Just friends? || AH×SM

By writerxfanfics

UNEDITED - "Just friends?" is a story revolving around the 2 main leads:- Aashna Hegde and Sanket Mehta. How... More

Introduction
Rivals?
Ms. Egoistic
Guilty
Curious
Ignoring
A Fest
All Flashbacks
Drunk
Jealousy
UnNav day
There's a Trek!
Aashna's Past
Some Fun
Cuddling
I need you
Feeling Jealous
Kiss in the rain
Fights
Making her Jealous
New Entry
Talking and Bonding
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲+𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
Finally Dating
I can't stand it
Breaking up?
Scholar
Before the party
Drunken night
Heavy makeout
Aryan..
I love her
Mom and Dad
New Day
Word of advice
Can we do this?
Competition Day
Sorry
I love you

Heat of the Moment

1.7K 53 23
By writerxfanfics

Aashna's POV
I woke up when everyone called out our names. Even Unnati had woken up who always sleeps till late! I hurried, and freshened up.

We had just bread butter or jam for breakfast and tea/coffee. After breakfast, we met at our meeting spot. We started the trek and after some trekking, damnfam hid away from the rest. We decided to have our own fun today. For today, manav had decided a challenge for us all.

M: aaj ke liye i have decided to have a challenge, ofcourse hamare rishu ji ne meri iske baare mein sochne ke liye help ki. This challenge is a handcuff challenge! Mene already pairs bana diye hain!

Ani: but how tf will we go to the washroom, change clothes and all!?

M: vo sab, aap logo ko dekhna hai!

U: manav, you better be my partner, otherwise i'll kill you. Dont choose bromance over romance again.

M: i'm sorry love, but i am not gonna participate in this challenge. I have decided the game also chosen the pairs, i am the judge of this game actually.

She rolled her eyes and manav chuckled at this. The pairs for the day were Arsh and addy, rishu and anirudh, mrunu unnati, tanzeel ashi, me and aashna.

Mrunu: haw manav, mujhe anirudh se alag kardiya

Manav: vo actually i didnt want a guy except me to be paired with my girl. Sorry, mrunu and anirudh!

They forgave him. Manav had got the handcuffs and locked the pairs with one another. Me and Sanket had not talked about last night yet, actually we had not talked at all today. I finally gathered the courage and decided to confront him after we had taken a pause in our trekking.

A: um, sanket i wanted to talk to you

S: hm, uh hm ya

We went to a corner and talked.

A: about last night?

S: yeah, actually you were just feeling cold and i could not find an option but to cuddle you, i think we're friends and i just helped you!

A: ya okay, yeah.

I had expected some other answer, still wondering which but yeah. I was disappointed with his answer but he had a firm face which made me roll my eyes and stop thinking about it.

After some time, it had started raining! I enjoyed the rain but the others somehow saved themselves from getting wet. I had stopped Sanket also obviously from saving himself, he was handcuffed to me.

S: are you fucking mad? Why do you want to get wet purposely!?

A: i love rain. I just love rain. Sorry for stopping you here but i couldnt help it.

I continued enjoying the rain, the water dripped down my body. I enjoyed the rain and i was completely drenched in rain. I looked up into the sky, while the rain fell.

S: its okay, but how do you keep your eyes open while its raining!?

A: talent!

I was cut off by soft lips on my right eye. He kissed me on my eyes, when i shut them. I could feel his hot breath on my cold eyes.

S: never, never keep your eyes open and look upwards while its raining, i dont want your beautiful eyes to be harmed anyhow.

My face was turning crimson red but i controlled it when i heard our friends calling out for us. We explained them that i wanted to get wet in the rain and all. It had now stopped raining.

Ashi: but now you will have to change your clothes! You're totally drenched in the rainwater and i dont want you to fall sick okay?

Aashna: yeah, but then i would have to change somewhere nearby. And i dont find any safe place here.

