Let me see you in a crown

By fckboyish

Billie Eilish x G!p Y/n This is your story. And like each story, it has its up and downs but in the end, it... More

A new start
Welcome home
That city man
Wildish (pt1)
Wildish (pt 2)
Pool up
BLM
Rebellion (pt 1)
Rebellion (pt 2)
Rebellion (pt3)
Who is that?
Open day
Basic instinct
Changes
Big family
My Maya
Come inside
Guess who's back
My name's Trey
Filler soft
Bisous Bisous
Trippin'
Let it begin
Les gamins
Us against the world
Netflix & chill
Well hi
Β‘adiΓ³s!
Summer's memories
Happiest day
Back to school
I think therefore I am
Playing games
OUT
Date
It's beginning to look a lot like...
Hyper
This adventure
Welcome
The End

You do you

7.7K 208 92
By fckboyish

Y/N didn't know if it was the sunlight coming through the blinds that woke her up or the light chatter that started to emerge from here and there around the room. She let out a small sigh as her eyes slowly opened. Her half asleep brain had just the time to go on automatic and pull up a peace sign upon seeing a phone directed at her face, ready to take a picture. The brunette rubbed her face with a small groan and slowly sat up, licking her dry lips as she looked around with squinted eyes, forgetting for a second where she was.

She remembered quickly when a smiling Maddie waved at her from the ground with a as sleepy state. Y/N let out an amused sigh as she lifted up her hand to make a gesture back before yawning with her head falling back on the couch's headset. Somehow Leah managed to sneak next to her under the duver this morning.

She reached for her phone that was still in her pocket to look at the time ; 11am. Not that bad. She shrugged and looked to her left when Cameron entered the room with two big bags full of pasteries and water bottles.

« I smell food » was all Cole said from his place on the wooden floor, his eyes still closed and that made some light chuckles errupt.

« Yeah y'all bitches weren't even awake to come get it with me » the black girl said out loud while she rolled her eyes and set the bags on the coffee table. Everyone started to really emerge now, rubbing their eyes and stretching.

« Not our fault you wake up at the crack of dawn » Leah grumbled as she pushed herself in a sitting position with her hand and passed a hand through her messy hair.

Y/N snickered at her friend's state, that was actually the first time she saw her and Maya in the morning and damn how people looked different when they just woke up. Even more after a night partying and drinking.

« Bitch we went to sleep at the crack of dawn » Cam replied as she helped herself sit down next to Leah by leaning her weight on her hand that was placed on the girl's knee.

« Thanks Cam » at least the others had the decency to thank her as they reached for their breakfast, eating and drinking with content hums.

Y/N slid to sit on the edge of the couch so she was able to take a chocolate bread. She spread her legs, leaned forward and ate the pastry with one hand, the other arm coming to lay on her thigh so she was able to put her hand under her mouth to not put crums everywhere. That first bite felt like heaven as the food she didn't know her body needed until now made its way down her dry throat. She was in her own world right now, her still tired eyes not focusing on anything in particular as her mind thought about nothing.

« Oh Y/N » Adam's deep voice took her out of her daze as she nodded once in his direction.

« Can you say croissant ? » he asked with kind of a pleading voice as all eyes landed on Y/N, waiting. The girl frowned lightly and hummed, swallowing her bite.

« Croissant ? » she curtly let out with the right pronounciation. Some sounds of approval rised around her while, of course, Cole had to shout like she just made the biggest roast ever. She chuckled shooking her head at his antics.

« Hot » Maya commented with food in her mouth as she reclined her legs on the sofa and laid her head on Y/N's shoulder who rolled her eyes once again.

« Oh my God guys ! » Maddie made them all jump as she screamed and stayed with her mouth opened.

« What ?! » Cameron instantly replied with her hands up, ready to fix whatever was going on.

« I just realized we don't have school for an other 2 and a half months! » the blonde squealed biting her lip as she lifted up her fists.

Cameron sighed in relieved but she had to agree with her friends on that one. And like the others, when it sinked in that they were, in fact on holidays, she smiled excitedly and let out a happy noise.

« Let's do something » the sound came out of Billie who really spoke for the first time today. She wiped her hands on her wide shorts and leaned more forward to be able to look at all her friends who looked at her expentadly with curious looks.

