I'M WEAK [✓]

De fivesisthatdude

"AND NO THANK YOU, IS HOW IT SHOULD OF GONE, I SHOULD STAY STRONG, BUT I'M WEAK," - She is a Nightsister. Lik... Mais

° Synopsis °
° Epigraph °
Part One: General Raja
Part Two: Talk
Part Three: Plan of Attack
Part Four: Christophsis
Part Five: Intel
Part Six: Investigate
Part Seven: Pursue
Part Eight: Thank you
Part Nine: Padawan
Part Ten: Captain Rex
Part Eleven: Plan of Attack
Part Twelve: Together
Part Fourteen: Rescue Mission
Part Fifteen: Rescue Mission Pt. 2
Part Sixteen: Mandate
Part Seventeen: Fight
Part Eighteen: Outnumbered
Part Nineteen: Regret
Part Twenty: Downfall of a Droid

Part Thirteen: Believe It Or Not

892 33 1
De fivesisthatdude

The gunship had flown in, both Athena and Anakin sighed in relief when it did and immediately hopped on, feeling relaxed that this battle was over. Athena looked from the ground, as they took off, to her Padawan who sent her a tired smile before she looked at Rex.

"Great job, Generals. You too, kids." Rex complimented tiredly as Ahsoka and Shiva looked to each other before smiling back at him.

"Thank you, Rex. You did a great job too. All of you did." Athena said with a genuine smile as Rex nodded to her, a small blush running across his face from the smile she gave. Rex looked away quickly, his heart slowly it's fast rate as he did. He wasn't sure what was going on with him, he never felt this way until Athena showed up.

Until she saw him and that beautiful smile of hers spread across her milky skin. Until her intimidating face expressed it's true colors and the real Athena flows free.

"Captain Rex?" Rex took his attention away from Athena to her Padawan who had smiled cheekily at him. "I can't wait to fight alongside you, Ahsoka, and the Masters in battle."

"Um.. that's nice of you to say, kid." Rex said in a bit of a shock as Shiva nodded, looking to Ahsoka. "Hey, Master Yoda's here." Athena mumbled while looking outside the gunship to see him with Obi-Wan.

"Do you think Master Skywalker will send me back to Master Yoda?" Ahsoka whispered to Shiva as she shrugged softly. "I'm not sure. But I hope not."

"Me too. As much as I think he's a bit arrogant, he actually seems pretty cool." Ahsoka whispered back, causing Shiva to giggle softly.

"Thanks for the ride, Rex." Anakin thanked as Rex nodded with a small smile. "Anytime, sirs." Athena smiled to Rex one last time before herself, Anakin, and their Padawans walked off the gunship and approached Obi-Wan and Yoda.

"Trouble, you have, with your new Padawan, I hear." Yoda stated as soon as they approach, Ahsoka and Shiva looking to each other. "I was explaining the situation to Master Yoda."

"Really?"

"If not ready for a Padawan, you are, then perhaps, Obi-Wan, we can-"

"Forgive me, Master Yoda. I admit Ahsoka is a little rough around the edges. But with a great deal of training and patience, she might amount to something." Anakin retorted, causing Ahsoka to smile at Shiva and Athena.

"Then go with you, she will, to the Teth system." Yoda said as Anakin looked to Athena with confusion.

"Teth? That's Wild Space. The droid army isn't even in that sector." Anakin said as Athena nodded, looking to Yoda. "Master? Why do we need to go?"

"Kidnapped, Jabba the Hutt's son has been." Yoda explained simply as Anakin furrowed his eyebrows. "You want us to rescue Jabba's son?"

"Anakin, we'll need the Hutts' allegiance to give us an advantage over Dooku." Obi-Wan corrected as Athena shook her head. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but, we have to do what's right if we're going to win this war."

"Negotiate the treaty with Jabba, Obi-Wan will. Find the renegades that hold Jabba's son, your mission will be, Skywalker, Raja." Yoda acknowledged as Ahsoka bumped Anakin in the elbow slightly.

