Just Friends 2 // Yang Jeongi...

By bobabbygorls

[completed] Just Friends? Book 2 Yang Jeongin x Reader. After being able to confess, their relationship star... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Epilogue

Part 1

2.8K 75 88
By bobabbygorls

School was starting again. Break was not as long as you hoped, but long enough for you and Jeongin to spend more time together before school. You both decided to not tell anyone at school about your relationship and continue acting like before. Those who knew about the relationship (the ones who went on the beach trip) were the ones who knew and weren't allowed to let anyone else know.

You woke up quite early in the morning getting dressed in a white t-shirt tucked in high waisted blue jeans with a black belt and an oversized olive green jacket. You brush your hair and play with it a while so it wasn't so flat. After you got ready, you walked across the pathway street thing and knocked on stray kids' dorm.

Minho: Morning.

Y/N: Morning.

Jisung: You can come in, but Chan is still getting ready.

Y/N: Okay.

They moved aside and you entered. Four boys at the kitchen, two on the couch, and two probably somewhere in the hallways or bedrooms. You sat with Seungmin and Minho on the couch.

Y/N: Why are the ones who are decent at cooking relaxing?

Minho: I can't stand these kids.

Seungmin: They said they can make better breakfast.

Changbin: It's done!

You all walked to the kitchen and saw what they made: toast, sandwiches, muffins, and fried eggs. Everyone ate and split into three groups to see who could get to school the fastest. Group 1: bus: Chan, Hyunjin, Jeongin. Group 2: car: Minho (driver), Seungmin, Jisung. Group 3: walk: You, Felix, Changbin. Group 3 got a five minute head start, Group 1 got to leave two minutes after Group 3 left the dorm, and Group 2 had to wait five minutes to leave. Those on the bus got there first and the two other groups got there at the same time. Everyone went to their classes and the bell soon rang. Everyone in your class had gone back to their seats. The homeroom teacher walked in and began class.

Teacher: Welcome back students. Today we have a new student joining us.

???: Hello, I'm Beak Eun.

Class: Hello.

Teacher: You may take any open seat except the one in the back.

Eun: Thank you.

She walked to a seat in the third row next to a girl named Hwang MinJung. Class soon came to break and Eun left to the office. Yuqi asked you to bring flyers the dance teacher needed to the office. You took the stack of flyers and walked to the office. Jeongin saw you in the hallway and approached you.

Jeongin: Hello~ where are you going?

Y/N: I need to bring these to the office.

Jeongin: Need some help?

Y/N: I'm fine.

Jeongin: Oh, Minho Hyung hello.

Minho: Hi. Y/N there's a meeting you should be at.

Y/N: When?

Minho: Now. I'll take you with me.

Y/N: Oh. Innie can you bring these to the office by yourself? Tell them they are for the dance department.

Jeongin: Mhm. Bye have fun.

All: Bye.

Minho walked you to a classroom where other students were in. Jeongin walked to the office and bumped into Baek Eun, dropping many flyers. She helped him pick them up.

Eun: I'm sorry.

Jeongin: It's okay.

Eun: Were you heading inside?

Jeongin: Mhm, you?

Eun: Mhm.

Jeongin: You can head in first.

Eun: Thank you.

Jeongin: You're welcome.

Jeongin walked to a teacher from the dance department and handed them all the flyers. He was about to leave, but got stopped.

Teacher: Yang Jeongin?

Jeongin: Yes?

Teacher: Can you come here for a moment?

Jeongin: May I help you?

Teacher: This is Baek Eun, I believe she's in your class?

Jeongin: Yeah.

Teacher: Can you show her around and help her out for a few days?

Jeongin: Sure.

Teacher: You may both go.

Both: Bye.

They walked out and you and Minho arrived back at the office.

Y/N: Jeongin, Hyunjin wanted us to see him after the next class.

Jeongin: Okay.

Minho: Who's this?

Eun: Hello, I'm Baek Eun.

Minho: Hello, I'm Lee Minho, some call me Lee Know.

