𝕷ittle 𝔓uppy 🐾 ━━ A Descen...

By Butterfly1645

My little sister, Her name's Olive." ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ─── She's the daughter of Cruella De... More

Introduction
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
。𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠。 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙨 2 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙊𝙣𝙚. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 | 🐾
.Chapter 1.
.Chapter 2.
.Chapter 3.
.Chapter 4.
.Chapter 5.
.Chapter 6.
.Chapter 7.
.Chapter 8.
.Chapter 9.
.Chapter 10.
.Chapter 11.
.Chapter 12.
.Chapter 13.
.Chapter 14.
.Chapter 15.
.Chapter 16.
.Chapter 17.
.Chapter 18.
.Chapter 19.
.Chapter 20.
.Chapter 21.
.Chapter 22.
.Chapter 23.
.Chapter 24.
.Chapter 25.
.Chapter 26.
.Chapter 27.
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙏𝙬𝙤. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 || 🐾
.Chapter 28.
.Chapter 29.
.Chapter 30.
.Chapter 31.
.Chapter 32.
.Chapter 34.
.Chapter 35.
.Chapter 36.
Arc 1 and Arc 2 Bloopers 🐾
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 Ⅲ 🐾
.Chapter 37.
.Chapter 38.
.Chapter 39.
.Chapter 40.
.Chapter 41.
.Chapter 42.
Wolfstars Daughter Cover
🎄Merry Little Christmas Party 🎄

.Chapter 33.

457 3 50
By Butterfly1645

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑 : "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 !"
Arc 2- Auradon
━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

OLIVE'S POV

Olive let Danielle help her zip up her dress. Rosalie knew Olive exact style. She knew what fabrics and clothes Olive preferred. Rosalie had told Olive she had made theses yesterday.

Olive would consider her fashion edgy but stylish much like Evalina and Devon.

Olive put her hair black and white hair in waves with curtain bangs as she wore a puffy dress that had different shades of red, black and white and Rosalie even made her custom paw print stockings and short a fur short red leather jacket with heels that where dyed white and with red paw prints.

"There you go Ol." Danielle said to her fixing her hair for her. Olive turned to look at the daughter of Ursula.

She wore a turquoise leather jacket with some shades of purple and black, her hair instead of being in big curls where braided into a fishtail ponytail, along with a dark purple, gold and purple fringe skirt with some colorful leggings underneath and some leather black combat boots that where decorated with different types of sea trinkets like shiny little crabs, starfishes, seashells, octopuses, feathers, nets, and little skulls.

"Thank you Danielle." Olive said as she got her tiny dagger out hiding it under her leather jacket sleeve.

"Welcome." Danielle smiled which is when she heard "Babe help please." as she saw Evalina holding her long blue hair.

"Coming." Danielle said going to Evalina who wore a purple tube top shirt with some gold jewelry mixed with red as she wore a black buckled corset with a dark purple skirt, that had a split one side being a lit purple the other one being dark as her hair was in a high ponytail she wore gold finger less gloves with heeled combat boots.

"Thank you." Evalina said as she help clip her necklace on.

Olive took in a deep breathes as she sprayed herself with Rosalie's rose scent perfume.

"Ladies !" Olive heard as she turned in mid spray to the door to see Rosalie. She stood by the door. She smirked at the others.

Her light auburn hair was flat ironed and in a up bun which was a first as she had a heart covering her eye as she had a ruby red crown on top of her head as she wore a dress, the top of the dress being black velvet with a red bow in the center, the puff sleeves being gold with black stripes.

As she also had matching black velvet gloves, the skirt part was black while the middle was red as it had three gold glitter hearts down the center, as she matched it off with black stockings with red bows on it and red heeled studded leather boots.

As she also had a red short cape attached to the dress, her eye shadow being a glitter red with gold details as she had a red collar with black details and gold, and heart earrings and a gold heart choker.

Next to Rosalie was Devon. Her hair was flat ironed and much darker. She wore a short cropped black leather jacket that had blue fire designs, lit pink lip gloss, black heels that had words on them such as "Soul Stealer" and "Princess of The Dead."

She also had on black ripped paints with black heeled shoes that had fire designs and the other a three headed dogs. Her hair was in a bubble ponytail as she also had on a long black earring.

Olive found it sweet how Devon would always be there to support Rosalie. "Are we ready ?" Rosalie asked fixing her crown as Olive said "Yep, do you have everything we need D ?"

Devon nodded holding the limo keys. "Good then yeah where all ready." as Evalina nodded saying "If we get caught doing this, were all dead."

"Well let's just hope that doesn't happen." Olive told Evalina as they all nodded before going quietly out of the door.

They tip toed by the wall of the castle as Olive saw both Zevon, Scarlet, Hollie, Elliot, Maddy, CJ and Harriet.

The Hook sisters wore similar clothes to one another. Harriet's hair was down and she wore a bit of black eyeliner as she wore a plaid corset with a long black pirate coat that was covered with dried starfish and pearls, as she also wore black ripped tight jeans, and some red and gold heeled booties.

CJ's hair was in a high ponytail, her hair having a clip in red streak as she wore a red, black and gold short renaissance short dress with Never land styled stockings and classic black pirate boots, with a black red leather jacket with gold trims and details.

Hollie had to be most battle ready, Olive thought her girlfriend looked hot in her pirate wear, she always did. Olive could tell Rosalie took details from Hollie' s past pirate wear.

She wore a white off the shoulder ruffled blouse with a leather red dark skin alligator skin corset over it. It smelled like the salty sea which Olive knew was Hollie's original scent, she also wore red denim pants with gold details, black and red shoes that had the  if you connect them had the map of Never Land on them, she also wore a black vest with dried starfish, seashells, and shiny little crabs.

Maddy wore a witch like battle outfit. She stood to Harriet and Zevon as her aqua blue hair was in a crown braid and down with mini potion bottles for earrings. As she wore a long sleeve off the shoulder dark purple bodysuit with a magenta hot pink lace cropped top, and a shiny rainbow metallic skirt with midnight blue boots that had words such as "The Witch." on them as she also wore finger less gloves and a small spell book pin on her jacket.

Scarlet wore a black leather jacket some of the prints emerald green her jacket collar having fur on it as she wore lion earrings, and black studded jeans with a green mesh top and green velvet shoes, with also had lion fur on them as she also had a lion bracelet and leather finger less gloves, with her engagement ring on her ring finger.

Zevon style had to be the most edgy with mix of witch, Rosalie said it was hard to style his outfits due to the fact Zevon was picky, but they where able to come to a agreement. He wore his signature black trench coat though it was spray painted with blue and purple design and the collar of his jacket had blue, and purple feathers.

He wore some plaid pants that where a mix of blue and purple the other side of the pants was black leather with a multicolored chain and some buckled indigo blue lace up combat boots, his hair wavy.

Then there was Elliot who stood next to Zevon on the left. He wore a royal blue leather jacket it was decorated with gold studs, and he even worn a blue shirt underneath with a giant apple on it as he wore apple earrings, with red heart shaped gloves, and jeweled royal blue combat boots with a small crown on his head that had colors such as red, gold and blue, Olive even notices his fingernails where painted, she found that cute.

"Nice ride." Evalina pointed out to the limo behind them. "Yep and it's all ours." as Olive looked inside saying "Look's like there candy in there to, lollipop." as she drooled.

"Come on, we don't have a lot of time." which is when they heard "Are guys seriously ?" as they jolted only to see Beatrice, Aubrey and Adrian.

Her hair was curled as she wore a cropped dark lapis blue leather jacket with a yellow cropped shirt, a blue pencil skirt though it had mixes of different colors such as gold, and white as she had a gold chain on her skirt to, as she wore a blue beanie to cover her hair, as she also wore acidic stain leggings, a rose collar, finger less black and gold gloves and some high neon blue heels.

Aubrey stood next to Beatrice, she wore a baby pink leather jacket as it had gold studs a leather skirt that had thorn prints on them and a chain with black spiderweb leggings that had mix's of dark pink and light pink, with earrings that where heart and long diamond earrings as her hair now highlights of pink in them as her hairstyle was now Glam up Half-Bouffant, she also wasn't scared to wear a crown.

Then there was Adrian. He wore acidic pink leather pants with his shirt being his mother's symbol, he also wore distressed green combat boots his shirt being a scaled fish shirt with white finger less gloves, with a special belt that looked like his mother's fish friend Flounder.

She crossed her arms as Maddy said "She stole them." as Hollie said "Hey !"

Beatrice came downstairs as she said "Are you guys crazy taking my family's limo to The Isle of the Lost ?!"

"It's not like we where going to be gone long." CJ said in there defense as Beatrice said "Is that suppose to make it better ?"

