needs┃chensung

By chogiwanese

╻everyone has needs. in chenle's and jisung's case, they need each other╹ ❀ chensung ❀ chogiwanese ... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ fifty ⌟
⌜ fifty one ⌟
⌜ fifty two ⌟
⌜ fifty three ⌟
⌜ fifty four ⌟
⌜ fifty five ⌟
⌜ fifty six ⌟
⌜ fifty seven ⌟
⌜ fifty eight ⌟
⌜ fifty nine ⌟
⌜sixty ⌟
⌜ sixty one ⌟
⌜ sixty two ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ fifteen ⌟

19.2K 1.3K 3K
By chogiwanese

feeling his throat getting dry, body overheating, head aching, and sight getting blurry, the small omega used his remaining energy to sit up from his bed as he breathed heavily. he slowly turned his head to the side and despite of his blurry vision, he could see that it was already night time. his stomach grumbled and he wanted to eat his cravings but that wasn't his priority right now.

my..❞ he managed to say with his voice coming out like a quiet whisper, crawling on his bed and reached his hand out to one of his cabinets by the lamp table. ❝haa..

he forgot to take his pills as he was too excited to hang out with both donghyuck and mark at the mall. they called him and told him they'd be treating him out and even though he knew it was his day today, he went out with mind completely forgetting about his cycle. the last thing he could remember was running away from donghyuck and mark in hopes to get home just in time but he bumped into someone and blacked out. and now, he was suffering in craving for something— or someone.

hm..❞ with cheeks flushed and sweat dripping down from his forehead, the small omega groaned in pain while reaching out for the obvious white tiny bottle that's inside his cabinet. ❝p-pills..

finally grabbing hold of the tiny bottle, after struggling of seconds in opening the cabinet, the omega dropped it the next minute when he could hear footsteps outside from his room. he could smell them, alphas.

his heart was beating in a fast pace as he stared at the door that's slowly being opened and showed two built figures that renjun couldn't make out their faces due to his sight getting hazy.

but one thing is for sure, something inside him clicked and made him want those two.

h-help.. me..

by now, his words were said out with moans upon catching their addicting scents. it was as if he wasn't asking for help at all.

instead, he was begging for them.

⚠️

eh?❞ blinking twice with a clueless look, chenle thought he had heard wrong with what jisung had said.

or it's probably just the pure blooded constructing his sentence wrong.

seeing that chenle may have understood it the wrong way, jisung immediately defended himself. ❝i m-mean, in my room!❞ he looked away while feeling himself blush at his mistake, bringing his hand up and rubbing his nape. ❝since jeno hyung won't be here the whole night and seems like your roommate is busy inside.

chenle didn't want to have any thoughts about it but after what he had just heard inside his shared room with xiaojun, he can't think right. shaking his head, he tried to collect himself from the thoughts that strays him away from the chogigods. this pure blooded is just being nice to him and offered him a place to sleep for the night, that's all.

nothing is going to happen.

are y-you not getting i-inside?❞ jisung mentally cursed inside his head as he couldn't stop stuttering. what was making him all shy when all he's doing is letting chenle sleep inside the room with him?

right, chenle. he's letting his ex-boyfriend sleep with him. ain't that just great?

oh.❞ chenle dragged his feet with him and followed jisung from behind him, doing the honors to close the door.

jisung dropped the keys down by the coffee table at the mini living area inside the room before turning to chenle who's just standing by the door and not making a move. the taller male raised a brow as he could see chenle playing with his fingers as he looked like he was holding back his breath. sighing, he stared at the shorter male when he removed his shoes and he started to unbuckle his belt.

lock the door.

the omega flinched, widening his eyes at what jisung had said. ❝w-what?

throwing his belt by the sofa, the pure blooded walked over to his wardrobe and took some comfortable basket ball shorts. ❝lock the door. you don't want anyone barging in while we're sleeping, do you?

right.❞ chenle twisted his body around and fumbled with the door knob before finally locking it, still feeling his face heating up after misunderstanding what jisung meant.

seeing the omega's reaction made the pure blooded have a sly grin, taking the chance of chenle having his back face him to removed his pants and wear the shorts he's comfortable in sleeping with. ❝what are you thinking about, chenle?

shaking his head violenty, chenle turned around and was caught by jisung being all flustered. ❝nothing!

