Blood Moon - Taehyung FF ✔

By ClosetKPopFan

Taehyung had too much to worry about already let alone trying to find his mate. Being the Alpha of his pack... More

Teaser
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
Character Pictures!
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Author Update!
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
Epilogue
Other Books!
Fanfic to Novel!

XI

5.7K 234 121
By ClosetKPopFan

I made sure my alarm went off early so I could help wherever I was needed. I went downstairs taking my bag with me and placed it by the door as I saw a couple other bags sitting there as well. I looked around and saw glass still on the floor from the shattered windows. Furniture was still knocked over and the place just looked terrible. I then made my way into the kitchen. Two people were sitting at the table with their heads in their arms, sleeping. I walked closer and noticed that it was Jungkook and Taehyung. I went over to Jungkook and squatted down right next to him. I ran my fingers through his hair lightly to gently wake him up as I softly whispered his name. I noticed that while his eyes were still closed he tried to nuzzle into my hand, just like he would do when he was a wolf.

"Jack...time to wake up." I said softly when his eyes finally opened. He lifted his head and looked a little dazed, when he looked over at me I put a finger to my lips to make sure he stayed quiet. "How late were you two up?" I asked. He leaned back and raised his arms, stretching a little to wake up.

"I think I finally crashed around 3AM. Taehyung was still up then." He looked over to his Alpha sound asleep on the table across from him. Just then Jimin walked in and came over to me.

"Morning. Alanna, everyone is awake and getting ready to go." He told me quietly. I found it strange that he told me, but I was glad to know anyway.

"Ok, thanks. Can you go upstairs and pack a bag for Taehyung? I doubt he has done that yet." I then turned to Jungkook. "Have you packed yet?" He shook his head and started to get up but I grabbed his arm. "Jimin, pack Jungkook's too if you can." I looked towards Jungkook, "Why don't you get something to eat quick and make something for Taehyung please." He smiled at me and then walked to the kitchen to grab a few things.

I made my way to Taehyung and squatted by him. I reached up and brushed some hair out of his face as he slept peacefully. He looked so perfect. I didn't want to wake him just yet so I carefully lifted his shirt and tried to take the bandage off. Jin walked in and came right to me, getting down on my level.

"Perfect timing,'' I said. "Can you help him this morning?" He nodded and placed his hands over Taehyung's side as I instinctively placed a hand on Jin's shoulder just to give him a little boost. When it looked good, I put his shirt back and was happy to see him still sleeping.

"Cars are packed and ready to go." He said as we stood up and walked away from the sleeping Alpha. "Who do you want in each car?" I didn't hesitate in answering him.

"Who is driving?"

"Myself and Hosek." We had walked out into the hallway as we saw everyone making their way outside.

"Ok. Let's put Hosek, Namjoon, Yoongi, Willa, and Jimin in one car and then you, me, Dakota, Taehyung and Jungkook in the other. I'm going to make sure Taehyung and Jungkook sleep a little more in the car. How long is the drive?"

"About 3-4 hours. Depends on traffic." Hosek spoke and stopped by us.

"That's good. Plenty of time for them to rest." I say Hosek looking around.

"Where's Taehyung? I haven't seen him this morning?" Hosek asked.

"You didn't see him asleep at the kitchen table?" I laughed a little.

"Haven't had breakfast yet." He said.

"Well, that's where he is. Go grab something to eat please." I said. "I need to wake up Taehyung." We both walked into the kitchen as Jin headed outside. Jungkook was finishing eating as Hosek grabbed something quick and I walked over to Taehyung. I squatted again and ran my fingers through his hair, touching his cheek.

"Taehyung, wake up." He slowly reached his hand up and grabbed mine smiling as he slowly opened his eyes.

"I could get used to seeing your face when I first wake up." He still had his head on the table, and smirked at me when he smiled and I couldn't help, but to blush. As he started to wake up a little more, he realized that he had fallen asleep on the table. He jolted his head up and looked around. "Shit!"

"Hey relax, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"I need to get the cars packed and figure out who is in what car" Before he could go anywhere, I grabbed his arm.

"It's done."

"Oh, well I need to pack a bag."

"I asked Jimin to take care of that." He looked at me in amazement.

"Ok, ummm, let me make breakfast real quick." Jungkook lifted up the plate he had the extra toast on. "What else needs to be done then?"

