MewGulf Untold Story ✔️

By mahi_trytowrite

Gulf Kanawut came to diff places to study and wants to fall in love with someone... He has his own hurtful pa... More

1.Characters
2.Gulf ⚽
3.Mew 🐼
4.First Day ⚽
5.Introduce 🐼⚽
6.Feeling weird⚽
7.Temp Roommate ⚽
9.Complications⚽
10.Clearance⚽
11.Rejected🐼⚽
12.Knowing about Mew 🐼
13.Past come back
14.Past come back - 2 🐼
15.Meeting with all ⚽
16.I like him ⚽🐼
17.Leaving ⚽
18.Just for today ⚽
19.What are we?🐼⚽
20.Missing EO ⚽🐼
21.What happened 🐼
22.Place for Rent ⚽
23.Beautiful Night 🐼
24.One month 🐼
25.Principles
26.Jealousy
27.Planning 🐼⚽
28.Confession ⚽
29.Moonlight ⚽
30.First Kiss 💋
31.About Kiss 💋
Old classmate 🐼⚽
Not an update
New entry ⚽
Not an update ⚽🐼
Panda 🐼
I am no one to judge ⚽
Truth or dare
A Date!🐼
Angry kitten 🐈-1
Angry kitten 🐈-2 Punishment
I am gay!
Having fun
Surprise
I should have stop...
Please Read me!
Thank you so much ❤️

8.Can't understand 🐼

4.2K 226 41
By mahi_trytowrite

"Hello guys

Actually, I am not going to update today but some of you request me to update Mew's POV...so here it is...Thank you, guys...It shows your interest in MGUS...and I am very happy about that...

This part only covers Mew POV so enjoy ..."

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV)

I am at the cafe with Godt...and we are discussing something but don't know why I can't concentrate...

Godt:" Mewww..."

Mew:" Hhhh...What?"

Godt:" Something is bothering you...tell me what is it "

Mew:" Don't know but It felt not right"

Godt:" Don't tell me you are like this due to Tum!"

Mew:" What about him?"

Godt:" Nothing"

Mew:" Just tell me"

Godt:" Just that he told Gulf that you are both in relationships..."

Yes, that's the thing that bothers me...

Mew:" You are right...I have to clear things with Gulf"

Godt:" Why?"

Mew: " What do you mean why? He is lying and you know I don't like that"

Godt:" I know you don't like but It is beneficial to you..."

Mew: "What do you mean?"

Godt: "No one will approach you because they think you are in a relationship and what I remember is that you wanted!"

Mew:" But what about Tum? "

Godt:" Just hang out with him one day but what about Gulf?"

Mew: "What about him?"

Godt:" When Tum told him about your relationship his face looks somehow sad and after coach's speech he left even Mild didn't know where he went!"

Mew:" Why would he be sad? "

Godt:" Don't know man...but I suggest you keep a distance with him because that boy is too naive...What if he falls for you? He would be broken or by looking at him today I predict he already..so you better not give him false hope"

Mew:" He is not naive...he is arrogant, stubborn and spoiled rich kid...Who didn't know how to respect!"

Godt:" How much you spend time with him that you are describing him like that? Forget it...Just keep in mind what I told you...Amm you go back first I have to attend new blind date"

Mew:" How many blind dates you are going to?"

Godt:" Don't know yaar"

Mew:" Why don't you try seriously to know one of them?"

Godt: "Hmmm... I'm late byeee"

Mew:" Yaya bye" Why is he ignoring this question all the time!

Then he left. What he told me about the Gulf...Somehow I feel he is right...that arrogant kid is too naive ...Should I tell him the truth? or not? But I don't want to lie to him!... Him? no, I don't like lying at all...Should I call him? that would be awkward right? Ahhhh!!! What should I do? I would tell him the truth...this feels not right...the way he looks after hearing Tum...Why that look affect me so much? Forget it I will text him...

Then I open my cell and saw grp chat! Ya right, that weird girl made it...Should I text him here If someone asks I can tell It is about my guidance to him...so I decided to text in grp chat...

Mew: Gulf...are you there?

Mild: No...he went somewhere...even I don't know where

(So Godt is telling truth...he really went somewhere but Where?")

Sammy: What? You said you both are new here than where he went...?

Mew: Did he went back?

Mild: No I am already back but he is not here

Sammy: I'll be there in 5 min...let's find him

( I hope he is fine...Should I go there too?)

Mew: I and Godt are also coming

Arrogant kid: I am safe and sound...don't have to worry about me... I will be back in an hour

( Thank god he is fine...Wait! Why I am worried about him? Of course, I should he is new here!)

Mild: Finally you reply

Sammy: When you back inform me

Mew:
Mew:

(Shit...Why did I send blanks...Now What are they gonna think?)

Arrogant kid: Why are you sending blanks?

Nerd: Nothing

Arrogant kid: OK

(Just OK?... Why is he being so cold?)

Mild: Come back fast I am already hungry

Sammy: Don't order him...I will be there with some food wait

Arrogant kid: Mild, we are going to have a roommate

(Roommate?... Should I ask about him? )

Mild: Who? So fast...

Arrogant kid: Earth...I am with him right now...he is going to stay with us

(Earth! That kid! Are they close? Why do I even care?)

Sammy: Who? Did you already found someone? I am going to come...Mild I will be there in 10 min bye

Mild: I don't have any prob with that just come back...

Arrogant kid: ya

After reading all conversation I felt disappointed don't know why? But How come I don't know that they are accepting roommates! Whatever I will tell him the truth after that I will feel relieved...so I sent him a personal text

Mew: Tong and I are not in any relationship...he was just teasing you

5 min...10 min...30 min....no reply ...

Why he is not replying back? Then I saw he didn't even read it! Why am I being impatient now? Why he is affecting me so much? and Why on earth he is with Earth right now? Why????

Stop it, Mew...You promise your self that you are not going to repeat the same mistake again...Like or Love ...that is only for a short time after they find someone else you will be alone so keep that in mind...and you even don't know about him! I was debating to my self suddenly my cell rang...Godt...

Mew:" What?...you already finished with your date? It's not even an hour?"

Godt:" She didn't come so ya basically yes...but that is not why I called you"

Mew:" Then?"

Godt:" I am going to the Gulf's apartment...Would you like to join me?"

Mew:" Why?"

Godt:" Sammy called me that she is going there and invite me also...she said something that she wants to interrogate someone...but I didn't understand...so are you coming or not?"

Mew: "Yaa I will be there"

Godt:" That was unpredictable"

Mew: "What!"

Godt: "Nothing...just came...I am near his apartment so I will be there in 5 min"

Mew: "Ok..bye"

After debating what I did! I accepted to go to his place! Wow! Mew Suppasit...you are breaking your own rules...but I was just concerned, right? No! Truth to be told I also want to know about that Earth guy...Why he is with that arrogant kid and why he is going to live with them?!

I can't understand what I am feeling right now but What I know is I just want to go there and clear everything with that kid!... I am having no feeling for him...It's just concern like senior to junior! Yes, That's It...

After I paid I went to his place.

_____*****_____

This is it for today...

I hope you all are satisfied with it...

Do not forget to vote and lots of comments...

Thank you 🙇"

So Hott right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 8K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...
229K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
7.8K 384 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
100K 6.1K 42
#2 in Gulf Kanawut (31st May 2022) #1 in Gay Fanfiction (12th Sept 2021) #1 in Childhood Friends (9th May 2021) #8 in Mew Suppasit (4th Feb 2021) #3...