Unlikely friendships at Hogwa...

By XOXONeverNormalXOXO

this story is about the lives of two girls that become friends, watch (well read) as they grow up, go throw h... More

Chapter 1- Going to Hogwarts
Chapter 2- To the boats
Chapter 3- sorting hat
Chapter 4- common rooms
Chapter- 5 Emilys first day part one
Chapter- 6 Emilys first day part two
Chapter 7 - what just happened
Chapter 7 - Flashback to the beging of Monday
Chapter 9 - why dose it have 3 heads!?!?!?
Chapter 11 - Time for Ancient studies
Chapter 12 - let play Quidditch

Chapter 10 - It's Leviosa, not Leviosar.

84 3 2
By XOXONeverNormalXOXO

Bella POV:

I was in professor Flitwick class, I was sat next to Draco and I could see Harry, Ron and.....Hermione, "One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" professor Flitwick ask at which Hermione raises hers which me and Draco laugh at "Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone." professor Flitwick ask as we all said "swish and flick" to which he said "Good, now say Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then" once professor Flitwick wasn't listening Draco said "Wingardium Levio-saaa" In a mimicking voice "oh be quite" I said as I swished and flicked my wand "you know I have never seen a wand like that before. A special wand for a special lady" Draco said smoothly "shhh I'm concentrating" I said as I hit him on the head "Wingardium Leviosa" I said as my feathers started to float up "Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger's was second to done it! Oh, splendid!" professor Flitwick said as he looked at me "second?" Hermione question as she looked at me "yes, miss Rose was first, 20 points to Slytherin and 10 to Gryffindor" professor Flitwick said cheerfully as Seamus begins swishing at his feather Wingard Levosa. Wingard Levosa" and then BOOOM!!! Seamus' feather explodes. Flitwick gasps "I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." Harry said.

~after class~

I was walking through a courtyard when I heard Ron say "It's Leviosa, not Leviosar. Honestly, she's a nightmare. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" just as he finished saying this Hermione bustles past him and you could tell she was crying "I think she heard you" Harry said as Seamus and Neville nodded their heads. I signed and pushed passed them "you're a complete ass" I said as I passed Ron and then started walking off to where I saw Hermione run off to.

"Hermione" I said as I entered the girls bathroom "go away Bella" I said as I slipped underneath the bathroom stall she was crying in and leaned against the door "Ron is a complete ass if you ask me" I said as she looked up at me "he's just jealous that you are smarter then him.....and you are a bit of a know it all" this comment made her glare at me "what its true and you know it" I said as she whipped her tears stained face "I guess your probably right" she said as I gave her a look "ok you are right" she sighed out "do you want to stay in here for a bit?" I asked to which she replied with a nodded of her head "well move over then" I said as I sat on half of the toilet seat as she sat on the other half "you don't have to stay" she said as whipped her eyes some more as new tears had slipped out of her eyes "and leave all this? Never" I said as I gestured to our little bathroom stall which made her laugh "thanks..." She whispered as I patted her on the head "no problem, us smart girls got to stick together" I said as I headed strange noises "what was that?" Hermione asked me as we open the door and found a.....

~mean while (in Emily POV:) ~

The great hall tonight looks really cool with Everyone eating candy as Jack O'Lanterns kept the place lit as today was Halloween. I was sat with my favourite twins, Oliver and Percy and of course we can't forget Lee as we where all talking about this and that I over heard Harry ask "Where's Hermione?" To which Neville replied "Parvati Patil said that she wouldn't come out of the girl's bathroom. She said that she'd been in there all afternoon...crying, but strangely enough Bella seems to have been in there with her this hole entire time" this court my attention as Ron and Harry exchange glances "what did you do?" I question furiously when Suddenly, Professor Quirrell comes flying into the room, screaming "TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! T-TROOLLL IN THE DUNGEON!!" He stopped for a moment as the hall fell into utter silence "Thought you ought to know" he finished his statement by falling over and fainting. The room was in silent, and then everyone started to freaks out, screaming and running. Not me though, no troll can be any scarier then Madame Maxime when she's angry but my brother could say the same about me "SILLLLLEEENNNNCEEEEE!" Dumbledore shouted and as soon as he did Everyone stops to look at him "Everyone will please, not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their houses back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons" he continued.

'I hope Bella is okay' I thought as Oliver dragged me to the common room 'he knew I would go after Bella....basted' I thought bitterly "Gryffindors...keep up please. And stay alert!" Percy said loud enough so all our house could hear "How could a troll get in?" Fred asked "Not by itself. Trolls are really stupid. Probably people playing jokes." Lee said which he was quite right about it but it is a horrible joke if you ask me because really trolls can be very dangerous. Oliver then pulled me into the common room and sat me in a chair "stay" he said simply "what am I? A dog?" I question him as he sat on the arm of the chair I was sitting at, he just laughed at my question as Lee, Fred and George sat round us "I'd say Oliver is the dog, not you" George said as he sat on the floor next to me "yes a loyal guard dog" Fred said as he sat next to George. What Fred said caused me, Lee and George to laugh "well somebody got to keep you out of trouble" Oliver sighed out "well I'm sure nothing can be scarier then see you first thing in the morning" I said to Oliver which caused the rest to laugh "where's Harry and Ron?" I question as I looked around the room "probably gone up to there room" Fred said to which I nodded my head 'hopefully they didn't go after that troll' I thought as me and Lee decided to play some chess to pass the time, Fred end up joining Lee's side so George ended up on my team "cheek mate" I said as I won the game well me and George but mostly me..."I want a rematch" Lee said as we set the board back up "your on!" George said from behind me "we will win this time" Fred said as they moved first because they were the white pieces and we were the black pieces "bring it on" I said as I made my first move.