« We don't know what next year is gonna be about, like all of us going different paths or colleges and everything » she trailed off as all of the friends looked at each other with sad smiles on their faces. Y/N knew how hard it could be to be separated by the odds just because life is going on and need to continue. It happened a lot that sometimes she thought about that person or that one that she was so close to and then one day thay started to talk less and less until over summer, they'd never see each other again. She smiled sadly too looking down as some memories swam in her mind.

« So what do you think we make this summer together the most memorable ever? » Billie continued, a questioning eyebrow raised with a small smirk playing on her lips.

The friends looked at each other again but this time, with raising chests, hopeful eyes and devious smiles. Their excitement started to grow back in the room, it felt like a brand new air just winded through and Y/N bit her lip at the sensation.

« Hell yeah ! » finally they all errupted in joy and Cole and Maddie jumped up to tackle a laughing Billie with their bodies. The singer tried to push them away as she lifted up her head for some air. The rest of the group looked amusingly as they started to get up as well.

« Get off you stink » Billie let out a last chuckle as they finally released her with a laugh and a smile of their own before starting to clean up with the others.

Adam put some cleaning playlist from Spotify on the speakers as they set to work and Y/N raised some impressed eyebrows as she got up and collected the blankets to go shake them outside.

« Bro my friends would make me clean at their house and watch me do it » the brunette whistled as she opened the window bay and the others glanced at her laughing.

Leathor

Liked by cam.tag, ferrel.cole aned 418 others

Leathor new achievement @Y/N ; survived

see all 34 comments

Jadennn4 congrats soldier

mad_j she's really one of us now #proud

After half an hour, the house looked like a house again. The group slowly gathered in the living room with their stuff.

« So we say here by the pool in 3 hours so we have time to shower, nap and whatever ? » Cameron asked shaking her phone for the time. « 'cause no offense but Bil was right, we for real stink » the girl gave Cole a pointed look he huffed to.

« I get it, thanks » he deadpanned and high fived Adam as he passed his friends « see y'all bitches » he made a peace sign without turning to face them and headed out dramatically.

« He's gayer than you sometimes I swear » Leah shook her head as she leaned her body against Y/N's that looked down at her with a raised eyebrow.

Adam and Cameron accompanied the remaining friends to the door, only Maddie staying as she lived farer and didn't want to make twice the drive.

«Thanks for yesterday guys you're the best ! » Maya spoke out loud as they walked away and the 3 other girls agreed with smiles. The siblings waved before closing the door. « Staying with us Bil ? » she asked the girl who nodded with a light smirk.

« You know you can't get rid of me » she teased but Maya's arms wrapped around her torso.

« And you know how we miss you when you're gone making all the peeps go crazy » the girl smiled as they continued to take steps forward, Billie leaning her head on her friend's as she put her hands on her arms.

« I knoooow bubs but I've only got three or four shows this summer it's gonna be fucking lit » she reassured her friend and Maya squeezed her before letting her go with a smile.

« Better not do an overdose of us Eilish » Leah added with a smirk making Billie mouth 'no chance' with a wink.

« Anyone got battery left to call a taxi ? » Maya frowned as she looked at her dead screen.

« Here » Y/N unlocked her phone and handed it to her friends who tried to quickly call before it was dead too.

Y/N kept walking the long alley to the road, putting her hands in her front pockets with Billie by her side. She felt awkward not knowing what to say as she quickly glanced over at the other girl. The singer only raised an eyebrow and let a sigh out from her nose.

« If you want a signed picture just ask » the singer shrugged one shoulder looking forward with a hidden smirk. Y/N's eyes widened and she quickly adverted her gaze as her mouth opened and closed again, her hand coming to scratch the back of her neck, an habit she had when she started to get nervous.

« No I'm not- » she started but cut herself off forcing out a nervous chuckle « I mean you're a really great singer and everything and not that I wouldn't want it if I saw you at a concert and all but- »

« Y/N » a laughing Billie looked over at her and put a hand on her shoulder. « I was just kidding, calm down » she patted above her shirt and rolled her eyes in amusement.

« Fuck don't do that » Y/N huffed glaring at the now smirking girl. She was still recovering from the touch on her shoulder, her sober self much less confident now.

