The Love Risk [boyxboy]

By rotXinXpieces

[Sequel to Love Curse] The last thing Alexander Lee Gray wanted to do was spend two weeks in Italy with the G... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Epilogue

Chapter Five

25.6K 1.4K 467
By rotXinXpieces

Chapter Five (Alexander)

I emerged from the bathroom and of course, the concert had gotten bigger. The music was also louder and probably loud enough to break the sound barrier. It didn't help that my people were known for having heightened senses, so I felt like my ears were about ready to bleed. Instead of going off to find Mark or Slade, I slipped through the crowd, moving along the concrete wall to find my way to the exit.

Bodies pressed up against each other, mingling and squirming like worms in a can as the music paused for only a moment before returning to its regular earpiercing rhythm. My organs protested the foreign vibrations, making me sick to my stomach as I finally managed to rip free from the groping, writhing crowd.

I showed the security guard the ticket, just in case I wanted back in, which I doubted. I stepped out onto the sidewalk, breathing hard and relieved to be out where it was cooler and more breathable. I leaned against the building, leaning over to rest my hands on my knees before I perked up when I remembered the limo had blood bottles lying around in it.

It'd sate my hunger long enough until we got home, definitely.

Eager, I started down the sidewalk to the parking garage. People passed back, giggling wildly and speaking rather loudly in Italian. I even heard a couple people conversing in French. I moved along the sidewalk and into the parking garage, moving further until I reached the area where the limosine's were parked. Ours very obviously stood out amongst the classical and shorter limos as the only Porsche that could probably fit seven to ten people.

I patted at my pockets before I found the extra key Kristophe had given us after we got out of the car, popping it into the passenger side. I fumbled with the lock in frustration, finally managing to get the door open before I dove in, scooting along the seat until I reached the fridge. I popped it open, relieved to find a good ten bottles in there.

I took one out, tilting my head back and taking a few deep gulps, closing my eyes in bliss when I heard something click outside the limousine. My eyes flickered open and I frowned, lowering the bottle from my lips. I wiped my mouth on the back of my hand, licking the blood off as I listened.

I went to take another sip when I heard the clicking again. I scooted closer to the door carefully, tilting my head as I listened. I only heard the natural noises of the city now, just outside the parking garage.

Maybe it was a bad idea to come out alone, I decided with a grimace. I quickly finished off the bottle and grabbed another one, thankful that the label was in Italian and looked like it was advertising the blood bottle as some kind of black cherry drink.

I was about to get out of the car and only had my head out when a foot flung into my face, making me gasp in pain. I fell head first out of the car and onto the concrete floor, my bottle crashing to the ground, splattering blood everywhere. My nose also decided it wanted to start gushing, making me breath hard in pain as I reached up to hold it. I rolled onto my back and looked up to see the man Kristophe had been talking to, Sen.

"This is just too convenient." Sen declared with a wicked smirk. I didn't say anything, just cringed in pain as I held my hands over my nose. Sen reached down to grab me and my instincts shot into overdrive as I rolled quickly until I was under the car. I quicky rolled out the other side, breathing hard as I scrambled to my feet. Sen was already there and grabbing the back of my shirt, swinging me around into the side of the car.

I yelped in pain as he tried to bend my arm behind my back, but I swung my head back into his face, hearing him snarl in pain as he stumbled back. I whipped around and kicked him hard in the ribs, watching him gasp in surprise as he took another step away from me.

There was no way I was going to have someone nab me again; not after last time.

"Christ," Sen laughed, spitting blood on the ground, wiping his lower lip that was busted, "I didn't think you'd fight back. You're too dainty."

"Surprise." I muttered bitterly, clenching my fists as I managed to stop my nose from bleeding. Sen grinned wickedly, his thick fangs revealed and glinting in the dim, flickering lights above.

"Good. I like fiesty little runts like you. It's so fun beating you to a bloody pulp." He responded, making me wince. I could only him off, sure, but not beat the living crap out of him like he planned to do to me, so I did the first thing that came to mind and ran.

Fuck the limo, fuck the blood; I was out of there!

My sneakers beat the concrete, making loud smacks as I ran and listened to Sen curse and run after me. I breathed hard and almost made it halfway to the guard's booth where the security guard was talking to some old couple when Sen grabbed the back of my shirt and flung me backwards.

I went through the air momentarily before slamming painfully hard into the concrete ground, rolling and scraping my elbows and ripping parts of my jeans. I hissed in pain, arching my back as I tried to roll to my feet, but Sen came up to me and brought his foot down on my chest. I choked, gasping in pain as I pressed my feet down on the concrete, trying to lift myself against his foot, but it was useless.

