Reborn as a Sparda

By ApollyonShirayuki

Y/n L/n is just an ordinary student of Kouh Academy. Everything change when he was killed by a Demon and left... More

Prologue
Mission 01: I'm back
Mission 02: Annoying Pest
Mission 03: Revealing the Truth
Mission 04: Best day for Everyone
Mission 05: My Power is absolute
Mission 06: I have a Parent in Parent's Day?
Mission 07: Let's make this even
Mission 08: Rating Game
Mission 09: Kneel before the King
Mission 10: Training session and interruption
UPDATE: New Book!
Mission 11: Training results
Mission OVA: Vengeance is MINE! (18+ Gruesome)
Mission 12: Akeno's Day
Mission 13: The Order
Mission 14: War with Khaos Brigade
Mission 15: School Festival
Mission 16: CEO IS SICK! CODE RED!
Mission 18: Kyoto Tour
Mission 19: Kyoto War
Mission 20: This War ends now (Finale)

Mission 17: Another pain in the ass

7.9K 150 138
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

Smith gave Y/n and the ORC and Student Council a week off from school, office and Devil work because Y/n's been stressing himself out lately.

Y/n: "Well, since we got all a week off, I'd like to show you all something."

Sona: "What is it?"

Y/n: "Follow me."

He walk outside and the others follow him. He went inside his Limousine along with Sona, Koneko, Tsubaki, Sera, Asia, Momo, Xenovia while the others are on the other Limousine.

Xenovia: "Where are we going?"

Y/n: "To a safe house. I want you guys to meet someone."

Asia: "Who is it?"

Y/n: "You'll find out when we get there."

After few minutes of driving, they arrived at the safe house. They were greeted by the Tekken force and some stuff working there.

Asia: "Dad?"

They look by the kitchen and saw Asia's Dad.

Asia's Dad: "Asia my dear, what are you doing here?"

Asia: "We're to see someone with Y/n-sama."

Asia's Dad: "It's good to see you again sir."

Y/n: "Likewise. I hope your doing a good job here."

Asia's Dad: "Yes I am sir. I'm doing my best for my Family. They're my inspiration."

Y/n: "That's good. Is she in her room?"

Asia's Dad: "Yes sir, she is. She just playing some video game and we already deliver her food."

Y/n: "Alright. Let's go everyone."

They all went upstairs and headed to a room with a different door than the others.

Y/n: "This is it."

Akeno: "Who's in here?"

Y/n: "You'll see."

He open the door and they saw it was a master's bedroom, but it was a little mess.

???: "Oh come on! That's the third time I tried that! This game's a cheat!"

They look by the table and saw someone playing on the PC and she's wearing a jacket with a hoodie.

Y/n: "Ehem."

That gain the attention of the player. She stops, drop her hoodie, revealing a long black hair with cat ears. She turns around and saw Y/n and the others, making them wide eyes.

Koneko(Shock): "O-Onee-chan?"

Kuroka: "Shirone.....?"

Koneko didn't waste anytime and runs towards her sister and the two of them embrace on a tight hug.

Akeno(Shock): "Kuroka? How did end up here?"

Y/n: "Few weeks after I declare Sirzechs and Issei to be a stray, I found her just outside of the Gremory domain, wounded. She said that after Sirzechs joined the Khaos Brigade, she left because she knew he's a bad news."

Kuroka: "I didn't tell anyone that I left, not even to Vali. Sirzechs chase after me because he said that he will use my power to destroy Y/n."

Tsubaki: "Your Ki can be very effective to Devils."

Kuroka: "Yes. And he plans to use my power for his own."

Kiba: "He's planning to experiment on you to get your power to destroy Y/n-sama."

Sona: "Then we need to find them and stop them! Kuroka, do you know where their hiding?"

Y/n: "We already went there. But when we got there, everything was empty, they already got out."

Kuroka: "They move somewhere new. We went to all the known base I know and still nothing."

Y/n: "And don't worry, Ki can't kill me easily. I already tried that."

Xenovia: "You tried it on you?"

Y/n: "Of course not me. We tried it on Dante."

Sona: "You tried to shoot Dante with Ki?"

Y/n: "Yeah, it's not very lethal, though it only leaves an ugly scar."

Saji: "Where did you shoot him?"

Y/n: "It was Smith's order so Kuroka shoots him in the ass."

Sona: "I sometimes don't understand the relationship of those two."

Y/n: "Me too."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n's POV

I'm now at my room while Sona and the other girls are having a 'Girls night out'. Saji, Kiba and Gasper are at the game room, playing some VR.

