A Night To Remember

By Ginaadah

About Ashley, a girl who traveled out of state with her stepsister. She got fed up of being the good and perf... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
EPILOGUE
Acknowledgement

Chapter 5

58 4 0
By Ginaadah

                🦋 Ashley 🦋

    I knocked at the door, I just hope he's up.. It's pretty late.

"Who the f*ck is that" Tyler
shouted opening the door

"Ashley?" He was only putting on boxer

"Hey... What happened" he asked ushering me inside, took my bags into the living room.

" Tyler"I cried hugging him tightly.

    After serving me hot chocolate, we settled down " she threw me out of the house cause she thinks I'm pregnant"

"What!!"

"But I'm not, I can't be pregnant. I'm on Pil...... ls" my voice trailed. " Oh no"

I got up and started pacing

" What is it ? Talk to me" Tyler said

" I forgot to take my pills and with all that's been going on, my father dying.......... I totally forgot" I said crying, oh god

" What am I going to do?" I asked. My mind drifted to that day......
He was trying to say the condom broke. No wonder he looked relieved when I told him I'm on pills.

           🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️Zayn🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️

       "Have you found her?" I asked my personal investigator

"I'm sorry sir but I there's no one named Tiffany who matches  her description"

I sighed " don't give up , search other states"

" Yes sir "  Then I disconnected the call.

What's wrong with me, I've never done a background check on any girl I've slept with.
Could it be........ She gave me the wrong name?

        🦋🦋 Ashley 🦋🦋

      I must have slept off cause I found myself in a room when I woke up.

   I  realized I'm hungry so I went to the kitchen to prepare something.
     I saw a guy in the living room on my way

    "Hi" I said

"Hey...... You must be Ashley" he smiled

"Yeah, where's Tyler? "

" Here" he said from behind " oh I see you've met" he took my hand

" Ashley meet Grayson my boyfriend and this is my best friend"

" Nice to meet you, I've heard alot about you"

" Good things I hope" smiling at them, I felt a twig of jealousy cause they're so cute together.
Tyler took my face in his hands

    "Will you be okay by yourself? I have lectures in an hour" when I nodded, he kissed  my forehead and left the house.

    I decided to head to the grocery store since there's no food in Tyler's house.

After that, I went to the pharmacy, needed to confirm if I'm pregnant.

I stopped pushing the cart when I saw an article on the floor. I crouched down, picked it up and was shocked by what I'm seeing......

   The father of my child is actually Zayn Miller, one of the world most wealthy eligible bachelor.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 843 34
COMPLETED Just the possibility of things turning out bad made her run. She ran as far as she could and avoided coming home as long as she could. When...
71.2K 2.5K 26
Rain decided to leave everything behind her and follow her dream of writing , She travelled to another continent to take the first steps towards her...
3.9M 78.3K 39
A one night stand with Harry Styles: What's the worst that can happen?
27.1K 523 16
Diana went to a club and had a one night stand and found out she was pregnant. When she went to the doctors she found out her doctor was her one nigh...