"No." Olive said playing with her fingers as Adrian asked "Why where you guys going in the first place ?"

"Because we found out Felicia's plan and we are going to stop here tonight." Harriet told her as Aubrey asked "What are guys some heroes ?"

"Heroes have to play by the rules." Rosalie said as Devon added "We get to make our own." as they fist bumped one another.

"Some sort of Squad am I right ?" Aubrey asked as Evalina pointed to herself and the others saying "Oh not all of us are a "squad." as she made air quotes in the air.

"Most defiantly not." Hollie said as Maddy said "Where doing this for ourselves as individuals, so each one of us can get back home."

"Well, your not taking my limo." as Danielle said "Beatrice, you always wanted to make a change isn't stopping Felicia a big step."

"Yeah it is Bea, we can help them, we have our own set of skills." as Audrey said "Plus it will get rid of our invited "pests." Evalina rolled her eyes.

"Fine then, but me, Aubrey and Adrian are coming." as Zevon said "No."

CJ turned to her boyfriend and said "Z." "No, no, no, no. Yeah did you hear me say no, the worse thing we need right now is the scent of AK's on the Isle."

"We'll be able to fit right in." Adrian said as Scarlet said "The Isle is surrounded by low life thieves and killers, and they aren't you guys biggest fan."

"We'll be fine, and get back before sunrise, we got this don't we ?" as Zevon said "Yeah sure, like you guys will even be able to fit in."

Beatrice walked up to Zevon and said "Zevon are you sure this is about me, Adrian and Aubrey being on the Isle or is it a personal grudge you have against me and my family."

Zevon rose a brow his arms folded as Beatrice said gently and in a whisper "I know what happened to Yzla."

Zevon's eyes blazed to their indigo blue evening bringing up her name could send in to a boiling rage. The limo shook back and forth as Olive turned noticing and the water by the ocean started to turn rough and unstable, but they quickly faded.

"I'm sorry for what happened to Yzla, I understand what your going through, I do." which is Zevon said "You will never, understand the h*ll that is my life, so until you know what it's like to have everything you've ever loved taken away from you then you can talk to me, until then don't say you understand my emotions and grief, your highness."

Beatrice's eyes fell, so it was a personal grudge then.

Zevon looked her up and down and scoffed before going to the limo as he said "Elliot your driving ?" as Elliot said "Yep I am." which is when everyone else walked to the limo.

Olive got into the side setting next to Scarlet who sat next to Hollie. "I dropped Miracle off with Chelsea, she's the only other person I told about this, I trust her more than I trust anyone with taking care of her."

Maddy then shifted her eyes to look at the giant stash of candy filled with sugary snacks such as chocolate, sour strips and rock candy.

She looked at CJ who looked at Danielle as they went to it.

Maddy took the pink ones before chewing on it finding out it had a strawberry filled jell inside which warm her inside as she smiled as she leaned on Harriet's shoulder, her pinky finger wrapping around the pirate's ring finger.

Zevon looked out the window as Beatrice sat next to Aubrey eating some sour strips which is when Maddy rose up and said to Zevon "Here, have some chocolate."

She put the milk chocolate candy in Zevon's face before he pushed it away said "Eww stop I'm plotting."

"What a evil villain plan ?" Scarlet asked biting down on her rock candy which is when Zevon glared at her as Maddy said "What you are is being boring." as Zevon rolled his eyes.

Maddy took the candy and shoved it to Zevon. "Hey !" he shouted to her as Maddy laughed some of the chocolate wasting on the floor as one of them went in his mouth before he chewed down on it tasting peanut butter.

He stayed quiet taking some more. Maddy smiled before gently kissing her older brother cheek.

Olive bite down on her fruit punch flavored rock candy before looking to Hollie.

She stayed quiet since her mini argument with Harriet. Olive sighed before getting a idea as she grabbed a red and white gumball before placing it inside Hollie's open palm.

Hollie looked down at it before rising her eyes at Olive who gave a mini smile. Hollie was about to give a quick smile before Elliot said "Guys where crossing the bridge !" as Hollie dropped the gumballs before Olive caught it.

Hollie was smiling from ear to ear as Olive eyes dropped along with her head as she nibbled on the gumball's.

Elliot pressed on the limo before the giant yellow bridge connected as they all went through the barrier.

Zevon held his head as Maddy placed her hand on her thigh, there magic went back to being basic.

Elliot parked far out in the back alleyway as they all parked before getting out of the limo. "Adrian help me with the trap."

Elliot told Adrian. Adrian grinned making his way to Elliot before making his way to the Elliot and putting the trap over the limo.

"Got the key's ?" Beatrice asked Olive who held the keys's Elliot gave her as she shook them in her hands.

"Good, good." Beatrice said fixing her beanie as the other's started to walk before Beatrice stopped looking at a poster of herself as she saw her eyes crossed out with permanent marker and it read "PRINCESS OF BOO !"

She ran her finger over it as she took the knife out of the photo before she said to the other's. "Is this usually how people take there angry out on me ?" as the others turned to see the young queen holding the knife and the vandalized photo.

Hollie titled her head saying "I mean it could be alot worse." as Devon nodded as Beatrice said "Ha ha." before balling the photo up and taking down the rest of her and her family.

"Bea, you can't be mad your dad did lock us here years ago." Elliot said as Beatrice said "Well it's a brand new day, a brand new time for me and Ben, and I'm going to make a change."

"Good luck with that." Evalina mutter as Danielle gave her sassy girlfriend a look as Evalina gave the "don't look at me like that." face

"Stay close that's the main thing we need right now." Harriet told as Maddy nodded as Hollie chuckled. CJ turned to her sister asking "What was that ?" as Hollie said "I'm happy. I missed this place."

"It's the Isle of Junk." Rosalie said kicking a can of soda. "It's home, home sweet home." as Olive muttered "More like home freak home."

"We should hurry before our parents find out where here." Devon said to Olive who nodded.

Danielle turned behind her as she asked "Guys where Beatrice ?" as they all looked behind as Aubrey said "Not's the time my Bumble Bea." as she looked from her left and her right.

Beatrice was walking around The Isle. She jumped in a puddle of muddy water as she looked to see two kids playing with a old flatten out soccer ball.

She sighed before seeing a girl leaning on the wall. She put on a nice smile trying to shake her hand as the girl growled at her, her hands moving to her jacket pocket.

"Beatrice !" Adrian said as Beatrice backed up as Maddy eyes flick to their hot magenta giving her a warning sign as the girl walked away.

Beatrice turned to the other's before saying "I-I was just trying to talk to her." as Hollie said "Talk ?! What point of target on your back do you understand ?"

"Look the last thing I ever want to see is how it's like living here, especially for little kids." as Hollie said "Yeah, would have been a lot better if we didn't have to pay for the crimes of our villainous parents."

Beatrice's eyes dropped as Aubrey said stern "I think she get's it Hollie." as Hollie rolled her eyes before putting her hand on her sword saying "I'm off to go relive in my past."

Hollie started to walk off before Harriet said "We shouldn't split up, we should stay together." as Hollie said "Yeah yeah." as Beatrice sat down on a nearby barrel.

"Well, It's good to know you guys don't hate me at least." Beatrice said with a slit smile as Aubrey said "You know I don't hate you." as her fingers slipped into Beatrice's palm.

Beatrice blushed. Adrian came back fixing his beanie adding "Guys people are so mean here."

Evalina fixed her necklace adding "Well, that's the point." Adrian added "Tried to help someone and they called us off." as Elliot said to him with concern "You guys can't go around helping people, this isn't paradise, it's the Isle."

Rosalie added "Yes let's learn some rules." as she added "Keep your hand in yours pocket unless your stealing." as Maddy leaned on Rosalie's shoulder adding "Or getting your weapon ready to attack."

"You either slouch." Harriet said giving a example as Scarlet added "Or strut." as she flipped her long brown hair.

"And don't ever smile." they all said as Beatrice fixed her position and her smile faded as Adrian fixed his hair to.

"Okay thank you guys-" as CJ hit his hand adding "And no thanks you at all." as Aubrey groaned adding "There are to many rules."

"Also drop the pleases to." Evalina told her as Olive added "Just you know chill."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Olive smiled before she sang "Let me tell you something you can really trust" as Beatrice, Adrian and Aubrey pay attention.

Rosalie put her hand on Olive's shoulder added "Everybody's got a wicked side" as she smirked as Devon sang " I know you think that you can never be like us"

As Elliot went over before titling Adrian's crown to the side as he sang "Watch and learn so you can get it right." a high note at the end as they went over to a empty part of the Isle as Danielle, Maddy and Scarlet lead the next phrase.

