the unknown โ†  stiles stilinsk...

By simplybilinski

" I know people are temporary... ..but can you be permanent?" Stiles-a boy who's sarcastic Olivi... More

quick a/n
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty- three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
SEQUEL

twenty-six

4.1K 110 54
By simplybilinski

☾☾☾☾

☾☾☾☾

Chapter twenty-six✓

Walking back into the room where her friends stood and waited with bated breaths, her worries only increased seeing as the weight of what Deaton had just told her was finally starting to settle in. Her heart was picking up in her chest, drumming to an imaginary beat that was too fast for her liking.

When her eyes finally pulled themselves off from the ground, she unintentionally made direct eye-contact with Scott who looked pale as a ghost. At first, Olivia thought that he was just nervous because who wouldn't be? He was about to become a sacrificial surrogate for his mom who was being held captive by an evil witch. So, it didn't look out of the ordinary to her. That was until his eyes widened slightly and were trained on her and her only, following her as she moved to the front.

He moved forward like he was going to try and talk to her, and just as he did, it dawned on her that he was a supernatural being that had supernatural hearing and most likely heard everything her and Deaton had discussed.

Her once drumming heart stopped completely.

Scott tried to walk up to her but she quickly scooted behind Stiles's tub and Scott was pushed to his tub, creating much appreciated space between the two. Scotts gaze never left her and Olivia could feel it lingering on her and it was annoying. So, finally having enough of it, she turned to her and gave a short thumbs up that he did not seem too thrilled about.

"We'll talk about this later." He said, not breaking eye contact with her.

If there is a later. Olivia wanted to respond but she kept her mouth clamped shut.

Her sweaty hands gripped the sides of the metal tub and watched as Stiles eye'd the freezing water up, very evident distaste on his face.

"Think of it as a nice ice bath." Olivia prompted, attempting to somehow miraculously lighten the mood in the room.

Stiles looked at her. "I have never taken an ice bath."

"Me neither. So, when you come back, tell me how it was, yeah?" she smiled faintly at him. It might have seemed like a simple response, but it was anything but. Between the two, an unspoken, hidden agreement was made. You have to come back. It was what Olivia really meant. They all had to come back. There was no way Olivia could lose another family, it would destroy her.

It just made the stakes higher. 

The boy looked as if he had gotten the meaning, nodding. "I will." And then he hopped into the tub of freezing water.

His hands gripped the brim of the metal tub. His veins turned icy cold and he shivered at the ice touching his pale skin. The three were fully submerged into the water, all freezing and turning blue.

Stiles turned to Scott who looked paler than him. "By the way, uh, if I don't make it back and you do, there's something you should know." he said in between short breaths. Scott turned to him, his lips were purple and blue. "Your dads in town."

Olivia stopped. Dad? She never even considered the thought that Scott actually had a father, it completely slipped her mind. Before she could even process the new information, Deaton had started to count.

"On three.

one..

two..

three.."

Olivia gripped Stiles's shoulders and then pushed him down into the water until his head was fully submerged. She continued to hold him under, her heart racing as Stiles was in the process of dying right under her finger tips. The urge to let go and bring him back up to the surface was so strong she had to fight to keep him still and in the tub. Her eyes didn't leave his body, her attention completely on him and unwavering, not even noticing the headache that had begun to form.

Then, the boy under her hands, stopped moving all together and simply floated.

It was horrifying the way he floated up to the top, so gut wrenching that Olivia could feel herself fight the bile rising in her throat. All three of her friends were practically dead.

Olivia stepped back and saw Stiles, Scott, and Allison unmoving as they stayed afloat on the top.

Her body was frozen, completely rigid as she stared at the scene before her.

It was silent. All of the other people alive in the room were quiet and didn't dare to say anything.

It seemed to all click in Olivia's mind — the act she had committed. Her head started to pound furiously and she couldn't tell if it were from stress, panic, fear, or the possibility Deaton had told her about. But, as the pounding grew and caused her to fall to her knees, she knew it was not any natural cause.

She wailed out in pain as her hands flew to each side of her head in an effort to stop the pounding.

As the pain only worsened, the ground below her knees began to shake. Olivia couldn't even hear over what was happening inside her head, not aware of anything around her. She couldn't see Lydia panicking, Isaac rushing around due to Deatons orders, her eyes ended up screwed shut.

Olivia's blood started to get too hot for her to withstand. It was like her body was heating from the inside out, trying to burn her soul out from within.

She did not appreciate it.

Isaac, who had run to get something to help with the pain, dropped down to her side.

The tremors only worsened and escalated, so much that the medical equipment was shaking as well as the room. Olivia couldn't help but think she underestimated Deatons warning. Her vision started to gain colored spots in them. When she couldn't take it anymore; she succumbed to the darkness, where there was no pain.

Just as she went under, Isaac injected the medicine into her arm.

☾☾☾

"Honey! Get up off your lazy ass and help with breakfast!"

Olivia's body jolted up at the sound of the voice. She was breathing heavily and clutching her chest that was aching immensely. Her breath was uneven and as her eyes trailed the room she was in it only quickened.

It couldn't be...could it?