i don't think it's nothing.❞ throwing his pants on the laundry basket, jisung approached the shorter male with small steps before leaning down to match the omega's height. chenle only leaned back as the pure blooded's face was too close for comfort. ❝is it something dirty?

the omega bit down a yelp when he felt jisung's hand on his hips and pulled him close that they now had their chest touching. still in the mood to tease the older, jisung leaned forward and settled on to the omega's ear with his warm breath ghosting over.

hm, baby boy?

huffing, chenle pressed his lips into a thin line before gathering the courage to push the taller male's face away from him. ❝i said it's nothing!

jisung let out a chuckle when chenle walked away from him with face turning to a tomato. removing his shoes and putting it right next to the pure blooded's, chenle shamelessly walked over to the younger's closet and opened it just to get a shirt. jisung saw it and frowned, rushing towards him just to snatch the black oversized shirt that the omega is taking without permission.

hey!❞ chenle faced jisung that's standing beside him with that shirt he took.

you're taking things without asking me?❞ the pure blooded made use of his height and raised the shirt up for the omega to struggle in getting it.

tip toeing, chenle clutched on to the younger's shirt to balance himself while his other arm reached out to get the shirt. ❝you don't expect me to wear this to sleep, do you?❞ he referred to the clothes he wore while they went out. he then tried to hop and get the shirt but only caused for jisung to almost stumble back. ❝give it to me!

ask for it first.❞ jisung took steps back since the shorter kept on pushing him.

let me wear it jisung!

scoffing, the pure blooded couldn't believe that it was such a way to ask something. ❝where's the please?

groaning, chenle stomped his feet and continued to reach for the shirt while pushing jisung. the two weren't aware that there's a bed right behind the taller male. ❝you have a lot of shirts there, just let me wear that.

jisung was actually having fun in teasing the short male. ❝please isn't that hard to say.

ji

and like that, jisung widened his eyes when he felt his legs touching a soft matress. the pure blooded was then starting to lose his balance and with his other arm wrapping around the omega's waist, he brought the older with him as they fell down on to the bed which jisung had guessed it was jeno's. chenle internally shrieked at how everything happening all of a sudden and now, in a blink of an eye, he was already on top of the pure blooded who's tightly holding him by his waist.

scrunching his nose, jisung didn't even want to smell his roommates scent that's mixed with jaemin's. thoughts of whatever they were doing on this very bed made jisung gag mentally.

but his thoughts about his two friends didn't last long when he caught the omega on top of him and just simply staring down with that beauty. his eyes held the whole universe, cheeks turning into a faint shade of pink, and lips being licked as it was turning dry. that's not the only thing that caught jisung's full attention. sniffing subtly, jisung could feel himself drowning at the omega's scent that he hadn't caught for so long.

strawberries?

that snapped chenle out from his thoughts when jisung started to smell his scent. ❝give me the shirt, jisung.❞ the scent blocker he is using is starting to fade away.

but it was looking like jisung didn't hear him at all. instead, the pure blooded propped himself up a little bit with his elbow and buried his head down to the omega's shoulder. the addicting smell of strawberries then filled his nose and lingered there. chenle could honestly hear his heart beating loudly as if it was having a wild party once he felt the pure blooded smelling him. he wanted to push him away and just grab the shirt, which jisung isn't holding on tight anymore, but he somehow wasn't even trying to push the younger away.

closing his eyes, jisung snuggled close as he didn't want to pull away. the last time he had caught the older's scent was when they broke up and that wasn't the break up he had planned at all. he never knew it could be this addicting.

the moment was then ruined when chenle could feel jisung's tongue poking a certain spot on his neck that caught him off guard. immediately pushing himself away from the pure blooded, chenle used his hand to cover the spot which jisung licked and looked at the younger that's still propped down the bed with a look of disappointment.

what were you doing!?❞ chenle exclaimed as he couldn't believe that jisung had licked him on his neck.

sitting up, jisung shrugged. ❝you smell like strawberries.

you didn't have to lick—

jisung cuts the flustered older off by throwing his shirt and landed on to the omega's face. ❝i just guessed that you might taste like one.

turning his back around, jisung buried his face down to his palms the moment he remembered that the omega already had a boyfriend yet here he was, doing moves on him. he can't be blamed at all, the omega was just too irresistible and talk about the scent that jisung was suddenly addicted to.