"You need to drag your feet You need to nod your head." Scarlet sang nodding her head in sync with Danielle as Adrian and Beatrice followed their movements.

"You need to lean back, Slip through the cracks, You need to not care." Maddy sang as Harriet put her in a dip before Zevon fixed Adrian's head and sang " Uh, you need to not stare"

As Zevon joined in with Evalina signing "You need a whole lotta help." as Evalina sang to Beatrice in her ear "You need to not be yourself."

Beatrice gave a slit eye roll as Evalina stood on the table with the unique rug on it and sang "You wanna be cool? Let us show you how Need to break the rules, We can show you how." as she stomped her feet with CJ and Scarlet as Danielle helped Evalina down.

As Olive sang "And once you catch this feeling, And once you catch this feeling." as they all went down the streets of the Isle as Devon and Rosalie sang "You'll be chillin', chillin', oh."

As Elliot lead in the front with the other VK's as they dance and sang "Chillin' like a villain (chillin')

"Chillin' like a villain (chillin')" Maddy sang helping Beatrice follow them.

"Chillin' like a villain (hey)." Zevon and CJ sang as Elliot and Maddy sang " Chillin' like a, chillin' like a (hey), villain."

Hollie rolled her eyes before finally stepping in to help the struggling AK's who didn't know how to keep up with the VK's as she sang "You draw attention when you act like that, Let us teach you how to disappear." as Olive smiled at her girlfriend for helping.

"You guys look like you would lose a fight to an alley cat" Danielle sang as the VK's gave cat caws and hisses as the AK's rolled their eyes playful.

"Gotta be wrong to get it right 'round here (Raow !)" Scarlet sang.

Hollie, Harriet and CJ sang " You need to watch your back, You need to creep around, You need to slide real smooth. Don't make a sound" as CJ did a drop and pop.

"And if you want it, take it, And if you can't take it, break it." as Scarlet and Hollie pushed down some jars down as it shattered on the ground which made the AK's jolt.

"If you care about your health." Rosalie sang with CJ as Evalina sang with Danielle "Please don't be yourself." as Danielle grabbed Evalina's hand.

Olive and Hollie stood on the top with the vk's around them, " You wanna be cool? Let us show you how need to break the rules, We can show you how." as Danielle and Hollie joined together as they sang "And once you catch this feeling, And once you catch this feeling."

As they made it to a old railing as they sat down on it as they snapped their fingers before signing "You'll be chillin', chillin', oh, Chillin' like a villain (chillin') Chillin' like a villain (chillin')" as they dance as Zevon twirled CJ as she smiled before giving him a quick peck.

Beatrice, Adrian and Aubrey sat down exhausted as Aubrey sang " We really wanna be bad a lot." as Adrian sang "And we're giving it our best shot."

Beatrice sang "But it's hard being what we're not" as Scarlet put her hand on Beatrice's shoulder as she sang "Well if you don't, you're gonna get us caught."

Devon sang "She's right, we gotta stay low-key." as Danielle sang with Maddy "Now show us how bad ya'll can be."

Which is when Beatrice stood tall and gave a wicked smirk to both Aubrey and Adrian as Beatrice digged into her pocket and got out both Devon and Olive's wallet.

Aubrey put on Hollie's sunglasses as Adrian held Elliot's phone as they signed "Like this? (yeah, yeah, yeah) Like this? (yeah, yeah)" as they all snatched their item's back.

"Oh yeah, I think we got this" Aubrey sang as Beatrice sang " Let's go, I'm ready to rock this as she put her hand on her hip like a true VK which made the VK's smirk.

"And we ain't gonna thank you for your help." Adrian sang popping his collar as Beatrice sang " I think we found the worst in ourselves."

Hollie sang "Then show us AK's can be VK's to." as the group lead off as Olive sang "You wanna be cool?" as Zevon sang "Let us show you how." as Rosalie sang "Need to break the rules." as Maddy sang "We can show you how, And once you catch this feeling."

CJ sang "And once you catch this feeling." as they all wrapped their arms around each other smiling and starting to walk.

"You'll be chillin', chillin', oh Chillin' like a villain (chillin')" they all sang as they all laughed before breaking up to dance.

"Chillin' like a villain (chillin'), Chillin' like a villain (chillin')" Adrian and Elliot sing as they connected hands.

"Chillin' like a villain (chillin') Chillin' like a villain" as they all stopped and smiled.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"That was amazing !" Danielle squealed to the AK's as Aubrey gave a wicked smirk flipping her hair.

"You guys catch on quick." Elliot laughed to them as Olive fixed her hair, "We should hideout, I'm pretty sure all the VK's around saw us here." as Devon nodded before she said "We could go to the Bar."

Maddy smirked as Beatrice got out of VK's mode saying "Bar ?!" as Maddy said "Yes my gay bar, home to all the LGBT + villain kids." as Adrian said "Sounds fun."

"Come on Bea, were suppose to be VK's." as Beatrice said "Fine." as Maddy got her key's out of her bag before flipping them in her hand.

They made it to the bar before Maddy opened the shop. She turned the lights on as Elliot and Adrian grabbed some chairs for all of them to set there.

"Thank god for empty spaces." Harriet added closing the curtains. Hollie put her bag down as Olive sat down on the stool table.

CJ went in back, she had taken her jacket off as she added "I found leftover nachos." as she placed them down as Hollie went under to grab some drinks.

Olive looked at her as she poured herself some in a shoot glass as she drunk it, that burning session made her feel alive.

She put the shot down which is when Maddy came out with a broom and said "Why am I not surprised that people don't clean up for themselves ?"

"That's the Isle of the Lost for you full of colorful souls." Harriet told her as she went to Maddy taking the broom for her as she began to swept for her.

Zevon went behind the counter getting out his map of The Isle. Everybody circled around him. "What's this ?" Aubrey asked munching on some chips.

"It's the map of the Isle. Every location, every part." as Maddy said "Great, then let's get this over with."

"I know for a fact, Felicia now run's Bargain Castle, since Maleficent isn't here anymore." as Olive said "Sounds like she man herself the "Queen of The Isle."

"Somewhat." Maddy told them before Zevon said "From what I could get around the Isle she's working with Mariam, the daughter of the Magic Mirror, Celina daughter of Chenborg, Sammy the son of Smee, and Ginny."

Scarlet growled under her breathe saying "My sister will never learn to get her own kind of style." which is when Devon said "Style or not, she has to be taken down." as Scarlet added "Don't worry, I plan on taking her down myself."

"We should think of plan." CJ said before Beatrice asked "Well, we should think of something fast, maybe I can try talking to her, see why she's doing this."

Hollie put her fifth shot down saying "One, she's a villain, two she's a villain." which is when Olive said "Well, maybe she has a reason, reason Hol." as Hollie gave a slit eye roll.

"What could Ginny, Mariam, Sammy and Celina get out of working with Felicia." as Elliot said "Power, Money, a one way ticket out of here, they could get anything."

"Well whatever it is, I want to know from Felicia, I want to meet with her." as the other's looked at her.

"Do just want to die or something ?" Aubrey asked Beatrice as Beatrice blew her cheeks out, "If I ask Felicia why she's doing this maybe I can talk her out of it, think about it, maybe she just want to help."

"Fine, you can go talk to the skull head, and me and the other's can work on a plan B, that sounds fair." Zevon said as Beatrice said "Thanks Z." with a slit smile while Zevon rolled his eyes.

"I can go meet up with her, at the top of a nearby building." as Maddy said "Plus I know of a way to take down Mariam, my mother had this special she would use to absorb magic, if I can get it and use it on her."

"I'll take Harriet, Danielle, and Evalina."

"I like what I'm hearing, I'll go after Ginny, I'll take Devon with me if that's ok with you Rose."

Rosalie rose her eyes at Scarlet. "That's fine, I know that my dearest Devon can take care of herself."

Devon smirked as Rosalie said "Decides Ginny drives me insane." as Zevon said "I guess I'll go with princess to work things out Felicia."

"Hollie, Me, CJ, Elliot, Adrian, Aubrey will go to the castle." as Elliot said "Sounds like a plan." as Evalina said "You need to be careful, don't let her size fool you, Celina's strong."

"Alright then let's go." Olive said which is when she rose from the table the other's behind her as we got ready to go to our tasks...

DEVON'S POV

"Now you know I trust you Scarlet, but are you sure your's sister is going to be here." which is when Scarlet told Devon, "Yep, she likes to hid her face, she's pathetic."

"She's my sister, I mean I do show some love for her." which is when Devon asked "I mean, I only have a brother name Hadie, but nobody else really has ever been there for me but Rose."

Scarlet gave a short smile saying "What you two have it's really beautiful D." as Devon smiled saying "Thanks, Rose is literally my heart, she's helped me in so many different ways emotionally and physically."