It's just an hand on a shoulder Y/N ffs

« Can't help it it's just so easy to bother you » Billie shrugged and came to a stop when they finally arrived on the curb. She looked back at the other duo who were talking while walking towards them way behind.

« Never seen something so slow I swear » Y/N shook her head watching in the same direction as the black And green haired girl who chuckled and sat down on the edge of the sidewalk, knowing they'd have to wait for the car several minutes more in the quiet neighbourhood.

« For real dude » she looked up at Y/N with a small smile as she sat down too right beside her.

« I know it's not been long since you've come back... » Y/N started as she put her legs up, feet flat on the road as she laid her arms on her knees, looking at Billie on her right « but how was tour ? Did you enjoy it ? » the brunette continued, an interesting eyebrow raised. She could only imagine how amazing that must feel to be out there on the stage in front of thousands of people screaming your name or singing along lyrics you wrote and just appreciating all the work you did to create something you love. Billie smiled at the question and she shook her head biting her lip to keep from smiling too hard. Y/N's eyes darted to the gesture quickly, a smile of her own appearing as she listened to the girl talking about it and how happy she looked.

« Hell yeaaaah ! » she chuckled almost getting chills remembering when she performed for the last date of the tour not even a week ago. « It's crazy, sometimes I don't even realize what my life is right now and when it hits me it's just... » she trailed off with a shake of her head, laying back on her hands as she stretched her legs in front of her. She looked over at Y/N when she realized she didn't finish her sentence and licked her lips once. « Fucking amazing you know ? » she laid her head on her own shoulder as she discerned a weird look in the green eyes looking longly at her.

« What ? » Billie let out a small chuckle as she looked down at her hand picking on some grass, suddenly feeling quite self concious. Y/N only shook her head with a small smile looking away too. She honestly found the way the singer talked so passionately really endearing.

« The driver is here in about 5 minutes now »Maya handed back the phone to Y/N when they finally reached them. She took a deep breath and crouched down behind Y/N, wrapping her arms loosely around her friend's shoulders.

« I can't wait to take a shower » she sighed lightly letting her chin lay on the European's shoulder.

« I can't wait for you to take one either » Y/N pulled an exaggerated grimace that earned her a smack on the back of the head from Maya who got up with a pout and a laugh from Billie. She started to chuckle when Leah snickered and bent slightly to make a shake with Y/N.

« You're making mama proud right now » the girl dramatically put a hand on her heart. Y/N rolled her eyes and got up when the cab stopped a few feet away in front of them. She put a hand out for Billie who took it with a thankful smile and they all engulfed in the car, Maya in the front while the three other girls rode in the back.

Y/N laid her head on the right window as they drove away before her name was called from the left.

«You have insta or snap ? » It was Billie who spoke, leaning a bit forward so Leah wasn't in the way anymore with her phone out.

« Yeah I got both» the freckled girl eyed the screen as the singer opened Instagram but she just handed the phone over. Y/N took it, hoping no one could hear her loud beating heart as she realized she was about to be followed by Billie Eilish.

« Am I interrupting something here bitches ? » Leah raised a sassy eyebrow as she stood there in the middle of the two girls. Billie rolled her eyes with a small smile. Y/N only giving back the singer her phone, making sure that she put her arm in the face of the latina at the same time.

« Y/N I swear » Leah slapped her forearm away and glared at the girl who only shrug one shoulder with an innocent look. If it wasn't for Billie interrupting, the Mexican was about to grab the poor soul's shirt.

« You don't even follow me » she put a hand on her heart and pouted, looking over at Y/N with a pout « I'm hurt ».

« That's a good thing tho » Leah raised an eyebrow glancing at Y/N with a smirk before turning to Billie « she would've lost her shit knowing we were friends, poor thing has a crush on you since 20-» she got cut off by Y/N's hand quickly coming on her mouth.

« -16 » Maya continued looking at them through the rear mirror with amusement in her eyes.

Y/N's mouth opened as a look of betrayal passed her gaze, Billie cooing as she laughed.

« You are both dead to me » she turned to opposite side looking through the window as her friends mocked her. She glanced behind her shoulder and Billie was still chuckling but bit her lip when Y/N looked at her. « Actually make it three » the brunette pouted and turned around again.

« Awww Y/N don't be like that, it's cute » Billie stopped laughing but a half smile still played on her lips.

