ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 ✔︎

By Qhupid_247

COMPLETED!! ONYX VOYAGE SERIES: BOOK ONE ••••• ꧁ℝ𝔼𝕊𝕆𝕃𝕌𝕋𝕀�... More

Prologue
CAST°
10°
11°
12°
13°
14°
15°
16°
17°
1k+ Reads
18°
19°
20°
21°
22°
23°
24°
25°
26°
Bonus Chapter (27°)
Appreciation ✨
BOOK 2

521 217 45
By Qhupid_247

UZO'S POV

Weeks had passed and Timi made no effort to have a conversation with me again and I was content. We were on the 'hello-hi' basis and it was more than enough. Terry J and his friends were out of my way for a while. I had been avoiding him since the incident but I was more than elated when him and his friends were suspended for five weeks for leaving the school premises. They would return in a couple of days but that was the least of my problems as I had better things thinking of like my upcoming exams.

The school's termly examinations were coming up in a week's time and I was really working my butt off so as to make Papa proud as always. I was walking back to my class from my guardian's office after speaking to mama and Eyinna when Kamsy walked up to me.

"Uzo!"
I turned "Kamsy, what's up" I asked with a smile.
"I'm good,I'm good. Trust you're okay too"
I nodded my head. "Yes I'm fine. Thank you"

He sighed and dipped his hands into his pocket. "Uzo...when are you going to give me an answer?" He asked and I smacked myself mentally. Shit! Why now? He turned to face me hands resting on my shoulders eyes boring into mine. I looked away instantly my head bowing in guilt.

"Uzo look at me"

I slowly looked up at him and he asked me a question that left me speechless. "Do you feel anything for me" he asked his eyes not leaving mine for a second. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

"Uzo... I need you to be honest with me. Do you feel anything for me" he asked again in his ever calm voice.

"I....well....I..."

"Babes"

I turned and I sighted Damola walking over and I couldn't be more grateful.
"Yeah, Dammy any problem?" I asked walking over to her.
"Um... not exactly but I need to talk to you" she shrugged.

I turned to Kamsy. "Sorry, we'll talk some other time. I have to go" He nodded and I walked away from him with Damola.

"Why did you do that?" Damola asked as soon as we were a safe distance away from Kamsy. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean you were with Kamsy and immediately I came you jumped at the opportunity to leave"

I looked away walking in silence. "You have to answer all my questions and I'm not even done asking. But first, let's get to a quiet and safe place" She said and pulled me by wrist.

My eyes widened as she pushed open the door to the music room. She walked in and I followed suit. She glanced my way "I'm sure you're shocked right?"
I shook my head and she smiled "Agatha will be here soon"

Agatha? What the hell is happening here?

As if timed, Agatha walked into the room panting heavily. "Did I miss something?" She asked shutting the door behind her. "No. You're just in time" Damola replied. "Sorry I'm late sha. Lebelicious and Bola were chasing for dining" she said referring to the male and female dinning hall prefects.

"It's fine" Damola shrugged. I stood rooted to the point trying to unravel what was happening right before my eyes. Damola turned to me and I looked away.

"Uzo.. We are your best friends. You shouldn't hide anything from us. I want you to tell us the truth"

"Do you feel anything for Kamsy" She asked and I looked up instantly. "Nothing but the truth" Agatha added.

"I don't know" I sighed. "You don't know?" That was Agatha.
"Yes I don't want to let him in and I also don't want to loose him" I sat down on the chair. "I feel like I'm leading him on and I'm feeling guilty. I don't understand my feelings for him"

Damola nodded and sat down. "Okay that answered. To my next question" she exhaled "What is Timi to you and why did you lie to me the day that he returned that you don't remember him"

"He's my classmate" I answered giving her a duh look.

"Don't you dare lie to me Uzo. I saw you two arguing here weeks ago and I have noticed your behavior around him"

"Just tell us the truth. We will stand by you no matter what it is" Agatha smiled reassuringly.

I exhaled. I guess this is it. "It all started when I first came to this school in JSS2"

I paused and shook my head trying to fight back a smile as I saw Damola and Agatha adjusting in their seats to listen to my gist. The kind of friends I keep! I comported myself and continued.