pouting, chenle took this opportunity to change his shirt with the one he borrowed from jisung while the pure blooded had his back facing him. ❝i'm going to cover up my scent with yours for now.❞ he said, folding his shirt and walking towards the mini living area just to place it down the sofa.

why would you cover up your scent?❞ jisung questioned with his brows furrowed.

alphas are inside the building, jisung.❞ except for the beta that's just by the next room who's probably enjoying his night with his boyfriend.

chenle didn't notice it but jisung was showing his disappointment that chenle wanted to cover his scent. jisung liked— no, it loved the scent and he didn't want the omega to cover it up. but he did have a point, he might get caught by the alphas and the pure blooded wouldn't know what to do if that happens.

probably get expelled for spilling blood everywhere if that happens.

making his way towards his own bed, jisung took his phone and tried to take his mind off the scent that's still staying on his nose. ❝you can either take my bed or jeno's.❞ he stated, not looking up at chenle. ❝but who knows what's going on in that bed of his.

is he saying that his bed is the only option to sleep at? chenle shook his head and sat down on the sofa. ❝i'll just take the sofa.

raising his head up, jisung finally gathered the guts to look at chenle who's making himself comfortable down the bed. ❝are you sleeping wearing that?

what?❞ chenle faced the younger who had a questionable look.

wearing pants.

hearing jisung say it so casually made chenle turn red, forgetting for a moment that he had a past going on with this pure blooded. of course he'd know what his habits are when sleeping, and that also goes that same for chenle. ❝i got used to it already since i have a roommate.

back before chenle ran away, the omega would just wear a shirt around the house and not caring if anyone would see him with it. he would be scolded by his parents about it but he didn't care. if he's comfortable with it then no one can stop him from doing it. jisung just happens to catch him when he video called him once early in the morning.

it made jisung sigh in relief internally that chenle wasn't showing his body to just anyone. ❝then why are you wearing it to sleep?

jisung, you're wearing your shirt but you don't hear me complain.❞ chenle said back, knowing very well that jisung doesn't wear his shirt when he sleeps.

because,❞ looking away with his lips puckered, ❝you're here.❞ he mumbled that was left heard by the omega.

chenle sighed. ❝that reason is the same for me.

silence then invaded the room after their conversation about their habits. it went on for a good minute till jisung broke the silence and made chenle widen his eyes when he pulled his shirt up before finally removing it and throwing his shirt on jeno's bed. he'd get scolded about it the next day but who cares.

let's not be awkward about it.❞ jisung said, laying down and continued to play with his phone. ❝it's all in the past after all. do what makes you comfortable chenle, i won't be stopping you.

biting his lower lip, chenle stood up and made it fair with jisung. he unzipped his pants and was left with his boxers that was still covered up with the pure blooded's oversized shirt that reached up to his mid thigh. the younger didn't pay him a glance which chenle was confused as to what he'll be feeling about it. he should be glad that jisung is respecting him but a small, just a tiny, part of him wanted to get his attention.

little did he know, jisung was taking a small peek from his phone that's covering his face. just a short glance before sticking his eyes back on his phone to stop himself from blushing at how tempting chenle is looking right now.

are you still sleeping down the sofa?❞ the pure blooded spoke to break the ice between them.

nodding his head, chenle felt free the moment he removed his pants. he badly wanted to run around and jump because of it but he kept in mind that he was inside jisung's room. ❝don't want to know what's on jeno hyung's bed.

you can sleep on my bed.

chenle's eyes glittered the moment he faced the younger male, thinking that jisung would give up his bed for him and sleep on the sofa just for the omega to have a comfortable sleep. seeing that look, the pure blooded quickly understood him and had his eyes rolled.

no, i'll sleep here with you.❞ it was as if he answered the omega's question inside his head.

pouting, chenle crossed his arms like a frustrated baby.

come one le, there's a big space.❞ jisung insisted, patting the space beside him. the older male was stubborn about it and shook his head, making the younger groan in annoyance. ❝hey, it's better than sleeping on the sofa.

but you're there!

i won't do anything to you!❞ jisung stood up from his bed and approached the stubborn omega that's still sitting on the sofa, calling out to be carried. ❝for god's sake, you have a boyfriend. i don't go for those who are already in a relationship.

jisung didn't carry him up but he did pull him and dragged him towards his bed and made him sit on the other side while he walks around and sit of the opposite side. ruffling his hair, jisung got himself comfortable and laid down with his eyes going back to his phone. chenle still sat there with his arms crossed but gave in the next minute. although, he still had his back facing on to the pure blooded while curling his body on the bed.