« Mmh » Y/N hummed sarcastically as the car came to a stop and they all went out and sighed in content as they reached the house.

« Ugh finally » Mayah exclaimed as she let the keys fall on the counter and immediately reached for glasses. She let them on the counter too and pulled out a juice bottle from the fridge as long as some leftovers take out from the day before. Y/N passed on food but she poured herself a glass of water from the tap. She closed her eyes for a second as the drink went down her stomach and leaned on the counter looking at her friends who started to microwave the food with light shatter.

Billie couldn't help but glance at Y/N who just had that chill demeanor, like she didn't care but at the same time she stood tall, shoulders broad like she could actually fight but it was not in a cocky way and her natural behaviour was actually quite manly but at the same time cute.

Billie had to shook her head to get rid of all the thoughts going inside her head and to finally stop staring at the girl's throat as she gulped down water.

What the fuck was that ?

She frowned at herself and even more when Maya called her out.

« Is that okay with you ? » the girl asked looking at her gently as she set down her now empty bowl, knowing she had been out.

« uh... » she trailed off looking at the others and landed on Y/N who watched her with amusement as she smirked over the brim of her cup. The singer rolled her eyes at her when Maya repeated herself.

« I'm the first one in the bathroom and in 2 hours downstairs and ready to go ? » she asked again and this time the blue eyed girl nodded with a hum. Maya jogged upstairs with blasting music through a speaker so she could take a shower.

« I'm gonna call my mom real quick » Y/N excused herself and made her way outside in the small garden, sitting down on one of the chairs as she looked ahead and phoned her mother, taking and giving some news.

Leah beckoned Billie to follow her upstairs, glancing over her shoulder.

« Come on we need to catch up » the shoulder lenght haired girl excitedly entered her room with the singer following tight.

After or so of face timing her mom and siblings, Y/N made her way back inside and not seeing anyone downstairs, she jogged up the stairs and was quite taken aback when she came face to face with a towel wrapped up Maya. Her hair was still wet and some drops slid down her shoulders. She forced herself to look up at the girl's face who had a knowing smirk on.

« Bet you didn't expect it uh ? » she teased playfully before wrapping the towel around her body tighter and gestured with her chin towards the bathroom door. « Leah just went, you'll have to wait a bit, come » Y/N could only follow the girl quietly as she entered her own room, Billie already sat on the bed while scrolling on her phone. She only looked up when Y/N sat down next to her on the edge of the bed. She didn't even try to look but her eyes landed on the phone screen and a loud chuckle escaped her throat.

« It's addictive okay ?! » Billie defended herself with furrowed eyebrows as she quit the Candy Crush app.

« For real who- » her words were caught up in her throat when she looked up to laugh with Maya and the girl had dropped her towel on the floor, standing with her backside to them in her naked glory.

« Oh shit sorry ! » Y/N quickly looked away with reddened cheeks, an amused Billie raising an eyebrow with a smirk as it was totally normal while Maya laughed, throwing her head back.

« Oh come on Y/N/N » she shook her head bending down to put on some bikini bottom. « Don't tell me it's the first time you see a naked girl now » the brunette could hear the smirk in her voice as she tentatively looked back up at her backside. Maya put her bikini bra on before finally turning around revealing her body in a simple yet pretty candy pink bikini. Y/N couldn't deny it, she looked really good and her body was just as good. Her green eyes scanned it and tried to be quick but knew she failed when Maya giggled and passed by her with a sway of her hips on purpose.

« Babe she's gonna faint if you keep doing that » Leah entered the room with a smirk, her hair to the side as she dried it up with a towel, an other one around her body. Maya laughed as she fetched some jeans shorts in her wardrobe and at this point Y/N just rubbed her face in annoyance. When Leah sensed her distress tho, she bit the inside of her cheeks to prevent herself from laughing.

« Y/N I think it's your turn » she waited for the girl to look up at the sound of her name and when she did, she just dropped the towel too, acting casually as she was just searching for God knows what in the room in her naked glory.

Y/N grunted as she looked up once again to avoid the view.

« You're the worst ! » she huffed as she tried to walk to the door still looking at the ceiling, her hands in front of her to not bump into anything.

« Oop you might want to put your hand elsewhere before it to- »

« Okayyyy ! » Y/N ran for the door to leave a room full of giggles and laughs. She rolled her eyes at the childish girls and stripped down in the bathroom finally being able to wash all the dirt from yesterday night.