"Is that all you got, leech? Don't you wanna kick me again?" He sneered, making me grit my teeth as I bared my fangs. He smirked and leaned down, very obviously for my fangs. I gasped and clamped my mouth shut and grabbed his shove, shoving it hard so he almost lost his balance as I scrambled to my feet to run again, but he caught me by my shirt again and jerked me against his hard torso. He swung his arm around under my chin and against my throat, choking me. I gasped and writhed, digging my nails into his arm to try and get him to let go, but nothing worked.

My nails sank into his skin, drawing blood, but it hardly fazed him.

I did the only thing I could do and bit down on his arm, hard. He howled as my fangs sank through his rough flesh, piercing a thick veins and causing blood to spurt into my mouth. The mistake hit me, though, at the taste of his blood. It felt like acid on my tongue and my fangs shrieked with pain as I cried out and let go as he threw me to the ground, covering his bloodied arm.

I choked and spat at the concrete, breathing hard as my throat burned and my stomach protested the foul blood that had sloshed into its pits. I spat repeatedly and even wiped at my tongue. I looked up to see Sen laughing past a grimace of pain.

"I don't taste so good, do I? Bet it tastes like you just swallowed some battery acid." He added when I whimpered, spitting at the concrete.

"What are you?" I managed between chokes and gasps. Sen's eyes seemed to slowly change, his solid pupil becoming the three commas again. He flicked his tongue out at me like a snake might, revealing that it indeed was very snake-like, forked at the end. His nails cracked and split, growing longer and becoming claws. His skin seemed to change as well, turning a mottled shade of blue and black.

"My name is Sen and I am an oni." He introduced with a wicked smirk, making me grimace. I had never heard of that before, nor did I want to stick around to see what kind of tricks he could do other than burning my mouth. I took off running again, but as soon as I had turned, I had smacked into Sen, who was blocking my way out. I ducked his attempt to grab me before I bolted back for the limousine.

I could hear him moving behind me quickly and I ignored the burning on my tongue as I finally made it to the car, jumping in and slamming the door shut behind me, locking it. I fell onto the leather seats before rolling off and hitting the floor when Sen's fist hit the window. I waited for it to crack and burst apart, but to my amazement, the limousine held.

Sen snarled and hit the limousine again, making it tremble, but the glass didn't break and I couldn't hear any sound of crunching metal. Just what the hell was this limousine made of?

I scrambled in the back seat, groping around for something, anything I could use to get him away from here. I reached into the fridge and grabbed a couple glass bottles of blood and a soda can. I scooted back to the door where Sen was beating his fists, his laugh eerie.

"It's the big bad wolf, little red riding hood, or I'll blow your car to pieces!" He snickered wildly as I vigorously shook the can of soda before rolling down the window. Sen looked at me, confused until I popped open the can in his face. He snarled and stumbled back as I threw the can at his face. I whipped out the bottles and threw them at his face, watching him hiss.

"Eugh! Gross!" He snapped in irritation, sounding more human than demon now. He started at me again, but I broke a bottle of the blood on the counter nearby, then flung it at the window just as Sen went to lean in. The jagged shards of glass sank into his cheek and Sen howled in agony. He stumbled back and hit the concrete, rolling for a second before he ripped the glass out, reeling it back. I gasped and rolled up the window, cringing as it shattered against the window.

I was breathing hard, my heart pounding in my ears. I scrambled to grab more bottles, but I was stunned to find out that I had used them all.

Crap.

I looked around for something else to use before I suddenly remembered something. Last year, Vladimir had used a hidden compartment to take out blood wine. Surely he'd have one installed into this limousine.

I started feeling around for a hidden compartment under the seats and in corners, listening to Sen calling for me to come out.

"I just want to talk," Sen laughed, "I was only playing with you; don't be scared, kitten. Aren't you at least somewhat curious as to why I'm hunting you down?" I hesitated, then scowled at myself for almost falling for his trick as I continued to search. Frustration began to set in until I plopped down on the seat nearest the fridge and there was a thump from inside the fridge. I pulled it open to see that the back of the fridge had fallen down reveal two glittering bottles of blood wine.

Nice hiding place, Vladimir.

I reached inside, taking one out and scooting back toward the door, pausing when I realized that Sen's desperate attempts to get me to come out had stopped. I frowned and sat there, waiting.