Y/n: "Might as well get some sleep now."

I lay on the bed and slowly drifting to sleep. Then I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my chest and felt something soft on my back.

???: "It seems that I made it back in time before you go to sleep."

I turn around and saw Sera on her underwear.

Y/n: "What are you doing here? I thought you were with the other girls?"

Sera: "I figured that I need to show some affection on you, since that your my husband."

Y/n: "We're still not married yet."

Sera: "But we'll come to that in the future. So it's best to prepare."

Y/n: "For what?"

Sera: "For our sexual intercourse.~"

LEMON WARNING!!

She pressed her lips into mine and we both starts a heavy make out. She grab my hand and placed it on her breast, wanting to get massaged.

Sera: "I already told Sona about this, that's why I'm here."

I took off my shirt and she takes off her bra. I start to massage her left breast while I suck on the other and she begins to let out a moan.

Her hand starts to reach into my pants and grab my cock and massage it. She then pulls down my pants and starts stroking my cock with her hands.

Sera(Shock): "Your cock is so big!"

Y/n: "It's only natural for me."

Sera: "I never knew that there were something big like this."

She starts to lick the tip while stroking the rest. She then sandwich it between her breast and starts moving it up and down while she sucking the tip.

Sera: "This is big already enough, right?"

Y/n: "Yeah. You already made it fully erect."

Sera: "I wonder if this will fit inside me."

She gets up, positioned her pussy to my cock, and slowly sitting down on it.

Sera(Pain): "A-Ah! I-It hurts...."

Y/n: "Your still not wet down there yet. I'll handle it to ease the pain a little.

Sera: "Alright."

She lay down on the bed and I went down, faced her pussy and starts to lick it. She grab my head, and grip my head and starts to let out a moan.

Sera(Blush): *Moan*"A-Ah!~ Y-Y/n!~"

I insert my tongue inside her as I lightly pinch her clit.

Sera(Blush): *Moan*"A-Ah!~ T-There!~ R-Right there! It feels good!~"

Then I lightly bite her clit while I insert my middle finger in her pussy. After a few minutes, she cum, raised her hip and starts panting hard.

Y/n: "Now, your ready."

Sera(Blush): *Pant*"H-Hai.... D-Do it."

I nodded, positioned my cock into her pussy and slowly entering it. She gritted her teeth, and grip the pillow she's holding as she holds the pain.

I gave her a few moments to get used to the pain before she signal me to move now. She wrap her arms around my neck, and smashed her lips into mine.

Sera(Blush): "With this, I'm finally a woman!~ Y-Your woman!~"

Y/n: "And I'm going to cum already."

Sera(Blush): *Moan*"T-Then do it!~ C-Cum inside me!~"

I keep moving faster and faster until I cum inside of her, She scream on top of her lungs and her nails are digging on my back.

Y/n: "Good thing the rooms here are soundproof."

She lay flat on the bed and pants heavily.

Sera(Blush): *Pant*"T-That was a-amazing.~"

Y/n: "Heh, yeah it is."

Sera(Blush): "I-I'm really kinda tired now. I-I'm going to sleep now.~"

Y/n: "Alright. Good night."

I kissed her on the lips and covered ourselves with the blanket.

Sera(Blush): "G-Good night.~"

With that, we both drifted to sleep while still naked under the blanket.

LEMON END!!

Time Skip brought to you by

I've been spending my free time with the girls, taking them on individual dates. Tsubaki and Kiba used their spare time to go on a dates as well.

Maria: "Master, you need to come to the Underworld."

Y/n: "What's wrong?"

Maria: "Something happened."

Y/n: *Sigh*"Is it about Vergil?"

Maria: "Yes."

Y/n: "Alright."

I get up from my seat, created a magic circle to teleport us in the Underworld in front of the Devil King's Castle.

Y/n: "Everything seems to be normal."

Maria: "But the back isn't the same."

We went to the back and saw Vergil standing there, looking at the plant with bunch of tentacle blades.

Y/n: "Vergil! What the actual hell?!"

Vergil: "Y/n? What are you doing here? I thought your still in your vacation."

Y/n: "I still am! Why the hell did you put a Qliphoth roots here?!"

Vergil: "It's completely harmless than the last one. I figured that we could use some security here. We'll never know when the enemies are going to attack."

Y/n: *Sigh*"Fine. Don't blame me if Dante cut it down."

Vergil: "Then I'll shave him if he cut it down."

Y/n(Whisper): "Somehow your both idiots."

I created another magic circle to teleport back to the Human World.

Y/n: "I'm going back now, Maria. Keep an eye things on here."

