As Days Go By x T.C

By idkjackss

This book is so confusing and frustrating. I cringe everytime I look at it. WARNING: I WAS 12 WHEN I WROTE TH... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 1O
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 16

78 1 0
By idkjackss

Jack P.O.V

It's my first day here and four girls have already asked for my number. I didnt want to be rude but I gave it to them. I really wasn't in the mood for girls. The last one I had cheated on me with my best friend. It was lunch and I tried to look for Aby but she was sitting with her boyfriend Nash. "Hey." I heard from behind me. It was Abys friend Beatrice. "Oh h-hi." I said nervously. She was pretty don't get me wrong, but like I said I wasn't in the mood for girls.

Aby P.O.V

Nash kissed my cheek. I started to laugh. "I gotta go to the bathroom." I said quietly. "Okay." As I was walking out I saw guys staring at me. I tried ignoring it but they started laughing. What was so funny? I looked in the mirror someone colored on my sweater. I took it off and tried washing it. Great. Jennifer walked in with the girls that told me to stay away from Nash. "You're a slut." One said. "We told you to stay away, now you'll face the consequences. " they took my sweater and all I had on was an undershirt. I screamed. Why was this happening. I started crying. My cuts were showing and you could see my bra. I was sobbing when Beatrice came in. "Aby, where's your shirt? What happened?" She asked worriedly. She stared at the cuts. "Aby no." She had tears in her eyes. She hugged me. I began crying on her shoulder. She wasn't supposed to know. "Aby listen. You need to stop this okay?" She said in between sobs. "NO!" I screamed getting up. "You don't know what it's like getting bullied. I go home alone to this big house. I get pushed around for no reason. I will NEVER adjust to Cali. I can't do this anymore.!" I yelled. I ran out of the school and went home. It was already 12:25 my mom had left to work. I sat on my bed and cried. I needed to be home. New York. Next thing I knew blood was streaming down my arm. My phone buzzed about 12 times from Jack and Beatrice.

Bea- Please tell me where you are.

Bea- im sorry please I love you. Don't do anything stupid.

Jack- where r u?

I turned my phone off and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.6K 38
SOME STUPID STORY THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS WRITTEN FROM A TODDLER OKAY STOP HATING (; ( a bullied by Magcon story! ) PLEASE STOP THE HATE! I was 11 ok...
7K 122 31
Maddie. Mathew. Two unlikely people fall in love with bumps in the road. when things get tough will they give up? (UPDATE// THIS FIC IS SO CRINGE. I...
699K 11.8K 30
WARNING: Literally don't even read this it's soooo cringy I was like 12 and thought magcon was amazing. Lmao. Don't read this it literally sucks and...
97.5K 1.7K 20
"I love fucking him, but I have no feelings for him." "I'm in love with her." ||In Editing||