it is much more comfortable than the sofa.

lele?

the said male didn't say a word.

are you asleep?

sighing, chenle shut his eyes tight to sleep but actually couldn't. ❝what is it, ji?

placing his phone on the other side, jisung faced the shorter's back and had bit his lower lip as he debated on whether to ask for it. he didn't know why but he had the urge to pull him close and just wrap his arms around that small body, having his scent linger to his nose once more. chenle laid there with a brow raised once he noticed that jisung wasn't speaking anymore.

pulling the duvet up to covering his lower part, chenle hummed himself to sleep but not a second after he had his eyes shot open with jisung's sudden questions.

can i hug you?

with his heart beating at an animalistic pace for the nth time of the day already, chenle didn't know what to say. his voice couldn't make out a word and his hand just clutched on to the pillow tightly.

the silent treatment made jisung frown. it's either the older was sleeping or he just didn't want for them to cuddle. scolding himself, he shouldn't have asked it. it was bold and stupid enough for him to actually asked that out loud when the omega clearly had a boyfriend. of course he would allow to be—

y-you can.❞ a small voice echoed inside the quiet room, startling jisung.

huh?❞ the pure blooded froze for a moment as he tried to process what the omega had just said.

did he hear it right?

did chenle just allow him to hug him?

burying his head on the pillow, chenle felt his whole face burning for agreeing with it. he hoped that jisung fell asleep and didn't hear it. but he heard jisung speak though. groaning quietly, the omega scolded himself for easily giving up and just letting the pure blooded do what he wants. the younger might think that he still has feelings for him. then again, does he not?

just when chenle forced his himself to drive off to dreamland, he could feel an arm thrown on to his wast and his back met with a naked chest. lucky for the omega, the pure blooded couldn't hear his heartbeat. but unfortunately for jisung, chenle could feel how fast his heart was beating. the two laid there with faces all red and not knowing if they still can sleep with it.

shrugging everything off, jisung now got himself comfortable and pulled chenle close to him. the omega didn't say a thing and just let the pure blooded alpha do what he pleases.

i now remember how much i hated you after we broke up.❞ jisung mumbled, settling his chin on top of the omega's head.

chenle was wide awake as he heard jisung still speaking, making him frown at what he had just said.

i hated you for keeping this a secret from me, about you being an omega. i complained about how you were blocking your scent from me.❞ jisung slurred, slowly dozing off.

if i haven't done it then you won't ask me out at all.❞ the omega told him, startling the pure blooded who thought that he was sleeping.

he was partly right and wrong. jisung would call it cliché, which it is, but the moment he had laid eyes on the omega he could already see his future with him. although, he didn't have the guts to ask him out immediately. it took him weeks and it surprised jisung that he didn't smell like an omega even though he looks like one. the pure blooded didn't question it that much thinking that he's just a beta and he thought that it's better than being scolding for being in a relationship with an omega. he didn't tell his father about it but he did plan to do so not until he caught chenle lying to him and hiding his scent from him.

he didn't know what to feel. guilty for making the omega block his scent for a whole year or mad because chenle hid it from him even though they lasted a year.

hey,

light snores were heard coming from the omega that told jisung that he was already asleep. the pure blooded stayed silent for a good minute before tightening his hold on to the omega's body.

i miss you. can we go back to the way we were?

but of course, jisung said that knowing chenle wouldn't hear it since he's already deep asleep.

smiling, jisung closed his eyes. having the omega in his arms was already enough for him. ❝goodnight then.

and that's how their night went, the two sleeping with full comfort and having each other's presence right beside each other. not to mention about it being the best sleep they had ever since.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 25.8K 17
LEE CHAN (markhyuck) PARK JIRO (chensung) ━━┅ everyone ships them, except for jiro. 🌼 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 🌼 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙚
362K 16.6K 71
23 year old Park Jisung has become the youngest president of their company, setting expectations to everyone. One of his plans is to guide the compan...
9.6K 133 13
Skeppy asks BadBoyHalo about the spare room offer and takes it up. A true relationship will form between the two. Read to see what happens. ⚠️CONTAIN...
1.1M 78.6K 49
╻he is no one but jisung's bank account╹ ❀ chensung ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred percent FICT...