting together just talking so decided to hang out with them for a bit. I had one thing on my mind that I was hoping they would be able to put at ease.

"Hey guys, I'm not interrupting at all am I?" I asked. Willa smiled at me, but she didn't seem like the chipper self she usually was.

"Oh no. What's up?" Yoongi asked, keeping a hand on Willa's knee.

"I was hoping you could answer something for me. What is up with Taehyung and Grayson?" Yoongi's look turned serious as he leaned toward me.

"They have never been fans of each other. Grayson actually grew up with us and we all used to be great friends. Once Taehyung's Alpha training started, Grayson believed that he was better suited for the role so he constantly challenged Taehyung to fights and undermined him with everything. Taehyung had embarrassed him several times and so he has always wanted to get back at him for that. It escalated when Grayson tried to persuade Taehyung's dad, the actual Alpha at that time, that Taehyung wasn't ready and to give the position to him instead." I couldn't believe everything that Yoongi was saying.

"Wow. How in the world did he end up with this pack and you guys all being friends?"

"He saved Mika." Willa said. "She got into a nasty fight with a rogue wolf while helping patrol and Grayson just happened to be in the area as well. Were not sure if he was another pack or rogue as well. Anyway, James felt obligated to let him join."

"He's a dick, but he does help when we need it and he has been a good addition to this pack." Yoongi said. "Don't tell Taehyung I said, please." I laughed a little.

"Your secret is safe with me. Don't worry." I patted his knee and then stood up turning around looking around.

"Hey you ok?" I heard Yoong say as I turned around.

"Oh ya, just...where did Taehyung go?"

"He's busy with some things." He responded and I could see that he was hiding something too. Why does no one tell me everything that is going on?

"Cool." I said annoyed and walked around, seeing if I could find him at all. I would even settle with Grayson right now. Walking down a random hallway, I saw Hosek come out of a door, closing it and then seeing me. He looked surprised, but then walked right over to me. "What are you up to Hosek?" I asked him.

"Trying to figure out things about the Daeva."

"Is Taehyung in there? Can I talk to him?" I tried to walk towards the door, but Hosek side stepped, blocking me. I glared at him.

"He's busy."

"Hosek what the hell is going on?" He left out a loud sigh and looked behind me to see if there was anyone there. Seeing no one, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a different room. He led me over to a chair and motioned for me to sit as he started pacing, biting his nails. He looked really nervous. I tried to calm myself as I knew whatever he was about to tell me was going to be hard. "Hosek please." He turned to face me and took a deep breath.

"We have one of them." He waited for my response, but I waited for him to continue. I didn't understand what he was talking about.

"One of who?" I asked.

"A Daeva. We managed to capture one of the ones who attacked us." He still looked nervous.

"Oh ok." I said trying to wrap my mind around everything. "So what are you doing with him?"

"We are trying to get information. Trying to get him to tell us what they are truly after."

"So interrogating him."

"Sure." He said and I looked closely at him.

"He's not talking is he?" I asked and Hosek shook his head. "Is that why Grayson helped you guys? To try to persuade him?" He nodded again. I really wanted to know what the Daeva wanted and hoped that they would get something out of our now prisoner. "How is it going now?" I asked.

"It's not. He fought through everything that Taehyung was throwing at him and now Gray is just not persuasive enough I guess." He sat down and buried his face in his hands. I replayed his first statement over in my head.

"Taehyung can feel thoughts and emotions and put thoughts and emotions into people's heads. What all is he throwing at him?" I knew there was a lot to Taehyung's ability that I didn't know, but I also knew that Taehyung couldn't just pull whatever he wanted out of someone's head.

"We found out a couple years ago that one of the thoughts that Taehyung can put into someone's head...is pain." My eyes shot over to Hosek. "He can make someone think they are in pain even though they really aren't." I scoffed, not believing what he was saying and only got worse when he continued. "Plus, he's beating the shit out of him."

"What?!"

"He's not talking and Taehyung is getting pissed." I ran my hands through my hair not believing what was happening. "I actually came up to find you. We need your help?"

"With what?"

"Neither Grayson nor Taehyung can get deep enough into his head. We were wondering if you could give them a boost." Hosek asked me nervously.

"We? So all of you?"

"Well, Taehyung refused. He's going to be mad at me when I bring you down. That is, if you agree." Hosek had a pleading look in his eyes. I started to pace around the room trying to think if I should help. Shit was going to happen to this Daeva guy whether I was there or not. Hell, he attacked our home and hurt my family.

"Let's do this." Hosek had a huge smile on his face and motioned for me to follow him. Once we reached the door he initially walked out of, he stopped briefly and turned towards me.