"Getting your butt into the car, so let's go!" Hosek said motioning for him to leave. Taehyung shook his head, but did just as he said, grabbing the piece of toast with Jungkook right behind him. I followed out as Hosek walked right next to me.

"You make a good Luna." He quietly said and I tried to hide the huge grin that was on my face as we walked out of the place I had called home for the past couple of weeks. I saw Jin standing outside of a car so I made my way to that one. Jin drove with Dakota as co-pilot. I sat in between Jungkook and Taehyung. As soon as the car started moving I told both of them to try to sleep a little more. Taehyung somehow managed to lay his head in my lap while Jungkook used my shoulder as a pillow. My hand rubbedTaehyung's back while the other combed through his soft hair. A couple weeks ago, I lived alone in a small cabin trying to explore the forest that surrounded Clarmore. I had no family and really no friends. Now, I was a part of something that I still didn't fully understand, but it felt as if I needed to be here. Looking down at Taehyung it was hard to believe that someone could care so much for me and I for them. I had been in relationships in the past, but it never felt like this. I knew that Taehyung would do anything for me and I was sure that I would return that sentiment. The bond between mates is strong and with me being a human, there were a lot of unknowns. I never felt as strongly as he did, but right now, in this moment, I felt like my whole world would collapse if he was not in it anymore. Was this just the bond getting strong or was I actually falling for him? I noticed he was finally asleep when I felt how calm he was and it didn't take long for myself to actually fall asleep as well.

I woke up to a hand on my knee as I saw that Dakota was reaching back trying to shake me awake.

"Hey, we're here." She smiled at me. I reached up to Jungkook who was still laying on my shoulder and shook him awake.

"Jungkook, wake up." He frowned as he lifted his head and rubbed his eyes.

"Aww I like Jack better." I giggled as he opened the door and got out. I then let my thoughts enter Taehyung's mind as I told him we were here and to wake up. He lifted his head and looked out the window. Then, he turned to me.

"Thank you for getting everything ready this morning." He lightly kissed me and then got out of the car, helping me out as well. I finally got a good look at the house that was before us. It was a lot like our home, but a little more modern. We were, however, still in a forest which brought a familiar comfort. We all grabbed our bags and walked to the front door, Taehyung in the lead as he knocked nervously.

The door opened revealing a beautiful woman with pale skin and long black hair. Her eyes were unlike anything I had seen before! There were brown, but with flecks of green and gold and I found myself just staring at her. She looked at Taehyung and smiled, but also looked surprised.

"Taehyung...we were expecting you next week. Was that not right?"

"We had some visitors last night and needed to leave right away. I hope we are not intruding." Andrea gave him a big smile and opened the door wider.

"Of course not. It's so good to see you again." She wrapped him up in a hug and Taehyung did the same. She then motioned for us all to come in. "I will get James." She then left down a hallway and Taehyung leaned towards me.

"That's Andrea. Jame's sister." He said quietly. I nodded in response as people started to come in our direction from the hallway where Andrea disappeared to. Leading the way was a man with hair that matched Andrea's. He had smaller eyes, but as he got closer, I noticed that the color was nearly identical. There were also a couple more people behind him. Another woman who had darker skin and dark hair with beautiful grey eyes. What is it with these guys and their eyes!? The last one with them was a woman who had short blonde hair that was shaved on one side. She was wearing glasses and red lipstick. She looked pretty badass. The man outstretched his arms as he saw taehyung and it was then that I noticed he was wearing a pair of black gloves.

"Taehyung! It has been too long!" He said as he walked closer. I saw Taehyung's smile get wide as he started to walk towards him. Once they were close enough, they gave each other a huge hug. I saw Taehyung then hug the darker skinned women who stood right next to the man. Taehyung then nodded towards the last woman who was standing there. Everyone walked closer to the group as I saw Willa be the first to step forward and hug everyone as well. Both groups collided as greetings and hugs were exchanged. I stood awkwardly away from everyone not knowing what to do until the woman with dark skin and hair approached me.

"You must be Alanna. I'm Mika. It's so nice to meet you." She held out her hand to me and I took it.

"It's nice to meet you as well. Thank you for welcoming us on such short notice." The man approached us and put an arm around Mika's waist.

