⁉ Mysteries Awaits ⁉ || A TBH...

By MissieMcCrissie

This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Guys
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14: Kimochi-san Pt. 2
Chapter 15: Kimochi-san Pt. 3
Chapter 16: Kimochi-san Pt. 4
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I just like stupid stuff like this
Chapter 20: Donuts
Sumimasen!!!

Chapter 13: Kimochi-san

907 31 12
By MissieMcCrissie

"GET OUT."

And she obeyed the man.

Is- this how Y/N feels every day?

She desperately tried wiping them away but they kept coming back.

That hit hard...

----

Third Person POV

"Aww, Nene, what's wrong?" Aoi asked her friend that stood out of the door and continued to cry.

Turns out the smartest girl in class waited for her psychiatric friend so they can walk home together.

"N-nothing, " she stammered, but Aoi wasn't going to believe that.

"Come on, Nene, you're crying for goodness sake! Tell me, I'm your friend..."

"Ok, " Yashiro exhaled, " Kobayashi-sama screamed at me!"

She continued to whine as Akane gently soothed her.

"But isn't he always satisfied with you?"

"That's the point! It's unfair, you know? " Yashiro argued and cleaned her eyes.

"Maybe, just maybe..." she paused and looked at Nene directly in her eyes, "you've come across Kimochi-san."

"Kimochi-san? Who's that?"

•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•

気持ち-さん

Kimochi-san

Kimochi is translated to feelings, why is that?

It is said that if you've been having bad luck with people you know...

She will rotate the feeling between you and your fellow individuals.

That means she will make sure that a person who hates you will love you for the rest of your life.

Just like the opposite of things.

Scared of you to brave...

Boring to exciting thoughts of you...

But there's a twist...

Anyone that loves you...

Will hate you forever.

And if you don't agree with that...

She will end your life in the blink of an eye...

•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•

"Or so they say..." she added in the end.

Nene felt the goosebumps that coursed through her body.

"Scary~," she thought.

~

Y/N POV

Oh right, I should make my way to the rooftop first. Asotama and Token at waiting...

I'm gonna tell them how nice Kobayashi was to me…

He gave me these Maneki Neko Lucky Fortune Foam Stickers!

"Hey, guys! How're ya doin', " I cried out to my friends that we're waiting for me at the rooftop.

They slowly turned to me making eye contact.

I don't know why, but I felt a strange feeling at that moment. When they both stared precisely at me…

Like if I had goosebumps, but I didn't.

"Something wrong?"

But all of a sudden, they both collapsed!

I was so shocked by this so I ran over to them.

"Asotama, Token?! Are you OK?! You just fell all of a sudden!"

But they didn't move an inch.

I frowned as I strived to stop myself from tearing up.

I backed up from the two bodies and ran.

Are they gonna be ok?

I ran all the way to the school medical service room.

I busted through the door, my breathing proof that I literally ran a marathon to get there.

"Hello? Is anyone there? I- My friends need help!"

I shouted but I was only given groans as a reply.

"Where's that coming from?"

I listened closely but I still couldn't hear where the origin of the voice was.

So I halted my breath for a while.

N-now I can hear it!

But from where?

It was from behind that desk!

I slowed my pace as I reached the desk. I instinctively used one hand to cover my mouth in fear as I used the other to reach for the desk.

What if--- someones out to kill?

I finally halted and peered over the wooden object.

I gasped as I was frightened to see a man lying behind that desk. He was unconscious and wasn't showing any signs of liveliness.

Just his breathing.

I stumbled backward in terror upon seeing the body.

The same thing?

Just when I was having a good time?

"Sir! Are you ok! Sir?"

He wasn't answering…

I ran to check the other rooms of the building and the same thing happened there: People had collapsed and fell in the state of unconsciousness. I even ran back to my classroom but it was locked.

What was I going to do? I can't just sit and do nothing! After all, I didn't collapse and fall unconscious. Why is it when I'm having a good day though…

That's it! Maybe Hanako could help me…

I hurried towards Hanako's boundary and when I reached there, turns out I wasn't the only one looking for questions.

"Answer me!" I heard someone scream, "Yokoo and Satou hate me for some reason! Then they collapsed! I know it's you! I know you did something-"

The same thing?

"Shonen! I'm getting a little dizzy…"

"Cut it out! Apparitions like you can't get dizzy-"

"Please, stop!" I screamed as I ran in to protect Hanako, " Stop it!"

"Y/N!"

As I opened my eyes, I realized that the boy was indeed Kou Minamoto, who Hanako fought for a reason.

Which means… Minamoto's the enemy!

I wouldn't stop hitting the boy unless he let go of Hanako.

"Y/N, it's ok, you're the one who needs to stop, " Hanako giggled.

"No giggles! This is serious! Everyone just collapsed! I don't know! Kobayashi was being really nice to me today, which barely doesn't happen to me."

"Yokoo and Satou were being mean to me, too! And I know it's your doing!"

"He didn't do anything, " I shouted again, "so stop it."

I ended my sentence sounding tough and scary, I noticed it by the way how Minamoto tumbled back a little.

"Oh, so you think I'm the enemy? My staff power has decreased because of him! My grandmother has tried her hardest to seal him away! Have you noticed how he carries a butcher's knife around? "

He paused and gulped before Hanako went to cover the boy's mouth to stop him from blabbering things.

He had that glare plastered on his face again. The menacing, dim one.

"Well, we better solve this case, shouldn't we?"

"Huh, but-, " Minamoto spoke before getting cut off by Hanako again.

"Not now, Shonen. You don't want to make someone as beautiful as Y/N upset, do you? After all, I am her very first friend…"

Huh? What?

After that, he remained silent.

Hanako stared at us and assumed that it could be Kimochi-san.

"Have you guys heard of the rumor Kimochi-san?"

But when both of us shook our heads, he surely knew that none of us knew who that was.

Still, …

"I do."

We all heard a girl-like voice speak, it was coming towards the door.

I turned to see who it could be and - I knew it.

There stood that one girl who always made fun of me and bullied me day by day.

Yashiro?!

Her brows furrowed as she leaned badass-ly against the door, and her finger indicated to the floating boy.

"Tell me…"

Everyone and everywhere was quite peaceful anytime she spoke menacingly like that.

"Why did Aoi push me?! She fainted after that! Why, huh!?"

1148 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 357 29
You are one of Nene Yashiro's friends. After helping Yashiro summon one of the Seven Wonders, your life spirals out of control. Fighting apparitions...
6.5K 273 13
It hasn't been the same for Nene ever since the severance, where all of the supernaturals disappeared to the far shore, permanently. At least that's...
2.8K 25 12
D̸o̸ y̸o̸u̸ y̸o̸u̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ a̸b̸o̸u̸t̸ t̸h̸e̸ 7̸ w̸o̸n̸d̸e̸r̸s̸?̸ Y̸o̸u̸ d̸o̸n̸'̸t̸?̸ W̸a̸n̸n̸a̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ t̸h̸e̸ f̸a̸m̸o̸u̸s̸ o̸n̸e̸?̸ H̸e̸r̸ n̸a̸m̸e...
144K 3.4K 32
𝘠𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴. ๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑ A Hananene fanfiction ♡ #1 in H...