The Apocalypse

By Ar040394

What happens after the zombie apocalypse begins? survivors stick together and fend for themselves right, howe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
~Not an Update~
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 -Final
Epilogue- Master plan
its me again
142k + sumn else
Sequel?

Chapter 34

10.9K 606 862
By Ar040394

His hand grabbed me by my shirt forcefully pulling me back to my feet and unecessarily close to him.

"If you were anyone else, I'd have shot you," he snarled "how nice it must be to be a princess,"

I kept glaring at him, refusing to show any fear on my face. His eyes scan me, moving from my face to my body, a wicked smirk popping up on his face.

"Even a princess needs to be punished,"

My body tenses up at his words, my gaze momentarily flashed to Tae and Jin, he's not going to harm them is he?

"Ah, so even you get scared," he mused, playing with a lock of my hair "I won't harm them if you listen,"

His eyes narrowed on me, and evil gleam in them while a smug smile tugged on his lips.

"Take off your shirt,"

....is this pile of horse droppings for real? What kind of pathetic loser has to result into blackmailing women to see some.

"You're-"

"In charge here and if you want your friends to live. Drop the shirt and then we can leave quietly," his hand slips under the hem of my shirt, gripping my waist.

My fists clench up, if I could just land the perfect punch on him we could all get out. But its too risky, I'm only a third of his size, I could inflict damage but not knock him out, just a holler from him and its lights out for hobi.

"If I remove my shirt, you promise to leave my 3 friends unharmed?"

Even I could sense my voice getting shakier and that seemed to delight him.

"That and you have to come with us, the boss has been itching to get his hands on you,"

I glance to Jin and Tae and close my eyes. As long as it keeps them safe, I have too. Atleast I have a bra on.

He taps the gun against my forehead, tongue clicking in annoyance at my lack of response "Should I point the gun at them instead?"

"No," my eyes snap open, teeth ground against each other. My hands gripped the hem of my shirt, awkwardly pulling it off with no help from my left arm and letting it drop the the floor.

His eyes violated me."Nice set," he commended.

Disgusting pile of horse shit.

I crossed my arms over my chest "I've upheld my end of the deal, now we leave,"

I'll  follow till we're out of earshot where he can't  harm hobi and then I'll get out somehow.

He shrugged, harshly grabbing me by the shoulder.

WHACK.

A fist lands straight onto the horse shits face. His hand is ripped off my shoulder, him and his greasy ponytail go flying onto the floor. Another person, straddled the horse droppings only their back in my view as they tussled about.

My head turns to the two of them tied up, Yoongi busy undoing the knots on Jins cloth handcuffs. I rush over to Tae and undo his too.

Taehyung POV:

I avert my gaze from her ...very exposed body and join Yoongi hyung and Jin hyungs conversation instead.

"How did you know where to find us?" I asked.

Yoongi hyungs fingers fiddled with the knots on Jin hyungs ankles as he replied "the girl they left to guard the door, she's a fan. Said she didn't know they were going after us, just (y/n) and whoever she was with, she agreed to help us ...with a catch,"

I looked around "where is she now?"

"She went to find Hoseok and her cousin,"

Yoongi hyung whipped the scarf away and focused on Jin hyungs hands now while Jin hyung stretched his ankles around in the air.

"Why is Jungkook mauling that man?" Jin hyung pointed his chin towards Jungkook and that slimy rat.

Yoongi paused, an incredulous expression on his face "Look at the girl in front of Taehyung and you tell me why,"

I look behind her, Jungkook is still going at it. Arms swinging at that guys face. The guy managed to land some on Jungkooks face too earlier on but now he just groaned and didn't ...more like couldn't fight back.

"Jungkook enough," I call out for him, he could injure his hands at this rate.

"Done," (y/n)'s softer voice pulls my attention to her. I back away out of respect, after that experience she may not be comfortable around men.

"Thank you," I bowed my head as I got to my feet, she helped me up too. She kept glancing back to Jungkook nervously.

I grabbed a sweater off the racks, white and huge and draped it on her shoulders, she could be cold.

Plus we can't have Jungkook losing his sanity over seeing her in just her innerwear and jeans and passing out here.