"It is not a problem at all. I am happy to see all of you well. I'm James." He said, outstretching his hand as well. I took his hand and remembered what Taehyung said about the Alpha being James. By the way he was touching her, I assumed Mika was his mate, the Luna of this pack. "This here is Andrea, who first greeted you." He said gesturing towards her as she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. I couldn't help but to laugh a little...they have a hugger in the pack. "And this is Isla." He gestured towards the one with blonde hair and she nodded towards me. "You will meet everyone else soon. Now, Taehyung, I don't have sleeping arrangements complete yet, but the living room is big enough for you all if that would be ok for now."

"A roof over our heads is good enough James, you know that." Taehyung smiled. James then gestured towards me.

"I do have a spare room for Alanna, however."

"Oh no," I spoke up. "The living room is perfectly fine with me. I've slept on worse."

"We can always figure out details later anyway. Come, let me show you where to put your things and then we can get something to eat."

James showed us to the living room where we all put our bags down. There were a couple couches and chairs, but not enough for everyone. Most of us would be sleeping on the floor and I was fine with that. He then led us to the kitchen where two more men were sitting at the table eating. Upon seeing us, they stood up and walked closer to us. One man was taller and a shaved head with deep brown eyes while the other had a slight red hue to his hair. I saw Yoongi step out as well as Jimin and give both the other guys a hug followed by the rest of the group. The taller man saw me and walked towards me.

"And who is this?" He reached his hand out to me.

"Alanna." I shook it.

"Kai and this is Reed." Reed walked over to me and shook my hand as well.

"So are you a new member they picked up along the way or...?" He turned to look at the rest of the group. Before I could answer him, James spoke up.

"She is the new Luna, Kai." James gave him a look that I didn't fully understand. Kai's eyes then went to Taehyung and back to me.

"I see, well good luck with this group." I laughed at his statement.

"Kai, will you help them find something to eat. Taehyung and I need to discuss some things." James said. I turned to Taehyung who gave me a reassuring smile and followed James out of the kitchen.

We all sat down and enjoyed our lunch. Isla, Andrea, Mika, Kai, and Reed all joined us as stories were told and the kitchen was filled with laughter. I chimed in a couple times not believing some of the things that were actually being told.

"So Alanna, what's your story?" Isla spoke up and shouted from the other side of the table. Everyone seemed to get quiet as they watched our interaction.

"Isla." Mika glared at her and she had a confused look on her face.

"It's fine. What do you mean by my story?" I asked Isla.

"How did you become the new Luna? Where did you come from?" Isla asked. All eyes were on me and I felt a little weird, but they were going to find out anyway.

"Umm, I am originally from Clarmore and lived in a small cabin in the forest there. Apparently, Taehyung was out and got close to my cabin and felt the connection? I'm not actually sure how that all went. I was attacked by some Daeva and then whisked away to this amazing group." I didn't know what else to tell her and she looked a little confused.

"Wait, so what pack were you with before?"

"I-I wasn't with a pack before." I nervously said. Isla, Reed, and Kai all looked at me in shock and then to Mika who did not look surprised at all. I was about to continue when Mika stopped me.

"You will be told details after Taehyung and James finish talking." Mika said and then turned towards me. "Alanna, would you like to take a walk with me?" I nodded and we both stood up. We walked out of the kitchen and down a small hallway that had a door at the end of it. She opened the door and we stepped outside. There was a beautiful flower garden that surrounded us and a path that led to a Gazebo. We walked towards it and sat down.

"I'm sorry if I said something I was not supposed to." I told her.

"Nothing to worry about. We were going to explain everything before you all arrived, but you got here before that could happen." Her smile put me at ease.

"Ya, they attacked the house last night. They had wolfsbane smoke bombs or something like that. Almost everyone seemed to get hurt and Jimin was even shot trying to follow them. Taehyung wanted us gone before they tried to come back." Mika looked worried.

"I'm so glad you all did leave. There is no doubt in my mind that they would try to come back. It's a good thing you guys have a Theta!" She said.

"Do you not have one?" I asked. She shook her head.

"We don't actually. I mean, there are a few of us who have some medicinal skills, but no one with the healing ability."

"Do you have an ability?" I asked her, wondering if that was an ok question to ask someone you barely know.