"What you and Harry have is cute." as Scarlet gave a chuckle adding, "I liked Harry for a very long time, I would constantly flirt with him, he was a charmer of course."

"I miss him, and I guess seeing everyone else with their boyfriends and girlfriends has made me feel down."

Devon put her hand on my shoulder saying, "I'm sorry you've been through that all Scarlet, but you've come out stronger than ever." as I gave a slit smile saying "Thanks."

That's when we heard snickering and we saw Ginny. She smirked at them. She was by a stair railing. Her hair was for once frizzy just like Scarlet's and her mother.

She also wore leather black pants, a black silk shirt, a red leather jacket, heel black boots, red lipstick, finger less gloves and some sun shape earrings.

She waved to her sister. Scarlet growled, "Well, well if it ins't Devon Flame and my dear older sister, nice outfits."

"Ginny you have five seconds to tell me why your siding with Felicia."which is when Ginny stepped down the stairs saying "Oh don't be like that Ska, sisters do know best don't we."

"Answer the question." Scarlet simply told her which is when Ginny said "That's for me to know and for you all to think about, but I do love it when you get all serious acting like that scares me."

"If I don't, Devon should." as Devon's eyes went to their fiery blue.

"Oooh feisty." as Devon crackled her knuckles saying "Very." which is when Ginny gave a short smirk before Ginny asked "I'm working with Felicia, to meet my own demands, decides I'll go through h*ll and back if that means I get what I want."

"Well, it's time to put your fun to an end." which is when Scarlet's eyes went to their lion green as she pounced and went towards her sister.

Ginny backed up before her sister swung at her, Scarlet's claws out as she sliced Ginny's cheek as Ginny kicked her sister in the stomach causing Scarlet to fall off before Devon held her hand out a stream of blue fire came out as it caught the daughter of Scar.

Scarlett while panting turned "Thanks." as Devon nodded before Ginny took off in a run. Scarlet jumped down before saying "Come on !" as they both took off running towards much faster VK.

Ginny pushed past people and threw down barrel and old tables as she threw one at Devon who simply balled her fist causing blue fire to engulf it as she swung her fist causing it to break in a matter of seconds.

Ginny went back to running as she pushed down more old desk as Scarlett jumped over it landing on her hands before she looked to noticed her sister was gone.

"Now where did she go ?" Devon asked looking around which is when Scarlett bent down on all fours and began to sniff the ground.

Devon noticed. "Ok Scarlett what in Hades name are you doing ?" as she answered "Seeing if I can smell her scent, found it." Scarlet said.

Devon followed behind her before she noticed they made it to a metal door. Devon looked to Scarlett who looked to her before Devon said "Well you do the honors."

Scarlett's eyes flashed to their lion green before she kicked the door open causing the weaken metal to fall down the stairs.

"It's dark down here, mind giving us some light ?" as Devon rose a brow before she lit her hair on fire, Scarlett said "That works to, fire head."

Devon playful rolled her eyes before they both went downstairs. Scarlett in front while Devon was behind her.

Scarlett walked down the stairs before Devon asked "See anything ?" as Scarlett shook her head "It's a empty room ?" as she noticed sings of Beatrice's eyes crossed out and old Auradon posters.

"Wherever we are it's been left for years." as Devon said "Nice." which is when they heard "Hello ladies !" as they saw Ginny standing by the door.

"Ginny !" Devon snarled as Scarlet pounced which is when Ginny's eyes flashed to their lion green aswell as she used her strength to close the door which caused Scarlett to hit it with a great force.

"Scarlett !" Devon said as the VK held her head and saw she had given herself a small knot. "Ginny I swear to god if you don't open this door !" Scarlett screamed at the top of her lungs, it even made Devon scared to be honest.

"Make me Ska, decides you and Devon aren't getting out of her anytime sooner, so enjoy your time in there, I have business to take care of, tootles !" as Scarlett could hear her sister walk away.

"Ginny ! GINNY !" Scarlett said as she tried to use her strength to open it, when she realized she failed she turned to Devon, she stood back as the princess of the Underworld sent a hot wave of fire only for the door to come untouched.

"Crap, it's fireproof." as Scarlett bagged on the door, and added "And the other's are far away, and can't hear us."

Which is when Devon said "So that means-" as Scarlet turned to her "Where stuck in here, together." as they both looked at one another, Devon taking in a sigh....

MADDY'S POV

"I swear to god Maddy, I know your suppose to be this all powerful sorceress but you do not know where your going." as Maddy huffed before turning to Danielle.

"Danielle, I am trying to be as polite as I can, tell your girlfriend to put a sock in it." a small hiss at the end as Evalina rolled her eyes.

"The only reason I asked for you all to join is because of strength, trust me It's not because I like any of you." which is when Evalina added "The feeling is mutual." as she rolled her eyes.

"I know my mother's house, I pretty sure I wouldn't forget it." as Evalina said "Well, we've been walking for hours, sure mommy didn't move." as Harriet said "Danielle tell her to put a sock in it." as Danielle rubbed the back of Evalina's neck.

"I wonder what she'll say when I come back home, she's going to be so happy." as Maddy gleamed which is when Danielle asked "Sounds nice to have a nice relationship with your mom, wish I had something like that."

"I love my mom, she's my hero believe it or not, so strong and elegant." as Harriet said "Sounds like a great mom." Harriet said

Maddy said "She is my dearest Honey Bun." as Evalina gag as the couple gave her a look.

"There !" Maddy smiled as she looked up to see a small cotton right next to small grocery store. "Wow nice design." Evalina joked arms crossed.

The small cottage was away from all the other houses. It had signs on it that read "Beware The Witch !" and "Stay Away !" and "I'll Sick The Dragon On You !" the top part of the house was a witch's hat, while the bottom was straight made of bricks.

"She should be home now." Maddy told the others before she went to the door as Danielle helped Evalina across.

Maddy knocked on the door, before it opened. She walked away as she step foot in the cottage she hadn't been in in weeks.

Danielle looked around to notice food on the stoves such as a baby bottle being heated up, old oatmeal out in little kid bowls, potions on the ground and a small old green couch and a purple blanket on top with a old doll.

Maddy smiled, she picked up the old toy, but she heard "I know, I know, I know your hungry for witch snake !" which is when she saw her mother come out of the extra room.

She had purple hair with aqua green eyes. She wore a dark purple shirt with a long red skirt, purple heels and pink stockings as Maddy's baby brother Mica, who was three months and just started to grow purple hair and he wore a wore out purple onesie.

"Mom !" Maddy said with a loud tone as the purple haired woman turned to them. "Madeleine." she said going to the stove turning off her makeshift oven off.

"Where have you've been ?" Maddy's mother asked her as Maddy simply said "Out." which is when Maddy's mom handed her her baby brother Mica.

Maddy bounced him in her arms trying to clam him down. "Who are they ?" her mother asked her as Maddy forget the others where behind her.

"Ooh my dearest mother, theses are my "friends." Evalina, daughter of The Evil Queen, Danielle daughter of Urusla." as Evalina and Danielle waved to her, Evalina making sure she didn't step on any fallen sparkles not knowing whether or not they where safe.

"Hello." Maddy's mom said as Maddy got to Harriet, "And this mother is Harriet Hook, Captain's Hook's daughter, and she is my best friend." as Harriet gave Maddy a look.

"Well hello to all of you, I'll be in the back, we'll talk in a bit." as Maddy's mom got out the Mica's bottle as she put some of it on her arm to make sure it was good for him before taking him out of Maddy's arm as she began to feed him going to the back.

Maddy took in a breathe turning to the others, "Yep that is my mother. Real name is Michelle." "She's nice, and your brother is so cute." Danielle squealed.

"Thanks Mica is a sweetie even if he is able to make his cups float with a flick of his wrist." as Maddy went through her mother's drawers before Harriet asked "Uh Mads, I notice you called me best friend."

Maddy turned to Harriet, "Well of course Harriet my darling you are my best friend in the whole wide world." which is when Harriet said "Baby."

Maddy huffed "Ok, fine, my dearest mom doesn't know I'm lesbian and she is not finding out any time soon." as Harriet said "You own a Gay Bar."

Maddy said "She thinks I work at the shop." as Danielle said "So really you lie to her." as Maddy slammed her trunk of her mom's chest.

"Ok, can we get back on the topic of finding the jewel please ?"

Harriet said "Were going to talk about "this whole best friend thing later." ok ?" as Maddy knew she was going to hate that conversation.

"I rather not have it, but if you inset, we can have it when we go back, can we agree with that ?" Maddy asked Harriet as Harriet huffed folding her arms.

Evalina and Danielle searched for the gem as Maddy walked up to Harriet, but Harriet brushed her off. "Har, Honey Bun." Maddy said to Harriet who ignored her, and brushing off her soft touch.

Maddy pulled her hands back, noticing Harriet wanted to be left alone, her eyes flash to pink causing some of her magic to go a bit nuts, making the lights flicker in and out and the stove lights to flash on and off.

Maddy sniffled before wiping her eyes as Danielle said "I'll tell you if I find something Mads." as Maddy gave a gentle nod before going to search somewhere else...

ZEVON'S POV

"You know, you didn't have to come with me Zevon, I've could have come by myself." Beatrice told Zevon who simply rolled his eyes.

"Yeah and you would have gone back to Auradon in a body bag." Zevon told her with a slit smile as Beatrice gave a slit eye roll before she stepped over a pile of old food as she asked "How do you know Felicia would meet with us ?"

"Because I texted her, decides Felicia loves a good challenge."

"Noted." Beatrice told him which is when Zevon noticed the building they had come upon as he flick his hand out causing blue magic to form around him before he lifted himself into the air as he landed on top.

"Um don't have magic !" he heard looking down to see Beatrice hands on her hips, Now Zevon thought he should leave her down there, but he knew better.

He waved his hand as blue pisnoic magic wrapped around Beatrice's waist and it shot her in the air as she landed on top of it, on her butt as she gave Zevon a look.

He smirked, it did make him feel better.

She rose up before wiping her skirt off. "Thanks." as Zevon said "Not welcome." before they heard "Awe aren't you to cute." which is when they saw Felecia, she had dark purple shadow magic helping her lift up in the air.

Her long black hair was in deep curls, she just her older sister Freddie who Zevon liked alot more than her, she also wore a New Orleans mask to cover her brown almond eyes.

She wore tiny skull earrings with her nails painted black, she wore a purple corset over a long sleeve lace black t-shirt with a dark purple skirt with fishnet stockings, a long purple coat with black and white platform heels.

"Ok first off, ew no me and her hate each other." Zevon told her pointing at him and Beatrice as Beatrice said "Yeah not happening, second off nice outfit for a villain." as Felicia smiled and said "Well thank you, I take after my dear old dad after all."

Beatrice gave a soft smile, Zevon rolled his eyes which is when Beatrice added "And Zevon's going to let me do most of the talking." as Zevon said "5 minutes your royal princesses."

Beatrice stepped up to Felicia which caused Felicia to give her a suspicious look. "I like what your fighting, but I don't like the way your fighting it."

"You wanna help the Isle I get it, help your people of the Isle, but the fighting and the violence where is that going to get you ?"

Felicia smacked her lips before she step down onto the building her shadow minions behind her. "Of course you think you can understand what I'm coming from Beatrice, as if you can relate to any of us Isle Kids."

"I don't know if you heard but I'm the Queen of This Isle now, I make the rules, I rule the streets, and if you think sending out little picnic basket of bread and fruits can justify for your old man putting leaving us here to rot, your very wrong."

"That's not just want I want to do, I want to do so much more for The Isle, I want to help the kids here, this place shouldn't even be called The Isle of the Lost."

"Well then, if you care so much about the well being of us here at the Isle, why hasn't your dad lifted the barrier yet ?" as Beatrice's eyes dropped.

"That's what I thought." Felicia said before she ran her finger over Beatrice's smooth cheek as she said "I'll cut you some slack Beatrice, I mean you are hot after all."

Beatrice looked at her which is when Felicia added "But nothing is stopping me, from getting of this Isle, I'm shocked you thought a little heart to heart would work with me."

"You won't get Maleficent scepter because I will stop you." as Felicia joked "Bravery, I like that in woman."

Felicia turned to Zevon saying "I liked that in your sister." as Zevon's eyes flashed blue as he growled and jerked his hand causing Felicia to be blow away.

"Zevon !"Beatrice yelled as Felicia fell. Zevon's eyes faded as he walked to the ledge to see the daughter of Dr. Facilier no where in sight.

He took in deep breathes before he walked away, "Zevon she could be dead !" Beatrice yelled to him before Zevon said back voice risen, "The less we have to worry about."

Beatrice scoffed at him and yelled "So that's what you think that was back there, you honestly think killing people is the way to go !"

Zevon snapped his head at her yelled, "All my life people I loved have been killed, violent with violent is the key here Beatrice no matter how many times you think your goody goody Auradon Lifestyle is !"

"My goody goody Auradon Lifestyle is better than your violence one !" which is when they heard "Dear God do you two ever shut up !" which is when they saw Felicia, she dusted herself off and ran her finger through the cut on her cheek.

"Nice hit." Felicia said Beatrice now seeing how thick of a New Orleans accent she had which is when she smirked showing a copy of her father's talisman as her eyes faded purple her iris turning into that of skulls before Zevon yelled "Beatrice !"

With that Felicia jerked her hand forward as he went in front of Beatrice taking the hit for her as he fell to the ground. "Zevon !" Beatrice yelled before Felicia aimed her magic at her as Beatrice ducked.

"And then there was one." Felicia smirked as Beatrice backed up to the wall which is when Felicia's magic came at Beatrice she shut her eyes tight bracing for impact when she looked up to see Zevon with a brand new cut on his forehead and a bloody lip holding out a mystical indigo barrier.

He grunted and groaned using the energy around him to act as armor protecting him and Beatrice.

"Zevon your ok." Beatrice said relived at the son of Yzma for being ok, even if her and Zevon bickered from time to time she would have never wanted his blood to be on her hands.

"Yeah no thanks to you." he said with a sarcastic tone before he jerked his hand causing some of the energy from the barrier to turn into bolts of energy as he aimed them at Felicia they went through her skin like knives as it gave her burns.

Zevon noticed her wounds and acted fast, he picked Beatrice's up bridal style as she looked at him before he looked down at her saying "Hold on." as he held his psionic energy in his palm making himself float as he lifted him in the air, Beatrice's in arm.

She held onto him tight, and squeeze her eyes close, she didn't like heights and given the fact how high they where along with the very angry VK done below trying to kill them, she wasn't going to take her chances.

Felicia groaned before she lifted herself in the air as she chased after them, she had a mix of purple and black energy in her hand as she aimed it at Zevon he was able to duck and phase through it.

He turned back as Beatrice opened her eyes catching a quick glimpse of the giant energy ball aiming at the two of them.

She yelped which is when Zevon flick his finger teleportation away a trail of blue smoke behind him.

Felicia groaned out of frustrate before she looked around through the air, as she hissed to herself which is when Zevon reappeared Beatrice still in arms jerking his hand forward sending the young VK through a glass window.

He panted out of energy. Beatrice noticed, "Zevon ! Drop me your out of energy we need to hide-" as Zevon said "I'm fine, it's the first time." which is when Beatrice looked to see Felicia she rose covered in new bloody wounds her eyes more purple than before as her eyes also twitched.

"Crap." Beatrice and Zevon said which is when Felicia blew purple smoke out of her mouth, Zevon covered his nose which is when he felt something heavy slip out of his hands.

He looked down to see The Queen of Auradon quickly falling to her own death. "NO!" he shouted which is when he tried to dive down but notice Felicia use a dark purple whip to wrap around his leg.

He grunted as he tried to break and save the Queen. "Beatrice !" he shouted.

"Down goes the queen." Felicia smirked which is when Zevon's eyes sparked blue as little bit of blue magic came out of his hands.

Beatrice was about to hit the ground before a green pisnoic barrier come up. Holding up the barrier was Yzla, her eyes glowing a bright green she had replaced her leather gloves with leather arm warmers.

She gently brought Beatrice down. Zevon saw his sister she had just saved Beatrice. Yzla looked up at him which is when Felicia said in a shocked whisper "Yzla ?"

Yzla then titled her head her eyes fading to their emerald green.

She hurled blasts of her magic at Felicia as she went back far away no where in sight.

Zevon caught himself with his magic. Yzla panted looking at him. "You saved Beatrice." he said to his older sister which is when Yzla nodded snapping her finger as she held a passed out Beatrice as she stroked her hair. She smirked. "She's pretty."

That broke Zevon as he gagged. "She's basic, please I've seen you have better girl crushes than Beatrice out of all people. I mean you've have Chelsea Cheshire, Mal and even Gaston's Child Gabrielle, but serious Beatrice ?"

Yzla rose to her feet before adding, "It's called being Abrosexual ever heard of it, and second of Chelsea was a fling, me and Mal only lasted six months and Gabrielle's dad was a jerk, also stay out of my love life." as she hit his arm.

"We should bring Beatrice to the base, she's out of it." as Zevon nodded before he told her "Thanks for saving me out there, and I guess for saving her royal yellowness aswell."

"Welcome, your my brother it's my job." as Zevon held Beatrice's in his arms.

Zevon nodded before he flick his finger lifting the two in the air as him and Beatrice fly to the hideout...

HOLLIE'S POV

"This place is a dump." Aubrey said for the thousand time looking at Bargain Castle.

It was a big castle. On the top floor was the home to Maleficent and Mal. They noticed how even the room had nothing left in them, the fridge was empty and the floors where covered in dust.

"You know I thought it would look more-" "Big, Purple, Horny." Hollie joked which caused Olive to roll her eyes before Adrian said "Yeah." which is when Elliot blew his cheeks out coming upstairs.

"The other room use to be a shop, my mom would come and get her robes here all the time, now the only thing left is rats."

Aubrey said "Gross." as she got out her spray hand sanitized and sprayed her hands. "There's nothing here." CJ said before adding, "It's a ghost castle."

"Well good then we all know that this means Felicia is just plan evil, I vote for putting a end to this." which is when Olive said "Wait, Hollie no, she's just a misguided kid, us killing her wouldn't make us any better than our villainous parents."

"Your mom literately stole puppies." Hollie joked to her which is when Hollie added "She's obviously doesn't care who she hurt's she's long gone through the drain."

"We regroup with the others, and we come up with a plan tonight, so we can get out of here by the next morning and it will be like nothing happened."

"I just want to get out of this trash bin of castle." Aubrey said Adrian next to her which is when Hollie said "I'm betting everyone is going to be on my side." as Hollie turned to walk away.

Olive rolled her eyes before adding, "No."

Hollie turned to her girlfriend walking back to her, "Ugh, why do you always have to feel sympathy for someone, not enough deserves a second chance."

Olive stood her ground adding with a frustrated groan, "And I could have said the same thing about giving you a second chance, you know what not even a second chance. I've given you multiple chances and still I always for some reason find a way to forgive you."

Hollie added with a raise in tone "Oh giving me a second chance, the only reason you came back to me, is because you and your little "friends." where fighting and I was the only other option for you to gain your confident back all so you could ghost Blueberry Prince over there and act like everything was fine and peach perfect."

"Because in your world nothing can go wrong and everything is always peaches, rainbow and cute little kittens, so how about growing up and realizing that everything isn't a fairy tale." Hollie said now in Olive's face.

"Guys." CJ said before Olive started tears starting to appear in her eyes as she started "Oh please, my world if full of peaches and rainbows."

Hollie crossed her arms out before Olive added "It's better than having my world be full of despair and heartache. At least I can wake up and smile, and wake up feeling like I'm actually worth something, can you do that Hollie or do you have to constantly take a small sip of Rum to make yourself feel like you matter in life ?"

Hollie eye twitched which is when Adrian added "Guys.." before they both yelled "Stay out of it !" as Elliot just made Adrian be quiet letting the two VK's sort out their inner issues.

"You are such a drag you know that right ?" Hollie said to Olive who started to walk away from her which is when Olive added "Oh must be nice to be a drag, I see you speak from many times of experience."

"Oh go to the Underworld." Hollie swore to her before Olive pushed the door's of the castle opened ignoring her words. "Ol !" CJ said chasing after her, when CJ saw Olive still there and alright, but she noticed the VK's eyes looking up.

The other's walked out which is when they looked up to.

"Oh my god." Adrian said which is when they looked up to see a giant cloud of black smoke it was coming from a building on top.

Creating the black smoke was Celina though in a different outfit. She was wearing a hood attach to a leather jacket and was wearing a big Gothic mixed with yellow and dark blue as she also wore combat boots.

Her eyes where glowing red and black.

"Oh my god." she said to them which is when Celina's darkness started to from around her before she rose her head causing some of the darkness to come towards them.

"Run !" CJ said which is when the darkness slammed down on the ground coming towards slamming and breaking into the barriers, Adrian protected Elliot.

"Guys, where do we go !" CJ said sword out as she started to slice toward the barrier's as Hollie looked back to see Celina now flying throwing even more dark blots at them.

"Guys we need a plan !" Aubrey said which is when Hollie flipped her sword out saying, "Thinking of it now !" which is when Hollie got out her daggers as she said "This is going to sound crazy, but we need to get through that window !"

Olive turned "What ?! How ?! Why !" which is when she also added "Plus don't I'm still mad at you !" which is when Hollie huffed, "When are you not mad at me !" as she added "No time do you trust me !"

Olive huffed before looking down. That broke Hollie's heart which is when they all burst through the glass window.

Glass got everywhere as they all slid on the floor.

Hollie coughed looking up which is when Cecelia fell down to ground as she said, "I hope that wasn't your plan, I can still see you."

Which is when Hollie groaned on the ground before rising up on the ground, "It wasn't. Just a distraction." which is when CJ kicked the table blocking all of them as Celina turned behind her to see Maddy holding up the gem, her eyes a hot pink as it aimed at Celina.

A bright light came from the gem as Celina screamed in pain feeling her magic slipping away from her.

Maddy groaned a bit in pain, Celina wasn't even human, she was a full demon so her powers where overloading the young sorceress.

That's when it faded, Celina's powers inside. She fell to her knees as she rose her eyes at Maddy. Maddy's eyes faded back to their aqua blue.

Celina yelled "How, what kind of magical myth are you. Your just the granddaughter of a stupid old lady."

"Well that's what you think, but not everyone's option matter's does it ? The Name's Mad Maddy, I recommended you remember it." which is when pink magic formed in Maddy's hand before she shot Celina back to the wall.

That's also when Evalina kicked her in the back of her head knocking her out.

She groaned which is when Harriet rushed to her siblings. "Hollie ! CJ !" as CJ rose her eyes peering to see her older sister. "Har!" as CJ hugged her. Maddy helped Aubrey as Elliot helped Adrian up.

Adrian moved the table to see Olive and Hollie laying next to each other. Hollie brushed the glass from her hair.

"Are you guys alright ?" Maddy asked Hollie who looked down at her palm to see it covered in tiny glass before CJ helped her to her feet as Danielle helped Olive.

"No, where not ok." which is when Hollie looked straight at Olive who head dropped. She turned back walking away the pink flames burning around her...

SCARLET'S POV

"Scarlett for the last time, not even my fire breathe can melt the door." which is when Scarlett groaned loud, "Well Devon, I'm running out of ideas, and I'm getting frustrated !"

Devon eyes flash to her fire ones, "Well join the party, I am to, but I'm not trying to blow a fuse like you." which is when she walked up the door, while Scarlet added, "How could you possible be so clam right now."

"Well granted the fact if I did lose my temper, I can send this whole den in flames plus I could kill you, so I stay in control, not just for my safety but the other's around me."

"Nobody told you to get all soft." Scarlett told Devon who gave a slit eye roll which is when Scarlet sat on the edge of the bed and asked "Hollie, you dated her before I did, what did you see in her ?"

That's when Devon's eyes flashed to fire before she almost melted the pipe by her. "Come on Devon, no matter how much or how you try to hide the fact you hate Hollie, I know you have some love down in her heart."

Devon sighed before turning to Scarlett, "I-I saw a girl who was going through a lot of stuff, who needed someone to love her, fight for her and care for her, because the people she counted on to do all those things for her, failed."

"I did love Hollie, I loved her more than I loved myself." as Scarlet said, "Hollie can make you feel that way, she's a bit of a charmer."

"But then when I also fell back in love with Rosalie and two plus two makes a engagement." Devon said holding her hand that showed her engagement ring.

Scarlett rose to her feet saying "I know what it means, I-I me and Harry before he left, me and him um." as Scarlett rose her hand as well it was a emerald engagement ring the sides endangered with that of a lion.

"Scarlett !" Devon said in a whisper yell before smiling at her hand over mouth, Scarlett said "We wanted to keep it on the low." as Scarlett messed around with the ring.

"I'm happy but at the same time, it feels like I'm so alone and empty, like part of me is missing and the only thing that would actually bring me real joy is seeing him again."

"I'm never going to know what it feels like to be you. I lose my mind even if Rosalie is without me for seconds, but you went without Harry for months, rising your beautiful baby girl who is almost 1 year old, I know heartache is tough but something amazing always happens in the end."

Scarlett smiled "For a daughter of Hades, your easy to talk to."

Devon said "I get that alot, with the temper and everything, I mean how do you think Rosalie and me got together, it because I listen to her." as Scarlett smiled

That's when they both a noise of rustling. Devon protected Scarlett as she lit her hand on fire.

"Who's there ?" Scarlett asked eyes fading to her lion eyes. That's when the door busted opened and walking down the steps where Harry Hook.

Scarlett was shocked. Harry looked at her. He had changed being the same age as Hollie sent they where twins. The back of his having a silver hook embroidered on it.