She looked around and saw that she was in her old bedroom, one she missed greatly. White walls with a high ceiling, a nice simple bed with an amazingly comfy white cover, and the smell of pancakes filled her nose. She couldn't believe it. She was home.

As if Olivia were in some sort of trance, she got up off the bed and opened her bedroom door. The same old staircase presented itself and she felt the relief consume her whole.

Without wasting a single moment, she almost fell down the stairs as her legs carried her as fast as they possibly could, then skidding into the kitchen where her newly attained even breath escaped from just as she got it back.

Her mother, father, and brother were sitting at the table eating the wonderful pancakes Olivia missed dearly.

"Sweetie, come and eat your breakfast." Her mom turned around and smiled as she continued to stir the batter that filled the air.

Without hesitation, Olivia ran and hugged her mom so tight she never wanted to let go. The woman's warm vanilla smell filled her senses as she inhaled it all in. She started to let go, gaze falling upon her little brother. Will had his headphones in and was eating his pancakes with the special blueberry sauce. In a flash, Olivia flew over to him and squeezed him so tight that he struggled to breath.

"Okay, I-I do need to breathe, y'a know?" her brother got out in between gasps of air. Olivia let go and tears were falling down, but she didn't care. She was with her family.

"Well don't just stand there, eat! We need to catch the bus and I'm not waiting for your slow ass again." Will said, plugging his headphones back in.

Olivia wiped the tears from her eyes and immediately sat down. It didn't even occur to her that she didn't take the bus, only Will did.

But, they were here and that's all that she's ever wanted.

"Language, William Flynn!" Her mother called out and Will just smirked and returned to whatever he was watching.

A smile never left her lips as she just looked around her old home. Everything was the same. As her eyes scanned everything from the floor to the cabinets, she felt the tears start to brim. Then, she came across something unfamiliar.

There was a crack in the wall.

It was long, looked like something was thrown into it — almost in a dent shaped of a person.

No, not almost, it was in the shape of a person's back, like someone was thrown into it.

She stared at it. It was terrifying to her and she didn't know why. An awful feeling crawled up her throat from the depths of her stomach.

That crack wasn't there before.

Before.

Before her family was brutally murdered.

Olivia's heart seized in her chest and went completely silent. A new feeling overwhelmed her short lived happiness. The once safe and comfortable air she once had was replaced with an eerie, chilling one that she did not like at all. 

Whatever this was, wasn't real.

They aren't here anymore.

It was a conclusion she regretted immediately. She desperately wanted to stay there, where her family was, her old life was.

Olivia could be happy here, wherever she was. Her family was here and in reality they weren't. So, what made reality so great, anyways?

Flashes of her memories from Beacon Hills played in her mind, ranging from when she first met Scott in the woods, where her life had fallen apart, and to watching Star Wars with Stiles until God knows when. Even if her real family was stolen from her, she had another one back in reality, one that she would fight for.

She made her decision.

Olivia's lip quivered as she looked at her family one last time. "I love you guys. I hope you know that. I'm going to be fine without you all. I have family back in Beacon Hills." she fumbled over her own words, not even wanting to talk at all.

They all turned to her with confusion spread across their faces, except Will who wasn't even listening. "What do you mean, Liv?" Her mother asked, putting down the batter she was stirring.

"I have to go." her voice broke as the words came out, tears that never left, building up once again.

"Why? We're here? Don't you want to be with us?" her father spoke as he put down his coffee mug. She didn't want to say it, not even think about it. But in the end, she had to go.

"I'm needed elsewhere. I-I — you guys should be proud of the daughter you raised. I'm doing the right thing." She sniffled and wiped her reoccurring tears that dripped off her face. 

She didn't want to leave, but it wouldn't be fair. Her stomach churned and she felt sickly. When she closed her eyes to recollect herself and then opened them, her family vanished.

"Mom? Dad? Will?" Olivia cried out, spinning on her heel.

The once sunny, bright sun was replaced with a darkness that engulfed the entire house. And it scared her to the core.

"They aren't here." a voice echoed around her empty house. It came from all around her, a speaker from every corner.

"Who's there?!" she yelled into the darkness that consumed her kitchen.

"Someone you'll get to know a lot more eventually, darling." The voice was raspy and deep, it scared the living shit out of her. The hairs on the back of her neck stood straight up, the voice sending shivers down her spine. She needed to get out, now. Whatever was here with her was not friendly. Her gut told her to run, run out of there and not look back.

A sound echoed down the hallway, which was also dark and seemed to never end. It was a scene right out of a horror movie and Olivia Flynn hated horror movies.

A figure moved around in the darkness and she backed up slowly. The way it moved with the darkness and not in it sent a chill down her spine.

It appeared out and into a patch of unknown light and revealed itself.

Olivia choked on her own air. What presented itself before her was a mummified figure which smelled like rotten flesh, limping with its left leg dragging behind itself.

She turned away from it walking towards her and ran towards the front door.

"You can't run from me! The game hasn't even started!" It called out, almost amused as she ran to make some sort of great escape.