"I do actually. It's kind of weird, but I can change the air pressure in an area."

"What does that entail?" I was very curious about what she could do.

"So, I can raise and lower the air pressure let's say right where we are standing. If I were to lower it, you would have a hard time breathing, and if I were to raise it, you would feel like you were being crushed." My eyes went wide in amazement. "I am trying to get stronger so that I can change it in a location that is farther away like say, the clouds?" She smirked at me and I gave her a confused look. "If I were to do that...I could control the weather." She grinned at me playfully.

"That is really cool. I still have a hard time wrapping my head around what you all can do. Does anyone else here have abilities?" She nodded.

"All our female wolves do as well as James and Grayson, who you haven't met yet."

"Ok, is there something with female wolves? All of the ones I have met have abilities."

"While we are not entirely sure, we speculate it is because our kind was created by a goddess so we think she favors females over males." She gave me a wink. "But anyway, James is somewhat of a Precog. He can feel the future of someone. He doesn't have visions, but can feel what a person will feel. It can be very tricky to interpret and overwhelming for him since it happens randomly which is why he wears gloves."

"I did think that was strange."

"Now, Isla, our Zeta actually, can sense danger coming. We like to call it he-"

"Oh my god like a spider sense?" I asked way too excitedly. She laughed, but was excited as well.

"Yes exactly! She hates when we say that. Then there is Andrea, who has a familiar, a small mouse who she can send off and then see through his eyes. Comes in handy when we need to sneak around somewhere. Lastly, there is Grayson, he can be a little much, but has a good heart. He is very...persuasive. He can't control your mind, but he can suggest something to you and if just a little bit of you wants to actually do it, you will."

"Like what?" I was curious about some of the things he has suggested to people.

"One time, he persuaded Reed to pick a fight with Isla. It did not end well for Reed, but Gray thought it was the funniest thing."

"Seems like he gets under people's skin easily." I said

"He does, but like I said, he has a good heart when it really comes down to it."

We then heard some laughing from the other side of the garden as three men I had yet to meet appeared. When they saw us, they walked over. The first one that appeared had the kindest smile. He had dark hair with prominent brow bones. There was a little bit of scruff on his face and he was very charismatic as he walked over.

"Hey Mika. Who is this?" He extended a hand to me. I shook his hand.

"This is Alanna." She then turned towards me. "Alanna this is Myles and that's Roman, " She pointed to a very stoic male with short hair. He had a couple tattoos on his neck as well as a nose piercing. He didn't smile, but nodded. "And this is Grayson." As soon as his name was mentioned he stepped forward revealing a very handsome man with beautiful grey eyes. He had a smirk on his lips and he reached out to grab my hand. I took it and he kissed it.

"Pleasure to meet you Alanna." He gave me a wink and then backed away. I was a little annoyed with how forward he was, but he wasn't rude.

"So what brings you here?" Myles asked. I remembered that Mika hadn't given everyone the details so I looked to her, hoping she could answer.

"Taehyung's pack is visiting and she is with them." She smiled and I noticed the look on Grayson's face changed immediately. He looked annoyed.

"Taehyung is here?" He asked and Mika nodded. He bit the inside of check, and shook his head as he walked off.

"Don't mind him. So what are you guys visiting for?" Myles asked as his eyes went back forth from mine to Mika's.

"I will let James answer that. And speaking of James, Alanna and I should be joining them. The rest of the pack is in the kitchen. I know they would be happy to see you two." They let Mika and I walk past them and followed us back into the house. I followed Mika as she made her way down a hallway and knocked on a door, then opened it.

I saw James and Taehyung sitting down leaning towards a table in front of them that had books and papers all over.

"Hi boys." Mika said as they both looked up. Taehyung made eye contact with me and smiled. James got up and walked towards Mika and she met him halfway. He kissed her cheek and then brought her over to the chair next to him. I followed and sat in the chair next to Taehyung. "Find anything?" Mika asked. Taehyung just shook his head.

"Unfortunately not much." James said.

"Taehyung mentioned that you're trying to find out more about human mates right?" I asked.

"Yes, but unfortunately, my collection doesn't seem to have much on it so we may need to contact the Council." He turned towards Mika. "Do you think you could get in touch with your father?" She nodded her head as Taehyung leaned over to me.