I felt like I had sat there forever when it was probably only twenty minutes. I slowly reached for the handle, gritting my teeth.

Run, Alexander. Just run as fast as you can. Get to somewhere where there's people. He wouldn't dare be stupid enough to attack you there. Just keep running and if he jumps you, get away and run.

My mouth still simmered from the way his blood had cooked in my mouth, but I wouldn't let it stop me from biting him again. It seemed to hurt him the most when I bit him and if I could endure that pain long enough to get away, so be it.

I took a deep breath and kicked open the door, scrambling out and ready to take off when something caught me around the ankles, making me yelp as I hit the ground, almost cracking open the wine bottle. It rolled a couple feet away, making me wince until I looked under the car to see Sen grinning at me, his creepy eyes glowing in the darkness.

I tried to twist myself to bite him, but he suddenly let go and I scrambled for the bottle, but just as I reached for it, a foot came to rest on top. I blinked and jerked my head up, my eyes widening as I recognized Claude instantly.

His blue eyes looked like cold fire behind his sleek, neatly brushed black hair that fell to the nape of his neck, just like Kristophe's. His face was just like Kristophe's and even his body was dangerously close. The only thing that set them apart was that Claude was just a tad bit taller and his face held pure evil. He wore neat black slacks to match his blazer over a partially buttoned white shirt, making him look painfully attractive.

I gasped when I felt Sen's grip on the back of my shirt, ripping me to my feet. Claude stooped and picked up the bottle of blood wine before looking past me at Sen as I tried to wiggle away from his tight grip to no avail.

"So, when I said, find out Vladmir's weakness. I didn't mean try and beat the living shit out of him, you pissbucket." Claude drawled, looking irritated. Sen snorted, tightening his grip with one arm around my waist and the other holding my throat tightly to make sure I couldn't bite him, my fangs bared.

"He started it. I just wanted to knock him out and bring him home. Isn't that what you wanted Kristophe to do? Or were you only using that as an excuse to see your precious brother again?" Sen asked mockingly. Claude's eyes sharpened and he narrowed his eyes.

"I wouldn't talk like that to me, you twisted little fuck, or I'll rip your tongue out and strangle you with it until you head pops off." To add effect to his threat, Claude flicked the top off the bottle of the blood wine, causing a fountain of red to spew out from the pressure. Sen gave him a pokerface, but I was close enough to hear the gulp of uneasiness sail down his throat.

"You've messed things up, again," Claude added in irritation as he let the blood wine settle back into the bottle, "You risked exposure and now you've left the boy open to questions. Newt's gonna hand you your ass." I looked at him confused. Claude sighed and looked at the bottle, then back at me as he stepped up to me. I gritted my teeth, then gasped as Sen held my head against his chest with his hand, making me grimace.

"As for you," Claude said flatly, "You're getting on my last nerves. You're in the way. I don't care how much Newell wants to fuck your brains out or torment you or whatever, but for now, you're in our way and there's only one sure fire way to get an underaged brat to shut his trap." I opened my mouth to protest, which was a stupid mistake, because Claude shoved the bottle in my mouth, making me wince. He tipped it up and the blood wine poured into my mouth. I choked and gagged, letting it spurt out of my mouth and fall down my chin, staining my shirt.

For a second, I was confused before it hit me. Someone told Claude that I couldn't handle my alcohol, that or he was really good at guessing. I squirmed and tried to break away, but Sen held me still as Claude poured the bottle into my mouth. I tried not to swallow it, but he just kept pouring and I was choking.

The toxic mixture of alcohol and blood burned its way down my throat and filled my stomach. Claude finally pulled away after everything that was left in the blood was now sitting in my stomach, making my blood bubble and my brain whimper.

"It'll kick in soon," Claude decided kindly as he studied the bottle, then looked at me, "And just in case it doesn't..."

He swung the bottle around and smashed it into my head, instantly sending pain exploding into my skull before I hit the ground, my vision engulfed entirely by a sea of blackness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 55.6K 189
Horst McKenzie is a happy person... or at least, that's what he'd say if you asked him. It's also what he tries to make everyone believe, including h...
539K 26.5K 16
[Sequel to Love Bite] After the horrific events last fall, Alexander Lee Grey has decided that it's the human life for him. Hanging out with his only...
83.8K 8.2K 60
Water. It can be powerful and devastating, destroying everything in its path. The ultimate killer. Or it can be calm, soothing, and gentle, something...
300K 12.5K 19
Alexander Beckett is a party animal and doesn't know anything about discipline or respect. With his father planing on stepping down and giving his po...