"Come on, Master, it doesn't sound that hard. I'll find Rex and get the troops organized." Ahsoka volunteered before Shiva stepped in. "I'll help too."

"Okay, girls, go on." Athena said with a smile before the two Padawans ran off. "Don't worry, Anakin. Just teach her everything I taught you and she'll turn out fine."

"You know, something makes me think this was your idea from the start." Anakin said while furrowing his eyebrows at Obi-Wan. Athena smirked before she walked with Anakin towards the gunship where their Padawans were waiting.

"Well, I guess I'll have to do this for a few minutes.." Athena began before her long crystal blonde hair began to change for to a shoulder length dark brown color, causing her to exhale softly. "Woah, Master! How did you do that?!"

"It's always been apart of me since I was born. But I started getting the hang of it when I was 10. When I'm like this, I don't have my full powers, but with my blonde hair, I would reach full capacity of my powers. It's rare among my Nightsisters. I think the only one that had it was my eldest sister, Nala." Athena explained while running a hand through her hair, which had built up sweat from her fighting.

"That is so cool!" Ahsoka exclaimed as Athena smiled. "Thanks. Let's just hope I don't freak the boys out when we see them."

"Heh, oh, trust me, they won't." Anakin said with a smirk as Athena furrowed her eyebrows. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"They've seen a lot of crazy stuff, so it's no different."

"That sounds like a lot, even for a Jedi."

"I heard you were surrounded by droids. How did you ever get the shield down?"

"Okay, Shiva, correct me if I'm wrong. So there's a wall behind him with a hole in the middle, so what do we do? Master Raja, Shiva, and I pull the wall down on top of the droids, destroying them and saving the General. And Shiva, you do impressions, right?" Ahsoka asked as Shiva looked up in the air, as if thinking, before shrugging.

"I guess so."

"Do your Master Skywalker impression."

"Ooo, oh, boy. Okay!" Shiva stammered out before she cleared her throat. "You could have gotten me killed! I had everything under control! Blah, blah, blah, blah!"

The men laughed before Rex turned to Anakin. "Is that true, sir?"

"Well, most of it."

"Nope, don't even try to deny it!" The men heard as they turned around to see Athena walk up to them, except they saw she had shoulder length brown hair. The men were confused at first, however, Rex couldn't stop staring.

With her blonde hair or with her brown hair, he still couldn't shake that feeling. That feeling he felt on the gunship when she smiled. That feeling.

"Well, it is." Anakin said before Athena raised her fist, the smirk on her face widened as she did. "Say it one more time! Go on! I dare you!"

"Okay! Okay! You win!" Anakin said while raising his hands in surrender, knowing that her punches really hurt. She shook her head before she looked to the men.

"Alright, men, we still got a job to do." Anakin reminded as Rex nodded.

"Yes, sir. You heard the General, move it!" Rex ordered to all the men before everyone went their separate ways, leaving Athena and Anakin to approach Ahsoka and Shiva.

"Would this be a good time to teach you that a Jedi is humble, my young Padawan?" Anakin said with a smirk as Ahsoka shrugged.

"Sorry, just trying to keep the boys inspired, is all."

"Well, you truly did that. And Shiva, nice voice impression. I almost thought for a second you were Anakin." Athena said, smirking down as Anakin before she felt a light slap at her arm.

"Hey! I do not sound like that at all!"

"Whatever you say, Skyguy."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

183K 4K 67
BOOK TWO IN THE SKYWALKER TWIN SERIES . I highly recommend you read the first book first. But I can't stop you so do what you want lol. The grammar i...
27 0 3
The times of the old republic are dead. At least for most people. But a young Mandalorian female breathes the old republic like it is air, and knows...
10.6K 212 26
Y/n and Anakin grew up together on Tatooine. They both had felt a spark for each other growing up. Anakin and y/n had both had a skill for building...
30.4K 344 86
During the clone wars: Gamora a Jedi to be known as the youngest to be a Jedi master due to her special skills. She joined before Ahsoka came and no...