Manav: dont worry, theres a hut there, i can see it. I think its safe.

We all went towards the hut and the rest of my friends stayed outside while me and Sanket went inside the hut. Manav had warned us to still keep the handcuff, oh god he and his stupid challenges. I had my bag with me obviously.

Inside the hut

Sanket's POV
The hut was small and there were no windows and there were no people living there, no idea who had built it!
Aashna closed the door

A: turn around

S: what?

A: what, what? Turn around, i need to change!

S: hm yeah ok

I turned around and felt something which fell on the ground, probably her tshirt, which she had removed. Then i heard her disappointed voice

A: oh goddd

I jerked and turned around to see her bare back just in her bra. I quickly turned back and asked her.

S: what what happened!?

A: i am not able to unhook this stupid bra, please call unnati to do it.

S: if you have forgotten, i am handcuffed to you, even you can call her from here itself.

Aashna called Unnati from there itself but her voice just echoed in that hut. It could not be heard outside. Outer voice could be heard in, but the inside voice could not be heard outside.

S: um can i do it fot you if you dont mind

A: uh okay

I turned around to see her sexy back. I moved my hands to unhook it. But My hands did not unhook the bra but just caressed her back. I trailed my hands on her back and i could feel her having shivers. I pulled her closer by her bare waist and kissed her on her nape. She closed her eyes feeling my kiss probably. I exhaled on her bare shoulders and she kept having shivers.

Aashna's POV
When he turned around, he besides unhooking my bra, kept caressing my back and kissed on my nape. I then felt his hot breath on my shoulders. He then pulled away.

S: um i'm sorry ju-j just

A: heat of the moment

S: ye-yeah

I knew he always stammered whenever he lied. I knew he wanted to do this and its just not the heat of the moment. He quickly unhooked my bra as i held it against my chest not making him to easily take a view on my breast. He turned around and i put the new bra on.

A: can you just hook this one

S: ya sure

This time there was no "heat of the moment". I changed clothes into a sweatshirt and skinny jeans. We then heard a loud voice from outside.

Manav: kitnii derr? Kuch aur toh karne nahi lage na andarr?

We came outside and gave them all deathglares.

Ashi: seriously we thought tum log abhi kal hi bahar aane wale ho.

Aashna: chalo abhi lets go.

We continued our trekking till we reached the end point of the day. Everyone were already inside their tents. Definitely, this was a highfive trek. There were tents at every end point. Lol. We had our dinner then we saw our professor giving us death glares. We had got a whole lot of scolding from him. We thoda sa praised him and he stopped scolding.

The next few days just went tiring and nothing happened. Me and Sanket did not have any hot moments. It was just trekking. Till we reached a point near to our Hampton Mountain. There was a resort up there. We would reach there in a day or two, depending on how much we rested.
At this point, there were tents too. It was sleeping time in our tents and..

---------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!

Haha!

Dont worry you will get the next chapter super soon! Sorry for the delay of this chapter tho!

I am loving your messages i am having in my instagram inbox. Love you all the most, keep sending them.

I hope you know my instagram id!

Its @aasanxx .

Comment below your favourite scene.

I hope you loved the hut part, then the cuddling part of the previous chapter and the "heat of the moment" part 😂❤️🙏

And i hope you will love the cuddling part in the next chapter too.

Oops🙊

Buhbyeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.7K 43
What happens when two opposite people meet? Will they fall in love or will the gap widen even more? Love is the last thing on the minds of the two wh...
71.7K 3.3K 58
What happens when Sanket Singhania, a mysterious person meets Aashna Shekhawat a simple yet smart and bold girl? Not your typical teen love story, b...
23.6K 779 43
~Introduction ~ The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard but felt with the heart !! The story revolves aroun...
18.2K 651 23
What will happen when Sanket Mehta, a rude businessman meets Aashna Hegde a simple and quiet girl? Will Aashna's toxic past affect her present? Maybe...