Maria: "Yes, Master. Leave it to me."

I step on the magic circle and it teleport me back in my office.  I headed to the kitchen and only to see Saji and Nimura making out. I smirked, grab my phone and took a picture. The only mistake is, I forgot to turn off the flash and shutter sound.

They stop and immediately look towards me with a huge blush on their faces. I slowly put my phone back to my pocket and walk out of the kitchen.

Y/n: "I saw nothing."

Gasper: "Y/n-sama. Have you seen Saji? We were about to play this game called 'Mortal Kombat 11'."

Y/n: "He's in the kitchen."

Gasper: "Thank you."

He runs to the kitchen but then I heard an explosion nearby. I run outside and saw rebels are attacking the house. The Tekken Force went in formation and starts shooting at the rebels.

Y/n: "Great. More pain in the ass."

The Rebels starts to shoot at the Tekken Force but their armor is bullet proof and the only thing that can penetrate it is a very close shotgun blast with 12 gauge armor piercing slugs.

I saw Sona and the others are by the door and more Rebels are coming.

Y/n: "Everyone get back!"

I grab my phone and called smith.

Y/n: "Activate Turtle Shell!"

Two big poles came out on the ground by the gate. When the Tekken Force saw this, they fall back, confusing the rebels. Then a holographic barrier appeared all over the house, locking the Rebels in.

They tried to shoot the barrier but it didn't break.

Y/n: "You can't escape. You can't break the barrier. Surrender now."

They all pointed their guns at me but I pressed the remote I'm holding, activating the magnet on the two poles, pulling their guns.

Then the Tekken Force pointed their guns at the rebels and they slowly raised their hands and get down on their knees.

The Tekken force starts to cuff them up as the remaining Rebels outside gets in their car and drive away.

Y/n: "Bring one of them in the interrogation Room. I want to know who's the idiot behind this."

Tekken Force: "Yes sir!"

I walk back inside and saw Sona and the others are waiting at the living room.

Sona: "What happened? Who are those guys?"

Y/n: "I don't know. Looks like we got another Rebels in our hands."

Sera: "You dealt with more Rebels before?"

Y/n: "Yeah. That's kinda of a everyday since last year."

Time Skip brought to you by

I went to the interrogation room with one of the Rebels that attack my house. His hand is chained on the metal table and his legs are chained on the metal chair. I sit in front of him with a tablet on my hand.

Y/n: "I gotta admit, you guys got some balls to attack at my home."

Rebel: "We can do more than just attack."

Y/n: "Heh, and yet you all got capture. With more of your friends dead, and no casualties on my side."

Rebel: "It's because this attack is just an observation for the real one."

Y/n: "Observation huh? Like what? Knowing how the defense in my house work? Well, you can all see it clearly now. It's impenetrable."

Rebel: "But there will be more to come."

Y/n: "They can try as many as they want. What I want to know, who's your boss."

Rebel: "I ain't telling you shit!"

Y/n: "I'll get the answer eventually. But I'm giving you one last chance. Who is your boss?"

Rebel: "Go to hell!"

He spits on my face and I grab a napkin on my pocket and wipe it out of my face."

Y/n: "'Go to hell huh'? Spoiler, I really am the King of Hell."

I transform into my Sin Devil Trigger, scarring the shit out of him. I grab him by the neck and lift him up, breaking his chains.

Y/n(SDT): "Now who's your boss?"

Rebel(Scared): "W-We don't know his real name! H-He calls himself 'Lucifer'!"

Y/n(SDT): "What does he looks like?"

Rebel(Scared): "H-He has l-long red hair! B-Blue eyes! And h-he's always wearing a black suit!"

Y/n(SDT): "Now that wasn't so hard, wasn't it?"

I drop him on the ground and he starts to crawl to the corner while covering himself. I transform back into my Human form, grab my tablet and walk out of the room.

Y/n: "Jason, he's all yours."

Jason: "Thank you, Sir. It's so good to have a new playmate.~"

I headed to my Office and told Smith to get everyone there. While I walk, I watch the replay of the rebels attack in the front gate. The way they form isn't a Rebel formation, they're Mercenaries. I arrive at my office and saw Smith, Sona and the others.

Y/n: "I talk to the Rebel I interrogated, and this attack was just an observation to their boss."

Sona: "Who is their boss?"

Y/n: "It's Sirzechs. And those aren't Rebels. Their Mercenaries."

Akeno: "Sirzechs hired them?"

Y/n: "Yeah, apparently he just want to see the the defenses. So he decide to sacrifice the Mercenaries."

