Blessings

By -Rockii

read to find outπŸ˜‰ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapet 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Out Now
PSA!

Chapter 82

101K 4.1K 7.5K
By -Rockii

Kiya King | KY |
Houston, Texas

"When i come through i let that choppa off"

"Pow pow."

"Na that ain't choppa sound bbrrrrrrlll."

"Oh im sorry." I said putting my hands.

"Soon as i come through im killing everybody." Kamari said inna camera.

"We killing 1 person !" I said jumping over his shoulder.

"Nooo we killing everybody. Soon as i come through i make it rain." He said throwing his money.

"Ima pick that shit up." I said picking up the money from the ground.

"You happy, now lemme lone." He said moving from the camera and going back to the game.

"Tuhh thats why im finna take all yo money." I mumbled.

"And put my money on the dresser." He said and i looked at him even though he wasn't paying me no mind. I got a twenty and out it in my bra.

"Sharing is caring." I said lowly.

"Don't steal my shit either." Kamari said glancing at me and just smiled and nodded.

"I know you ain't st-" he cut hisself off by sucking his teeth. "Come hea." He said gesturing fa me to come toward him. Just smile and nod.

"Im fine, i got a lot to pick up." I smiled.

"What the fuck you smilin fa?" He asked mugging me. I couldn't help it, my dumb ass kept smiling.

"Come hea." He said again and i walked over to him and stood in front of him. He started going in my pockets before looking at my titties.

"You a perv." I muttered as he stood up and stuck his hand inside my bra and i just started laughing. Damnnn a real bitch is caught.

"I knew yo ass was gone take my money." He said shaking his head putting the $20 back in my bra.

"Whats yours is mines." I smiled.

"Yo cheeks don't hurt? Why the fuck you steady smiling?" He asked and thats when my smile turned upside down.

"You look like a big ass kid. Fuck outta hea." He said finna start the game again before i stopped him.

"Wait, you ain't never showed me the drawings you made of me." I said. He was been suppose to show me but he never did.

"I can show you that when i get off da game." He said.

"Please cause when you get off the game, im prolly gone be sleep." I said and he sucked his teeth before putting his controller down walking in his closet as i went to go pick up the rest of the money.

I grabbed my phone and posted the tik tok before putting it in my pocket. I got all the money and sat it on the dresser. Dumb ass need to get a safe somebody gone come in his shit and rob the fuck outta him lord forbid.

Once i was done i jumped on his bed as i waited fs him ta come out the closet. LMAOOO get it? Come out the closet. Yeah yeah okay.

"Hmm." He said handing me two drawings.

"Whew im scared to look." I sighed closing my eyes.

"Open yo damn eyes." He said and i frowned before opening my eyes always gotta be rude. FOR WHAT THOUGH?

"Aggressive for what?" I frowned. I turned the first one over and looked at the drawing and my eyes instantly got wide and i put my hand over my open mouth.

"You deserve for pussy fa this, like oh my- baby this sooooo cute." I said as my voice cracked.

"I know you is not about to cry." Kamari said looking down at my face as i looked at the picture. He bent down to see my face and sucked his teeth.

"You do too damn much." He said shaking his head. "But aye i think i do deserve some pussy, hell you could throw that neck back too." He smirked.

The drawing was beautiful it was like he got every single detail. I was laying down in the bed sleep with a li pout on my face, with my hair slightly covering up one side of my face and my bonnet was lop sided on my head.

"Dawg, you really talented as fuck." I said looking at the picture in awe.

"I could do a li sum sum." He shrugged. I went to the other picture and turned it over and instantly smiled.

"Awe this was that day i met Xavier and Alexis, damn you was drawing me way back then?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nah, i just remembered that day and started drawing it. I drew that picture like 2 months ago." He said and i nodded.

"Awe gimme a kiss." I said sitting the pictures down grabbing his face sitting up on my knees giving him a kiss. One of dem sloppy kisses.

"You gone start some shit you can't finish." He mumbled against my lips.

"I finish everything i start." I said seductively wrapping my arm around his neck starting to kiss along his jawline as his hands found its way to my ass giving it a light squeeze.

"You sure bout that?" He asked me sliding his hands up the back of my shirt unclamping my bra.

"Aye !" I heard a familiar voice yell out and i sighed as Kamari sucked his teeth.

"You need to learn how ta lock your doors." I sighed clamping my bra back.