Her hand furiously turned the knob over and over again, but the door was locked. She pulled and shook it, but to no avail. The figure's presence came closer, close enough to hear the ragged breathing on her neck. A cloth wrapped hand shot to the side of her head and pushed on the door. She refused to look at it, staring only at what was in front of her which was a locked door and no way out. Tears streamed down her face as she heard the breathing of it on her neck.

"Let me out!" Olivia  screamed and pounded on the big oak door. She just wanted to leave, this creature was taunting her and she didn't even know what it was, but it sure knew her.

"Let me in," The creature whispered into her ear.

As soon as it came, it went, the presence vanishing from right behind her. Olivia snapped around and was greeted with only unwelcoming darkness. 

"I'm not sure you remember the events that took place in this house...Why don't we revisit? Revisit your darkest memories." The voice boomed all around her and she fought the urge to claw her ears off.

Before she knew it, the once empty, dry floor was covered in blood. The blood rising up from the hardwood floor somehow. It just kept coming, creating a scene she remembered and resented with her entire soul.

With wide eyes, Olivia watched as the blood rolled down the stairs and fed into the blood on the floor. She blinked once and then there were mangled bodies littering the floor. Her mother, father, brother — they were all torn apart barely beyond recognition.

She swallowed a scream and continued to work at the door handle behind her that did not budge no matter the effort she put.

The blood was coming towards her, ominously flowing forwards and she did not want it touching her, a repulsing thought at that. Turning to face the door once again, she resorted to slamming into it with her shoulder over and over again until it would, hypothetically, break down.

She cried and cried, begging the door to unlock or break. And then with one last hit, it unexpectedly opened, but what greeted her was nothing but blackness. The girl fell into the never ending darkness and screamed, absolutely terrified of what was waiting for her.

"Until next time, Olivia."

☾☾☾

"I saw it. I know where it is!"

Scott jumped out of the tub along with Stiles and Allison. Panting and shivering, blue at the lips.

"We passed it. There's — a stump, it's huge, well it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big." Scott continued, grabbing a towel and covering his chattering self with it. "It was the night we're looking for the body."

"Yeah, the same night you were bitten by Peter." Stiles added. The boy climbed out of the tub and looked around the room. It was oddly quiet and tense and he didn't know why. Sure they had just come back to life and they were expected to be scared, but that wasn't it. As he looked at Isaac, Lydia and Deaton, he realized that something was off, way off.

Lydia seemed distressed, Stiles noticing how her eyeliner and mascara was smudged under her eyes and Lydia Martin's makeup was never smudged.

"I was there, we almost hit someone." Allison said as the two went back and forth while the other three just stared at them.

"It was me. You almost hit me!" Scott exclaimed as he walked up to Deaton. "We can find it." he concluded with an accomplished expression. He waited for Deaton to mirror it, but he never did.

Stiles stepped up first. "What's wrong?" It was at that moment when the three other people in the room didn't respond and shifted their gaze at the ground that he realized that they were missing one person.

"Where did Olivia go?" He finally asked the dreaded question.

Lydia didn't say anything, her terrified gaze was between the three. She looked traumatized and Stiles didn't take that lightly.

Deaton took a breath, taking it upon himself to break the news to them. "Right after she pushed you down-" he paused, trying to describe what event had occurred and Stiles furrowed his eyebrows, a million things  running through his mind at this point.

"And?" He exclaimed.

"She was overwhelmed with pain and passed out. I gave her some pain meds, but she still hasn't woken up yet." he finished.

Everyone was quiet.

Scott looked up at the vet, a new emotion upon him. "Is that what you talked to her about earlier?" he asked, putting all the pieces together, just a moment too late.

Deaton looked over at him and nodded, "I told her about the possible risks and she still wanted to do it-"

"Where is she?" Stiles asked, his eyes blurred with concern. He needed to see her — to see if she was alright at least. Deaton didn't respond quickly enough though, "Where is she?" he said more seriously. The man turned and pointed to the hallway and Stiles ran out of the room followed by Scott and Allison right behind.

Instantly, his eyes located Olivia's unconscious figure laid across a couple of chairs. A jacket was on top of her as her chest rose and fell subtly. He let out a breath of relief as soon as he saw her breathing. "When do you think she'll wake up?" Stiles asked, hoping someone would have some sort of answer.

The vet honestly had no answer for him, none that would help him, but only make him more worried.

"I d-" He started, but was then cut off by a loud gasp that erupted in the room. All of their heads snapped toward the brunette that sat up abruptly.

rewritten

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.7K 41
"๐ต๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ' ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’พ๐’น ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น๐’ท๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’พ๏ฟฝ...
78.3K 1.8K 14
teen wolf season two book two stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed ยฉ voidvaleska
504K 10.5K 46
A new girl (y/n) moves to stiles town. She even goes to the same school as him. She's definitely different then other girls Stiles and Scott notice...
8.7K 182 18
๐–ข๐—๐—…๐—ˆ๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐–ผ๐–ข๐–บ๐—…๐—…, ๐—€๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ก๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ง๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—Œ ๐–ง๐—‚๐—€๐—. ๐– ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ช๐–บ๐—‡๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ, ๐–ง๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ, ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ...