๐“๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๏ฟฝ...

By Katnotebooks

Cheryl Johnson and Marty McFly have been best friends since the third grade. The two of them look out for one... More

๐˜พ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž. ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž. ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฐ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ. ๐—ฑรฉ๐—ทร  ๐˜ƒ๐˜‚
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง. ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง. ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง. ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง. ๐—œ ๐—”๐—บ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง. ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐Ÿฎ ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
BOOK UPDATE PLS READ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ. ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€

838 26 16
By Katnotebooks

☆°
*ೃ:.✧ —

❝ MARTY... THATS THIN ICE! ❞
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
June 9th, 2020
Happy Birthday Michael J.Fox!

"Get out of the way!" The older man took both of the kid's arms saving them from the flash of turquoise light that appeared out of no where. The Delorean returned, nearly hitting them. It slid across the parking lot out of control. It stopped just a few feet away from Doc's truck. Marty and Cheryl shared a glance as they were speechless. The two lock eyes as wondering what the hell is happening to them.

The trio noticed the car's slight designation in appearance as they start to slowly head towards it. The car was all covered in thin ice even the tires were covered in moisture. Doc's first touch just caused him to instantly let go.

"What? What?" Marty repeated, "Is it hot?" Mary asked curiously as Doc waved his hand.

"Marty..." Cheryl dragged out moving her arms out detecting them to the car, "That's thin ice!" She exclaimed.

"No! It's damn cold. Thin ice is right." He hissed.

As an alternative way of opening the door, Doc stuck his feet under the handle and letter the door with his leg. The ice cracked shattering down.

"Ah, ha-ha! Einstein, you little devil!" Doc cupped the dog's face and placing a kiss on his head.

Cheryl's held her fists to her heart as it melted. Oh, how the whole scene made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It even caused her to sniff. Marty grinned at how Cheryl was overreacting. She went over to pat his head kindly.

"Glad to see you back!"

Doc's stopwatch read 1:12 around his neck and compared it side by side with Einstein's watch which was 1:20.

"Einstein's clock is exactly one minute behind mine and still ticking!" He exclaimed letting him jump out of the car.

"He's all right." Marty watched him run back into the truck barking.

"I know. I can't believe it myself." She placed a hand on her hip.

"He's fine. And he's completely unaware of anything what happened." Doc began to explain, "As far as he's concerned the trip was instantaneous. That's why his watch is exactly one minute behind mine. He skipped over that minute to instantly arrive at this moment and time." He pointed at his palm. "Come here. I will show you how it works."

Doc sat down in the car. "First, you turn the time circuit's on." He instructed as he switched a nob next to the gear which caused the screen to light up. "This readout tells you where you're going, this one tells where you are, this one tells you where you were. You input your destination time on this keypad."

Cheryl's eyes wandered all over the car. All of the lights and switches. Time travel is nearly impossible. She kept wondering how this was really happening. Marty was just as speechless as she was his eyes filled and focused the camera.

"Say you wanna see the sinning of Declaration of Independence." Doc pointed to the keypad where the key slot should be and started to insert numbers. The screen flickered to July 4, 1776. "Or witnesses the birth of Christ!" The top month, date, year changed to December 25, 0000.

Oh, geese. Marty thought and looked over to Cheryl as she flashed a large smile on her face. Her eyes even lit up. The teen couldn't help to awe at her cuteness. Though wonder why he was looking at her ever so admiringly. He started to question why. Marty has sadly broken up with Jennifer after dinner. That was that call. They have been fighting. They simply do not have what they used to. Yet he didn't want to burden Cheryl with his issues right now. Especially if Cheryl is dealing with her own.

"Say no more. I am in on that one." She chuckled.

"Of course you would be." Marty scolds her pushing his thoughts and broken heart away. Cheryl is always so bubbly and happy even though tough times. She never fails to help
cheer up Marty and fill his heart.

"— Here the day on the history of science, November 5th, 1955." Doc punched in the numbers. He then started to stare into space as he drowned himself in thoughts of that particular time. "Of course, November 5th, 1955," Doc punched in the destination time repeating himself.

"What happened, Doc?" Cheryl asked. Marty lowered the camera for his shoulder become sore. Doc let out a historical chuckle and placed the tip of his fingers on his forehead.

Doc began to explain the events of what happened. How he was standing on the edge of a toilet, hanging a clock. He slipped and hit his head. When he came out he had a vision. He turned and pointed to a container, with three coils connecting in the middle. Which sat in the middle of the seats. "This, is what makes time travel possible: the flux capacitor."

"It took me almost thirty years of my entire family fortune to realize the vision of that day." Doc steps out of the car, "My God. Has it been that long?" He asked himself.

Cheryl flinched but just huffed and smiled at his accomplishment. This was no time to lecture someone. Marty rolled his eyes knowing how triggered she would be now and peered inside the car trying to get a better look.

"Things have definitely changed around here. I remember when this was all farmland as far as the eye can see." He explained referring to the parking lot. "Old man Peabody owned all of this. He had this crazy idea of breading pine trees." He then made his way into the truck.

"So that's why it's called Twin Pines." Cheryl smacked her forehead for being so dumb in not realizing any sooner.

"This is heavy-duty, Doc. I mean this is great." He held up the video recorder again, "Does it run on gasoline?" Marty asked standing next to Cheryl starting to ask questions.

"Unfortunately no, " He answered, "It requires a little more kick; plutonium."

"Plutonium," Marty muttered as he tried to remember sophomore year cemetery class. First of all, he was always late to that class. Second, he always dozed off. At the end of the day, he would ask Cheryl to copy off her notes. This ticked her off and she and her brother could both agree on this; he was a dumb ass.

Cheryl gasped recalling the long lectures. Plutonium is a radioactive chemical element with the symbol Pu and atomic number 94. That was the highlight of the lecture she remembered. "Nuclear?" She asked as she took the words straight from Marty.

"Hey! Hey! Keep rolling!" Doc instructed Marty, "No, no, no. This sucker's electrical. But I need a nuclear reaction to generate 1.21 gigawatts of electricity I need." He explains.

"Doc, " Marty dropped the camera, "You don't just go in the store and buy — buy plutonium."

"Heck, did you rip that off?" Cheryl asks wondering how in the hell else anyone could get there hands on such a thing. Doc waved his hands furiously as he tried to hush the two friends.

"Of course, from a group of Libyan nationalists. They wanted me to build them a bomb so I took their plutonium and, insisted, give them a shiny case filled with used pinball machine parts." Doc started to laugh at himself.

The two teens were on the other hand very worked for Doc. He did not make a good choice on ripping something like that of that could get him in great danger.

"Were all gonna die." She said historically chuckling. Cheryl knew they would attack them at some point if they fount out what Doc did. Cheryl then started to mutter to herself, "Oh, God, we don't deserve to die. I haven't even had my first kiss."

Marty looked over at her and hooked his head. She is just the purest thing in the world. He thought to himself. Why am I thinking like this? Doc is a idiot! Is he asking to get killed? To kill us?

"Quick! Put on these radiation suits." Doc went to grab yellow suits and handed them each one.

*ೃ:.✧

Doc walked towards the time machine, carefully holding the plutonium. He inserted the glass container in the engine as Marty was filming him. Once the element locked in the engine of the gas department it instantly swooshes taking it. "Safe now, everything is fine." Doc removed his radiation mask. So did Cheryl as she slightly zipped it down since it was uncomfortable for her.

Doc went over to grab a suitcase and placed his mask down. He started to pack some items in the hood of his car. Cheryl then started to wonder why he was packing up.

"What are you doing?" She asked curiously.

"The future." Doc simply answers.

"The future? What's going on in the future?" Marty asked and yet set the camera back on his shoulder.

"Twenty-five year's in the future." Doc nods and closes the hood.

Cheryl then started to do the math in her head, "You mean 2015?" She asked.

He nods, "I've always dreamed of seeing the future. Looking up me on my years, seeing the progress of main kind."