After a good scrub from head to toes, Y/N stepped out the shower sighing contently. She dried herself, put on her clothes and some Axe, the L.A weather not sparing anyone.

 She looked at herself in the mirror and left before knocking on Maya's bedroom door.

« Are y'all finally decent ? » she called out receiving a chuckle and a positive answer. Y/N made her way inside and propped down on the bed next to the girls who were scattered on it, on their phone.

« Finally, my turn » Billie got up then turned around. « Shit May you got some clothes for me ? » she frowned looking at the girl.

« You were supposed to bring some since you left with the sparring ones last time » the brunette put her phone down and sat up looking at the singer with a thinking hum. She knew how the girl didn't like to wear her clothes, thinking they were « too thight and girly ».

« I knooow I totally forgot » Billie sighed leaning against the door frame.

« Y/N got some pretty baggy clothes since she's a fucking giant » Leah proposed with a shrug as her friend on her side hit her lightly with her foot.

« You're just a midget » Y/N rolled her eyes leaning on her forearm to look at Billie. « But yeah, if you want to, you can borrow something, help yourself in the wardrobe» she offered « if you find anything you like of course » she added with a raised eyebrow.

Billie looked at her body up and down and a corner of her mouth lifted up unintentionally as she turned back.

« Yah I could pull out something okayish out of your... things » she smirked as she got out of the room.

« Rude » Y/N commented with an playful glare before getting on her phone.

« Where's your swimsuit at by the way » Leah asked from her spot in front of the mirror as she put some waterproof mascara.

« In my bag » the European simply stated, opening Instagram to finally follow Eilish back and smiled at the thought.

« It's a pool party you going in the water fully clothed ? » the Mexican girl asked sarcastically but Y/N only shook her head with a small forced smile.

« I'm not gonna be half naked in front of others » even just the thought of being out there in swim trunks in front of a group of people she just met, even if they were nice, made her fidget with her fingers.

Maya and Leah sensed the distraught of their friend and after sharing a look, they both sat down in front of Y/N , legs crossed as they looked at her sympatheticaly.

« Y/NN... » Maya started with a soft voice « is it because of how we acted earlier ? » she sighed and glanced over at Leah before continuing « we really didn't want to make you uncomfortable, it's just that we're always careless around each other and well » Maya scratched her head but Y/N let out a small chuckle, interruptin her with a shake of her head.

« You really don't have to worry about that, I think it's cool that you're comfortable enough around me to do so and plus I didn't mind the view » she winked and made the two girls laugh with a little blush as Leah slapped her arm.

« What's wrong then ? » the curly haired girl searched for Y/N's face when she dugged it. « Hey... » she gently grabbed the girl's chin to make her look at her and frowned when she saw a mix of sadness and maybe fear in those green orbs that darted between her own eyes. « You can talk to us, you know that » she let go of her chin and Maya gently put her hand on Y/N's knee as support.

The brunette exhaled longly and licked her lips.

« It's just » she looked at them and closed her eyes for a second, thinking about how she was going to put it out. « I'm stressed because pants can... well do the job » she cracked her finger bones « but in swimtrunks it just.. »

« Shows » Maya affirmed rather than questionned as Y/N made a small nod. She smiled gently at her friend, now understanding the problem.

« Yeah, it's just like that, revealing something big- »

« Literally » Leah whispered looking away but Y/N heard and she chuckled lightly as she leaned backwards on the headboard.

« I don't want your friends to be disgusted or mad and shit when I'm going to spend a good amount of time here you know ? » she explained clenching her jaw as she swallowed hard.

Leah sighed as she started to rub Y/N's shoulder.

« Okay first, where is big bad Y/N at uh ? Almost looks like you're about to cry» she tried to lighten the mood with a teasing smile and it seemed to work a little when Y/N rolled her eyes with a small smirk.

« Then they're your friends too and I think you forget that we » she mentioned between her and Maya « don't choose assholes as friends » she straightened up and slid her legs underneath her to sit on them.

« Y/N that's who you are, nobody can't change that even if they wanted to so why should we give a fuck about what anyone thinks ? » Maya continued as she looked at Y/N dead in the eyes to make sure she got her point. « Either they accept you and everything that comes with you or they can fuck off » Maya shrugged with raised eyebrows and a firm voice that made the other brunette smile lightly bigger.