Smith: "And the money he paid them are all copied, not the original."

Dante: "How can you tell?"

Smith: "The serial number on each money are the same. That's not what the Mercenaries see."

Rias: "What could my brother be planning next?"

Y/n: "I don't know, that why we need be on guard."

Smith: "I'm going to talk to Kat for an upgrade on the security so we won't get hacked."

Y/n: "Try calling Kinzie for additional help. As well as Matt."

Smith: "Got it."

Y/n: "And since tomorrow is back to work, might a well enjoy this vacation while it last."

Xenovia: "Then I'm already on it!"

She grab my hand and drag me out of my office, and heading to her room. She tossed me on the bed, lock the door and starts to strip.

Xenovia: "I can finally have my turn."

LEMON WARNING!!

She pounce on me and smash her lips into mine, as our tongue fought for dominance. She took off her bra and panties as I grope on her breast and starts to play with her pussy.

Y/n: "You wet already?"

Xenovia: "I-I've been practicing for this day using a toy."

Y/n: "Then show me what you got."

She starts to massage my cock to make it erect. She unbuckles my belt and and pulled down my pants. She sandwich her my cock between her breast while licking it.

Y/n: "Shit. Looks like you did practice."

My pre-cum starts to leak out as she licks it clean. She keeps moving her breast up and down until I cum into her face and breast. She licks my cock clean first before she used her fingers to wipe the cum off her face and breast and licks it clean.

Xenovia: "They taste a little sour, but I'll get used to this."

She then sits on my face and her pussy is already leaking.

Xenovia: "I heard this position is called '69'. Now I see why it's called like that."

Y/n: "And who told you that?"

Xenovia: "Aika did."

Y/n: "Of course....."

She starts to suck my cock as I lick her pussy. I insert my tongue inside her, making her feel tingly.

Xenovia: "A-Ah!~ T-That was the first time I've felt that. I-I never felt something like that every time I touch myself."

Y/n: "There's a difference of touching yourself from touched by the others."

Xenovia: "Then how come you didn't felt that?"

Y/n: "I did, with Sona."

Xenovia: "Did you two always do it? I mean, you two are always sleeping together."

Y/n: "Just shut up and suck."

She did what I said and I continue on licking her pussy. I insert my middle finger into her ass, making her feel tingly again. She keeps sucking until I cum insider her mouth, and she swallow all of them.

Xenovia: "I-I really am going to get additive to this.~"

Y/n: "Just don't spread it out to anyone."

Xenovia: "Now let's get to the real fun.~"

She went on top of me, used her fingers to spread her pussy while slowly sitting down on my cock. She gritted her teeth as blood starts to leak out of her pussy.

She completely ignore the pain and starts to move her hip up and down while moaning with pleasure and in pain.

Y/n: "Your just gonna walk off the pain?"

She didn't answer me and just continue on moving up and down.

Y/n: "And she's ignoring me."

I grab her by the shoulder and lay her down on the bed as I move my cock in and out of her, making her realized what's happening.

Xenovia(Blush): *Moan*"A-Ah!~ Y-Y/n!~ W-What's happening!?~"

Y/n: "I'll be taking the driver's seat on this one."

She wrap her legs around me and I grope her breast, and lightly bit her neck, leaving a hickey.

Xenovia(Blush): "A-Ah!~ Y-Y/n! I-I'm about t-to!~ C-Cum~!"

Y/n: "Me too!~"

Xenovia(Blush): "I-Inside!~ I-I want it inside me!~"

Y/n: "Alright!~"

With a final thrust, I released all my cum inside of her, as her legs is hugging me tighter and she moans loudly while her tongue is sticking out and her eyes are looking up.

After that, she lay flat on the bed as her arms legs went numb and starts to breath heavily.

Xenovia(Blush): *Pant*"T-That.... W-Was.... A-Amazing...~"

Y/n: "Yeah. It was awesome too. Why don't you go rest up, I'll get back to the others."

Xenovia(Blush): *Pant*"H-Hai...~"

I put my clothes back on and covered Xenovia with the blanket and let her rest.

LEMON END!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 56 10
What if dmc5 events pass in the middle of DxD school story, changing the whole course of it and starting a new war against Y/N Sparda, older brother...
731K 7.7K 41
You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don't own DMC or Highschool dxd
13.5K 463 5
Y/n L/n is a young high school boy indebted to the Yakuza because his father passed away leaving a tremendous amount of debt. After being told how he...
624K 7.6K 34
Let's just say there is a person stronger than everyone in the universe. Read to find out more. *I do not own highschool DXD only my own oc and some...