"Mika's father is on the Council." I nodded and then looked towards him a bit. I noticed that his knuckles were a bit cut up. I thought Jin had healed him this morning?

"There's not much on the Daeva either. We know they are after something more than just Alpha's this time." He looked up at Taehyung. "We are going to need to ask Grayson for some help." He looked apologetic in his statement.

"No. Not happening." Taehyung looked angry. There is something between them that I need to ask about.

"Taehyung, I don't know what else to do unless you want to see if Alanna can help you get through to him at all." James gestured towards me.

"Absolutely not!" Taehyung shouted.

"We have no other options here. You need to pick one!" James came back at him.

"Can someone fill me in here?" I asked rather annoyed. James was about to speak when Taehyung held up a hand.

"Later." Was all that Taehyung said. Normally, I would fire back at him and force him to tell me, but we were in someone's else's home and I didn't want to cause a scene.

"Let's take a break from all this shall we?" Mika said, placing a hand on James's shoulder. "We had been meaning to have some fun and tonight would be the perfect time." James grabbed Mika's hand.

"Great idea! I'll see if we can get a group together to gather what we will need for tonight. However, we need to inform our pack about what has been going on. I want to be honest with them." He looked over at Taehyung

"I understand." Taehyung said. James and Mika led the way out of the office and we weren't far behind. I noticed that Taehyung didn't try to grab my hand or anything and I didn't force it. "Can I have everyone in the living room please?" James shouted throughout the house.

Everyone made their way to the living room mixing together and still sharing stories and laughing. It was nice to see the camaraderie between two packs. Taehyung and I stayed by James and Mika at the front.

"We are happy to welcome our friends though we wish the circumstances were different. Unfortunately, Taehyung and his pack are not just here for a visit." I saw how confused his pack started to look. "Last night they were attacked by the Daeva." The whispers then started as they turned to my own pack asking if it was true. "We don't know exactly what they were after, but this isn't the first time they had attacked. They first went after Alanna here when they found out that she was Taehyung's mate." I don't know why, but I suddenly felt guilty and put my head down a little. "To make things even more interesting..." He paused and looked over at me and I met his gaze. He gave me a reassuring smile as he continued. "Alanna is a human."

"A human? Wow Taehyung, you sure know how to pick 'em" Grayson said teasingly. Taehyung was about to get up when I grabbed his arm, wondering what got into him. I felt how angry he was. He wanted to actually hit Grayson.

"That's enough!" James glared at Grayson. "It also turns out that Alanna has a special ability."

"Are you sure you're human?" Andrea asked.

"I mean, as far as I know. I never met my parents, but this all started when I had a dream about Selene and then got close to Taehyung." I answered.

"So what can you do? What's your ability?" Isla asked.

"Umm, we are still trying to figure it out, but I guess I'm like a battery? I can fuel your own ability if I touch you." I said.

"We are trying to find more information on the Daeva and human mates to figure out why this is all happening. In the meantime, we need to be prepared. We will be having training everyday to strengthen our fighting skills as well as those with abilities." James said and then turned towards me. "Would you be willing to show us what you can do tomorrow?" Taehyung was about to say something, but I stopped him.

"I would be happy to." I told James.

"Then it's settled, tonight, we want you all to relax and have fun. I would like a group to run into the nearest town to clear the liquor shelves and grab a ton of food." There was laughter and cheers. "Tonight...we party!" Everyone looked really excited, except for James and Taehyung who looked at each other seriously. James motioned for Grayson and Taehyung grabbed Hosek as they left the room, disappearing down a hallway.

A/N: Yay the other pack! I actually have pictures for each member as well as for Willa and Dakota just on how I picture them. If you would like to see them let me know and I will make a characters chapter.

So...there is a lot going on. Clearly, Taehyung is hiding a lot right now plus where in the world did Taehyung, Hosek, James, and Grayson go?

I know this was kind of a boring chapter, but don't worry...you always need a calm before the storm ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 157K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
499K 22.1K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
14.7K 957 17
This is a werewolf series BTS AU with a female reader insert. It's the only thing I know how to write. Sorry. ⚠️There will be SMUT, mentions of assau...
144K 11.9K 66
"You have such lupine features" "I am a werewolf, I am supposed to have lupine features" Taehyung cocks an eyebrow at Maya, his wolfish grin making a...