She gives me a weak smile before putting it on, the same smile she kept on showing us eventhough that rat took advantage and exploited her.

"lets go," Yoongi hyung called out.

But Jungkook is still busy whacking the living daylights out of the rat. Don't blame him, I wanted too as well, especially after what he did to her.

"I'll get him," she said, jogging up to Jungkook.

I don't get it. She's so normal after what happened, most people would be to terrified to speak let alone move.

...unless they've been through worse before.

I help Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung stuff supplies back into the bag and gather a few more things off racks.

My eyes stayed on them, she gently placed a hand onto Jungkooks shoulder, his head whipped back, the murderous glare dissolving the moment he saw her.

But his murderous glare in comparison to hers is merely nothing. I shuddered at the memory.

Your POV:

Jungkook glanced between me and the man, slowly he got off the horse droppings and stood. I notice his face is a little bruised up and scratched. My hands instinctively reach out, fingers lightly tracing his cheek. He held my palm against his face and nuzzles his cheek against it.

"I say be safe," he mumbles, turning his face slightly and placing a kiss on my palm.

Butterflies errupted in me but all I could do was smile while I retract my hand away from his face. I grab his hand, his knuckles bloodied and bruised, and tug him towards the rest.

Gunshots are incredibly loud, if there were zombies on this floor. They'll all be heading our way now.

We caught up with the rest, Hoseok here now too with the guy that was going through their bags ....and some new girl who is busy staring at me.

I didn't question it as they talked.

WHAT I DID QUESTION HOWEVER, is when that girl came and took Jungkook from me, wrapping herself around his arm.

...and when he let go of me, giving me just a slight hint of an apologetic smile and following her lead, something inside cracked.

The pain from my ear, arm and cheek paled in comparison. But why am I feeling hurt, it's not like I'm dating him. He's free to chose whatever woman he wants.

Yoongi rushed to my side and pulled me along while I planned that girls murder in my head.

"Namjoon explain to you," is all he said as we all made or way to the exit.

I don't like how that girl kept on looking back at me with her arm around Jungkook to "help" him walk. I don't like how anyone I met in this crappy mall looked at me and she just joined the list.

-

We ran down the escalator and bolted out the door, Yoongi led the way to a huge metal box of neon green.

Namjoon and Jimin sitting idle inside.

I walked over "Kim Namjoon,"

"Ye, nice shirt (y/n). Is it new?" he squeaked. Both him and Jimin were waiting for this moment, their faces both slightly fear striken and backs unnaturally upright.

"Yoongi said, you had an explanation of the sorts for me?" I gestured to the girl still clinging onto Jungkook, looking at him in awe. While he in turn half-smiled back at her.

"I'll tell you in the truck, lets get in before more people come for you," he lightly pulled me by my arm.

-

This time the car arrangement was different.

Very different.

Hoseok in the drivers seat.
Jimin and the guy, Robert, next to hobi
I sat on Jin at the back, next to the window.
Namjoon next to us.
Yoongi on Taehyung next to Joon.
Jungkook with that girl, Ruth, on his lap by the other window.

"Please enlighten me,"

Namjoon POV:

I smiled nervously. Jin and Taehyung filled me in on whatever went down inside, including ...her excellent gun management while the rest quarreled over seats.

How she got openly exploited while held at gunpoint yet still insulted her attacker. Looked death right in the eyes with zero fear.

She suddenly seemed a ton scarier than before.

"I know your confused," I began.

"Very," she sucked on the inside of her cheeks and folded her arms across her chest.

I exhaled. "Please allow me to recollect just nows events so that I may better explain it to you,"

-Flashback-

"...I don't know." My head fell onto the plastic coated seats as I racked my brain. There has to be a way out, something we can do.

"What if we charm her?" Jimin meekly suggested.

...hah. I doubt that would work. My hands fisted the plastic while I tried thinking of every possible scenario that could happen.

Maybe they might never find her and the boys? ...but they seemed to have a pretty good idea on where (y/n) is though.

What if we went in? ...but we have no clue where they headed too we may end up running into those bad guys instead.