Bella POV:

.....Troll!!!! Once both me and Hermione saw the troll we backs up into the stall just as the troll raises its club and smashes the top part of the stalls. Both me and Hermione screamed as Harry and Ron come bursting in "Hermione, Bella move! Now!" Harry said as the troll smashes the remaining stalls. "Help! Help!" Hermione said as we tried to get up, the boys then start to throw wood pieces at the troll. "Hey, pea brain!" Ron said as he throw a bit of wood at the troll which ends up hitting the troll on the head as me and Hermione escapes from the stalls to hide underneath the sinks, but the troll sees us and goes to smash us, It cracks the sinks and barely misses us. "Ahhh! Help!" Hermione screams as Harry gets out his wand, He then runs forward and grabs the troll's club, then the troll lifts him up "Whooa! Whoa, whoa!" Harry shouts as he lands on the troll's head, and is hurled forward, then back, and his wand goes up the troll's nose. "Ew." Both me and Ron said at the same time as the troll snorts, and whips around which makes Harry start shouting "Whoa, whoa whoa!" Again as the troll pulls Harry off its head and holds him by one leg, upside down. The troll then starts swinging its club at Harry which he moving out of the way every time "Do something!" Harry say as he keeps dodging the trolls club "What?" Ron asked "Anything! Hurry up!" Harry shouts as Ron grabs his wand as Hermione waves her hand from underneath the sink "Swish and flick!" She says "Wingardium Leviosa!" Ron says as the club is lifted out of the troll's hand and hovers above its head which causes the troll to looks up, confused, just as the club comes crashing back down "Cool" Ron says as the club hits the troll on its head which makes the troll wavers as he drops Harry, who crawls away as the troll came crashing down, hard.

Both me and Hermione approach it carefully "Is it...dead?" I asked as I pocked it "I don't think so. Just knocked out." Harry said as he grabs his wand...which is covered in goo. "Ew. Troll bogies." Me and Ron said at the same time when suddenly, McGonagall, Snape and Quirrell come rushing in and they all gasp. "Oh! Oh, my goodness! E-Explain yourselves, both of you!" Professor McGonagall asked Ron and Harry "Well, what it is..." Ron stared but Hermione butted in "It's my fault, Professor McGonagall" she said which the teachers, Ron, Harry and me gape at "Ms. Granger?" Professor McGonagall asked in shock "I went looking for the troll. I'd read about them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If Harry and Ron hadn't come and found me...I'd probably be dead." Hermione told her 'who knew Hermione could lie so well' I thought to myself as Professor McGonagall said "Be that as it may...it was an extremely foolish thing to do." As she said this I looked at Professor Snape's leg...which has a large cut on it. Snape notices Harry looking at it and covers it up, glaring at Harry. "I would have expected more rational behaviour on your part, Ms. Granger. 5 points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgment. As for you two gentlemen I just hope you realize how fortunate you are. Not many students could take on a full grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. 5 points...will be awarded to each of you. For sheer dumb luck." Professor McGonagall continued as Professor Snape looked at me "miss Rose, why are you here?" He question as both Professor McGonagall and Professor Quirrell looked at me "I got the worst luck you see, I was just in the bathroom when that thing bursted in" I said simply to which Professor Snape nodded his head at "well then...get back to the common room" he said as he and Professor McGonagall exit the bathroom as Professor Quirrell stuttered out "Perhaps you ought to go...M-might wake up...heh" Professor Quirrell said creepy 'to be honest Professor Quirrell is really creepy, and in lesson he seems to treat me nicer then the others as well' I thought to myself as Ron, Harry, Hermione and myself exited as the troll roars.

Mysterious person POV:

"How dare you be so stupid!" I hissed at my worthless follower "I'm sorry master" he said pathetically "as you should be! You dare put my daughter life in danger again I will kill you myself" I said furiously "yes master, it will never happen again" he said even more pathetically "it better not" I hissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hello my readers, what did you think about this chapter? Who is this mysterious person? And who is this daughter they speak of? Well you are just going to have to wait to find out. Please vote, comment and share my story.

Ps: the picture is of some emojis I found and unfortunately they are not real just draws of emojis 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.9K 67
Emily Potter is not as well known as her little nephew Harry. Emily was only six years old when James and Lily were murdered. Everyone was sure that...
4.2K 112 17
Harry James Potter and his twin sister Olivia Jane Potter, discovered an amazing secret about themselves last year. They were actually a witch and a...
123K 2.3K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
268 24 27
"Are y'all sisters?" ~Year 1 ✨ In which two Lupin girls, or so they thought go to Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry for the first time. Bu...