"Lioness ?" Harry asked in confusing. Scarlett had hot tears running down her face before she broke down sobbing as she ran to Harry. Harry embraced her hugging her tightly.

Scarlett then wrapped her hands around her neck before giving him a warm passionate kiss.

Harry kissed back his hands wrapping around Scarlett's waist before she pulled away to bury her face in his neck as he smiled the most he's smiled in months as he stroked her hair.

Devon rubbed her arm locking eyes with the second eldest before smiling as Harry smiled back...

BEATRICE'S POV

Beatrice groaned. She held her head feeling a band aid along with some new scars on her legs. She coughed a bit before she looked around her vision going in and out as she looked closely to see a figure above her.

It looked at her, as slit tears came down Beatrice's cheeks. "Hey." he heard knowing the voice more and more as her vision came together only to see Zevon though he had taken his coat off.

Beatrice's noticed his muscle. "Zevon ?" she asked before he said "Ssh." as he prop her head for her on her pillow.

Beatrice said "Thank you." before Zevon said "Mmm." as he placed a ice pack on her forehead and wiped her cheeks with a towel.

"You hit your head hard, plus you passed out, so I brought you back to the Hideout. Your safe." as Beatrice looked around.

The walls where painted with graffiti-ed which let Beatrice know that Olive must have painted and it mostly looked like a messy apartment, a room for each one of them.

"You should rest." Zevon said as Beatrice rose to her shaky legs. "Are you ok ?" which is when Beatrice noticed his scars have healed. "Oh magic healing, it's always magic." as Beatrice held her side.

"Yeah magic healing and all it's wonders." which is when Beatrice held her stomach and moaned.

Zevon turned to him, "You alright your majesty ?" which is when Beatrice gave a belch before saying "Excuse me."

"It's fine, it's the Isle." as Beatrice put her hand over her moth before she gagged and quickly ran to the nearest trash can and threw up it in.

She groaned and spit inside of it, "Ew." Zevon said before Beatrice wiped her mouth and reached for some water.

She drunk it to it's last drop. She then went back to the next room and saw all the other's. Evalina was cleaning Danielle's wound.

"Guys, you all are alright." with that she heard "BEATRICE !" as she got ran over by Aubrey who hugged her tightly. "Aubs." Beatrice whined as their cheeks touch. "My body is hurting and aching."

Aubrey pulled back before checking Beatrice's face. "Oh god your face is ruined, no offense but yes offense, theses scars and bruises, you look awful."

"Thanks Aubs." Beatrice told her before Aubrey began to take out her makeup platelet and go over Beatrice's face.

"Makeup covers up everything." Aubrey said kneeling down with a smile. Beatrice gave a tiny gasp before her cheeks twinkled red.

"What happened ?" Beatrice asked Adrian who said "Maddy saved the day." Maddy poured some green tea for Evalina. Maddy chuckled, "I did what I could." as Rosalie sighed after putting down her phone for the sixth time.

Olive said "Rose, don't stress I'm pretty sure Devon is ok, she's Devon after all." as Aubrey said "Well, Celina's out of the picture, so only left is Magic Mirror Chick, Sam, Miriam and the big leader herself."

"Once we find out Ginny is taken care off we can move." Harriet said as Maddy wrapped her knuckles for her, Harriet looked at Maddy who eyes fell as Harriet continued to wrap her own arm.

"Well, at least were all ok." Elliot said as Rosalie nodded. That's when Hollie walked past the room. Olive and her locked eyes. She broke it.

"Um are you two ?" Evalina said pointing between them not before Olive said "Yes, um where going to um be ok, I hope."which is when Olive rose to her feet going into the kitchen...

HARRIET'S POV

Harriet went into the fridge making a old spoiled smoothie. She poured some into a cup before starting to drink it.

She sighed her sword hang to her side, her hair tied into a short half up half down style which is when she heard a tap on the door before she turned to see Maddy.

Harriet sighed before drinking another sip. "Here to see your best friend?" as Maddy's eyes fell. "Honey Bun, I know your upset with me, I would be upset with me if I was you, I lied to you. I-I let you down."

Harriet put her cup down before saying "It's ok." which is when Harriet looked at her adding, "I just thought you where this free spirit lesbian queen, but your in the closet with your mom."

"My dad found out about me, when Harry spilled the beans when we where at the dinning table, I was so scared, he told everyone else to go to their room and there I sat across from him nervous, but he understood me and said he accept's me."

Maddy went over before sitting down on the counter as she gasped Harriet's hand as Harriet sighed saying "I would always wonder how would my mom react knowing her eldest daughter was queer, and if she would still love me."

Maddy said "Well at least you are out to your parent. I couldn't even imagine what my mom would think about me being lesbian, she would kill me probably." which is when Harriet added "Have you even asked how she feels on queer people."

Maddy sighed shaking her head no, "So it's not about your mom, so it must be about something else." Harriet added voice gentle.

Maddy gave a short chuckle before a slit tear came down her eyes, Harriet notice right away and brush it with her thumb before she cupped Maddy's cheek as she said "If you feel comfortable Maddy, tell me, but I'm always going to be here for you."

"I do, I realize it's not helping me to hide my trauma. I want to be open with you, because you've always been open with me." as Maddy sighed adding, "When my mom did give me up for adoption, I lived in the orphanage for Isle Kid."

"I was already knowing I was lesbian. I never felt feeling for guys. I wanted a wife. This was way before I meet Zevon. I had a friend or so I thought was a friend. She was governor Ratcliffe Daughter Regina. She was a year older than me. She loved me like a little sister and she was my best friend."

"But on day. I did somewhat that I would regret. We had stolen some soft pears, and we where inside the room. We where talking, chatting and laughing but sooner or later. I kissed her, because I genuinely had a crush on her. She pulled away in seconds. She yelled at me, She swore at me." Maddy said though she had to keep cleaning her face with her finger.

"She told me, I would never be enough, And that all queer people where not more than slaves for the devil trying to drag more people to be just like them. She told me I was a sinner, and that broken me." Maddy's eyes welled up with tears.

"I always thought what's wrong with being gay ? Then I understood everything wrong with being gay." which is when her voice crack as she added "I've never felt so ashamed in my whole life. It was a painful feeling I hated."

But this time Maddy was fully crying. Her throat closed up before she sniffled in between words adding "So I locked it up. Keep that part of me closed. Regina never spoke to me again. That's why I didn't tell my mom. I don't know if it's because I'm hardwired to be scared of that feeling. I-I don't." as Maddy sobbed.

Harriet sniffled with tears before hugging Maddy fully. She stroked her face and keep kissing her cheek. "M-Maddy, baby I'm so sorry, I didn't know. I should have ask."

Maddy rose her eyes they where know bloodshot red before her eyes fell.

Harriet said "Hey, don't worry about anything else going on. I want you to focus on you, and you only. If Beatrice wants us to go to Auradon, and you feel like that's the best thing for you to do, I'm on board with it, because I love you Madeline."

Maddy gave a slit smile, "I love you to." as Harriet brushed her hair out of her face before their head's touched together....

CJ'S POV

CJ went into Zevon's half of the room only to see him eating the peanut butter cookies she made him days ago.

"Hey." she said to him before he turned away from his spell book to look at her. "Hey." he said dusting his chin off before asking "Are you hurt at all ?"

She added "No, all Danielle had to do was pick out tiny chucks of glass." as Zevon said "That's a relief." before CJ was by him. Zevon poured some herbs inside a sea foam green liquid.

CJ's arms where wrapped around his chest as she leaned her head on his back before asking "What's that ?" as Zevon said "It's like a spy jar. Pour in the liquid and the herbs plus some blood and I can look inside Felicia's base."

"Smart and handsome. Is there's something your not good at ?'

Zevon smiled with a tiny blush which is when he asked "I didn't what to ask you but I need some blood." which is when CJ said "Whatever you need." which is when Zevon nodded picking up a smalls sewing needle and pricking CJ's finger.

Zevon took it and let it dip into the cauldron. He pulled CJ's hand to him before kissing it as blue magic started to heal the wound. CJ's cheeks became a mango-pink.

Zevon grinned.

He then mixed it in with a wooden spoon. Once down CJ and Zevon looked into the cauldron, they both saw Felicia she was inside Maleficent's castle surrounded by all the others around her.

Zevon looked close it seemed like she was doing the same spell as him.

Felicia smirked seeing Zevon spying on them before she said "Hello Zevon, not nice to spy on people." with that the cauldron busted on flames.

Zevon waved his hand putting the finger out. He groaned out of annoyance. "It's like she's everywhere, she knows everything."

"She has shadows around the Isle, it's not surprising." which is when Zevon rubbed his temples. CJ noticed a presence it was that of death. She turned.