What can we do to stop them even if we went in. Jimin and I are totally off our feet. Jungkooks foot... he can sorta walk its just ...the no shoe factor, we really cant afford him getting and infection on his foot. Only Yoongi hyungs got a set of properly functioning feet.

"Hyungs," Jungkook called out "she's coming here,"

-

"I know you're in there, you're bts right? I saw Jimins face when he peeked out just now," A girls voice called out.

The 4 of us remained silent, 3 of us glaring at an apologetic Jimin while squeezing ourselves as close to the floor as we could.

"I won't shoot if you don't either. I just want to talk,"

I sighed "please, we don't want any trouble,"

She gasped "Nooo, I wouldn't even think of hurting you. I'm a fan. I just ..why are you hiding in there?"

I pulled myself onto the seat, wincing at the pain it brought to my knee. I watch as she smacks a hand over her mouth, squealing and jumping around.

She looked around (y/n)s age, maybe abit older, dressed in a tank top and cargo pants.

"Do you... suppose you could help us?"

"Of course, of course," she chirped, coming right up to the door.

I look around at the other 3 of them, all shaking their heads and mouthing the word 'no'.

"You see, the girl your friends are going after is our friend and Jin, V and J-hope are with her,"

Her lips parted slightly, her whole expression went bleak. "I didn't know you guys were the ones protecting her. I was only told she travelled with about 5 to 6 men,"

I nodded "Could you help us get them out?"

She thought about it, rubbing her chin with her finger "well... I doubt they would harm your members. They just want to take (y/n) and leave,"

I let out a heavy sigh, I knew it, her uncle did warn us of it about how everyones after her before he disappeared.

"(Y/n) is one of us, I can't leave her. Can you still help us?"

Shock paints itself onto her face "Let me get this straight. You want me to betray my people and help you rescue a girl I was ordered to abduct because she's... special to you?"

My gaze fell onto Jungkook who nodded furiously.

I look back at her, an excuse of a smile on me. It was a long shot indeed but we had no other options "Yes, very special,"

She sharply inhaled, rocking on her feet while her gaze travelled back to the vehicle she came here in.

"Okay, it's asking alot though I would like somethings in return,"

A huge burden flew off my shoulders.

"Yes, of course. Anything," I shifted closer to the half open window.

She held up her index finger "number one, you have to take me with you and my cousin Robert, he's in there with them. I cant go back after betraying them,"

"Consider it done," I eagerly nodded.

"Number two, I want to date Jungkook, only for a day, like a trial thing then he can choose to continue it or not,"

......heh.

My lips pressed into a straight smile. "Please hold while I discuss this with him,"

I faced all 3 of them.

Jungkook is now shaking his head furiously. Yoongi made an X with his forearms. Jimin pouted shaking his head too.

"Guys its our only way to save them," I reasoned, but deep down even I was unsettled by the request.

Jimin tugged on my sleeve while he brought his mouth closer to whisper to me "Hyung, think of how heartbroken (y/n) would be,"

"Better heartbroken than having her heart shot,"

Yoongi hyungs hands remained in their X position, completely unsatisfied. I turn to Jungkook, he pushed the inside of his cheek out with his tongue.

"Just one day, to save (y/n)," I pleaded.

He looked up, no emotion whatsoever on his features. "Okay," he quietly said.

I turn back to the girl "He said okay, we'll be out soon,"

She screamed into her hands and giggled around. Jimin sunk his head between his knees while Yoongi hyung tsked.

I didn't like it anymore than them but we didnt have another choice.

"I'm not breaking the dating news to (y/n)," Yoongi hyung quickly added.

The other two perked up "Me neither," they simultaneously said.

All 3 faces turned to me with grim expressions.

....of course it had to be me.

-Flashback end-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 859 35
I'd love to see me from your point of view.
993K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
10.7K 585 11
Her fingers were intertwined as she looked up at the blinking stars. She sighed heavily and closed her eyes. "I wish I could be happy again." Started...
180K 7.4K 14
Can a stupid comment on Park Jimin's VLive lead to something more? | short story | idol au | social media au Disclaimer - None of the names or places...