Murderer | ATEEZ YEOSANG

By SmolStacks

I never knew my life would be like this with him... "What do you want from me?!?" "Me? I want you to start wo... More

Characters
CH.1 News
CH.2 The Big Busy Day
CH.3 Partners
CH.4 Rude
CH.5 The Chills
CH.6 Package
CH.7 Sleepover
CH.8 Dating
CH.9 Interrogation Room
CH.10 THE CORPSE!!!
News
CH.12 Missing
CH.13 Fuck The Rules
CH.14 Work For Me
CH.15 Hide And Seek
CH.16 Unknown
Notice
News #2
CH.17 The Plan
CH.18 Almost Made It
CH.19 Forest
CH.20 Suspicious
CH.21 Another Friend
CH.22 Fight
CH.23 Therapy
CH.24 Road Trip
CH.25 Kiss
CH.26 Join In On This Case
CH.27 Quit
CH.28 We Won't Leave You
CH.29 Strangers
CH.30 Mafia
CH.31 Protect
CH.32 Background Checks
CH.33 ATEEZ
CH.34 What Are You Going To Do?
CH.35 You Started It
CH.36 I'm Here Don't Worry
CH.37 That's What Happened To Us
CH.38 Celebration
CH.39 Wound
CH.40 Call
News #3
CH.41 Meeting
CH.42 Location
CH.43 The Secret
CH.44 The Plan To Kill Him
CH.45 Visit
CH.46 In Love?
CH.47 On The Way Dad
CH.48 Caught

CH.11 She's Gone

709 41 2
By SmolStacks

Chanyeol: you're not worried about the corpse's head?
Hongjoong: she's dead Chanyeol!!! Do you think she still feels pain??
Chanyeol: n-no
Hongjoong: then don't worry about the dead body!!! We should be worried about y/n!!!
Changbin: SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!!!
Leedo: what do you mean?
Changbin: I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL ANYBODY!!! HER BROTHER AND I ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO KNOWS!!!
Hongjoong: why didn't she say anything to the police?!
Changbin: she didn't want anybody to know but us two!!!
Hongjoong: when did this start?
We heard people beeping at us and telling us to move and so we did.
Changbin: can we talk about this later and focus on this case?
Hongjoong: fine but I'm helping her find this stalker

Y/N's POV
Jinyoung: hey y/n?
Y/n: yeah?
Jinyoung: how come Wooyoung doesn't like you?
Y/n: I don't know. Maybe it's because I have better skills than him and he's just jealous
Wooyoung: pfft what? Why would I be jealous of your non existent skills?
Y/n: non existent skills? Are you talking about yourself?
Wooyoung: you mother fu-
Jinyoung: HAHAHA Wooyoung shut up
Wooyoung: fine
Jinyoung: once Soyeon finds the information about this lady, we'll take the files and check if there's anybody that we can contact with
Y/n: okay
Soyeon: ah shit!
Y/n: you okay?
Soyeon: I forgot to give the pics to Changbin and Chanyeol
Y/n: oh I can give it to them
Soyeon: are you sure? The lab is kinda far from here
Y/n: don't worry just give them to me and I'll take it to them
Soyeon: okay
She put the pics in the envelope and gave it to me. I was about to leave to the lab and until I saw someone that looked familiar running up towards me. I realized it was Ravn. He was all bloody and I got really scared. I dropped the envelope and ran up to him.
Y/n: RAVN!!!!
I caught him in my arms and I'm assuming his blood is on me.
Y/n: Ravn what happened?!?!
Ravn: the...warehouse..
Y/n: what happened?!?
Ravn: somebody came in and shot up the place...
He started coughing out blood and I noticed that he was shot.
Y/n: SOMEBODY GET ME AN AMBULANCE NOW!!!!
They nodded and quickly called for an ambulance.
Y/n: where's Jongho?!?
Ravn: I...I don't know..I left him at the warehouse to look..for you...
Y/n: oh my god...JINYOUNG!!! WATCH MY BROTHER TILL THE AMBULANCE ARRIVE!!
Jinyoung ran up to me and helped out Ravn.
Jinyoung: where are you going??
Y/n: to the warehouse!!
I ran over to the warehouse. It took me a couple minutes to get there but I made it. I saw ambulances and police cars here and I checked if Jongho was out here but I don't see him. I ran into the warehouse to look for Jongho. When I headed inside, I saw many things destroyed and blood. I ran around to find Jongho but there was no sign of him.
Y/n: JONGHO!!!
I heard coughing from the break room and rushed over to the break room and I saw Jongho sitting up against the wall bleeding. I ran up to him and held his hand.
Y/n: Jongho are you okay?!
Jongho: no...where's Ravn?
Y/n: he's heading over to the hospital don't worry but what happened here?!?
Jongho: I don't know..all I heard was gun shots and screaming and then I saw Ravn running up towards me telling me to get out of here..
Y/n: oh my god..c'mon we need to take you to the hospital
I stood him up and he screamed in pain. I checked where his wound is at and it was around his stomach.
Y/n: shit...
I had him on my back and we left the break room. When I was about to leave the warehouse, somebody was far across from us. He was wearing all black and I saw that he was holding a gun.
Jongho: y/n...
Y/n: we need to go now..
I backed up slowly and luckily I knew that there was another way out of here. The guy started walking up towards us and I started to run and he began chasing us.
Y/n: OH FUCK!!!
I kept running but he was catching up to us. I took a different turn to lose him but it didn't work. He showed up in front of me and he grabbed me and made me drop Jongho. I was yelling for help.
Y/n: JONGHO!!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!
He covered my mouth with a cloth and I began to feel very faintly. I fell unconscious...

Jongho's POV
I saw y/n get dragged and I didn't know what to do. I was in so much pain that I could barely move. I closed my eyes and my breath was slowly fading away but then I heard multiple footsteps coming up my way. Someone was above me and I opened my eyes.
Paramedic: WE HAVE A SURVIVOR!!
They all picked me up and placed me on a stretcher and rushed me to the ambulance and to the hospital.
Jongho: y/n...she's gone..
Paramedic: I'm sorry sir? What did you say??
Jongho: she's..gone..
Paramedic: who is?
Jongho: y/n...she's...
Paramedic: guys we're losing him!!!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 69 14
I'm here. trigger warnings !! mentions of abuse, death, blood !!
67.7K 3.9K 90
"i didn't think i'd ever feel safe again..." "do you feel safe now?" "choi san... you make me feel safer than i ever have in my life." - in which woo...
374 3 9
✧ WOOSANG (main) ✧ Very highly inspired by Criminal Minds ✧ The quote of this story: "i promise,i promise, that i won't make you cry i promise, i pro...
16.9K 706 54
Yeosang was in a very bad relationship for a long time and he almost didn't get out until Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Yunho helped him out. Ever since...