"Dinny and I were really close when I came to this school mostly because she was really friendly and was my namesake in a way. Timi was her friend and automatically mine too. With time, I started having feelings for him and I was sure he felt the same because of how he looked at me, smiled at me, said my name, he even came to this music room with the permission of his school father then that was the music prefect to sing for me. I felt loved. Really loved, but little do I know that I was going to get my heart broken sooner than I expected"

I paused and sighed looking down at my brown sandals fiddling with my fingers. "Dinny also liked him but she hid it because she didn't want me to feel bad. She was a really great friend. But one day, I got ill and was taken to the clinic. I was there for days. Timi came to see me and so did Dinny"

I got up and walked over to the board tracing my hands over the faded notations. "I was happy. I thought I had found my prince charming but he left the country the day I was discharged. I was angry yes but Dinny told me he didn't know and that his father said it was urgent"

I turned to Damola and Agatha with teary eyes. "Timi and I got matching bracelets so I did believe he wouldn't ditch me. But I was wrong. Later I realized he wrote Dinny a letter saying he loved her and only her. That he was only a friend to me and trust me I was broken. Dinny comforted me but I couldn't forget it. Later her behavior towards me changed and our friendship ended. With time I got over him"

I walked to the end of the room and sat down on a chair. "But now he's back into my life...what should I do" the tears I had been holding in came flowing down my cheeks. Damola and Agatha rushed over to where I was seated and comforted me as I cried into their shoulders.

I looked up at them after a while. "Do you now see why it's hard for me to let Kamsy in?"

They nodded in unison "Yes we understand. We are sorry for misunderstanding you. We just wanted to know the truth" Damola said patting my back.

They both pulled me into a big bear hug chuckling and I join in. I am so lucky to have such nice friends.

    ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
It was time for dinner and the prefects had arrived at our block to do their duty. My mates were running out of the classes to avoid being touched with the cane those seniors were holding.

Damola, Agatha and I were running. I stopped as soon as I remembered that I left my cutlery in the class and I won't be allowed into the dining hall without it.

"Dammy, Aggy....I think I left my cutlery in class. Let me quickly go and get it. Please wait for me here"
"Okay...make sure you hurry up sha" Damola said and I nodded and scurried off.

TIMI'S POV
I was seated in my class ruminating over what Peter had said to me his words ringing in my ears. 'She hasn't moved on bro, she isn't dating him'
If she hasn't moved on then why does she avoid me so much. I've given her more than enough time to get herself. I need her back. I need my Uzo back.

I got up and made my way to the door to do what I always wanted to do. Getting closer to the door...I bumped into a smaller and feminine feature.
I caught her in my arms as she almost fell from our collision.

I looked down at her and I was met with those beautiful features of Uzo. Her eyes shut and I could see fear in her expression. I smiled. "Open your eyes. You're fine" I said and her eyes flew open almost immediately.

She jumped out of my hands "Thanks" she said and made an attempt to walk past me but I was faster. I caught her by her wrist. "Uzo why are you doing this to me?"

"Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you" she replied struggling to be freed from my grip. "You keep saying that. Why though?" I ask.

"If you have forgotten, I haven't and I will remind you"

My eyes were on her lip and my tongue involuntarily wet my lips.

"Remember the day you left...You dropped a letter and...."

I had already lost it. I could not hear anything else. All I heard was my mind telling me to do it.

Kiss her....

Kiss her....

Kiss her....

I finally succumbed and my lips met hers. I was shocked when she didn't pull away. My hands found their way to her waist and I kissed her like my life depended on it. My lips moved over hers and my tongue begging for entrance. I was surprised when she let me in. I smiled against her lips as my tongue thrust deeper and a shallow moan escaped her lips. Her hands made their way around my neck and dived into my curls making me hold her closer.

"Damola and Agatha are waiting hurry up with...."

The voice we heard made us break apart.

3RD PERSON POV

Kamsy's voice made them pull  away from each other. Kamsy stood by the door shocked at what he saw. "Kamsy...it's not what you think. I promise"

He shook his head "No. I understand. This is the reason you kept me locked out for so long" he said in his ever calm voice and walked away.

"Kamsy no..." Uzo made to follow him but Timi pulled her  back. "Let go of me...I hate you" she said. She pushed him and ran after Kamsy.

Timi smiled to himself. "If you hate me why did you let me kiss you? If you hate me why did you kiss me back? If you hate me why does my touch still affect you? Uzo I don't think you hate me. What you feel for me is much more than that"

Chapter nine out 💃💃💃

I'm sorry for the late update. I'm really sorry. 

Timi and Uzo kissed😩🤗
I'm sure we are already giving their ship a name.

Uzo told her friends the truth about her and Timi.

Why did Dinny suddenly change towards Uzo after Timi left?

Next chapter coming up soon.

Endeavor to vote and share your thoughts.

Share this books with your friends please and help me to 1000 reads.

I love you guys so much❤❤❤

Qhupid out🐾🐾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 25.5K 32
(Featured by wattpad)Highest ranking #4 in spiritual. Sold for nothing Sisi finds herself stuck in an abusive marriage to a man whose purpose is to b...
150K 24.7K 102
Stuck in desperate times, Tiwalola Bamidele is in need of a job to support her single father of four. In the process of her job searching, she met th...
13.1K 2.8K 26
This book is a sequel to HIM, it takes us into the aftermath of Beverly and Zayyad's life, and boy oh boy, it's twisted. In a world where two people...
86.2K 21.1K 55
Copyright©2021. All Rights Reserved. "You don't realize how much you want something until you dream of it every night" ...