"Uh, Doc look me up when you get there." He asked and forced a slight smile. Yet in the far distance a faint sound of an engine was rolling. Einstein the dog even started to bark. The three turned back seeing the headlights of the vehicle. It was no other than the Libyan's.

"Oh my God, they found me. I don't know how but they found me." Doc said in shock of how quick they were to locate him in a matter of short timing.

"Run for it kids!" He hollered waving with a terrified expression.

"Who? who?" Marty asked simultaneously repeating.

"The Libyans!" Cheryl exclaimed as the drove into the mall parking lot.

She could barely believe it herself. If anything at this moment she was wishing to be sound asleep in her nice warm cozy bed. Marty didn't take a second longer to hesitate and take Cheryl's cold hand. They shouted in Arabic as the Libyans started to shoot fire.

"I'll draw their fire!" Doc yelled out.

Marty and Cheryl hid behind the Delorean avoiding getting shot at all costs. The redhead placed her hands together. Hell if she was gonna die right then and there that was the time to pray as she started to say, Saint Michael. Marty groaned in annoyance just ducking so he wouldn't get shot. Doc ripped out his handgun and pulled the trigger aiming for the Volkswagen. Realizing there was no amino his eyes grew large.

Doc tosses it aside rising up his arms. Holding his breath in anxiously waiting to see what happens next. It was like the whole world shook as the man in the Volkswagen started to shoot fire.

"No! You bastard!" Marry shouted out and made the dumbest decision to run in front of the van.

Cheryl reached her arm out as she was just in the middle of saying a Hail Mary.
"You idiot." She grumbled to herself watching him hide behind the Doc's truck as he started a fire then starting to shout in Arabic as a go single.

Once Marty got his chance while he was fiddling with his gun, Marty hoped in the car.

"Damn you..." Cheryl cursed and followed scrambling over on top of him just to get to the passenger seat.

"Not the time." Marty reached up to close the door as he took one last glance over at Doc's body lying on the floor. He turned the keys and shifted the gear before stepping on the gas.

The Libyan's of course continued to aim there fire. Marty was sweating. They did not expect this night to go like this at all. As he switched the gear the time-shifted to November 5th, 1955 without the two noticing one bit.

"Were gonna die." Cheryl laughed faintly.

Marty swivels the car in a hard turn. The Libyan's are gaining upon them. Yet they're missing each shot.

"Come on! Move! Damn it!" The speed monitor slowly moves over to the 75 miles per hour. "Jesus!" He grunts pushing it harder on the gas making a hard turn.

"Holy shit, Marty!" Cheryl grabbed on the seatbelt and eyed him seeing him struggling just to keep away. "Never been kissed! I am gonna die without my first kiss." Her voice croaked. Cheryl swallowed a large lump of saliva.

Marty looked out at his side mirror seeing them pull out an even hugely gun. "Let's see if you bastards can do 90." He changed gears taking off.

"90?" Cheryl asked, "Wait, Marty!"

Soon enough they got farther away from the Libyans. White sparks started to form around the Delorean. Soon he hit 88 miles per hour as the light flashed before their eyes. Now they were in 1955.

A/N
Happy Birthday to you Michael. Who has been suffering from an illness for more than 30 years. You are such a special person, fantastic and despite the opticals of the disease you did not want to give up your acting career saying, "I will make it"
Happy Birthday to you idol. You always manage to keep a smile on my face while I go through rough times.
Happy Birthday Michael.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 17 10
Marty McFly and Alex Brown grapple with a peculiar problem after time-traveling to the past using Dr. Emmett Brown's invention. Marty's mother become...
18.1K 733 25
" ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™–๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ž๐™› ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™. " ยทหš *๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿ”ญ...
29.8K 689 24
(Book Three) Y/n and Marty are stuck in 1955 after the flying DeLorean get's struck by lighting, and sent to the year 1885. Marty and Y/n get the hel...
31.1K 934 20
Book 2 in the Rock Around the Clock Series They walked into the cafe, only to hear the lyrics to the song Beat It. The two teenagers looked at eac...