Y/N: No one actually calls you that.

Minho: But they should.

Y/N: Hello, I'm Choi Y/N. We're in the same class.

All: Nice to meet you.

Y/N: Me and Minho were going to get some bread before class, did you guys want to come?

Jeongin: I have to show her around, maybe next time.

Eun: We can join them now. You can just show me places on our way there.

Jeongin: Okay.

Minho: Let's go.

You all walked to a snack place at the school and bought a few bread for yourselves and some others. After paying, Minho went to class and you all did too. After class, the teacher left and Hyunjin walked out. You looked at Jeongin who was finishing up his notes.

Y/N: Did you want me to wait for you?

Jeongin: You go first. I'll be behind you.

Y/N: I'll just wait then.

Jeongin: Okay.

Eun approached Jeongin and your desk.

Eun: Yang Jeongin, did you want to walk around campus?

Jeongin: Huh? Ah, I have to finish my notes.

Eun: Oh. I can wait.

Y/N: I can show you some places.

Eun: Really?

Y/N: Yeah, I'll show you the places Innie can't go into.

Jeongin: Be back in a few minutes so we can go together.

Y/N: Okay. Let's go.

You showed Eun the bathrooms and changing rooms. After, Jeongin messaged you that he finished so you both walked back to class.

Y/N: Hyun-

Jeongin: Baek Eun can I show you around after next class? I have to meet up with a friend.

Eun: Oh, yeah.

Jeongin: I'm sorry.

Eun: Don't be.

Jeongin: Shall we go?

Y/N: Huh? Yeah.

All: Bye.

You and Jeongin walked to Hyunjin who was waiting at the stairs.

Hyunjin: That was forever.

Y/N: Innie needed to finish notes.

Hyunjin: Why didn't you come?

Jeongin: She wanted to wait for me.

Hyunjin: Ugh cringy. Anyways, I have something coming up tomorrow so I can't take Y/N to school, Innie take her. After school today we meet in the dance room. Lua and Minho wanted us to practice together with everyone.

Y/N: And you couldn't just send us a text?

Hyunjin: Oh. I guess I could've.

Jeongin: Idiot.

Hyunjin: Whatever. The bell is going to ring, let's go.

You all went back to class and school soon ended. You left early to the dance room with Jisung and Jeongin while the rest followed after. Everyone practiced and went home.

Days went by and it was the same thing everyday. Either Hyunjin, Jeongin, Minho, or all of SKZ picked you up and took you to school and class started. Jeongin talked to Baek Eun and showed her around the campus, she hung out with you all more and more. Every weekend, you stopped by your house and watched Hanah for a few hours before going to dance practice at school. Your dance teacher had asked the top 3 dancers in 4 different classes to work on a performance (it's not the same thing that Lua and Minho had called a practice for, in fact they didn't even call for practice about dancing). After practice, you hung out with Yuqi and some of her friends or worked at the cafe. Then the week starts all over again.

The more Jeongin showed Eun around, the closer they got. It didn't bother you much since it seemed friendly, but after a while it took over your time you were able to see him. Of course, he was still your seatmate, but other than class and eating at lunch you rarely ever saw him. During breaks he showed Eun different parts of campus and even after they ate lunch. Before school he left earlier because he needed to give Eun things to help her catch up on in class. After school, you, Hyunjin and Yuqi studied at the cafe until it was time for you and Yuqi's shift and Jeongin had singing lessons. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 307 10
PLEASE read like any of my other works, this is cringe af (I'm so embarrassed this keeps getting views) In which, Y/n L/n and Yang Jeongin are in the...
915 57 10
Hyunjin reached his college dorm, and noticed his roommate..Jeongin. What will happen next?
11K 481 26
Yang Jeongin isn't into dating but Choi Hwayoung confidently sliding into his DMs might change his mind. ❆ Social media au ❆ Yang Jeongin x OC ❆ Book...
250K 6.7K 34
[completed] A love that developes through time starting as friends. Yang Jeongin x Reader - "He's just my friend" - "We're strangers from the start" -