"Fuck up, we gone finish this later." He said pushing me back on the bed as he walked out the room.

"Wea my friend?" I heard Riley ask when Kamari had opened the room door.

"She coming." I heard him tell ha. Got me all hot and bothered man. I got myself together before walking out the room and headed to the front. Since Big 3 and Peyton moved out we finally had a bit of peace quiet but that still don't stop people from busting in here.

"Wassup." I smiled walking in the front.

"Hey friend you look good girl." Riley said smiling at me.

"You do too." I said going sit down next to Kamari.

"Aye i gotta question." Reese said and i raised my eyebrow. "Zay cool with Nana again?" He asked.

"Not that i know of." I shrugged.

"I peeped that at the funeral but didn't say nun." Riley added.

"I mean i seen it to but I didn't think anything of it. She wasn't in her state if kind she didn't care who was around her and she didn't have time for the petty shit at a time like that. Plus we all use to go way back and since Nana so happened to be sitting next her she chose to comfort her. Even though we all fell out which was really my beef, im pretty sure nana still got love for Zay. Plus it wasn't the time and place for Zay to just be like 'move get off me'. It was a funeral fa stuff like that you gotta put your pride to the side." I explained.

"You right." Riley said. "But yall her belly getting big fast." Riley coo'd.

"I haven't seen her." Kamari shrugged.

"Yeah she did get big, she make a pudge look good. Yall think ill make a pudge look good?" I asked standing up lifting my shirt.

"Ooop, you tryna have a baby?" Riley asked raising her eyebrow.

"Ian tryna do shit." I said sitting back down.

"When yall gone have a baby?" I asked Riley and nem.

"Who? Sis, ion want no kids." Riley said shaking her head.

"Who? Girl you having my kids." Bean said.

"Why the fuck yall here?" Kamari asked feeling on me i knew he was horny.

"Damn, its like that big bro?" Riley asked fake hurt.

"yeah son, a nigga was finna get sum pussy. Yall trippin, if ian know no better i woulda thought yall niggas got evicted always at my shit." Kamari said mugging them.

"Boy fuck you, you could pussy at any time."

"Man i be right there then boom niggas just come walkin in my shit." Kamari said.

"You so blunt." I frowned.

"Man for real though." He said sucking his teeth throwing his head back. He pulled me on his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist putting his face in my back. Whew baby if horny was a person it would be me. I felt something hard under me and i knew damn well it wasn't a remote. Then he ain't make it no better when he started shaking his leg.

"Well damn, yall might as well gone head and get naked fa allis. Yall damn near havin sex." Reese frowned.

"I think this our que to leave bae." Riley said tapping Reese.

"Fucking right." Kamari said.

"Ain't nobody damn near doing shit, but hey if you wanna leave ian stopping you." I said as Kamari started kissing my back.

"Yeah, i think its time fa yall to go." I said quickly.

"Un un yall outta be ashamed of yall self." Reese said standing up shaking his head.

"Y'all ain't gotta tell me twice." Riley said lowly standing up.

"Finally lock the door the mafuckin door on yall way out." Kamari said standing up picking me up and walking back toward the room as I giggled. Once we got in the room he started kissing down my neck as he lifted my shirt.

"Baby.." i said as I nervously bit my lip.

"Hmm?" He asked unclamping my bra again.

"You think ill look cute with a baby bump?" I asked and he stopped all movement and i felt him looking at me.

"Yeah, you'll look fine with a li baby bump." He said before he started kissing my neck again.

"So ill look fine in a few months?" I asked biting my lip turning towards him.

"Wait.." he paused like he was trying to get his thoughts together. "You pregnant?" He asked. I nodded hesitantly.

"Girl fuck dem kids." He said mugging me and my mouth fell. Im not apart of that committee anymore sir.

"Nah, im just playing. But you for real or this one of dem li youtube videos?" He asked.

"Im so for real, look." I said going in the top draw taking out the ultrasound and handed em to him. He looked at it before looking at me.

"C'mere." He said and i got closer to him. He grabbed my neck and kissed me passionately.

"We locked in for real, now strip." He grinned.
____________________________
Okayyy sooo we came along way frfr but this da end of Blessings 1. Sequel otw YESSIRR🤣.
             ~ Rocki💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.4K 47
just read
157K 8.9K 26
read and enjoy πŸ–€
1.8M 93.8K 31
Book 2 of Blessings.