Pathways

By LicoriceCoffee

DISCONTINUED AND UP FOR ADOPTION MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS. This is a crossover story between Percy Jackson and... More

1 Percy
2 Steve
3 Percy
4 Annabeth
5 Percy
6 Steve
7 Annabeth
8 Percy
9 Steve
10 Percy
11 Annabeth
12 Percy
13 Natasha
14 Percy
15 Percy
16 Wanda
17 Nico
18 Percy
19 Annabeth
20 Percy
21 Annabeth
22 Avengers
23 Percy
24 Steve
25 Percy
26 Nico
27- Percy
28- Avengers
29 Nico
A/N

update :)

2.4K 55 14
By LicoriceCoffee

Hey my lovely demigod enthusiasts!

I am overjoyed with all of the support I have received for this story. Thank you all so much for every vote and comment you leave.

I am going to update this story, I promise. However, first I want to go back through and do some heavy editing so I can properly reroute my plot line.

To be honest with you all I am unsure of where I wanted this to go so I need to do some planning.

Again thank you for the support and I will see you all soon.

With love,

LicoriceCoffee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 12.1K 28
Percy Jackson, after the war with Gaea, Percy has decided that he wanted a break from quests and wars. He leaves for the mortal world not wanting to...
1.6M 56.4K 91
AKA: Percy Adopts Everything WARNING! YAOI IS IN THIS STORY! (Yaoi = Boy x Boy) Tony/Percy/Bucky In this story, Percy is nineteen, Tony is twenty fou...
1.4M 35.3K 28
Highest rank #298 in Fanfiction They could not believe that they were stalking a teenager! Them the Avengers were spying on some kid because he had a...
148K 3.2K 18
COMPLETED ••• Annabeth, despite all her accomplishments in her life, is ecstatic when she wins the chance to meet her idol, Tony Stark. She soon rea...