"If Taehyung asks why your-" I cut him off knowing what he was going to ask me.

"I will tell him that I forced you to tell me what was going on and let me help. I got your back." I patted his shoulder and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks Luna." He turned and opened the door. How many secrets am I going to have to keep for this pack?

As soon as the door was opened, I saw a set of stairs leading down. It was pretty dark and I figured that this was their basement. As we walked down, I could hear shouting, but couldn't distinguish what was being said. We continued to walk through a small hallway that had a couple doors until the voices got louder and Hosek stopped at the one where I could hear them coming from. He motioned for me to stay while he went inside, closing the door behind him. I heard the shouting stop as the voices were low.

"What?!" Someone yelled and then I heard footsteps coming closer to the door and it opened, revealing a very disheveled Taehyung. He grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the stairs. I grabbed his hand and tried to pry it off of me.

"Taehyung, stop!" He let go and turned towards me.

"You are not doing this! I don't even want you down here!" He said.

"Like hell I'm not. You guys need help. Why don't you ever let me help you?"

"I don't want you near him at all." Taehyung said in a softer tone. I walked closer to him.

"How many times do I need to tell you I'm not a weak human girl?" He managed to let out a little smile.

"It's not a pretty sight Alanna." He said and I could see the shame on his face. I took his hands in mine looking at the dried blood and cuts he had on his knuckles.

"Let me help so you can stop doing this." He finally nodded and we walked back to the room. It did surprise me what I saw, but I quickly changed my expression to a serious one. The man was tied to a metal chair, head hanging down. I saw blood droplets everywhere on the floor surrounding him. "So how are we doing this?" I looked to each of the men wondering how this would work.

"Well, hello there gorgeous." Grayson said walking towards me and Taehyung was quick at my side and was about to say something when the man in the chair finally made a sound...he started laughing. We all looked over at him as he slowly raised his head and looked right at me.

"Glad to see you could finally make it." I stared back at him and recognized his face. This was the man who was attacking Willa the other night. I didn't bother saying anything to him as I turned towards Taehyung.

"We're going to try this all together. Gray is going to ask him to tell us about everything the Daeva is doing and why they attacked us. We are hoping he just even thinks about it and that I will be able to see something. We need you to help us both."

"Sounds easy enough."

"If you feel tired or dizzy, please just let go ok?" Taehyung looked really concerned, but I assured him everything was going to be fine when I lightly touched his cheek.

The three of us walked over to the man in the chair. Grayson stood in front while Taehyung behind him. I went next to Grayson and placed an arm on his shoulder while I held onto Taehyung's hand. Taehyung was really nervous about this working, but I found it comforting that he believed I would be the key to get some answers. The man laughed some more as he still had his eyes on me.

"Tell us why you were at the house." Grayson said. I felt a lot of energy leave me and flow to Grayson and then I felt a pull in the other direction as I watched Taehyung place a hand on the man's head and close his eyes, trying to find information. I was feeling what Taehyung was feeling, which was nothing. How was this guy able to keep his head so clear from us. Taehyung opened his eyes and looked over to Grayson and then me, silently asking how I was doing. I looked over to Grayson.

"Again." I said, grasping his shoulder a little tighter. He looked almost a little excited as he asked again why he was at our house. My breathing started to get shallow as I felt the drain. Taehyung and I saw the memories of the man attacking Yoongi, knocking him out and then climbing on top of Willa. Her face was filled with fear and it hurt to see how terrified she was. Then, there was a glimpse of another man and a name...Euric. The picture changed to a cave entrance and a woman in a white flowing dress standing outside it. She slowly turned around and my heart stopped when I saw my own face. I let go and fell to the floor as my heart was racing and it was hard to breath. The man started laughing again looking at me.

"So you can do it. The prophecy is real."

"What prophecy?" Grayson asked.

"To obtain the blade, seek out the woman in white, the Alpha's human." He glared at me as he started to chew on something. I watched as his mouth foamed up and he started to convulse then stop breathing.

A/N: shorter chapter but great place for a cliff hanger! I was going to wait to publish this but I just get to excited wanting to see everyone's reactions so here it is!

Any ideas what this blade is?

How is Alanna needed?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

144K 11.9K 66
"You have such lupine features" "I am a werewolf, I am supposed to have lupine features" Taehyung cocks an eyebrow at Maya, his wolfish grin making a...
498K 22K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
44.9K 2K 18
This is a werewolf series BTS AU with a female reader insert. It's the only thing I know how to write. Sorry. ⚠️There will be SMUT, mentions of abuse...
14.7K 957 17
This is a werewolf series BTS AU with a female reader insert. It's the only thing I know how to write. Sorry. ⚠️There will be SMUT, mentions of assau...