« You're beautiful and valid however your body is and we're not gonna let anyone say the opposite or some bitch gonna catch these hands » Leah sassily pucked her lips and crossed her arms with a raised eyebrow while Maya nodded and lifted up what she thought were threatening fists. Y/N looked at the both of them and thought about their words. Fuck it. They were right, Y/N wouldn't stop living her best life just because of fear of being rejected for something she was born with and didn't choose.

« Thank you guys » she sighed in relief as she finally relaxed and was engulfed in a big hug from the two friends which she reciprocated like she could with her arms and a small chuckle left her mouth.

« Stop overthinking so much, just do your thing and fuck everything else » Leah whispered in Y/N's ear and those words, especially coming from the usual cold looking girl made Y/N smile harder.

« Why wasn't I invited to the hug party ? » they pulled out to look at Billie who just entered the room and striked a pose in the doorway, showing off the outfit she made out of Y/N's clothes. Said girl was staring at her with slightly parted lips. Seeing Billie Eilish in her clothes did make her feel some type of way, she didn't know exactly what tho. Maybe it's the fact that she looked so pretty in them or maybe that it was the first time ever that she saw the singer wear something more fitting to her body. Or even the fact that you could tell just how it was too big for her because it was her own damn clothes and that was super cute.

« I would be offended if someone else looked better in my clothes Y/N/N » Leah raised an hand glancing over at her and sliding out of bed. Billie let out a chuckle before entering fully the room.

Y/N pushed the girl away with a scoff.

« But like was stealing even my sunglasses and chains that essential ? » Y/N asked rhetorically as she stood up and looked at Billie with a raised eyebrow.

« An outfit without accessories is not an outfit kid » she replied sassily, looking with a bored expression above the glasses that were perched on her nose.

« You're lucky I'm even nice enough to lend you those » Y/N shook her head as she passed by her to go to her bedroom. She put some red Tommy Hilfiger swim trunks under her shorts and matching sports bra with a breath and rubbed her face.

« You better have your pool outfit under those layers girl » Leah warned from the bed as she pointed her index at Billie who deadpanned.

« You know I- »

« We know » the curly haired girl cut off with a sigh and sat up, leaning over to catch Billie's hand who just took a step closer with a sigh and her head cocked to the side.

« Just had the exact same convo with the owner » Maya added from her place on the ground, gesturing to Billie's clothes with her chin as she laced up her shoes. Billie frowned but before she could ask anything, Leah spoke again.

« It's just us babe, not the first time right ? » she softened and took the girl's other hand « look, how about you take something with you, just in case and whenever you feel like it you go change ? » Leah and Maya looked at their singer friend with puppy eyes and pouts and Billie shook her head at their antics but huffed as she stepped back.

Except that this time Y/N was there. Deep down, Billie knew that it wasn't because the girl was pretty new to her but more because it was Y/N in particular. She didn't know why she cared so much about the other's opinion on her appearance but she did. And at the same time her mind wanted to push that tought far away. So she did.

« Annoying asses » she grunted as she took the already prepared bikini Maya handed her with an excited squeal and put it in her pocket.

« I should be a fucking mediator I swear » Leah congratulated herself as Y/N called them.

« Shut up and let's go we are going to be late » she called over her shoulder as she walked downstairs.

« Chill damn » Leah rolled her eyes as they all followed « ain't a job interview » the brunette continued and fetched her keys before hushering everyone outside.

The sun was high and the heat still full blast.

Thank those dumbasses I actually took my bathing suit.

Y/N and Billie thought at the same time as they entered the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 1.7K 60
Billie is a popular kid in her school and y/n isn't that popular and she's new. Y/n never thought someone like Billie would even like her or want to...
28.8K 650 39
Billie has a rare disability that she doesn't learn as fast as others do. But her Bestfriend since childhood Y/n is always there for her and will alw...
inked. By cassie

Fanfiction

226K 8K 34
When Billie makes a fake account on a dating app as a joke, she finds a girl who captures her interest; Carter Lee. Carter has a hard exterior and s...
8.2K 649 26
a short billie eilish fanfic for christmas <3 one part for each day of december up until christmas. #1 in #gxg and #billie 01/30/24