Zevon turned to see "What's wrong ?" which is when CJ said "I feel something, like a presence of death." as Zevon's eyes went wide.

"I-It's probably nothing." which is when CJ said "Z, you know I'm a pirate right-" as she turned to him which is when Zevon said "Yeah I know, one of the baddest pirates I know."

CJ then folded her arms before walking to Zevon, to the time where both of them where chest to chest. Zevon looked down along with the fact that CJ wasn't wearing a bra.

"I love you, your my everything but Zevon if you are hiding something for me, you won't need to fear any of my siblings." which is she whispered in his ear, "You will fear me." as CJ pulled away before kissing his cheek.

She then went to his bed and laid down. "That wasn't scary at all." which is when CJ said "That's the point." giving a short smile as Zevon rolled his eyes playful before going back to his spell....

OLIVE'S POV

Olive took in a breathe before peering inside of Hollie's room. She then walked inside.

She saw Hollie, she was brushing out her hair in her cracked mirror. Hollie had normal dark brown hair, though she always dyed it to different clothes like blonde and black.

She was still in her clothes though her coat was off. Hollie then said "I can see you." as Olive jolted a bit before Hollie turned around to her, "Hey." as Olive played with her fingers saying "Hey."

"How do you feel ?" Olive asked her as hunched her shoulders. Olive asked "I-I didn't mean to go off at you, but the actions you chose to do, they just make me feel some way."

"But I am sorry." as Hollie said "Thanks." as Olive asked "Are you going to apologize to me ?"

"For what, I did nothing wrong." which is when Olive scoffed "Wow ok, so you not telling all those terrible things to me doesn't deserve a apologize."

Hollie rose to her feet facing her, "Why should I apologize for telling the truth, I shouldn't have to say sorry to you to make you feel better about the selfish act's you pull."

Olive shook her head side to side "God, I don't know how I put up with you." before she went to the door. "Oh sorry, should I wipe your tears Olive ?" before turned to her and yelled in a loud tone "No thanks I can do it myself !"

"You know what sorry I'm not like Devon or Rosalie and I can't be sugary sweet all the time ! I'm not perfect !"

"I'm not asking you to be perfect, I'm asking you to care !" Olive wailed at her. Both of them where panting at this point, they where both angry at one another.

Olive ran her fingers in her hair before shouting "You are the most difficult person I've ever had to deal with before in my live !"

"Oh really ?! Because half of the time it feels like I'm just your little problem, something you have to put up with, fix,  a burden you can't rub away and solve, you say I don't care but really Olive neither do you !"  Hollie shouted tears in her eyes.

Hollie looked away as Olive asked heartbroken "Is that how you feel like ?! Like I don't care about you, like your just something that follows me around all the time. That's not what you are to me."

Hollie said with a voice crack, water collecting at the bottom of her eye lid as she added "Prove it then."

Olive lip stop tremble as she rubbed her lip together before locking eyes with Hollie.

Said I need space, but I don't need space. I Need you to come to me, like

Olive then walked over to Hollie, they where both chest to chest as she looked at her which is when Hollie sniffled before Olive took the zipper on Hollie's corset and zipped it down showing Hollie's red bra.

Hollie grabbed Olive's hand placing it inside of her back pant's pocket.

Bang, bang Think I'm allergic to every other person

Olive put Hollie's hair behind her ear before pulling the taller VK into a soft kiss.

Olive removed her hand from Hollie's back pocket as her hands moved to Hollie's jacket taking it off.

You're the one now I'm certain Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

She left the VK in her bra and pants only before Hollie's hand ran to Olive's dress as she unbutton the back pulling it down leaving the VK in her bra and stockings.

We belong together We belong together And you know it

They both looked at each other for a quick second before kissing one another again. Olive kissed passionately while Hollie did the same.

Wine stained teeth and bloodshot eyes

They both moved to the table which is when they kisses turned more aggressive. Olive was in front of Hollie as Olive grinned as she took off Hollie's rings, Hollie saw them fall with a smile before Olive grabbed Hollie's cheek kissing her again.

Think we're both f*cked up and that's alright

Hollie pushed the stacks of  books down onto the ground before Olive pushed Hollie onto the table. She kissed Hollie's stomach softly.

Yeah, yeah We belong together Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, oh

Hollie let out a breath of soft moans as Olive hands moved to Hollie's jeans as she started to unbutton them ruffling her hair up.

Bang, bang Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh

Seconds later, Olive covered Hollie's eyes as she sat down on Hollie's lap. Hollie smiled biting her tongue. Olive uncovered Hollie's eyes as they looked at one another grinning.

Bang, bang Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

They kissed again, Olive biting Hollie's lip. Hollie kissed Olive's neck as Hollie made them switched around as she kissed Olive's cheek as Olive wrapped her hands around Hollie's neck.

Hollie kissed her arms as the yellow light shined down at the end of them. Olive sitting down in Hollie's lap as Hollie rubbed Olive's thigh both of there hair wet with sweat.

Bang, bang Think I'm allergic to every other person You're the one now I'm certain

HOLLIE'S POV

Hollie was on her bed. It was pitch black outside. She grinned. She was wearing a robe. "You where amazing back there. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this but I am sorry. I-I always had to feel that feeling of empty. Since my mom died, I wasn't right."

"And I'm thankful that you've look past that bad point of myself and you stuck around. I know I haven't told you this in 6 months and longer, but I am madly in love with Olive Devil."

"You showed what it's like to be loved, you showed me true happiness. I always was one to doubt and put down fairy tales and how villains and they kids where never going to get one."

Hollie laughed in between her sentences before adding, "But you've me that's all possible, and so I want you that you are my fairy tale, a world where I can be happy and that true dreams come true. So I love you puppy."

Hollie then added "Look, I know I sound mushy but you don't have to be so quiet about it." which is when Hollie felt around in her bed. She noticed Olive not next to her.

She knew Olive would never wake up in the middle of the night and not tell her. "Pup ?" Hollie asked now sitting up as she walked outside of her room. She had put on Olive's dalmatian print robe as she saw the younger VK nowhere in sight.

"Olive ?! Olive !" as she started to panic before she said "Oh my god." as she looked to see a trail of blood leading to the doorway outside to the stairs before she looked down to see a skull print on there.

Hollie couldn't believe it. Her breathes where in and out and with that she let out a angry bloody wail...

🆃🅷🅰🅽🅺 🆈🅾🆄 🅵🅾🆁 🆁🅴🅰🅳🅸🅽🅶 !

̩̩͙ ✩•̩̩͙ *˚⁺‧͙ ⁺ •° + *•̩̩͙✩. •̩̩͙*˚ ⁺‧͙⁺ ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ⁺˚*• ̩̩͙✩• ̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ⁺˚ * •

Who's been messing up everything... It was ClassyWrites all along ! Oops to soon sorry but bad anyway my first update in a long time ! 😝

We had a lot go down in this chapter including the big cliffhanger of Olive getting kidnapped by Felicia and the other VK's.

Plus some sad Maddy backstory and some funny Zevon and Beatrice moments plus Harry Hook and Scarlet are back folks yay 😁
But it's sad that Hollie had finally told Olive I love you and she couldn't even hear it 🥺😣😢

I sorry I evil but we need to build up to the big fight that's going to happen during Beatrice and Ben's sixteen birthday 🎉

I also want to say we got some sinning from the VK and Ak's and it was amazing and great not Elliot being the lead singer though haha 😆

We also now have Yzla's sexuality discover my girl is Abrosexusal people ! 💚💖🤍

She's my first one yay 😁 we also may have some Yzla and Felicia relationship going on.

I love you guys so much thank you for helping Little Puppy hit 22K it is a amazing blessing everyone I love you guys

Aside from that since Act 2 is coming close to a end we are going to have some bloopers from the cast we have some serious funny moments from all of them and that will be coming out soon before the next finally 3 chapters !

I have been very busy with my tests coming up soon which is why updates have been slow but I'm glad that I was able to get this out !

🏳️‍🌈 Anyway again I know I say this a lot but  love ya guys, stay strong during theses rough times and stay mentally strong, till next time, see you guys soon watch out for the blooper real before the next upcoming chapters Mawah  > 3 🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 656 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
608 46 14
Don't be intimidated by the word count. I restarted the fic and drafted the old chapters into the first chapter labeled 'draft', the new story begins...
8.4K 88 12
The Adventures kids are invited to the fairytale kingdom of Auradon as Kristoff and Anna's daughter, Arianna has been accepted into Auradon Prep. How...
347 9 23
Harry, Calum, Justin, and Michael return to the Isle of the Lost to recruit a new batch of villainous offspring to join them at Auradon Prep. But whe...